Ivan Horton's Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party broke up soon thereafter. Ivan approached Robin, ready to be soothed.

"How about tonight?" he asked.

"No!" she answered. "I have a headache. I think that my period is starting."

Ivan shuffled off and drew another beer from the refrigerator near the poolhouse. He sat alone for a long time thinking and drinking. That night Beryl visited him again in his room. As their mouths locked, Ivan tasted like beer and Beryl like gin and tonic. Their intercourse lacked the excitement of the prior night's clandestine newness, but it was good. Afterward, Ivan wondered if Robin's skills would ever match her mother's.

**************

That night, in their Manhattan club, Marsden and Binky sat sipping Courvoisiers.

"Marsden", Binky said, "While you were with the clients today I was able to make some inquiries regarding young Ivan. I have something to tell you, I'm afraid."

Marsden's attention sharpened as he leaned closer to his younger brother.

"I ran down the 'Horton lineage' from that Batavia place that Ivan hails from," Binky continued. "It would appear that 'Horton' is really 'Horvath'. His grandfather changed it when he got off the boat."

"I was afraid of something like this," Marsden replied. "Do you think it's...?"

"No, not that," his brother cut him off. "It's Russian by way of Hungary. It's all I could do to get this much in a Saturday afternoon's time."

"You did fine, Benton," the elder Tutlock assured. "What are we to do?"

"That will be up to you, Marsden. I'm sure that you'll do what's best...for everyone."

"Not a word about this until the right moment, Benton."

************

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. The story concludes in chapter 2.

I'm interested in your comments and questions. Please send them to me through Public comments, or through the private e-mail facility.