Ivanovs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Amerie was floored. She knew Gernick's parents were despicable, but this woman, Esmeralda was beyond evil. Amerie just listened. Finally Claus told her of the woman's death and that the young man had to face the council and possibly be charged.

"What kind of screwed up council is this! They allow that crazy woman to exploit her excesses for centuries and want to punish this young man for stopping her. Claus this is not right, we need to" He pulled her in his arms.

"Love all of us stand behind him. We will face the council with him and if they are not fair, they will be dealt with," he promised.

"Claus, I want to be with you. I need to stand by you this time. I know I'm not really in the fam-" Claus turned and looked at her quickly.

"Amerie you are my heart, my soul,. You give me reason. You are a part of this family. ' he sighed and she knew something bothered him.

"What, Claus? What is it?" she asked.

"Gernick forgave him. He forgave his father. Gregor will die soon because the poison she fed him will end his life. I know he is his real father, but I don't know if I can willingly walk out of his life." Claus whispered. He did not share his fears with Gernick, but he could always talk to his wife. She really understood how he felt.

"Claus, his ability to forgive him says a lot about how he was raised. It also shows how much he has grown, Baby. Gernick loves you. You were and will always be the man he sees as his father." She whispered, as she held him to her chest. Claus enveloped his wife in his arms and simply held her. He wanted her. He always wanted her, but for now he just needed to hold her close. Before long the two of them fell asleep cuddling on the sofa. Claus thankful he had finally found the woman for him.

*****

Gernick and his wife appeared in their bedroom, and he pulled his wife in his arms. Nicolette was worried at first. So much had come to light and she knew the news was earth shattering for her mate.

"Baby, are you all right?" she asked. "I know you must be hurting. What she has done-" Gernick silenced her.

"Nicolette, I'm OK. Am I sad? Yes. Angry? Yes. But I know now that my mother loved me. She fought for me Nicky. She fought. Esmeralda did not win, because although she did her damage, I had a parent that loved me unconditionally. Father could not care for me, so gave me to Claus. He's dying and I forgave him for allowing this to happen, Nicky, and I meant it. I could forgive him because you were able to forgive me. I didn't deserve it, but I am so happy that you did. You helped. I thought of you, and our love, our family. If you can love me and forgive me, then I can let go of my hatred for him. I feel bad for my brothers and sister. They saw their mother die today, and soon they will lose their father. I still have my Dad. I have a family, one that loves me despite of not because of. So Nicolette, when say I'm fine. Believe me love, I mean it. I have to go back tomorrow to fight for Krill. They need to let him go, and I will be there to make sure that happens." He held her close.

Nicky hugged her husband. She loved him. And in this moment, she truly understood how powerful Gernick Ivanov truly was. She smiled, and whispered, "I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you for my husband. I will do anything and everything I can to make you happy."

Gernick smiled, then he asked, "Can we have another child, Nicky? Maybe a daughter."

"Well Gernick, we can get started on that as soon as your son is out of diapers and walking, alright." She laughed. "But we can always have fun until then right." Gernick laughed, lifted his wife, and carried her to their bed.

"Tonight love, I am going to ravish your body. You will never doubt that you are mine." He whispered as he followed her on to the bed. Nicolette quickly spread her arms and welcomed her husband home.

Gernick would not be deterred, and he kissed every inch of her body, Spreading her thighs he feasted on her as if he was a starving man and she was his last meal. Nicky moaned. Her husband was determined to be the best at every challenge he encountered, and he was definitely skilled in pleasuring a woman. She lost count of how many times he made her moan.

Gernick made love to his wife for hours. Moving in and out slowly, Gernick claimed his woman once again. Nicolette was just a ravenous as her husband. She met his dominance with her wildness. Soon both peaked and collapsed, holding each other close. Gernick smiled thinking of the day they would add to their family.

*****

"Daddy, you need to be resting." Cantar stated as she found Gregor sitting in the kitchen at the condo they were staying at for the night.

"Come, sit, Cantar." Gregor whispered. "I will sleep once this business is done. I want to talk to you." Gregor looked at his youngest child. When did she turn into such a beautiful young woman? He peaked into her thoughts and did not like what he heard. He had to speak. " You are not your mother."

Cantar started to speak. "No, love listen, I know what you've been thinking. Your thoughts are screaming at me. You are beautiful, and smart, and loving. You are also loyal Cantar; you would never hurt your brothers this way. You inherited her beauty, and she was beautiful, but you did not inherit her hate."

Cantar looked away ashamed. "Daddy, I'm sorry. I just..." she could not speak.

"I loved her Cantar. Not at first, but I learned to overtime. She was there after I lost Janine and at some point she conceived your brother. Gernick was one, and I could not stand to look at him, so I was happy to have a new son."

Cantar sat and listened. "I don't want you to settle like she did. Don't settle for a man who wants someone else. I wonder if she sank to this level of depravity because of me. Every woman deserves to be loved, Cantar. Remember that." He then leaned over and embraced his baby girl. Cantar held her father and cried silently. She knew he would pass away soon and it hurt.

"I love you, Daddy." she whispered.

"I know, I love you too sweetheart. You'll be fine. OK. You have all three of your brothers and now, a new cousin that will go to the end of the earth for you." He whispered. "You will never be alone again, sweetheart. I promise."

Eugenia stood outside the room listening. Her sister had done so much damage. But her niece was strong. She would survive. "Eugenia, come in dear. You are amongst family." Gregor called out.

Shyly she entered the room, and Gregor took a moment to note the damage done to the other woman. She was permanently scarred on the right side of her face. She was blinded in her right eye, and her deep green iris was now a dull putrid color. Gregor knew Essie had her locked away for centuries, and during that time she was severely mistreated.

"How did Krill find you?" he asked. Cantar looked at her father, but she too was curious about her cousin.

Eugenia smiled. "He told me that every day for years he'd search where I had been taken. A few centuries ago, he had a conflict with another vampire. It was a war over territory. He and a small band of vampires clashed, and he and his brothers defeated them. After running the band of trespassers off, he and his brothers went to a bar where they heard some vampires talking. I was allowed to work now, and was hidden in the kitchen. I often masked my scent, but whenever I could I'd release it hoping someone would know me. My baby, my little Krill, was in that bar, and he knew my scent. Chaos erupted and everyone was terrified. Then this huge male stormed the kitchen and ordered me to go with him. My captors had been defeated and I was afraid that..." Eugenia shook.

"He took me home with him. He said nothing as we traveled. I was too afraid to speak. He arrived at a small cottage, and I knew these were wolves. An older wolf opened the door and hugged him. They took me inside and his wife made me as comfortable as possible. I begged her to please help me escape. "I did not want to be abused again. But she hugged me and said, "You are safe here." Eugenia smiled through her tears as she recalled being reunited with her son. "He came back in and I knew it was my son. I hugged him, and he promised me that he'd make whoever hurt me pay and tonight she did." Eugenia stood and walked to look across the horizon. "I hope this council understands that he has suffered greatly at Esmeralda's hands and does not need to be punished even more."

*****

Cantar sat watching her aunt. Her heart broke for her. She couldn't understand how a person could do the things her mother had done. Eugenia spoke once more, "She was not always evil, you know. She was once a good person. Somehow, she lost her way."

"Eugenia, Aunt Eugenia, I'm not sure what to call you, but I hope to get to know you and learn of her before she became what she ended up being." Cantar whispered. She stood and hugged her aunt. Eugenia returned the hug and whispered, "We need sleep. Tomorrow is a long day."

Gregor sat, and said, "You ladies, rest. I'll rest later." Cantar was concerned and sent to him, Daddy?

I'm fine, sweetheart. Sleep he commanded. Cantar hugged her father and bud him good night. Then she and Eugenia retired to their rooms. Eugenia lay in bed and thought of her son, Rest Krill, I'll be there tomorrow she sent.

Krill knew she would not sleep; it was rare when she did and him being held would not permit her to rest now. Mother, I am fine. It will be OK, rest now. Try to sleep. No one will hurt you anymore. he sent hoping to reassure her.

Good night, son Eugenia sent as she slept lightly.

Gregor did not sleep. He felt that if he slept, he would not wake again. He had to make sure his children and their families were safe now. To do that, he had to once again deal with the council.

*****

Shari awoke to her small bed being crowded. Garrick had climbed in, and held her as he slept. Shari lifted his hand and kissed it. Then she returned it to her stomach, where the baby shifted once more. "You should be resting. You're not in pain are you?" Garrick asked, instantly concerned.

"I'm so glad you're back." She whispered.

Garrick slept a few hours , and awoke before daylight. Gernick, we need to get back.

Gernick awoke, Yes, come here. You can shower and dress, and then we'll head there together. Nicolette was just waking, and he loved watching her. Not surprisingly, he found himself wanting her again. "Mmmm, morning baby"" he whispered as he kissed her awake. "Garrick will be here shortly, so maybe...." He asked lifting his eyebrow.

Nicolette loved when he was playful, but momma and Claus came home last night, and the baby was still at the compound. "Gernick," she sighed, shivering as she nibbled her neck. "Momma and Claus might need us, and we need to check on Jonathan. Besides, you need to prep for the council meeting right." She reminded him, gently shoving him away.

Gernick grumbled, "Fine, I'll be good. But tonight, I'm going to be extremely bad." He kissed her once more before finally leaving their bed.

"I'll be dressed and ready to go shortly. I want to pop in and check on Jonathan first." She explained. She stopped waiting for Gernick to refuse her once again. He smiled, "Yes dear." He answered, shocking her.

He then headed to the kitchen to make coffee. As he was doing so Claus walked in, "Morning Dad. Sleep well?" Gernick asked. Claus froze, looking puzzle. And Gernick laughed. "Claus I thought you told my brothers that I was your son. Am I wrong?" he asked.

Claus started to speak, as Amerie joined them, wrapping her arms around his waist. "No, let me finish. Gregor, is the man that provided the sperm and he is my father in that sense, but a Dad is so much more. A Dad is the man that is there when no one else will stand at your side. He is the one that came to all of your recitals when you were a child. He treated your scrapes and bumps. As a child, you can call on your Dad when no one else will answer, and he'll be there."

Gernick chuckled. He called Claus every weekend, from the age of five until he graduated at seventeen. "A Dad will be there when you make some of the most boneheaded decisions you ever could have made, as well as celebrate with you and for you when you excelled beyond reason. A dad will kick someone's ass for fucking with his kid, and then turn around and kick that kid's ass when he keeps fucking up. A dad will tell you to grow up and be a man. He will remind you that a true man takes care of his woman and child, and in the same breath threatens you with a beating if you ever forget that." Gernick stopped. And looked at the man he'd loved his whole life. He looked at the only parent he'd ever really known, and finally said, "Claus, you're my Dad. You always have been."

Claus, no longer fighting his tears as they flowed freely, hugged him, and that was when he realized how important this was for him. Soon Nicolette walked in and Amerie explained what was happening. She laughed, "Ewww, uggg! Baby, that makes you my step-brother, right?" everyone laughed.

"I am going to check on Jonathan. I'll be back before you go to Greystone. I'm going with you Gernick alright." Nicolette reminded her husband. Amerie smiled, "She won't be traveling alone, Claus, I'm going too." She added. Claus simply smiled and said "Yes, dear."

*****

Krill was awakening when Cassius came to his room. "Good morning, Krill. I want to see if..." Cassius took a deep breath. "Look, Krill this meeting is a formality. I don't want you to worry. We have to have seven on the council, you cannot sit because you are on trial. Is there anyone that can fill in for you?" he asked.

"Gernick or Garrick, those two are the only ones I would trust with my fate. But you cannot appoint them because Esmeralda was a close relative. So Cassius, you have to solve this on your own." he answered.

"Join me for breakfast in my office." Cassius ordered. "You are still a member of the council. We can report to the chamber after we drink."

Krill nodded, and he and the older gentleman headed to Cassius' office. Cassius dreaded the hearing today. This was his first time ruling the council and his decision would viewed as critical. The two men sat and drank the blood that helped sustain them. Cassius was curious. "You knew Esmeralda was your Aunt. Why didn't she know you?" he asked.

Krill smiled, "My mother never told her that she had a child. She looked up to her and didn't want to disappoint her, so she hid her pregnancy and kept my birth a secret." Cassius nodded. He had known Essie for centuries and he knew she could be tense and intimidating. He'd only seen Krill's mother briefly, but he could see her older sister dominating her.

"Just in case it is a problem, I was saved by a were family. We bonded. My mother was taken when I was three. She hid me when she realized there was danger. The men attacked her, beat her, and took her. They vanished, leaving me alone and frightened. I wondered in the forest for weeks, and one day a small band of wolves came through and I attacked them. I was so hungry and needed to feed. But because I was a babe, they were able to subdue me, and started to end my life when the mother wolf halted them. They took me home and raised me. They became my parents. I formed a blood bond with all of their sons. I told my brothers that the vampires took my mother, and they vowed to help me find her one day. When my wolf parents were about to die, I fed them and revived them. They have lived under my protection for as long as I've known them.

Gernick and his crew landed in their territory, and I had to protect my family. I had no idea who he was, but I had to protect my parents and my brothers. I challenged him, almost beat him. After defeating me, he decided he was no longer interested in the region and left. My family was safe. I spent centuries protecting my wolf family from vampire and wolves alike.

A little over a century ago, my brothers and I had driven a particularly nasty group out and were traveling home when we stopped at a bar. We were tired and needed a break. I didn't like the vampires that were there, but because I'd shared my blood with them, my brothers masked there true natures. We had just ordered when I caught a familiar scent. It was a scent I had not scented in over a seven hundred years. I found my mother. They tried to keep her from me, and I almost destroyed that bar to get to her. She was so beaten, timid, and damaged. We just took her with us. When I learned what happened, I decided the one who hurt her would pay." Krill stopped speaking and waited then he asked, "Knowing this background Cassius, tell me, how will it affect your decision?"

Cassius leaned back in his chair and folded his fingers. Krill was an enigma amongst the vampire. He'd joined the council several decades earlier, with a six to one vote against Gregor. He was one of the more vocal members, and the older members feared he wanted to take control of the council. After talking with him and learning this story, Cassius realized his being here had nothing to do with the council, but getting close to his aunt. He smiled, and realized that he liked this young man.

"Krill, thank you for talking with me. The council convenes in half an hour. Can I trust you to be present?" he asked because, he would not require the guards to escort him in. Besides, he felt he was honorable. If he gave his word, he'd honor it.

"Yes sir," Krill answered. "Cassius, thank you for listening." He stated as he returned to his area to dress.

Cassius called the five remaining council member and made one request. They were shocked, but they all complied. The council assembled, and missing were the ceremonial robes. Each man simply dressed nicely and took his seat.

All of the Ivanovs along with their wives had appeared in the chamber. Each one sat behind Krill, including the former council leader Gregor Ivanov. Their message was clear, they were here to support their newest family member.

Krill came in and saw the entire family, the one's he'd met before and new people sitting on his side. He smiled at his mother, and sent Momma, I love you. Don't worry He simply faced them and nodded. When his cousins told them they'd be there he never expected their spouses to join them as well. He sat on the seat that held his evil aunt the day before and waited for the proceedings to begin.

Cassius stood at the center of the dais, and spoke. "The council is incomplete. We need a full council to listen to the case presented and vote. As the oldest council member, I am acting as leader. However, I am making an unusual request. If my fellow council members will agree, I ask that Gregor Ivanov resume his previously vacated seat to oversee this hearing. Since Councilman Krill Kelvic is on trial, I ask that Claus Stovak be allowed to sit on the council in his absence.

The chamber was filled and all of the vampires gasped. Claus was not born a vampire and the council only had born vampires on it not vampires that were turned. "We will take a short break to allow our guest members to join us and then the proceedings will begin."

"Claus, what is going on? Why did everyone gasp?" Amerie asked. If he was going to be in danger, then he would not take that seat.

"Baby, a turned vampire has never been invited to sit on the council, that's all." He explained. Amerie's heart hammered in her chest. He knew she was frightened, but as soon as she realized that he was safe, her heart rate calmed down and she hugged him. She kissed his cheek and whispered, "They picked the best man for the job."

Claus smiled and moved to the dais to join the other council members. Gregor was being helped into his seat. He knew this was the end of the road for him, but if he could protect his nephew, then he'd make damn sure he did this one last thing.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers