I've Arrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means, I'm going to tease you, but you're going to have to work for anything that may or may not happen tonight." I said, he sat there just thinking.

"How am I doing so far?" he asked.

"So far.....uh.....you're going to have to do a little more." Then like it was timed perfectly Eric stood and pulled off his jacket and tossed it on seat across from me. He was wearing a deep blue button up, he didn't have it buttoned all the way up to his neck, it was low enough for his tattoo on his chest to peek out. He rolled up his sleeves real quick and took a deep breath as he smoothed back his hair. I just sat there watching, and wondering what he's doing. He held his hand out to me as a song ended and a slow one started.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked. I didn't even say a word; I just grabbed his hand and got up out of the booth. "I guess that's a yes."

"Of course it is. It's not often a girl is asked to dance." I said as my heels started to click on the dance floor. Then he spun me around and pulled me into him with one hand at my waist and the other holding my other hand. There were a few other couples on the floor dancing; I enjoyed the closeness, and all of his warmth that he was generating. He cleared his throat and spoke softly in my ear.

"Just so you know, I don't do this for just any ol' girl." I just smiled and blushed into his shoulder. "Are you smiling and blushing?" he asked and tried to pull back a little to see my face. I calmed myself down and looked up into his brown eyes. "Yes you were." He smiled at me. I felt a pull and need to kiss him, but I held back. The song ended and we were about to disentangle ourselves from each other.

"HOLD IT ALL YOU LOVE BIRDS, HERE'S ANOTHER SLOW SONG FOR YA'LL." The intro to another slow song came on. We continued our mindless slow dancing but this time Eric pulled me in a little bit more so our hips were touching.

"Hmmm, I would say this is a little suggestive." I spoke into his ear.

"I'm just testing out the waters." He said.

"Is it smooth sailing?" I asked.

"So far so good." I kissed his cheek. "What was that for?"

"Well this date is going a lot better that I imagined." I said.

"What did you think it was going to be a complete disaster?" he asked.

"No, but I didn't have to change out of a dress that I just bought for tonight." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You did look great earlier, but I like you better like this, it's a little less intimidating." He said and squeezed me a little.

"You're intimidated?"

"Earlier I was; now we're equally intimidating to one another."

"I never said I found you intimidating." I said and the song finished. I started walking back to the table with Eric on my tail. Once we were back at our table I grabbed my drink and stood there waiting for him to say something.

"I'm not intimidating at all?"

"You used to be super intimidating, but now that we're here, I'm not nervous."

"Is it a good or bad thing?"

"It's a good thing... it's a very good thing in fact."

"Now why's that? And why may I ask are we standing here?" he questioned.

"Well if I was intimidated by you I would be almost mute on this date, and we're standing because I want to go smoke." I bent at the waist and grabbed my things to head outside. Eric moved in behind me.

"Why are you torturing me?" he whispered in my ear.

"Why are you watching my every motion?" We started to sway with the music.

"Because you're hard to ignore."

"Well I need to smoke, and you're coming with me?" I said as I turned to almost kiss him, but pulled back from him and started heading for the door. I slipped into my jacket and pushed the door open and clicked my heels on the pavement and around to the side of the building where I parked myself leaning against the wall. I rifled through my clutch only to retrieve my lighter and one cigarette. Eric found me just as I was lighting it, and taking my first drag.

"There you are." He said.

"How did you manage to lose me?" I asked.

"Never mind that." He said. "All that matters is that I found you." He pulled out his smokes and lit up with me. I just continued to smoke my cigarette trying to calm myself and keep myself from saying anything foolish to his latest statement. "You're awefully quiet." He said as he moved in next to me. "Is something on your mind?" he asked before taking a long drag.

"Oh....Nothing's wrong." I said and mimiked him slightly.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked.

"We can if you want." I said, not really giving him an answer.

"Well we can ride around for a while if you'd like." I could see him squirming for suggestions.

"Sure." I said with a smile. "We need to make a pit stop though on our ride around town."

"Oh?"

"Yeah I need to hit up a drug store." I said and started walking towards the bike.

"Right now?"

"Well, yeah." I said and tossed my cigarette before it was even finished. He did the same and caught up to me.

"Why do we need to go to the drug store?" he asked.

"Well I need to pick up a few things." I said.

"Like?" he asked.

"Just things." I said and pulled the helmet on; he pulled his on and started up the bike like he was slightly annoyed with me. I hopped on and he took me to the nearest drug store like we had discussed. "Wait here I'll only be a minute." I told him and sauntered into the store. I grabbed a few accentual things like booze and condoms. I was sure that I saw a vending machine at the hotel. At the register I laid out my items and the man behind the counter looked at me, I could feel his eyes running up and down my body as he bit his lip ever so slightly.

"That is one lucky guy." The man said to me with his scratch unused voice.

"It's not a sure thing, but I'd rather be prepared." I said. "Know what I mean?" I added a wink at the end. I stuffed the condoms into my secret pocket inside my jacket and wrapped the booze up tightly in the bag the man gave me, and stuffed it into my coat too.

"Have a good night." The man behind the counter called to me as I walked out the door.

"Oh I will." I said over my shoulder, Eric heard me and he was sitting there smoking on his bike with his helmet resting on his thigh.

"You will what?" he asked.

"Oh it's nothing."

"Okay miss secretive, you're going to have to let me in on your idea sometime soon."

"You'll see soon enough." I said and grabbed his hand to take a hit of his cigarette; I blew the smoke in his face when I exhaled.

"You know what that means right?" he asked me.

"Yes, and?"

"I was just making sure."

"I wouldn't assume anything just yet Mister."

"It's a good thing that I don't assume."

"I guess so." He held up his cigarette for me to take another drag. "Thank you." I said after.

"You're welcome."

"Okay we have two options here." I started.

"And those are?" he asked.

"First we can do what we planned which was to go on a ride around town, and then back to the hotel......or...."

"Or?"

"Or....we can go back to the hotel now and get drunk." I said pulling the wrapped up booze out just a little so he would see it.

"Well if I get drunk that means I have to stay overnight..... with you."

"Okay." I said.

"You're okay with that?"

"Yeah why not? I've known you for quite some time now, and I think I could kick your ass if I needed to." I said.

"Let's test this out."

"Maybe later." I said.

"So back to the hotel now?" he asked.

"Well if you want to drink, then yes."

"Sounds good to me." He said and tossed the cigarette. I hopped on back and helmet was on in a jiffy. I think he took the long way to the hotel because I don't remember it taking that long of a ride. But at one point he held my hand in his as we rode down the barren streets; the lights were just streaks of light zipping by as he took this winding path. We turned down a side street and pulled into a drive way.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I got to grab a few things and check on a few things." He said and shut off his bike. "And we'll be taking the car back." He said and waited for me to get off the back. I gave him his extra helmet after I got off the bike. "Danke Schoen." I smiled at him. "I could get use to that." He said pointing to my smile.

"I don't know if you could." I squinted at him.

"Aw Baby, why do you say that?"

"We'll see how tonight goes." I said and he pushed his bike back behind the house to some unknown spot. He came jogging back to me.

"Do you want to come in for a minute?" he asked.

"Sure." I said awkwardly. He walked up the few steps he had, and unlocked the door and held it open for me.

"After you." He said. I silently stepped into the darkness of his house and heard my heels click on hard wood floors, and I waited for my eyes to adjust or for him to come in and turn on some lights, and to my rescue he flipped a light switch and my eye sight was returned to me. I blinked trying to get use to the light; I looked around the front room as he walked off and gathered various odds and ends. I looked around, not really finding anything incriminating. He had his couch nestled under the front window, which had the lights from the street peaking through the blinds. I was just about to sit when I heard Eric call my name. "Layla." I peaked my head into the next room, which was the kitchen he had the light on over the stove.

"Where are you?" I called out into the rest of the house.

"Listen to my voice and follow it." He said. I did what he said and I took a few steps in the direction I thought he was. It only got darker and darker as I walked towards the back of his house.

"Keep talking!" I called out to him.

"What would you have me talk about?" he asked.

"Sing a song for all I care." I said.

"I danced with you tonight, now you want me to sing for you?"

"It was just an idea that's all."

"I get what you're saying, but I'll just speak if that's alright with you."

"That's fine."

"Good, now make sure you don't run into a wall or anything, or possibly trip on anything."

"What could I possibly trip on?"

"I don't know, you told me that I make you clumsy."

"Oh...." I knew exactly where he was but I was enjoying this way too much, so I stood next to the doorway and out of view.

"Where are you? It really shouldn't be taking this long."

"Well you reminded me that you make me clumsy, now I'm just being extra careful."

"Well I guess that's good, but I'm coming in after you now."

"No need to." I stepped in front of the door way. He had one foot in the house.

"I see that there's no need."

"But if you still want to come in after me, feel free." I said and started walking back into the darkness of the house. I walked quickly up to the door way but I was already down the hall from him.

"I will get you." He said.

"I know." He ran through the house and hugged me so hard; it was as if I was going to slip out of his arms. Then he swept me off my feet, and I clung to him as he carried me through the house and out the back door. He stood there holding me in his arms in the darkness I could tell that he was looking down at me with this devilish smile. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I think I'm going to put you down now. Promise me you won't run back into the house."

"Okay I promise."

"Oh, and close your eyes." He said to me as he placed me back on my feet.

"Ooookay." I said with a hint of hesitation in my voice. He waited for me to close my eyes, but I couldn't for some odd reason. He placed his forehead to mine and said.

"Close. Your. Eyes." I took a deep breath as his words washed over me and closed my eyes like he had said. "Alright wait here." He said. He left me standing there in the darkness with my eyes closed waiting for god only knows what. I could tell through my eye lids that he turned on some lights, then I felt him grab a hold of my hands again. "Okay you can open them now." He told me. I let my eyes flutter open and then my vision came back into focus, he had twinkling lights and lanterns set up everywhere around his patio and backyard, they gave off this magical glow that was intoxicating and made you not want daylight or leave. I did a spin to take it all in. "You like?"

"yeah." I said with a smile.

"I thought you would."

"Do you have it like this all the time?" I asked.

"No, only for special occasions, like dancing." He said.

"You didn't do this for me did you?"

"Yeah, I did it this afternoon, just after I saw you and made plans. Would you like to stay and have a drink here and enjoy this a little longer?" he asked.

"Well since you went through all the trouble of putting all of this up for me, we might as well stay for a bit."

"Good, drinks will be coming right up." He said and ducked back into the house. I took off my jacket and placed the booze I just bought on the table that was a little rusted from the elements from being out here. I made sure the condoms stayed put, and didn't fall out of my coat. I then pulled out a cigarette and my trusty little lighter. I sat there and smoked waiting for Eric and my drink; I couldn't help but smile to myself as I sat there and thought about how long it took to do all of this work with the lights. As I sat there thinking he came back with two drinks filled to the brim, I got up to help and then some spilled over the edge and onto our feet. "Damn." He said not really pissed, more like annoyed that he spilled a little.

"It's alright." I said and took my glass from him to free at least one of his hands. I sipped at it so it wasn't so full anymore.

"I'll grab a towel." He said and took a sip before he set down his drink and headed back into the house. He was quick with the towel and sat down in the chair closest to me. "Here put your feet up here." He said and slapped his leg as my personal foot rest.

"I can do it." I said sitting up and held out my hand for the towel. He pulled his chair to face mine and pushed me back in my seat, then picked up one leg.

"No." he said as he took off my heel and set it on the table then started wiping my foot dry, he picked my shoe back up and dried it out. He slipped my killer heel back onto my foot, I felt like Cinderella while he did it. Then he gestured for me to put my other foot up on his lap. I did and he did the same to that one too. "There, all dry now?" he asked.

"My feet are." I said being playful.

"What's that suppose to mean?" he asked while wiping his hands clean.

"Nothing." I cocked my one eyebrow at him.

"You're thinking naughty thoughts aren't you?" Eric asked me while adjusting himself and clearing his throat like it honestly caught him off guard that I would have dirty thoughts.

"What if I am?" I asked.

"Well that depends."

"What does it depend on?"

"Well if I am part of these naughty thoughts." He said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said right as he took a drink, he started to cough a little.

"Oh really?" he asked and I had this devilish smile. "You aren't by chance thinking about doing any of these thoughts of yours?"

"It depends." I said sitting up and leaning over my legs and placed my drink on the table.

"On?" He mimicked me and the way I was sitting, I could count his eyelashes he was so close to my face.

"You." I said while looking down at my nails. He picked my head up by my chin because he was truly curious to what I was thinking.

"What about me?" his eye bore into mine with such intensity.

"If it's what you really want."

"I would be thrilled for anything to happen between us." He said. "It's not every day that you get to meet your possible dream girl." He let that statement hang in the air between us.

"So, I'm your dream girl?"

"I'd say you're in the ballpark." His eye lids looked heavy just then, and I could feel my getting heavy as well.

"What's going to happen when your dream girl has to leave?"

"Hopefully we'll figure out something before then." He said and then tucked a stray hair behind my ear and then pulled my lips into his waiting ones. My eyes closed and my heart betrayed me and started racing and skipping beats at the tender kiss went on. My cigarette went out before I dropped it while he pulled me into his lap. I sat with my legs draped over the arm rest, he cradled me and stood with me still kissing him as my arms wrapped around his neck. He walked to the door and set me down on my feet and pulled back out of the kiss. "Pause." He said and grabbed my hand and led me through the house to a super dark room. "Wait here." He said, and walked off into the bed room while I stood at the doorway. I heard a click and then a little lamp lit up a corner of the room. Then I saw a bed next to the side table, and my eyes really opened and he was standing there next to the bed.

"What do you think is going to happen here?" I asked before I even stepped into the room.

"If you're not exactly comfortable we can go back outside." He offered.

"Yeah, not yet we still have to get back to the hotel." I said and turned around and headed back for the back door. Eric grabbed me by the wrist.

"Wait a minute." And he walked me back into the room. "Can you humor me for a minute?" he asked.

"That all depends on what that is exactly."

"Well I want to see what it's like to have you in my bed, there might be some kissing, but all close will be staying on." He said quickly. "Layla? What do you say?"

"I guess we can do that." I said and headed for the bed. He stopped me.

"Shoes off though." I slipped my shoes off and then climbed in on top of the blankets. He just looked down at me while he took off his shoes. "Hmmm....."

"What?" I asked. He chewed at his lip while he thought for a minute. He stood there roughing up his scruff on his chin.

"You're going to have to get under the blankets." He broke the news to me like it was bad news.

"Oh, okay." I said and quickly got under them. He got in with me then and slipped his arm under my neck. He pulled me close to him.

"Layla, I need you to relax, and undo your hair." I reached for the hair tie and pulled it out and shook out the braid in my hair. He ran his fingers through the waves and curls that my hair had. "Now all you need to do is relax." He smiled at me, and that did it for me, I melted to his side and draped my leg over his, and hugged him with my arm that was free to do as it pleased. My ear was resting on his heart and I just listened to its rhythmic beat.

"How's this?" I asked.

"It will have to do." He said.

"What?" I was a little offended because I am an excellent snuggler.

"I said we were going to keep our clothes on, if we were naked and a little sweaty, it would be better." He said. I looked up at him shocked that he was so ballsy. "what?"

"Nothing."

"Well in that case." He rolled on top of me and started kissing me more forcefully than before, our legs we intertwined. H slid his arms under me and held himself up that way. His kisses took my breath away as we progressed to thrusting at one another and pulling at clothes in an attempted to control ourselves. I could feel his cock getting hard, and I could feel that I was soaking my panties. Moans escaped me as he spread my legs so he could be between them, and then bumped against me making it harder for me to keep my moans in check. I couldn't help myself from thinking 'I wish I could give myself to you.' But I knew better than to think such things. I my thoughts became too much and I finally had to push him off of me. I scooted myself to the foot of the bed and put my face in my hands completely unsure of what I should do. I know that in the end I'll just get hurt.

"What's wrong?" he asked completely surprised that I pushed him away like that.

"We should get back to the hotel." I said the words reluctantly.

"Oh, okay if that's what you want." I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "I'll grab my keys then." He shoved his feet back into his boots and walked heavy footed through his house in search of his keys, I could hear him slamming draws closed after he was finished rummaging through them. I grabbed my heels and went out the back door. I put on my coat and then my heels; I smoked a much needed cigarette and finished my drink. He came bounding through the back door with his keys in hand and this pissed off look on his face.