I've Finally Found Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
377 Followers

"I think we need to take a break before I make a mess." I whispered.

"Oh honey, I'm going crazy." Kenny replied.

Teasingly I responded, "I'll bet you say that to all your girls! How about we go in my room and I'll rub some lotion on you?" I asked as I planned to give my first hand job.

"You are my first, last, and only girl. You know I was in love with you at first sight." Kenny said.

"You're so sweet. Now come lie down with me and maybe we can calm down a little. How would that be, honey?" I asked Kenny.

"Ok." He says.

I took off my wet bottoms and dried myself off the rest of the way, and slipped into a silky purple bathrobe. As I looked around for some panties and a top to wear, Kenny comes in wearing a bathrobe and slithers in-between the covers wearing only a pair of boxers. "Hop in honey, I'll warm you up. I'll be nice. I just love to feel you against my body."

Against my better judgment, I slipped off my robe and slid into the bed next to Kenny wearing only my fresh panties. It was exciting to feel like a normal person. I felt a connection to all the women who snuggle in bed with their men. I relished the warmth and comfort of lying next to a man I can call my own. I smiled at the sense of security and safety I felt lying next to Kenny as I snuggled close to him and put my head on his arm and breathed deeply of his protective manliness. Kenny always smelled good to me, and his masculine scent kept me fully aroused. I didn't know why and I didn't care, but I know I had found love. I pondered the idea of what it would be like to have an actual boyfriend. But to keep a boyfriend I have to give back, but what's in it for me? I asked myself until I realized everything I've ever wanted is lying next to me: Comfort, protection, security, passion, and love. All I have to do is be myself and let it happen.

As I lay there in Kenny's embrace I decided that I wanted to give Kenny a hand job since he was being such a sweetheart. I quietly got out of bed and went into Mary's room to fix my make up and add a tiny touch perfume.

Kenny stirred as I slipped back into bed, naked.

I gently worked myself back into his embrace and put my left hand on his stomach and slowly worked it down under the waistband of his underwear. As I touched him, he let out a cute little moan letting me know he was awake as his erection began to grow in my hand. He rolled a little more toward me and felt my nakedness as he rubbed the globes of my ass cheeks as he thrust into my hand. I felt my nipples grazing his chest making me more determined than ever to be the most wonderful girlfriend in Kenny's world. He brought my lips to his and kissed me deeply as he brought his free hand up to my breast and gently massaged my nipple and whispered, "I want to suck your clittie honey.". He said as he removed his boxers and reversed me around on top of him as if I was a feather. I was suddenly face to face with my lovers naked 8" cock. It was as they say, "In proportion" to the rest of his body – big and thick.

Suddenly I was treated to a warm and sensual feeling as he took my little cock in his mouth and began to suck and work it in and out as he used his tongue with practiced precision. I was beside myself with new feelings of passion as I worked up the courage to officially christen my new sexuality. Tentatively I kissed the head as Kenny tried to thrust it deeper into me. I parried his thrust and ran my tongue along the side and the bottom hearing Kenny moaning encouragement as I studied the contours of his magnificent cock. As Kenny was sending me into euphoria as he suckled on my little cock, I decided it was time. I opened my mouth and received him. He was too large to do much with at first, but he began to gently thrust in and out of my mouth allowing me to get used to sucking his cock. I quickly learned to use my tongue, and to tighten my lips on the outstroke. Kenny didn't get greedy and try to push in too far, as he took his cues from my hands on his ass cheeks as I worked him in and out as far as I could. Kenny on the other hand was allowing me to thrust into his mouth with abandon. He reached down and began again to play with my nipples as I thrust into him. Feeling my orgasm approaching. I tried to stop but Kenny wouldn't have any of it. He tightened his lips on my clitte, and as he more tightly squeezed my nipples and rolled them in his fingers, I gave in to the most loving experience of my life and delivered my seed into Kenny's mouth and eagerly warmed to him driving his cock deeper into my mouth as naturally as if I had been doing it all my life. I accepted my role and finally understood my eagerness to please him. As my cock softened, he sat up a little and pulled me to him and placed his lips on my pussy as he delivered my warm juices back into me. As he gave my pussy a last little kiss I felt something warm and slippery on his finger as he gently massaged my virgin entrance.

Turning me around he pulled me up so I was lying on top of him. He pulled me tightly to him and gave me more deep passionate kisses. I felt his tentative thrusting as he probed for my pussy. I lost all sense of fear as my natural femininity commanded my body to do what came naturally. I instinctively allowed myself to adjust my position to aid his tentative unsuccessful thrusts. I reached under to guide him to my entrance to show my willingness to be his partner in my deflowering. I felt that even if he couldn't get it in, it was a symbolic beginning.

Suddenly he stopped his thrusting as he found the "soft spot" and entered me just enough so that I understood his gentle message that there is no turning back now: I've consented to be bred. Gently he pushes again and retreats, and pushes in again and stops as he senses my surrender letting me savor the feeling of my virginity disappearing as my pussy begins to slowly yield to Kenny's gentle pressure. I breathe in a sigh of passion and squeeze more tightly to him and receive another loving kiss as I feel him squeezing to expand himself to gently open my pussy. Again, he relaxes and pushes ever so slightly and expands himself inside me again, my breath frozen in my lungs as he pulls out and gently pushes in again as I instinctively rock my hips to assist.

"Oh honey. You are so big I can't do it!" I moaned breathlessly.

"We have all day, my love. And all of our lives..." Kenny sweetly replied as he kept up his gentle probing, in a little, rest a little as he squeezes himself larger, then out and in a bit more as he deeply kisses me and hold me in his embrace as I continue to adjust to his girth. I laid my head on his chest comforted by his manliness as I sought the courage to continue our first coupling as he kept up his relentless, but painless entry into my pussy. Each time he would embrace me and cover my lips with warm kisses, my defenseless pussy would open up to welcome just a little more of him until finally I felt a warm glow as he held me tightly so I could experience the bulbous head pass my sphincter and tighten around his shaft. Inch by wonderful inch, in and out as he began to thrust into me, each time a little deeper. As I kissed his wonderful lips, I found myself uncontrollably moving down to help him drive every last inch into me as I rose up on my arms and began to match his thrusts as he gently twisted my nipples in his fingertips. I was beside myself with intense pleasure and as if a dam gave way, I released my come onto Kenny's chest as he thrust his hips upward and held himself deeply in me as I experienced his rhythmic pumping as he deposited his DNA deep within me. Exhausted, I lay back down on his chest as he held me and kissed me gently as he continued to work himself in and out of my pussy as he stiffened and delivered another load of his precious cargo deep within me.

"Oh honey, that was wonderful!" I moaned.

"We're just beginning, my love"

We stayed in bed and took a well-deserved rest for a couple of hours. I woke up and felt it would be nice to go back to the pool. I put on my loose top, and just to be mischievous a short skirt I saw in Mary's closet. I felt daring, so I put it on without panties. I didn't want anything between my lover and me. I had nothing more to hide.

Kenny came out wearing just a towel, and gave me a nice hug and a kiss. I could feel him under the towel, wondering if it was going to be my turn to please him. I lay on the lounger face down and Kenny asked if he could rub lotion on me again and give me a little more massage. I readily agreed. As he massaged my legs and feet again, he noticed my bare bottom.

He didn't need an answer. We were lovers now and we had given ourselves to each other. I know he loved my butt. He loved to touch it, kiss it, caress it, and make love to it. Teasingly he rubbed the backs of my legs and slowly worked his hands up to my butt cheeks. It felt delicious as he rubbed them sensually and occasionally dipped a fingertip in my pussy. I felt no shame as I made no effort to hide my pussy from my lover's gaze. I felt no terror as I felt the head of his penis touching my body. I offered no resistance as he carefully began to mount me again, entering me in careful probes taking care not to hurt me. As I rose up to meet him, he pulled me to my knees as he began to thrust into me holding me with one arm around my stomach, and the other toying with my nipples. I was squeezing him as he pulled out and opening myself as he thrust in. I wanted more of him. I wanted it all as I asked him to let me see his face as he makes love to me.

He withdraws and lays me on my back while kissing me and caressing me as if I'll run away. He raises my legs and pulls my hips to him and probes for my hole. There is no need for gentleness this time as he pushes into me without the slightest resistance. He thrusts in and out of my body, and then slows his pace so we can look into each other's eyes as we become one. I tighten as he pulls out, loosen as he pushes in, over and over as the sweat from his body drips onto me as he works mightily for another climax. I feel him swelling larger than ever before as he pumps another load of himself into me. He lies on top of me and slowly softens as I smile with the glow of a naked baby knowing I have reached a new plateau in finding the real "me".

Clintdear
Clintdear
377 Followers