I've Got Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing the rings and clip later that evening had her almost screaming with pain and pleasure as the blood rushed back to the tender parts. She orgasmed at least twice that she could count from the spasms that coursed through her, as her nipples and clit seemed to want her to put them back on.

A long, long hot shower and falling into bed were the ticket to oblivion after such a complete, full, full day of stimulation.

Dreams of numerous people suckling on her nipples and slurping her flowing juices from her pussy filled her mind, and she awoke soaked in her own sweat. Totally nude and all wrapped and twisted in the duvet. Deciding that today was to be a white and red day while she took another stinging hot shower, she was glad her nipples and pussy were semi back to normal.

Snow white dress suit and sheer red blouse, she knew she would have to be careful not to get near anything that would stain it in any way. The sheer red blouse and ultra sheer red bra left her nipples very apparent and protruding as they weren't covered in the least.

Red hose and still, no panties. Mia had rubbed her pussy for good luck and left to face the day

Once she had gotten to her office, a blue envelope was waiting in front of her monitor.

Wondering and a bit fearful, she had opened the envelope to find two first class air plane tickets, and a confirmed reservation at Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica.

Dropping the tickets and reservation, she read on the paper "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE." Silent tears ran down the sides of her nose, and for once in a long, long time, she used a kleenex for something else.

Bending down to pick up the tickets, she noticed a glint off one of the brass studs on her briefcase. Pulling it out and examining it closely, she could see the tiny small aperture of a camera. Thinking "You sly old Fox" and with a giant smile, she made two phone calls.

One to take the day off... and the other... to set a meeting with the Master of the Game.

12