I've Just Been Fucked Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry gives his version of events.
2.2k words
3.84
45k
12
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Terry McNab and I have been fucking the living daylights out of Tom Carter's wife. I believe Louise has been telling you all about it. She does tend to be a gossipy little wench, not to mention extremely giddy. Maybe I can fill in some of the gaps but I would be grateful if you would keep a lot of this to yourselves. I normally do not like to boast about conquests of mine. I tend to find it childish and immature, but since Louise herself has chosen to speak out and confess, I see no reason not to give you the story from a man's perspective.

I have not known Louise all that long, it is her husband, Tom, I know from going and watching the Harlequins play rugby. I have a season ticket and my allotted seat is right next to his. I don't know him much at all apart those occasions when we see each other at home matches. I now have a season ticket to fuck his lovely wife which I thought at one time was never going to happen.

So, apart from the rugby, I had never really met Tom socially until I decided to change my local, and my hunting-ground, my cunt-hunting ground that is, and wondered into the Fox and Grapes pub one night.

"The Fox", as it is known by the locals, is a very quaint old English pub, you know like it has never changed for centuries, lovely real-ale and a great atmosphere created by the Georgian windows and the shiny horse brasses nailed to the ancient wooden beams that run parallel to each other across the lounge area. I think it dates back to Elizabethan times at least, and has a lovely old fireplace that the landlord keeps fuelled with wooden logs and a cosy fire throws out gentle warmth in winter time.

As soon as I got myself a beer and turned to walk away from the bar I saw Tom sat at one of the tables and I went to sit down with him.

At first Tom and I talked about the recent home game which the Harlequins had lost 24--19 but it was Tom's wife that caught my attention. Let me tell you why Louise interested me so much.

Although I am only 23 I have had my fair share of young pussy. In fact I have not only had my share but someone-else's as well. The thing is that I find young women just do not perform between the sheets, they do not know how to fuck and they lay there like wet-flannels while I have to do all the fucking so they can get to have an orgasm. Then at a recent New Year's party a man who was there with his wife drank too much, lost control of his legs and had to be helped home.

I gave him the fireman's lift, plonking him over my shoulder, and under the directions of his wife, who suddenly looked quite attractive, took him to his house, about 300 yards down the street, got him upstairs and dropped him unceremoniously on the bed, still fast asleep, then went back downstairs and shagged his randy wife on the living room couch.

Now let me tell something. That woman was the best fuck I had had so far, in fact she was wild. Her soft, little arse never stopped humping until after she had her third orgasm and I had shot mine into her pussy, a real fuck for once.

Right at that point the door opened and her bleary-eyed husband stood there still wobbling on his legs. I jumped up, pulled up my trousers, coiled my cock away, and zipped up my fly, all in one sweet movement, leaving his darling wife with one leg dangling onto the floor and the other up over the back of the couch and a rich jism-cream-pie trickling from her slit down to the soft, rosy cheeks of her arse.

I had just let her New Year in, in every sense of the word, and as I pushed past her husband, who was still trying to gather his wits, his eyes still trying to focus on the mess I had just left between his wife's thighs, I wished him happy New Year, was out of the door and on my way down the street as fast as my legs could carry me.

I reckon that woman was about 46 years of age and she was just something else. She fucked like she hadn't had a good fuck for years. After that I wanted every mature looking woman in the neighbourhood, if she was at all attractive, but unfortunately that meant, in the main, married women and there were quite a few that wanted a young-body and a young-cock -- I have both.

So you can imagine exactly what was on my mind when I ran my eyes over Louise Carter. She sat there next to her husband wearing a pretty blue and white dress. I wanted, no needed, to know what delights were under that dress. Those lovely well-rounded and very smooth knees, whenever I got a glimpse of them it had my cock pushing right up through the band of my jockeys. I went into my top gear flirting mode but got very little response -- in fact no bloody response really.

The next time I went in the Fox she looked even better wearing a black pleated skirt, just short of knee length, and a white blouse with enough buttons undone to show a moderate amount of cleavage and her blouse was transparent enough to show off her white bra cups. Clearly her breasts were not too big, not too small, just lovely and petite. My eyes were drawn to her engagement ring and broad wedding band. She had long fingers and nicely manicured fingers nails. I could just imagine her hand wrapped around by stiff throbbing cock. In my mind I was fucking her doggie-fashion with those sweet little tits dangling into my hands and her somewhere beneath me.

One question kept racing through my mind. What was she doing with a nerd like Tom Carter? I started to do my homework and after a few weeks I knew all about him, where he worked, what times he left the house in the morning and what time he got home in the evening. I knew exactly where he lived and how many bedrooms the house had. I knew which bedroom he and Louise slept in and that they had no children. Tom, of course, had no idea that I was doing a kind of mind map and reconnaissance of his house and his life but Louise was listening all the time as I got to know more and more.

Now for you guys who have already had your wives fucked by a bastard like me you really should stop reading at this point because I am only going to tell you how I got right inside Louise. It will be descriptive and I do not want to upset anyone.

Anyway, I was still getting no real response to my flirting technique which became more obvious as I gained confidence that Tom just hadn't a fucking clue and was so oblivious to it that he didn't even notice the most obvious eye-contact I kept getting into with Louise. I was really restricting my alcohol content by now while Tom was downing his one after the other. I was keeping a clear head. I will always limit the alcohol when I am seriously on the hunt for cunt.

Suddenly out of the blue, for what seemed no logical reason, things changed. As I stood at the bar one evening, replenishing my glass, Louise brushed by me on her way to the loo and nipped my arse. When we were both sat back at the table, even with Tom sat right there, the flirting became mutual. Something had tipped her in my direction, I didn't know what it was but I was not going to start analysing. I know when I am on for a fuck and I was not going to look a gift-horse in the mouth.

As we got up to leave at the end of the night I couldn't resist having a feel at that wiggly little arse of hers. Out of sight of Tom I grasped her left buttock and gave it a good squeeze then ran my fingers along her knicker-line and plinked the elastic through her skirt. Then she pressed a piece of paper into my hand which was promptly shoved inside my pocket. I am going to fuck this lovely bitch I thought and she will stay fucked forever. I could feel the stickiness of precum in my jockeys. As for Tom Carter, well fuck him. I am already thinking of his wife's piss-flaps and getting my cock separating them and dragging them backwards and forwards.

As we stood outside, saying our goodnights, and Tom and Louise waited for their taxi, I kept having a little touch at that soft little arse of hers, sliding inside of her thighs from the back, then Tom had to rush back inside the pub to go to the loo. I had a quick look around to see if anyone was watching and turned Louise towards me and kissed her, she didn't resist and was easily backed up into the dark shadow of the pub wall, she was giggling like a virgin schoolgirl. My hand gathered up her skirt and I pushed my fingers between the soft flesh of her tight thighs. I was heading for her cunt. I had wanted to know what she had between those thighs for a few weeks and now I was going to find out.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and soon I had my finger sliding along her slit, between her wet petals up to the hood of her clit. Got it, I thought, got your sweet little cock-taker in my hand. Lovely, lovely, lovely I thought, as I heard her draw a deep breath of night air. I let my fingers linger for a second or two to touch her labia then swirled them around her cute little clit. This pussy had been Tom Carter's exclusive territory but now my fingers were all over the fucking thing and his wife was panting like a rabid dog, her entire body was desperate for a fuck, I had her cunt like a barber's lather-pot.

I knew Tom would soon be back and Louise was clearly nervous so three or four quick finger-fucks had to suffice for now. My fingers felt right into her softness and got soaked.

Tom came back and they got into their taxi and went home. God I needed to fuck her arse off. I had a little taste at my fingers, shoving them inside my mouth and drawing them out slowly, then had a deep but silent laugh of triumph that exercised my stomach muscles - lovely.

Once back in my house, I live alone; I took the piece of paper from my pocket. Her phone number was on it and a little message saying "Phone after nine in the morning."

Well, I had just had a good feel at her crack, now to give it a good fucking for her. My cock was rampantly hard and I wanted to split her down the middle with it.

Anyway, you will all know by now it is mission accomplished. I have drilled her in their bed, in my home and over her kitchen table and I have left my creamy calling card deep inside her every single everytime.

I have dragged her labia backwards and forwards along my shaft and made her little cunt look like a cream-pie. But she did catch me totally unawares when she squirted all over the floor as I banged her twat on the kitchen table. I have to say what a good girl Louise really is when she has a good length of cock inside her and a slap on her arse to make her gallop. No matter what women say they love it.

Anyway, as you will know she has introduced her friend Helen to me and my friend Gary, we couldn't believe our luck. Married women have changed their outlook. We are entering a new age. There was a time when a wedding band was like a brick wall, no way past, but now those days have gone. Women want sex as much as men do and they are out to get it, married or not. The days of liberation are here and I for one will fill my boots while I have chance.

Gary shagged Helen in the back bedroom at my house and she loved it so much she screamed the fucking house down and drenched the sheets. Now Louise has just phoned to ask if we fancy a swap next time. So I get to fuck Helen now if I play my cards right. Gary is slavering like a little pup at the thought of screwing Louise.

If I feel upto it I will write again and let you know what they fuck like.