I've Seen The Way You Look At Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bi_cathy
bi_cathy
1,091 Followers

She sensed my hesitation, a brief darkness passed in her eyes and I heard her catch her breath. I maintained eye contact with her for a few seconds then I grazed the hem of her shorts, she breathed out, so I broke our gaze and looked at her chest. Thanks to the absence of a bra, her excitement was showing all too clearly and her two jewels were almost begging to be freed from the confines of her top. She looked down instantly and saw what caught my attention. She could pretend not being affected by my presence, but her body was a traitor with no secrets for me. I immediately pulled my leg away, just when she thought I'd go higher. We looked at each other and I smirked again, glancing at her chest several times, while she blushed adorably.

I was about to type my answer in an IM to her when Sherry's voice brought me back to the game. I glanced at my letters, I could easily make THREW with the W from the HOW, but it instantly occured to me: where's the fun in that? I used the W to write WET, for less points in Scrabble but more points in the ultimate teasing game.

Then I grabbed my phone and typed, "That's how," for her to read. I knew she'd get back at me for that. In fact, I was eagerly anticipating the revenge.

--

I raised myself on both elbows and wiped the water from my face. I had been swimming laps for a while, and I felt excited and calm, a mix only gliding in a pool could provoke in me. I stood there, propped on the pool's border, enjoying the summer heat on my head and arms, and the cold water on the rest of my body. I could spot Nicole and Sherry in the kitchen, while all the men were acting like experts around the barbecue, debating whether a well done meat needed 15 or 16 minutes on the grill.

Her. I couldn't find her. I looked closely at the house's windows and outside but she was nowhere to be seen.

That's when I felt it, a gentle caress on my back, steadily trailing a line between my shoulders down to my waist. I didn't need to look back to know it was her. Only her hand could raise this much fire from my skin while in ice cold water. She slowly approached me even more and my mind swirled picturing her biting my neck, following the trail of goosebumps on my back with kisses, and claiming my ownership, regardless of who could see or hear us. Just at the thought of that scenario, I started feeling the budding signs of pleasure coursing through my body and I suspected I would soon have to retreat myself to the ladies room.

She raised herself on her elbows next to me, no, actually glued to me. Her whole left side was touching my right side, making it hard for me to control anything in the situation. I couldn't move, I could barely breathe, and I definitely was no longer planning on excusing myself. She turned her head towards me and I barely stifled the instinct to turn mine, because from this close distance, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing her. I saw her smile from the corner of my eye, and I suspected it was a mischievous devilish grin. Her hand was still grazing my lower back and I thought that if I wiggled slightly, I could probably have it where I wanted it to be. If only I could move, that is. She leaned her head into the back of my neck, I forgot how to breathe. I kept looking ahead, at the men standing by the barbecue, and wondering what would happen if they turned and saw her nuzzled into me like that. She blew some air onto my neck and lowered her head slightly more.

Touch. First, it was almost perceptible, then I felt it. A tongue. Her tongue. On my skin. She licked the back of my neck, raising hell from my skin. My eyes sealed themselves. I wanted to shut down all my useless senses and focus on how she was making me feel. Then I noticed she had shifted her body's position, and her left leg was already creeping up between mine, pushing them apart. I instinctively gave her more access and her knee raised to lodge itself high between my thighs. The direct contact was too much to handle and I was instantly too far gone and probably less than a minute away from hitting ecstasy.

"Honey, how do you want your meat?"

I jolted and my eyes flew open when I heard Steven's voice. Did he see us? No. Thank heavens. They were all still focused on the barbecue and the beers, they didn't spot the ongoing seduction in the pool.

She took her mouth off my neck and said, "Medium," while caressing my back with the hand that was still there.

Hence it began, the devil's dance in five steps: she lowered herself onto my neck again to lick it, moved her knee slightly out then forced it back in, raised her head and said, "Well done on the outside," then caressed my back.

Lick my neck, hump her knee, raise her head, "Tender on the inside," caress my back.

Lick my neck, hump her knee, raise her head, "With lots of juices," caress my back.

"How about you, baby?" asked Mark.

I wasn't thinking straight and I knew that if I opened my mouth to answer something, the only sound that could escape would be a loud moan of pleasure.

Lick my neck, hump her knee, raise her head, "She'll have it juicy like mine, right?"

That did it. I shuddered and cried out "YES!" slightly more excitedly than a burger should make me. I had tried to control the pleasure with all my strength but it was overpowering.

I roamed blissfully for a second then I heard her snicker loudly next to my ear, "I didn't know you were that passionate about burgers!" while caressing my back to end the fifth dance step. I remembered where we were. I opened my eyes to see the four men staring at me inquiringly. How much had they seen?

I was starting to panic when Mark smiled and said, "She takes her meat quite seriously!" They all chuckled and returned their eyes to the barbecue. The bastard! He always knew how to turn my discomfort into a sexual joke.

For a split second, I had forgotten about her, about the way her knee was lodged into me, about the fire her tongue had ignited on my neck, about the utter pleasure she had just made me feel. She surely noticed my distraction and wasn't going to let it last. Her face was turned towards me, eyes fixed, her knee slid away from me, the hand that was on my back trailed down to my rear cheeks, then lower and to the front. I could no longer ignore her stare and I spun my face towards her. She barely gave me a split second to focus on the hungry look in her eyes and the thought that I could feel her breath on my lips and would potentially feel a lot more than just her breath if I leaned forward just a bit.

Her finger darted between my inner folds, collected its reward and withdrew. Split second: gone. Hungry eyes look: forgotten. Thought of kissing her: the boat sailed on that. The only thing in my mind was the regret over not having the reflex to contract my muscles to keep her finger there, prisoner of our intimacy. I sighed. She took her hand out of the water, brought her index to the back of my neck, where my skin was still aching for the feel of her tongue, and smeared it there. My brain had completely shut down. She then pushed my face away and leaned again, bringing back her tongue and licking my neck and my arousal together in one slow motion. I tried my best to hold still as my own lips were envious of the skin on my neck, and I wished humans could twist their heads around.

She pulled away slightly and whispered in my ear, "Look who's W.E.T now," and just like that, she raised herself out of the water quickly and walked back to the lounge chairs to pick up her towel.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head into the water to block all noises and distractions. In less than ten minutes, she had just claimed back control over the situation and avenged both plums and Scrabble incidents. She definitely was playing in a different league now. And her tongue, her knee, her finger, her eyes... I relived the ultimate joy of those moments, I imagined how it would feel to have more privacy and more freedom with her, I pictured all the devious little things that she would enjoy, that I would enjoy, that we would enjoy. I felt myself getting excited again and I had to stop it before losing control again. I raised my head out of the water then got out of the pool.

She was standing, drying herself, chatting with Nicole and Sherry who had come out to the terrace. I grabbed my towel and tried my best to look as casual as possible, then I saw her excuse herself to the ladies room.

It should have been a difficult decision, but really, it wasn't. There was no angel and devil fight on my shoulder, mainly because there was no longer an angel on any of my shoulders, just a very red devil with a very strong fork. I followed her inside, caught up behind her when she was about to close the bathroom's door, pushed her against the wall just as the door was shutting closed, and claimed possession of her chest and hips while her tongue returned to me, to my mouth, and to all the places I had desperately wanted it to be for the past six months.

bi_cathy
bi_cathy
1,091 Followers
12