Ivy League Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca would do anything to help her son.
9.9k words
4.56
410.4k
349
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,103 Followers

Mrs. Becca Palmer suddenly awoke from a wild dream. She looked over at the clock showing 6:00 AM, and then she looked down and noticed she was lying naked on top of her bed covers, with her robe open. Sweat covered her body and she felt lightheaded.

"Oh my," she sighed, not sure why she felt so drained. After she regained her senses, she tried to remember when she fell asleep but was drawing blanks. The last thing she remembered was reading a book in the kitchen after eating ice cream and feeling tired, which alarmed her because she usually never felt as tired as she did last night. She hoped she wasn't getting sick.

Becca sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Wow, that was some wild dream," the beautiful housewife thought to herself, noticing that her pussy was very moist. The dream was hazy, but she recalls being strapped up to a bed while naked men ravaged her sexually. The conservative mother rarely had naughty dreams like that and felt dirty when she did, but she had to admit she was so horny right now and it felt great.

She brought her right hand down and felt her clit which was swelling.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned with delight as she fondled herself. Since her last pregnancy, sex has become a rarity, but she failed to take much notice because she was always busy with her kids. When her husband was out of town, which was a lot lately, she began realizing how sexually deprived she was. Especially when waking up to a dream like the one she just had.

She started masturbating with one hand, while her other reached up and grabbed one of her hard nipples. It's almost as if she was still dreaming. Becca never acted like this, but it felt so good.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as her pussy was on fire. Her free hand moved off of her breast and reached up to brush her blonde hair out of her face. It was then she noticed a strange texture in her hair, and her fingers got stuck.

"What the..." she said as her attention was now turned away from her masturbation. She used both hands to pull her hair out in front of her trying to look at what the hell was making it hard and sticky. She looked down and noticed the sticky stuff was on her chest too.

Becca swiftly got up and fastened her robe as she made her way to the master bathroom. She observed herself in the mirror, taking notice of the strange substance in her hair and on the skin of her face and chest.

"What in the world?" she thought. She stood looking at herself in the mirror perplexed. Something didn't fell right about last night.

All of the sudden Becca was startled when her daughter knocked on her door.

"Mommy? Are you awake?"

"Mommy is about to take a shower, honey," she yelled. "I'll be out in a little bit."

She shook her head and moved away from the mirror.

"I just need a hot shower," she thought as she took off her robe and turned the water on.

While in the shower, Becca suddenly felt awake for the first time this morning. It was such a strange feeling to wake up in a daze like that. And she couldn't believe she was masturbating. It made her upset that she wasn't being fulfilled sexually by her husband, but that was no reason to be having such wild thoughts and dreams.

It was indeed perplexing that her husband seemingly lost the desire to make love to his beautiful wife. Mrs. Becca Palmer was a knockout, looking younger than her 39 years of age. Her long blonde hair was something you'd see in a shampoo commercial, and her body was something you'd see in Playboy magazine. Blessed with flawless looks, she easily landed a modeling gig for a department store catalogue years ago, but has since quit after having her third child. It would be very hard for any red-blooded male to comprehend that Becca Palmer was sexually frustrated.

Becca washed her hair twice and the sticky substance appeared to be gone. She tried to piece together how and when she went to bed last night, but she simply couldn't remember. She thought back to her son's friend Ben being over, which made her frown.

The perverted young boy who always tried to feel her up came over unexpectedly when she was wearing her skimpy robe. She was so embarrassed to walk into the kitchen wearing next to nothing while the teenager ogled her. Then she caught the inconsiderate boy hovering above her and looking down between the gape of her robe at her tits.

Granted, he was no different than most males she's encountered in her life. Hell, even her husband's best buddies have tried many times with no success to get into her panties, behind his back of course. But to be harassed by a teenager who is supposed to be a good influence on her son was unacceptable.

After showering and getting dressed, she decided she finally needed to have her chat with Danny about his two friends Mike and Ben. Those boys were simply not allowed to show up at her house whenever they felt like it. Their poor manners made Becca sick to her stomach.

Danny was lying in bed awake when his mom came upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Come in," he replied. His beautiful mom came inside and sat down on the bed next to him. He was very nervous seeing her, knowing that he slipped her sleeping pills last night.

"Sweetie I want to have a talk with you," she said looking down into his eyes. He could sense she had something important to talk about, and he began to panic thinking she knew what he had done.

"About what?" he asked nervously. She let out a sigh and thought for a moment. She decided the direct approach would be the best way to handle this.

"I don't want you hanging out with Mike and Ben anymore," she said with a straight face. Her son gave her a perplexed look.

"Huh? But they're my friends," he replied, making her feel guilty.

"Your father and I don't think they are good influences on you. You are such a smart young man, and you have a bright future. You can get into an Ivy League school if you want, and you can play golf or tennis for any of them. These have always been your goals, but I'm afraid those two boys will come between that."

"I don't understand. What have they done?" he asked growing curious if this conversation had to do with the sleeping pills. Becca was careful to choose her words wisely, and then she proceeded to express her concerns that the boys skip school and experiment with drugs and alcohol.

Danny was relieved she didn't appear to know she was drugged. She kept going on about how inappropriate Mike and Ben are, and how other parents have warned her about their antics. She pointed out the time Mike purposely barged in on her when she was using the restroom.

"They just think you're a MILF, that's all," he said matter-of-factly.

"A MILF?" Becca asked perplexed.

"Yeah, it means you're a mother they would like to... you know... F," he replied.

"Yes, I've heard them call me that before, but I didn't know what it was," she said looking at the ground in thought. She surprised herself by actually feeling a little thrill from the complement, but she certainly didn't want to give that impression to her son.

"But that further adds to my point that those boys show no respect!" she said with a stern voice.

He was quick to tell her he didn't participate in any of the bad things the two boys might do.

"But honey, when you surround yourselves with people who do those things, you can still get into trouble whether you're participating or not." She said.

"So you're saying I should just end my friendship with them because my mom said so?"

"I don't want them coming over here anymore, and I don't want you spending your free time with them," she replied.

"This is not fair," he said with a frown. "You can't tell me who to hang out with!"

Becca sensed that he was becoming upset, like her husband warned against, so she decided she made her point and would walk away before this escalates.

"I don't want to argue with you because your brother and sister are around, but I just wanted to let you know how I feel. You are right that I can't tell you who to hang out with, but hopefully you will use your best judgment and remember all the things mommy and daddy taught you."

She leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Now get up and ready for school. I'm going to make you a healthy breakfast," she said.

She got up and left the room, while he sulked. He couldn't believe his mom was telling him who to hang out with. He felt it was unreasonable because he doesn't skip school, drink alcohol or do drugs.

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to lie whenever I hang out with Mike and Ben, starting with Friday night when I go to the concert," he said to himself as he rolled off his bed and headed for the shower.

****

Friday evening rolled around before no time, and Danny was nervous about the night ahead of him. He wasn't accustomed to lying to his mom. To cope with his anxieties he rationalized it by claiming his mom was being unfair and untrustworthy.

He got dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt before heading downstairs to ask his mom to borrow her car.

"Honey, your brother, sister, and I are about to order a movie off pay per view. Why don't you sit down and watch it with us?" she said scooting over on the couch to make room for him. Danny noticed a glass of iced tea on the coffee table, and figured this was his chance to slip the pills in. He had them in his clinched fist.

"No thanks, I'm actually going to watch our basketball game tonight," he replied trying not to sound suspicious.

"Who are you guys playing?"

"Jamesville. They are supposed to be pretty good."

"And who are you going to the game with?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, just Steve and Richard," he lied. He purposely named a couple of buddies his age that he knew his mother approved of. If he would have said Mike and Ben, his mom might not let him go.

"Well, that will be fun," she replied, relieved that he didn't say he was hanging out with Mike and Ben.

"Can I borrow your car mom?"

"Sure sweetie. Remember to be back by your curfew, young man."

He walked over to his mom and gave her a hug, while reaching over to drop the two pills into her drink behind her back. He told his little brother and sister goodbye, and headed for the door with a grin on his face. "All too easy," he thought to himself.

****

Danny picked up Mike and Ben in his mom's Suburban and they headed to the city for the concert. Since they were running late, Mike and Ben encouraged Danny to speed. Poor Danny didn't want to look like a dork in front of his older friends, so he complied.

"So was your mom suspicious?" Ben asked.

"Nah, she didn't suspect a thing. We just need to hurry back after the concert."

"What was your hot mom wearing tonight?" Mike asked, while Ben chuckled.

"None of your business, asshole!" Danny said perturbed.

"Relax. You should be proud that your mom is so hot," said Mike.

"So Danny-boy, what do you think is your mom's best asset, her ass or her big tits?" Ben asked.

"She's my mom, dude. That's gross," he replied.

"I'm an ass man, myself, so I'm going to have to choose that," Mike said with a grin.

"I like her juicy tits," Ben said, grinning to himself knowing he had his hands on them just a couple days ago.

"OK that's enough!" Danny said angry. He was getting so frustrated with them that he didn't realize how fast he was now driving. It was at this point that the three boys looked behind them and saw the flashing lights of a police car on their tail.

"Oh shit!" Mike said.

"Damn, see what you guys made me do?" Danny said, slowing the car down.

"Hey man, don't slow down," Mike said. "See if we can lose this jerk."

"What? Are you crazy?" Danny exclaimed continuing to slow down.

"C'mon, dude, don't be a wimp," Mike said. "How fast does this thing go?"

Danny ignored him and pulled the car over, wondering if his mom was indeed right that his two friends were trouble. Mike was extremely fidgety in the backseat when Danny pulled over. He reached into his pocket and discarded a plastic bag under Danny's seat in front of him.

The cop finally came up to the window while the boys sat still. Danny was very polite as he fetched the officer his license and registration. The cop informed Danny that he was going 30 miles per hour over the speed limit.

Danny couldn't believe he was going that fast. The cop flashed his flashlight into the back seat and looked at Mike, who appeared suspicious. Then he looked over at Ben before turning back towards his car to write a ticket.

Just then, Ben thought it would be funny to oink like a pig.

"Shut up man!" Danny said while Mike laughed. This didn't go unnoticed by the cop, as he quickly turned around and poked his head into the window.

"So you think you're pretty funny, huh?" the cop said with a furious look on his face. "The three of you need to step outside the vehicle right now."

Danny was terrified. He's never had any altercations with police officers. The three boys stepped out of the car. The boys didn't realize that another cop car passing by had stopped behind them.

"Keep an eye on these boys, I'm going to take a look inside this vehicle," the cop said to the other cop who had gotten out of the car and approached them.

Danny wasn't concerned about the cop searching his mom's car, but Mike sure was. It only took thirty seconds before the officer had reached under the driver's seat and pulled out the plastic bag Mike had discarded. He put it on the hood of the car. Danny couldn't believe his eyes as it appeared to be a bag of illegal drugs.

"Well, well, well," the officer said. "Look at what we have here; some marijuana and cocaine."

Danny looked over at Mike and Ben. Mike just shrugged his shoulders and said, "sorry, dude." Danny couldn't believe his buddy stashed drugs in his mom's car.

The cop immediately pulled out his handcuffs and approached Danny. He grabbed him by the arms and led him over to the back of the vehicle where he cuffed him and read him his rights.

"It's not mine officer!" Danny pleaded. The cop turned towards Ben and Mike and asked them if it was theirs. The two boys shook their heads and said, "No sir."

The cop turned back towards Danny and led him over to the police car.

"Since you are operating this vehicle, even if it's your mom's car, the drugs are considered in your possession under this state's law. Those two boys didn't have possession and they don't claim it as theirs, so it's considered yours unless they fess up otherwise," the cop said.

Danny was in tears and couldn't believe his friends didn't take ownership. The cop stuffed him into the back seat of the police car and instructed the other cop to escort to two other boys to a nearby pay phone so that they could make arrangements for a ride home. The cop also dispatched a tow truck to take his mom's car.

****

Danny stood in a jail cell looking at the phone, dreading to pick it up to make his one phone call allowed. He had spent the last couple hours getting booked into a jail in the middle of nowhere, about an hour from his house. Fortunately the jail wasn't very crowded and he had a cell to himself. Reluctantly he picked up the phone and dialed his mom's number, hoping the sleeping pills had worn off by now.

"Mom," he said tentatively into the phone.

"Hi honey, is everything ok?" she said, realizing it was close to his curfew. Becca didn't actually drink any more of the iced tea that Danny spiked, so she was awake and alert.

He hesitated for a few moments, and then in a shaky voice proceeded to tell his mom he was in jail.

****

It was several hours into the early morning when Danny was finally released from jail. He sulked out into the lobby where he saw his mom glaring at him. It was obvious she had been crying and flustered.

He expected his mom to chew him out, but instead she embraced him with a big hug. Her son looked so distraught that she felt horrible for him, even though she was indeed angry. The hug didn't last long enough for Danny. As soon as she pulled away, she started scolding him.

"I can't believe you would lie to your mommy like that!" she said as they walked to the car.

"I'm sorry mom," he pleaded. "I swear they weren't my drugs, and I swear I had no idea Mike had it with him. I've never done any illegal drugs in my life."

"I tried to warn you that if you hang out with these kinds of trouble-makers you are going to end up in jail like you did!"

"I know, I should have listened," he said with his head down.

As they made the long drive, his mom scolded him a lot more. She explained how she had to take a cab all the way to where her car was towed to, and she had to call a friend over to babysit her two other kids at home. Even though she was angry, she was relieved that her boy was safe with her now and that he understands having made the wrong decision.

Reality began to sink into Becca as she thought about the implications of his arrest. All of the parents in PTA would certainly hear about it. His school, which they paid a lot of money for him to go to, would be sure to expel him. This would even ruin his future getting into an Ivy League school on a golf or tennis scholarship.

Becca began to cry as they reached their town, while her son continued to apologize. She kept thinking about how this arrest would ruin his future. She did believe her son that the drugs were Mike's, and it really showed Mike's true colors that he didn't take ownership of it. Mike should have been the one in the jail cell, not her son.

They finally got home and Danny went up to his room to sleep. Becca thanked her friend for coming over to watch the kids and escorted her to the door, without explaining the details of the situation. She went into her bed to lie down and think. She hadn't yet called her husband, as she knew he would be so upset and she didn't want to ruin the rest of his important business trip. She would just have to tell him when he gets back tomorrow.

The housewife got out of her bed and decided to take a shower and get cleaned up to relieve some stress before her kids got up. While in the shower she thought about what she could do. How could she prove that the marijuana and cocaine was Mike's? What if everyone thinks it's hers, since it was in her car? Should she hire a detective or fight this in court?

All of these thoughts were stressing her out, and she wanted to come to a resolution and game plan before her husband gets back in town and before the school week starts Monday. Becca had never dealt with anything like this, so she didn't know how to react. She was so concerned about the reputation of her son and her family. What would her two other children think? Does she need to even tell them? Surely they would find out.

After Becca's shower she slipped on white panties and a white bra. She then put on a conservative sleeveless black dress that ended just above her knees. It hugged her figure perfectly, but because the v-neck wasn't deep her ample cleavage wasn't on display.

After she prettied herself up with makeup and jewelry, she went and sat on her bed in deep thought. If Mike would just confess that the drugs were his, the charges on her son would be dropped and all of this could be swept under the rug, she thought to herself. There is no proof, just Danny's word against his, but maybe I can reason him, she pondered.

With that, she marched into the kitchen and pulled out the phone book. The housewife keeps all of Danny's friends' phone numbers in case of an emergency. She found Mike Brantley's cell phone number and dialed it on the cordless phone.

"Hello?" he answered.

"This is Mrs. Palmer, is this Mike?"

"Yes, hi Mrs. Palmer, how are you doing this morning," he said with a hint of sarcasm.

"What on Earth happened last night?" she asked, hoping for a confession.

sa2222
sa2222
1,103 Followers