J is for Jerk-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

Paul grinned, "And it tasted good too!" his face still slick with her cream which he'd not yet felt like wiping away.

"Well? Should we?" Penny asked, now more properly positioned once again, her skirt re-zippered, her hand once again stroking his prick.

"Let's give it a shot. But slowly, let's not tip our hand too quickly as to what's going on, lets see her reaction first. I'll know it by the look in her eyes." Truth was, Paul was very good at doing that. And...they had always been careful, being obvious as to what was going on, yet somehow creating the illusion that they weren't. Dependent upon their waitress's initial reaction, Penny would either continue, or suddenly sit as demurely as a woman just come from church. Inevitably, their somewhat flustered and unsure waitress would merely bring them the bill now asked for, and leave without so much as saying a single word.

"Ready?" Paul asked a few minutes later as he spotted their waitress as she began heading their way.

Penny sat beside him, her hand beneath the table. Though at first notice, it would indeed be hard to tell if she was simply resting it on his knee, or her own. The trick being the subtle, ever so subtle movement of her hand as though caressing his thigh perhaps, boldly, uninhibitedly, and let their waitress see her doing that, and gage her response.

"So? How are you two doing?" she asked even more friendly than she'd been before. The movement immediately catching her eye, drawn to it momentarily before forcing herself to look away before she had time to think, wonder at the possibilities.

"At the moment, we're doing fine, having a wonderful time, feeling pretty good actually!" Paul cryptically informed her, now seriously gauging her look, her response, her over all reaction.

She continued to stand there, which by experience was a good sign. At least she wasn't one to so easily frighten off. But now came the dangerous, sometimes risky part. Paul slid a hundred dollar bill across the table, letting their waitress see it.

"For doing nothing more than to stand there," he spoke quietly, softly, assuredly. If he moved, moved at all, Penny was to immediately remove her hand and feign immediate shock, revulsion at so ugly an accusation should she say or do anything in alarm. It had happened twice, and twice they had stormed out as though insulted, once even being told their dinner was taken care of with their waitress's being immediately chastised for causing an embarrassing scene. Paul had always sent flowers anonymously later.

"Nothing more?" she answered in an equally low whisper, her hand already reaching down to accept the bill. Paul smiled, letting go as she quickly retrieved it, pocketing the hundred in a flash. As she'd done, Paul now swiveled slightly towards them both, his bare prick suddenly coming into view as Penny's small-sized hand wrapped around it, fisting it in the same gentle up and down motions she'd been performing on him earlier.

"Do you like the way it looks?" she asked. "Doesn't he have a beautiful cock? Isn't it naughty, so very fucking naughty for you to stand here watching me as I Jerk his rock-hard cock off for you?"

They heard her swallow, a catch in her breath, then answer. "Oh my god...yes!"

"Would you like to see him cum for you?" Penny asked. "He's really close now, I can tell. His prick gets all purple like this about the head, just before his pleasure comes."

This time she said nothing, but Penny saw her head shaking yes, though as subtly as her hand had been rubbing him in the beginning.

"Are you ready to cum for her baby? Ready to shoot that hot white cream in the air for us?"

"Fuck yes," Paul moaned, but now his eyes were focused on hers. The waitress, nothing more than a stimulant, albeit a very erotic one, but his orgasm was hers and no others.

Penny almost chuckled, just catching herself as she saw their waitress suddenly place her hand down on the edge of the table to steady herself. She continued to pump his prick in agonizingly slow motion, certainly milking him, but the pressure now building was sure to cause an eruption of glorious proportion.

Penny watched her husbands face, knew by the look in his half-glazed eyes that he now stood on the edge of the precipice. She felt the throb, the all-knowing throb, the sudden tightening of his length, the expansion to even bigger proportions of his glands as the milky-white fluid leapt from his prick with surprising force and with even greater copious amount. She allowed it to cascade, falling upon the dark coloring of the blouse she was wearing, the decadence of his semen revealed. Jettison after hard-felt jettison of his spunk filled the air as her hand, still slowly...ever so slowly, continued to move up and down, up and down, milking him, squeezing him, and urging out every last drop of his spunk.

"Fuck," their waitress said moments later as they all sat in eerily serene silence. "Ah...should I, would you, I mean...can I get you a cloth or anything? Anything at all?"

"Yes...the check please," Paul said grinning as he finally tucked himself away.

Paul watched carefully as their waitress went back towards her station. This was the other risky part, for although she had now willingly participated, if she had pangs of guilt, remorse, especially after having taken the money, then now was usually the moment she would say or do something. They watched as she scribbled on their check, walking swiftly back towards them. She handed it over to Paul. "It's on the house," she said beaming. "No charge!"

Paul still glanced at the check anyway, and grinned. For she had hand-written across the face of it, "You are always welcome here. Please, "cum" back any time," she'd spelled.

#

As they left the café getting into their car, Penny was already reaching into what they affectionately called the glove-box as their 'toy-box' producing a rather wicked looking vibrator.

Paul laughed aloud as he put the car into gear backing out.

"Well shit! I am still fucking horny! And more importantly, I need number four! If not five!" she exclaimed.

They kissed then, and laughed once again. Speaking perhaps of how either their waitress's husband or lover would no doubt be reaping the benefits of her own now aroused needs and desires.

"Where too?" he asked.

"Someplace secluded...so I can fuck you," she told him as he put the car into gear heading out onto the highway, whistling a very familiar tune as they did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers
12