J.J. and His Sin (Cyn)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,277 Followers

*****************

Four months had passed since the incident and our life has gone back to wonderful. Cyn and I were trying to start our family and enjoying the efforts to get pregnant. If I could have seen the future I might have stayed home that evening instead of going to have a drink with Sam.

Sam wanted me to meet his main squeeze, a bartender at a sort of dance club on the other side of the city. I went with Sam to meet Sally and could understand why Sam, the confirmed bachelor, was talking about getting married. Sally was very pretty and very feisty; she was a good fit for Sam.

I was sitting at our table and Sam had gone for another round when I saw him. Tony was across the dance floor at a table with the same two jerks that had been with him that night. Remembering my promise to Cyn to stay out of trouble I tried to ignored Tony.

Sam came back, set down the drinks, and said, "Did you see……?"

"Yup, I saw him," I answered.

"Let's go J.J., you don't need any trouble. Let's go."

"I'll be damned if I let him run me out of anywhere. I'm going to finish my drink and then I'm going home to my wife," I told him. And that was what I planned on doing. But Tony actions wouldn't let me leave.

Sam kept trying to get me to leave. I finished my drink, nodded at Sam, and we started for the door. Tony hadn't seen me and picked that moment to start bragging to his friends that he was going to set up a girl at his apartment complex so they could all have some fun.

"We'll be successful this time guys. This woman doesn't have a husband like that last bitch we tried it on four months ago," Tony bragged to his cronies. "I may still take another run at that one; I don't like having unfinished business."

Until that moment I had planned to just leave and not pay any attention to Tony, but that all changed with his last statement. I relived that evening in my mind and felt the same battle rage building up in me. Walking over to Tony's table I came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see who wanted his attention.

"Remember me asshole? " I asked as I backhanded him across his face and knocked him to the floor. That's when his two friends jumped me.

I won't go into a lot of detail about the fight but will say that it didn't last very long. When it was over there were three unconscious men, two on the floor and one spread out on a table. Sam grabbed my arm to stop me from going after Tony again. I thought he was another of Tony's crowd and almost attacked him before I realized who he was. He was able to get through to me and pull out the door toward the car.

Sam and I were just walking out the door when the police arrived. It took a few minutes but I was able to convince the cops that Sam hadn't been involved. Sally and another bartender confirmed my story to the officers so I was the only one arrested.

*****************

"That was my second time in this charming little cell," I explained to Dale. "That's when I met you, my friend."

"What kind of sentence did you get for kicking that guys ass?"

"I was lucky, the judge was aware of Tony's escape from prosecution for the drugging and attempted rape of my wife. My attorney Tom had filled him in on the circumstances just before my hearing. I guess that Judge Collins should have disqualified himself; his sister was drugged and raped so he was sort of on my side.

Anyway, the judge sentenced me to 30 days for disturbing the peace and destruction of private property. But he suspended the sentence and ordered me to do 50 hours of community service."

My friend the jailer was back with more coffee for both Dale and I. After he left I continued my story.

"The judge also ordered me to pay for the damages at the club. Apparently I broke three or four chairs and a table; funny about that I don't remember breaking them."

Okay, that explains when we met but what are you doing back here again? Not that I mind the company, but I'm curious," Dale said.

"That's another part of the story," I told him with a smile.

*******************

My wife was a little upset with me for jumping Tony. She was even more upset with me being arrested and told me so when she picked me up from the jail.

"I thought you had better sense than to start a fight with three guys. You could have been seriously hurt," she said.

I was going to mention that I had jumped those same three guys the night that I saved her, but stopped myself. Cyn had gotten over what happened that night but she didn't need to be reminded of it.

"Cyn, it was okay. It was just Tony and his two cronies. It's not like they were dangerous or anything," I said in my defense. Later I got another chewing out when the judge said I had to pay for the damages and do the community service.

"I'm going to punish you too," Cyn informed me. "You won't be making love to me until you complete your community service. Maybe that will keep you from getting all Rambo like again.

Just for the record, that planned punishment only lasted about 4 days. Cyn came to bed nude one night, snuggled up against me and told me that she hadn't done anything wrong so she shouldn't be the one to be punished. Whatever, both of my sentences were suspended. I was a lucky man.

My luck continued to hold. Our lives are just about as good as it gets. Cyn and I get closer every day, my business is growing, and she is a department head at her company now.

**************

"That's great J.J.," Dale said. "But what are you doing in jail again if everything is so good? Did you go after that Tony asshole again?"

"Tony wasn't involved this time. In fact I never saw him again after that night at the bar. The grapevine says that he decided that another city would be a better place to live. I heard he told a couple of people that he didn't want to take the chance of running into me again. I guess I made a lasting impression on him."

"So why did you get arrested?" Dale was very curious.

"Drunk and disorderly," I answered with a grin.

"No shit, you too?" Ain't that funny, both of us here on the same charge? What happened."

"Well, I never could drink too much because I go from sober to party animal very quickly. So I don't partake often; you know a few now and then to be sociable, but I had one or two or maybe six or eight too many tonight. I was celebrating and got a little carried away. I was standing on a table yelling at everybody to have a drink. The bartender didn't like it and when I wouldn't calm down he called the cops. And here I am," I finished.

"How did you get that cut on your forehead?" Now Dale was really curious.

"Apparently I fell off the table and hit my head on the back of a chair; I really don't remember because things are little fuzzy to me." I reached up to touch the small bandage.

"So what were you celebrating?"

"My wife is visiting her parents on their farm; she wanted to visit and talk with her mom. I thought it strange that they couldn't talk over the phone but you know women. Cyn is too impatient to keep anything to herself for long so instead waiting until she got home; she called me with the news." I paused for effect because Dale was so interested in my story and was almost panting waiting for me to continue.

"Damn it J.J., don't leave me hanging. What news?" He demanded.

"I guess all the hard work we put in trying to have a baby paid off. Cyn is pregnant and in about seven months the Kelley clan will be enlarged by two. We're having twins. You know, celebrating twice as hard isn't easy!"

Quote from the Englishman: Life goes on.

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,277 Followers