Ja'ak and Sarai Ch. 01

Story Info
An encounter leads to something more...
2.2k words
3.62
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the Star Wars creatures, species, locations, or names in this story are my property. Ja'ak and Sarai, however, are. Enjoy =P

I wonder where she's taking me,thought Ja'ak as he followed Sarai through the alleyway, watching her hips swing to and fro in a mesmerizing manner. He'd met her only hours before in the cantina, and then saw her again in the bazaar as he was looking through the vendors' wares. The second meeting didn't seem to be as much of a coincidence as the first. She looked at him and smiled alluringly, beckoning him with her eyes and her finger, mouthing one word: Come. Ja'ak, being curious and more than slightly intrigued, followed.

* *

He had walked into the cantina, partially to avoid a sandstorm and partially to get a drink, closing the door on the harsh twin suns and sand-filled winds of the desert planet known as Tatooine.I need a drink, a strong one,he thought. He took a few steps into the main area and leaned against an open spot on the wall to survey the patrons.

Ja'ak, being just short of 2 meters tall and weighing in at about 99 kilograms, was a large man. While not built like a brawler, he had enough muscle to drive home his point in a fight. He hadn't lost one yet. His long white hair, light grey eyes, and dark skin added to the air of mystery brought on by his white facial tattoos and short white horns. He was moderately attractive, to those interested in that sort of thing. Ja'ak wasn't necessarily the smartest Zabrak in the galaxy, even a little slow on the uptake as some would say, but he did alright.

The area in front of him was indeed the hive of scum and villainy he'd heard of.Mos Eisley cantina.As he squinted into the haze, Ja'ak was slightly surprised as to the number of different species represented in the cesspool, committing acts of treachery, deceit, and general anarchy. Now feeling less self-conscious of his horns, he lowered his hood and began to slowly make his way towards the bar.The Empire doesn't have control here, that's for sure. Only credits rule,thought Ja'ak with a smirk as he noticed stormtroopers in sandblasted armor watching a deep red Twi'lek, slipping credit chips onto the table in front of her as she danced for them, swaying her hips seductively.

In the booth behind the troopers was a group of Rodians, ranging in color from olive to cerulean. The frilled, bug-eyed creatures were almost comical, looking as though they had arrived from a demented child's imagination. The great hunting species now seemed less so, giggling madly and jabbering away. There was a large shisha on their table, with a hose leading to every Rodian hand. Behind the shisha was a small box of what could only be Giggledust.Of course,thought Ja'ak as he pushed his way further towards the bar. Making his way past dark dealings in shady corners, Ja'ak reach the bar counter and hailed the bartender.

"What'll ya have, horn-head?" asked the gruff-looking barkeep, wiping a large glass with a rag, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Uhh...Utozz, please, on the rocks. If you have it, that is." said Ja'ak.

"Sure, sure, we've got that, but the real question is, do you have the credits? It's imported you know. Good stuff." The barkeep placed the glass and rag under the counter and came back up with a rounded bottle and a tall glass half-full with ice.

Ja'ak checked his pockets, and, upon finding credits, replied, "Yeah, here. Thanks." He slid the credits over, leaving the rest as tip. The bartender poured out the drink and took the credits, muttering something under his breath about "cheap-ass foreigners". Ja'ak frowned, and then shrugged it off.Best not to start a fight in here,he thought,especially with the barkeep.He took a sip of his drink and let out a satisfied sigh. Yes, that was what he needed to whet his whistle.

As Ja'ak leaned against the bar, he noticed a Human female with black, shoulder-length hair staring at him.It seems I'm being scoped,he thought, amused.

Ja'ak gave her a sheepish half-grin and brought his drink to his lips again. She backed away from the bar and disappeared into the crowd.

Something in my teeth?he thought, frowning into his glass. To his right there seemed to be some sort of story being told, the Human telling it using his hands to make grand gestures. Ja'ak looked on in amusement as the man moved with the tale, swinging his arms wide, eventually knocking himself off balance and falling off his stool. Ja'ak chuckled, and then quickly hid the laugh in his Utozz, draining the rest of it. As he placed the now-empty glass on the bar top, there was a tap on his shoulder.

"Huh?" Ja'ak turned around and, to his surprise, there was the woman from across the bar. Up close he could see her features much better; her well-placed cheekbones highlighting her sparkling light blue eyes, her nicely-shaped nose leading down to her full, luscious lips. She wore a sand-colored jacket, opened to reveal a grey tube top, and sand-colored camouflage pants.What a knockout,he thought.

"Are you going to close your mouth and buy me a drink, or just drool down your chin?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah...sure, sure thing." Ja'ak said, stumbling over his words. He got the bartender's attention and ordered two more drinks. He hoped she liked Utozz.

"Good boy," she said with a smile. "I think you should follow me to my table so we can have a nice chat."

"If you say so," he replied. He paid the bartender and picked up both drinks.

"This way." she began to make her way towards a booth in a corner of the cantina. Ja'ak followed, drinks in hand. She pointed to the seat with its back against the wall, indicating for him to sit. He promptly complied, interested in the turn of events. She took the seat across from him.

"I noticed you staring at me. It's rude, you know." she looked him in the eyes, raising her eyebrows. "What is your name, boy?"

"Uhm, Ja'ak, I guess." Ja'ak smirked. He was still stumbling on his words.

"Hm. I'm Sarai." she swirled her glass and took a sniff. "Utozz? Mhm, nice choice." she took a long draught of it, smacking her lips afterwards and putting the glass down on the table.

"Thanks, hehe. I always drink that." Ja'ak seemed slightly uncomfortable, shifting in his seat.

"What's the matter? Are you horny?" Ja'ak choked on his drink. She laughed. "That was a joke...you're a Zabrak, right?" Ja'ak nodded, still coughing up Utozz. "Interesting...what brings you to this wasteland?" Sarai leaned forward, crossing her legs at the knee and resting her elbow on them, chin in hand.

"A cargo run. Just touched down a day ago, decided to get out and stretch my legs a bit." This was...partly true. Ja'ak decided not to tell everything just yet.

"Ahh, one ofthose. Tell me, boy, I – Ugh!" Sarai's face twisted into a frown. She looked down towards her pocket and removed a buzzing datapad from it. She sighed loudly. "I have something to take care of. I will see you around, yes?" and with that, she got up from the booth and left the cantina.Well alright then...thought Ja'ak, watching her leave.

* *

Ja'ak left the cantina a short while later, after finishing his drink and chatting with a Devaronian about the best place to buy some blaster packs. He was directed to the bazaar, crowded with vendor stalls, pack animals, and shoppers. The sandstorm had long passed and it was now safe to go out. The twin suns were setting, causing a red glow to cover the horizon.

As he walked through the street, browsing the wares of the many and varied vendors, it was only a short while before Ja'ak had a nagging sensation that he was being watched. He looked around, seeing no one.Huh, he thought,I could've sworn...As he continued to walk, the feeling grew. Thinking he saw someone creeping up behind him, Ja'ak whirled around. It was Sarai! She was wearing a dress now, backless. It was beautiful but it seemed rather out of place in the filth of the bazaar. Her eyes flashing, she motioned for him to follow.

* *

Ja'ak was shaken out of his memory by the fact that Sarai had come to a stop, hands on her hips. They seemed to have reached a dead end. He cocked his head and uttered, "Eh?"

Sarai only smiled, eyes glittering in the fading sunlight. "Remove your cloak and hold your hands out in front of you. Eyes closed."

"Are you joking?" asked Ja'ak. "I've only just met you, in Mos Eisley cantina of all places, why would I trust you?!"

"Are you afraid? A big, strong Zabrak like you? Silly boy, you could crush me." Ja'ak frowned, knowing this was true, but...he took off his cloak, still unsure of her intentions, and closed his eyes. He heard Sarai laughing ever so softly to herself. "Just wait. You may enjoy yourself."

All of a sudden he felt his hands tied tightly to each other, as well as his ankles. She was fast. Ja'ak opened his eyes, yelling, "Hey, what the – OOF!" as his legs were kicked out from under him, forcing the air from his lungs. As he sucked in breath, Ja'ak rolled onto his stomach. He felt a foot on his back.

"Ahah, stupid Ja'ak. So trusting." Sarai's voice.That bitch!he thought. "Roll over." She kicked him in the ribs. Ja'ak complied and scowled up at her, wriggling against his restraints.

"What are you going to do with me?" asked Ja'ak, voice tainted with acid. Sarai only smiled. She kneeled next to him and placed her hand on his groin. Ja'ak's eyes opened wide, and, breathing in sharply, muttered, "Ummmm...."

"Shh, quiet boy." Sarai, still smiling at him, undid his pants and stuck in her hand. She pulled out his member, already semi-hard. "Mhmhm, not bad..." she began to stroke him, looking into Ja'ak's eyes.

Ja'ak was in complete and total shock.This isn't what I expected, not at all!He took a deep breath. Sarai continued to stroke him until he was almost fully erect, and then licked the tip of his hardness. She took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around. Ja'ak let his head fall back and close his eyes in disbelief. Sarai wrapped her lips around him and started to move her head up and down, eyes still looking up at Ja'ak, smiling around his cock. She licked up from the base of his shaft to the tip of his head before taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. Ja'ak sighed loudly.

Abruptly Sarai stopped and stood up. Ja'ak opened his eyes to find her removing her dress, pulling it over her head and dropping it to the ground. Underneath she was completely bare. She walked over to him and placed herself over his hardness, then lowered herself onto it, closing her eyes and gasping slightly as Ja'ak penetrated her. Sarai smiled down at Ja'ak, then leaned forward and kissed his neck.

"I told you you might enjoy yourself..." she bit her bottom lip, eyes flashing. Ja'ak smirked slightly in spite of himself.Well shit...May as well go along with it. Not that I have much choice in the matter,he thought. Sarai resumed her previous position on top and slowly began to lift herself up and then back down again, pulling almost completely off of Ja'ak's shaft and then pushing back down to the very base, completely filling her. She looked into his eyes once again, with her curved-lip smile, and gyrated on his cock.

Ja'ak watched Sarai, mesmerized as she steadily gained speed, her breasts bouncing slightly. He knew that she would make him reach climax whether he liked it or not. Ja'ak, however, was partial to liking it.

By this point Sarai was riding him quickly now, her knees on the ground to either side of Ja'ak, her tight hole squeezing his cock with every cycle of movement. She was breathing heavily and very flushed in the face. Ja'ak himself was breathing as though he ran a marathon, his heart beating rapidly.

Sarai softly moaned, then again, until she was moaning with every stroke. Ja'ak felt her contractions on himself, her muscles squeezing his shaft in pulses, as if milking him. He felt the beginnings of his orgasm. Sarai, in the throes of her own climax, moved with blinding speed, bringing Ja'ak to his own finish, spewing everything from his balls into her. Ja'ak moved his pelvis upward and into her as much as he could, being somewhat limited b his bindings.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Sarai slowed to a stop and collapsed on Ja'ak's chest, beaming up at him. Ja'ak grinned, realizing she'd planned this all along.Women are sneaky!he thought.

A short while later, once Ja'ak had grown soft inside of her, Sarai lifted herself off of him, their combined juices running down her thighs. She picked up her dress and pulled it back over her head, smiling down at Ja'ak. She then produced a knife from somewhere and cut his bonds. After dropping a card with her comm number written on it, she said, "Call me," and walked off into the night.