Jabba's Slaves: Aayla Secura & I

Story Info
Slaves to Jabba the Hutt perform.
852 words
3.76
104.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to my dark cell screeched open. A Gamorrean guard grabbed my arm, nearly yanking it out of its socket, and dragged me across the cement floor, down the hall to Jabba's throne room. He threw me onto a raised cushioned platform. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the light.

Bib Fortuna began to speak, "...and this Human will sexually pleasure Aayla Secura- who was caught spying on the Lord Jabba- for Jabba and his guests amusement."

There she was across from me. A Beautiful blue Twi'lek. She was obviously scared, her body trembling. A Gamorrean guard approached her and with a knife cut off her top allowing her firm full breasts to be freed. The guard then began to cut off her pants when I felt something cold sliding down my back. My dirty ragged shirt fell to the floor. I twisted to see a hulking guard attempting to cut off my pants. I squirmed violently trying to get away only to have him push me face down onto the platform while he finished cutting them off.

I looked up embarrassed and amazed at Aayla's toned body. Bib Fortuna spoke up, " Now they will fuck!". Neither Aayla or I moved. Bib spoke again angrily, "NOW THEY WILL FUCK!!". Electro-staffs caused me and Aayla to scream in pain lurching into each others arms.

As the pain wore off I gazed into her eyes, oblivious to anything else, my hands slowly reached down to feel her ass. She looked surprised and mad but as she stared at me her expression softened. Her hands reached down and grabbed my ass, she grinned and whispered "nice".

I peered downward at her perfect blue breasts with dark blue nipples. As I looked up I caught her taking a peek at my cock which was starting to become erect. Our eyes locked and we leaned in to kiss. I encircled her lips with my tongue, she pulled me close and we kissed passionately. My hands felt their way around up to her breasts. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger. She moaned in ecstasy. Gently she bit my lip as I moved away.

I kissed my way to her chin, down her neck, to her heaving breasts. Right before I reached them she stopped me, pushed me backward until I was laying on my back. She crawled towards my limp cock with a huge grin spread across her face. She sucked on one of my balls then the other. Moving up to my cock, she swirled her tongue around the tip and took it deep inside her mouth, massaging it with her tongue causing me to gasp at sensations I didn't know were possible.

I took one of her long tentacles draped over her shoulders into my mouth and sucked on it. They must be very sensitive because she made a deep moaned with my cock still filling her mouth. I nibbled on the tip of it and she screamed, sat up, and plunged my cock into the depths of her pussy. It was so hot and wet I came immediately. But she didn't even seem to notice as she rode me harder.

Just watching her was sexy as she moved her hips and rolled her stomach like a belly-dancer! Her pussy was so tight my cock was rock hard again in no time. Sweat rolled off her tits. I just watched, stunned, as she fucked me so hard I thought my bones would break. She looked like she was getting ready to orgasm so pulled her off reluctantly and positioned her so that she was on her back. She was covered in sweat and it glittered in the light like she was made of a million blue diamonds.

I got into the 69 position. My cock dangled just in front of her mouth but slightly out of reach-teasing her. I closed in on her pussy, dripping wet. I swear I could almost see steam coming off it. I buried my face in the light-blue of her inner slit. I licked as deep as I could reach, feeling her moan and wriggle in pleasure beneath me. I lowered my cock within her reach and she made a slurping sound and she sucked it in. I flicked her clit with my tongue.

Her hips bucked at my face as an intense orgasm ripped through her body causing me to cum deep in her throat. She swallowed my load and I lifted myself off her trim curvy body.

An applause accompanied by whooping, whistles, and shouting erupted from all around us. I completely forgot we were being watched in Jabba's throne room! Aayla looked horrified at the realization of what they'd just witnessed.

Jabba laughed cynically then gargled out some words I didn't understand. His translator, Bib, said, "You have pleased the Great Jabba and earned your freedom." Some clothes were thrown at us. Aayla grabbed some, covered herself the best she could as she ran from the room. As for me? I stayed behind in case Jabba might need me again ;)