Jacey's Reluctant Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer pulled the hair out of Jacey's face, and saw a tear running down her temple to the floor.

"Oh little girl, don't be upset. We are just playing with you," Jennifer consoled her.

The girls started to relax their hard restraint of Jacey. Jennifer laid herself down, partially onto Jacey, and partially next to her. She lifted Jacey's head toward her chest to embrace her and comfort her. Jacey wanted to pull away from Jennifer, she wanted to run away, but she was too weak. Instead she simply took shelter from the other girls in Jennifer's embrace.

"We like you Jacey. We were just playing, don't be mad. We think you are cute, and sexy." Jennifer cradled Jacey and pulled her into her soft, but firm chest. Jacey felt comfort there momentarily.

But her mind was suddenly pulled back to her vulnerable open legs. Kerry's hand had joined Shannon's pressing firmly on her pussy, and the two girls started to massage, tickle, and tease her pussy and inner thighs. Jacey's flat stomach tightened, partly in protest, and partly in reaction to the pleasure surging through her. Jacey felt the warmth and wetness in her privates swell.

Another hand cupped her exposed breast and began to play with her nipple. Jacey whimpered involuntarily. Part of her wanted to scream to make it stop, and part of her was overwhelmed with the pleasure. In her weakened state, she was almost relieved to be restrained, to be succumbing to this pleasure against her will.

Jacey had never felt anything like this. She had let her hands stray too long around her privates in the shower and tub, and occasionally as she fell asleep. But with her strict upbringing, she never let herself explore the feelings too long.

And here she was embarrassed, vulnerable, and absolutely in heat at the will of these girls. The hands on her panties had zeroed in on her most sensitive button, and were now rhythmically and incessantly rubbing her to ecstasy. Jacey's hips were involuntarily lifting up to meet the pressure. She could feel the tension inside her building, her muscles were locked in a rocking motion and were starting to tremble.

A completely new sensation took hold of her inner pussy, she could feel it seeming to clench and tighten occasionally, her rosebud following suit. Jacey's breath was now loud and ragged, her face buried in shame into Jennifer's warm, soft chest.

Suddenly her legs started to shake, her hips thrust upward, and the hand massaging her pleasure button pressed down firmly in slow circles. Jacey felt like she was going to pass out as her body was racked by spasms. She felt Jennifer grasp her hair on the back of her head and pull her face back from the shelter of her chest. She looked up into Jennifer's face, and saw Jennifer smiling widely as she leaned into to kiss Jacey on the lips. Jacey was far too weak and in no state to protest.

As their lips touched, the hand on her pussy pressed in tightly, letting a finger press through her underwear into her canal a bit, and the hand on her breast firmly twisted her nipple. The combination of sensations sent Jacey into a second round of thrusting hips and spasms. As her body slowed in its spasms, Jennifer broke the kiss and laid Jacey down. The girls curled around her, and seemed to envelope her in hugs and caresses. She felt fingers tracing playfully over her flat stomach, around her sexy hips, and along her thighs. Jacey almost felt like she was drifting off into a dream, or a trance.

Jennifer stood up over the few girls lying around Jacey on the ground. She looked around the room at the girls that had watched the show from the couch and chairs.

"Wow that was amazing. It's been a while since we've seen an orgasm that fast and powerful. That must have been pent up for a long time," she laughed. "Make a bed for our sweet little Jacey. Kerry and Shannon, you keep her warm and comfortable tonight."

Jacey sat up and pulled herself together. The girls around her stoked her hair out of her face and comforted her. The girls moved around the room settling in for the night, and turned down the lights. One girl brought Jacey a big glass of water and a fluffy blanket. Kerry and Shannon guided Jacey onto a queen size inflatable bed and they all curled up together.

Jacey was tired and confused, but also somewhat elated. It was embarrassing what happened, but none of the girls acted as if it was. These girls seemed to be genuine friends to each other, and seemed to have taken her into their fold. A feeling of relief and comfort encased Jacey. And a feeling of sexual awaking flowed over her as well.

As they were falling asleep, Kerry snuggled in close and whispered into her ear, "That was soooo hot."

Jacey almost felt proud, and a little pulse tingled in her pussy. As she drifted off, she wondered if something would ever happen like this again, or if they would act like nothing had ever happened tomorrow. She hoped everything would be normal and friendly tomorrow so nothing was weird. But she also was kind of scared that she would never get to feel like that again.

12