Jacey's Reluctant Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his eyes, "Okay, now you can come."

She pushed her tight grip over the head of his cock and then pulled back quickly several times. He felt his knees weakening and his balls tighten, he wanted to groan loudly but caught himself. He closed his eyes involuntarily and felt the rush of cum explode forward.

Kerrie giggled quietly, but he didn't care, he was lost in her control over him. She started to pump his cock head quickly. He was too sensitive and tried to pull away.

But she had a firm grip and yanked hard, "Don't pull away."

She tormented him until he was cringing involuntarily away from her. She finally let go.

His eyes fluttered open, and she was already tying her top back up. He was disappointed that he didn't get to see a final view of those spectacular breasts.

"That was fun Johnny; I've wanted to play with you for a long time. Now you be a good boy and don't tell anyone, especially your sister. If you do, I'll tell everyone you're lying to cover up being gay."

He was a bit stunned at her harshness.

She reached out to give him a hug, pulling him in tight. "But if you keep it a secret, maybe we can play again," she whispered.

She reached down as they separated and gave his deflating cock a firm squeeze. She felt it begin to stiffen immediately, "Yes, I think you want to play again," she smiled, "next time maybe I'll let you touch my breasts, or even taste my little pussy." She gave him one last squeeze and slipped out of the bathroom as he stood there stunned at the thoughts she left with him. Of course, it was her last little tease.

Meanwhile, upstairs Jacey had found her way to the bathroom and had locked the door and entered the shower. Her mind struggled with the crazy last 24 hours. Was she okay with everything, or should she leave and never look back at these so called friends? She felt terribly awkward that her body had responded so excitedly to the mean treatment and groping. But at the same time, the thought of Jennifer pulling on her delicate nipple in front of Kerrie and Shannon brought a shiver of excitement to her again.

(Continued in Chapter 4)

12