Jacey's Reluctant Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step brother, Jacey, step brother." Scott got up and left quickly, embarrassed a bit himself.

Jacey wiped herself off with her brother's t-shirt - and thought that was only fair throwing it in the hamper. She pulled on her shorts, sans underwear, and pulled on a cotton tank top. She collected herself for a moment, and then partly dazed headed back downstairs to watch TV. She laid on the couch mindless staring at the TV. What she was really watching was the images of what just happened with her brother flash through her mind - her splayed nudity in front of her brother, the incredible sensations of his mouth locked on her pussy, the vision of his hard cock in her hands, the out-of-body vision of what it must have looked like when she wrapped her mouth around his cock head, and finally, the pulse of his cock splashing cum on the small pert breasts of her bare chest. In some sense, this was unbelievable - was it a dream? And in another sense, it left her pussy mildly aching and unfulfilled. She felt distraught and thrilled at the same time.

12