Jacinta's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.1k words
3.48
25.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled up in the drive way, the Christmas lights still up, blinking cheerfully. She always enjoyed how they cheered her up on the dark winter nights. She grunts as she unloads her bags from the car.

Trudging up the steps, she opens the door, the two black puppies bounding out joyfully, jumping on her bags, knocking them from her hands. She gives up laughing, kneels down and allows them to bound up, paws on her shoulders, licking her face

"Hello boys!! How are my boys? Oh my, are you happy to see mommy! Oh my, are you happy to see mommy! "

The two pups bounce up and down biting her hair, her ears, before running out into the dark to pee.

Smiling, she enters the house and hurriedly begins checking to see what is available to make for dinner. Sighs......has to take the dogs for their walk, and, it is so-o-o cold.

She checks on her husband...sees he is fine ...or, as fine as he gets.

She slips dinner into the oven... calls the boys for their walk... takes them in to the park at the end of the street... wanders down the path in the dark.

She stumbles blindly on her high heels in the cold, the rope pulling her along by the neck. A strong hand guides her neck...pushing her along...wriggles her bound arms behind her. Hears a squeaky heavy door open and she is pushed inside, and guided down stairs, tipping precariously. A strong hand holds her bound arms; otherwise the rope would tip her down the stairs on her head.

The towel is ripped from her head.

"Ugghhhhh!!!"

She blinks and gasps for air. Can barely believe what she sees. A room full of black men, maybe...5, 6...7? She turns helpless...gulping, feeling the room spin dizzily. A bare light bulb dangles from a cord, providing the lighting. She looks up. She is in some kind of basement, bare beams passing over head.

"Well little sister, How do you like your new home?" one large black man asks, huge, the size of professional football player, his head smoothly shaved.

Her mouth...dry as a desert, she tries to answer, but only croaks. The men laugh loudly.

She turns still in her heels, in her heavy winter coat and hat, wrists behind her, bound. Hair pushed down over her eyes. She turns completely, terrified, each man's black face holding a huge white toothy grin.

One holds the rope around her neck...he gives it a playful tug.

"Okay little sister, a few ground rules here...You are our new toy... a little fucktoy , a little white fucktoy......"

The room echoes with the group's laughter.

"You are our slave...our white fuckmeat slave...and white fuckmeat slaves.....never stand in the presence of their masters!"

"..So down... bitch!"

He tugs the rope harshly, pulling her down to her knees. The men settle on couches, chairs. The white girl kneels...before the one holding the rope. The black man is handsome, but has a scruff of beard and an evil smile that both bewitches and terrifies her. He pulls the rope taut leaving her no choice but to shuffle forward on her knees ...scraping them on the cold hard concrete floor.

The group laughs loudly at her comic, awkward shuffling. The leader gathering the rope, pulling her to him, until she is about to bump into his knees, but he opens them and she is forced to knee shuffle between his thighs, her abdomen into his crotch.

She whimpers helplessly, the group giggling and chuckling. She gulps and tries to swallow, her mouth dry with terror.

The leader's hand cups her jaw. His strength radiates thru her body, feeling his strength.

"Well, well, let's take a look at our new...whore".

He takes her hat, pulls it off and tosses it away.

"Won't be needing that no more."

He laughs evilly. The group echoes his laughter.

Long sweeps of bangs fall over her eyes. She nervously shakes her head, to shake them from her face.

"Mmm..."

The leader smiles.

"I like that"

He reaches out with his hand, messes her hair...back over her eyes.

She whimpers, lower lip trembling...shakes the hair back from her eyes again, almost defiantly. Faster than she can imagine, the hand slaps her viciously across the face.

The slap so hard, she sees stars and falls over against his inner thighs. His thigh straightens her back up, her ears ringing on her one side, her cheek numb.

"Little sister, you don't do anything from now on that I don't tell you to do. Got it? Little sister? And the correct way to answer me...is Master.....Master Emmitt...do you understand me?"

She nods numbly...tears leaking from her eyes. The hand swings quickly from the other side, backhanding her .......

"UHHHH!"

She tips the other way, her head snapping with the force of the blow.

"OH...ohhhh...hhhh!"

"Do you understand me ...fuckmeat?"

"Ohh...ohhhhh..." She nods her face numb, her vision split and blurry, and both ears ringing loudly.

"OH...ohhhh...hhhh."

She whimpers lifts her face, looks thru her hair at her new master. She wets her mouth as best she can.

"Y-y-y-y-yes.....m-m-master..."

The strong hand grips her hair, twisting her head cruelly to the side..."Don't make me hit you again...little sister. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes... m-m-master...m-m-master...Emmitt"

Loud laughter.

"Well, well, the little white meat can learn after all"

He laughs ...her head twisted and tilted in his hand. He playfully tilts her head one way, then the other. "So...I hear you like dark meat.....Do you?"

"Dark meat?...hhh?...uh-I...uh....I...."

Master Emmitt holds her head...in his hand, turning it ..."Well?"

"I uh-um-I-I..."

SLAAAAAAAP!!!!

SLAAP>>>SLAAP... SLAAP!!

Master Emmitt cruelly slaps her face from one side to the other, backhand, palm, backhand, and palm. Her face helplessly slapped from side to side.

"Hhhhhooooohhh."

He takes his finger and slips it in between her lips. Moaning, she meekly parts her lips and lets him push the finger in.

"Suck it bitch."

Numbly, she obeys. Making soft suckling sounds as she submits to him, she suckles the finger. He begins pushing it in and out thru her lips.

"Mmmm.mm..mmmm...mmm."

"That's right bitch...suck it like it's a cock...a nice black cock."

"Of course, our cocks are bigger...much, much bigger. Aren't they boys?"

The room erupts in laughter. Cowering meekly on her knees in the middle of them, she can only helplessly suckle Master Emmitt's finger as her finger fucks her mouth.

"Umm...ummm...ummm."

"Hmm... nice mouth cunt...Your mouth wants to finger mouth fuck all of us doesn't it white meat?"

"Ummm...UMMMmmm!"

She nods eagerly.

She looks round in the dark....Realizes she has no idea where the dogs have gotten to.

OH JEEZUS!

She looks around frantically. BOYS!!!....BOYS!! Come!! Come!!

Omigod! What is getting into me?

She rubs her gloves over her face to bring herself back to reality.

She hears the tinkle of tags. She sees their bright red little blinkie lights approaching. They bounce up to her, jumping on her. She leans her face into them, hugging them as they bound joyfully around her.

Kneeling she pets the boys, rubbing her bare hands over their soft fur, their soft, black fur. She stares.