Jacinta's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
586 words
4
16.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks to the other side.....adjusts his position.....raises the crop...brings it down viciously on the bare flesh of her thigh.

"OWWWW!!!!"

She grimaces, her neck held up to the pole, hooked thru the rings on her dog collar. Her thigh ripped by a searing pain.

"Uhhh! Oooohhh! One!"

He brings the crop down again. A swish-h-h-h-h-h... then crack!!

"OHHHHhhhhh"

"Two..."

Her feet slipping down the wedge, barely able to reach her tip toes. She desperately struggles to keep her feet. Her thighs seared with pain from the blows. Moaning, but unable to move or get any balance, her arms bound out in front and around the pole.

She gasps. She can't see Him. Then...CRAAAAACKK!!

"OOOHHHHH!!"

A ripping pain on the back of her thighs...CRAAAAAACCK!

"AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEE...!" she screams.

"OOohhhhh, ga-a-aw-w-wd!" She dangles by the collar as her leg gives way under the pain.

"OOo...Oohhhhh...one...two," she is barely able to keep count, her mouth dry from the pain and the fear.

She can only moan, slivers of pain shooting thru her thighs from both sides...feet slipping off her tiptoes dangling by the neck.

CRAAAAAACCKK!!

"OOOOHHHH!!! One........oooohh" CRAAAAACK!!! "OOOOOHHHh........two"

She dangles moaning...feeling Masters hands cupping her smooth ass cheeks.

"I think we need something else for the rest...don't you whore?"

"Uh? Uh-h...oh-h-h-h yes-s! Uh-h-h y-yes-s-s m-master..."

Hears his footsteps clump across the basement floor....just now she becomes aware of the turquoise bead earrings dangling from her ears..... She groans.....hearing him snap.....a whip.... She groans..

"Uhhh! UHHHhhh!!" She tries twisting her head to see......now aware of the earrings swinging...swaying from her ears....

"I definitely need practice with this...don't you think whore?" She hears a swish .....and then a sharp crack in the air beside her. She flinches...."UH!!"

She tenses...stiffly....trembling in fear.....hears the swish........CRAAAAAACK!!!

"OOOOWOOOOoooooo!!" The bullwhip rips across her back. The pain is incredible. Her body snaps....and dangles by her neck.

"My, my... I thought I had lost my touch, but... I seem to still have it!" Master laughs evilly.

She blinks back to consciousness.....only to hear the swish-h-h-h....and...CRAAAACKKK!!!

"AAAAIIIEEEE!! Oohhhh," she screams again.

Her body snaps....at the pain, the lash snapping across her soft buttocks, the little blond body swaying, dangling.

"Whoa... I missed that one!" He laughs... "Can't count that one. It supposed to be on your back!!"

Another swi-i-ish-h-h... and...CRAAAAAACKKK!!!

"OOH-H-H-h-h!! OOOHH-h-h-h! F-f-fuuu---------!!!"

She snaps... her body contorted in pain.... She can feel the two welts across her back, already swelling... bruising... "O-o-o-o-oh-h! O-O-O-oh-h-h-h-h."

"I can't remember...was that...two? Someone stopped... counting..."

"O-o-oh...o-o-oh-h..." her body huddled, shivering in pain....she nods... "Y-y-yes-s-s... Master."

"Well... I can't remember... going to have to start over..." Swi-i-ish...CRAAAACKK!!!

"OOOOOHHHH!!! OHHHHH! GAW-W-WD!!!!!!!"

"OHhhh! Ohhhhhhh.!" Dangling, moaning, "One.....oh.ohhhh...ohhhh"

Swiiiiiish....CRAAAAACK!!

"OHHHHHHHFUUUUGGGG!! OOOHHHHHH! OOHHH!! Ohhhgawd!!! Ohhhhhgawwwwddd!!! T-t-two..."

Her dangling body...tense...in agony, arms drop...then her body lifted...unhooked...head held by the hair, dragged a short distance, dropped on its back, on to a table...on to the welts, grimacing and groaning ...barely aware that her legs are being strapped...spread.

She looks up and sees her Master standing between her open thighs again with the crop... "One last thing......."

He leans forward and with a series of swift slaps, beats her pussy until it is burning.

"Okay whore...enough resting..." She feels her face slapped, her body lifted. Her ass slapped. "Let's go....up the stairs, get ready..."

She feels the maid dress pulled down over her head, her neck pulled by the leash, somehow she ascends the stairs.

"Okay whore, get everything ready. And a special treat for you tonight." She stares at him. "You can start ...on your feet." He smirks.