Jacinta's Story Ch. 15

Story Info
A tale of her descent into darkness.
1.3k words
3.89
15.5k
2

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore gags and chokes as the foaming beer back up thru her nose. She shakes her head, her sinuses exploding with the fizzing beer. Dizzily she braces her self by placing her palms on his knees.

She is stunned by a fierce slap to her face.

SLLLLLAAAAAAP!!!!

Her head snaps. Her vision blurs, her ears ring, her hair sticks to her wet face, covering her eyes.

"Get your hands off me whore!"

Obediently, she slips her wrists behind her back, kneeling between his thighs on the floor. She feels someone behind her, wrapping a cloth of some sort around her wrists...maybe t-shirt or towel....binding her wrists...!

"Well...that's better isn't it you...lil' white cunt...?"

He smiles at her. She wriggles her bound wrists, looks up at him, his hand reaching out to brush her hair from her face.

"Now you lil' blond tramp...get me out and lets see what that hole can do!"

She looks up at him pathetically, then down at his crotch, his belt on , zipper up. Her body sags, groaning. She looks up again at him eyes pleading.

"Now get my cock out and get it in your mouth... and you'd better hurry."

The whore groans helplessly...leans forward face first into his crotch, wrists bound behind her. Her lips, tongue and teeth twisting, turning, biting, pulling at the belt, her face falls awkwardly into his abdomen, the whore's weight pushed forward by the bondage of her arms. Finally is able to pull the belt strap loose. She bites the metal holding the belt tight, feels the metal cut into her mouth, pulls anyway... feels the belt give and slide loose.

She works her mouth around the button, teeth pulling it, her tongue pushing it thru the hole. The whore grunts seeing his slacks loosen. She twists her head again, taking the zipper in her teeth and with a zzzzzzzzz... pulls the zipper down.

"Heh, heh , hey!!"

She hears his laughter.

"You're pretty good."

His hand pets her head.

"I will even help you do the rest of it."

He shifts his weight, lowering his slacks, out popping his fat black cock, soft and flaccid.

His hands slide behind her head, scrunching her hair in his fists.

"MMmmmmm.......I'm gonna like this...."

"Now whore...here's the deal... See the clock in the game there?"

He turns her head in his hands... up at the big screen television. She sees the clock in the insert, blinks, thinks it says 11:22.

"You gonna keep that ole cock in your mouth 'til that says 00:00, then you gonna make this black man cum in yo' mouth, an' fill your ole belly full.... Got it?"

His hands cup her head, tilting it this way and that, up at him.

"Got it?"

She nods slowly. She lowers her eyes to the fat, flaccid cock.

"Okay whore.....get to it."

She leans forward...head still spinning, her bound wrists making it difficult to balance. Mouth open, she woozily tries to capture his soft cock in her mouth, weaving drunkenly, she is finally able to capture him... and gobbles him into her mouth.

The cock sucking whore gurgles and moans, her belly leaning forward against the easy chair, kneeling between his thighs, his cock in her mouth.

"Uhhhhll..hhhhhhhhlllll," she moans, "Uhhhhhhhllllllllll..."

She sees him smile down at her, his hands sliding thru her blond hair.

"Ohhhhhhh..yeah....ohhhhhhhh..yeah....."

She feels him adjust...sliding down in his chair. She has to compensate, adjusting her angle, holding him in her mouth.

"UHHHhhhhhlllllllllll," she gurgles.

His hands scrunch the blond hair on the back of her head, and squeeze it, then pull her face into his crotch.

"UHHHHHHLLLLLLL......."

Her head twists, the cock sliding around in her mouth, filling her cheek.

"Uhhhhhllll.."

She feels the drool building in her mouth, and begins worrying about drooling all over him. He shifts again, as some play in the game brings a roar from the men. The man playfully squeezes her hair...tosses her head from side to side like a playtoy. Her mouth struggles to keep his cock inside, and not harm it with her teeth as her mouth bounces from side to side.

"UHHhhhhhllll...."

The cock begins to harden and swell...uncurling...straightening. She can hold less and less in her mouth as the erection grows. The man shifts again...groaning.

He pulls her mouth off him by yanking her hair, her weight dangling by her roots.

"You lil fucking minx you.! You gonna have me cum in no time!"

He slaps her face from side to side, backhand forehand. Her face swaying as it dangles by her hair in his fist.

"Here, cunt, suck this..."

He tilts a beer bottle into her mouth, tipping it. She sees it is partly full.

"Drain it" he orders.

She obeys, gulping down the beer, emptying the bottle. He sets the bottle between his legs.

"Suck it," he orders.

She looks up at him and then down at the bottle. She lowers her mouth on the bottles neck, and begins...pumping her mouth on the bottle...as if it is black cock.

"Ullp...ulllp...ulllp..ulllp," she slobbers.

His cock head softens, brushing against her face and cheek as she sucks the beer bottle. As the cock softens, it curls, poking her in the eye as she bobs up and down on the bottle.

"Okay."

His hand tightens again in her hair...lifting her mouth from the bottle back to his soft cock.

"UHHlllll...uhhhhlpp...uhhhlllpppp."

The black cock soft and wet with her drool slides back, filling her mouth...her cheek. He shifts as he watches the game, his cock hardening again as it slides around in her mouth. Then, his erection stiffens and pokes the back of her throat.

She is helpless, kneeling at his feet, wrists bound, her face, and open mouth held between his thighs, face down in his crotch. His hands hold her head, hair...tilting her mouth this way and that as he shifts.

Then, his hands tilt her throat, her jaw in a strange way, holding her mouth at just such an angle. Before she can react, he is sliding his cock deep into her mouth, and pulling her head on to him.

She feels the cock slide into her throat impossibly far... her lips at the base of his cock.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH........."

He gasps, her mouth impaled on his cock in a deep throat. She holds still...not gagging...afraid to move, helpless to resist anyway. And then he begins throat fucking her, the huge thick black cock in her throat...grinding tightly in and out.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUCCKKKK!" he groans and slides her mouth off him.

She chokes for air...wheezing, her lungs fighting for breath, seeing stars, ears ringing from the use and her exhaustion and the beatings and slaps.

"Only coupl'a minutes more whore."

She moans...trying to inhale. Suddenly, she feels his hands on her throat and jaw again, positioning her just so. Her eyes bug...watching the huge cock slid back into her mouth, and down her throat.

She spasms, gagging and twisting...his hands on her throat massage her muscles...relaxing them. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, unaware of how she is swallowing him.

He carefully slides her mouth on and off his cock. She feels it pounding tightly in her throat. She feels him pulse and spurt shoot down her throat, down her esophagus, into her belly...streams...rivers of cum filling her.

She hears a tight moan from his throat, his body arching tensely in his release.

Her head pulled off his spent cock...feels it slip softly from her throat...mouth, through her lips.

She gasps.....for air.

He looks down at her ...his mouth still open in delirium. He lets go of her and she tips over, wrists bound behind her and falls on her side on the floor. Exhausted, bound, she lays in heap on her side, feeling his foot push against her, pushing her away from him, harshly the heel grinding into her thigh. She is rolled over, over her bound wrists until she is face down again against the carpet, ass up in the air.

Dizzy, she tries to re-orient herself. She tries to lift herself up on her cheek, then her forehead. Then feels hands on her waist, and a soft voice.

"Well..well...what have I found here?"