Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Yes it was and it's not a dream. You can "goof off" inside us while we wallow in fur. How does that sound, our young stud?"

"I was kind of hoping for that. Jill says I have to so who am I to argue?"

"So you're our fur slave now?" as the other Aunt presses my head between her tits and my head is momentarily wrapped in furs.

"Anything you wish." I mumble through the furs with my fingers in her twat. She gently exhales ... "Ahhh ... very good. We hope you like your new home." she whispers.

At first I think she's joking but the reality begins to sink in. I began to realize there is fur everywhere in the house. Either covered, throws or pillows and I'm their focus and truly their fur slave. I may never see the outside world again and I don't really care if I don't with the other Aunt wrapping her fur around me from behind and grips my cock when she leans over me. The two of them press Jill and me together in their hugging. "This belongs to us now." she whispers in my ear.

"I can see why your niece is so into furs." attempting to divert the conversation.

"I loved coming over here from when I was a baby. My Aunts baby sat me often and I was always swaddled and played in furs. Mom and Dad still don't have a clue about my passion for fur even with my wearing some of their furs most of the time. They think it's great I'm in Fashion Design and have a nice job at the Fur Salon but they still don't get it." Jill now has my cock in her grip as she talks to me .. gently fondling it and looking at it grow in her hand with a smile. "Yes Jack .. this belongs to us now!" as she looks up straight into my eyes still gripping my cock. Jill says it like a marriage vow.

"Let's watch some movies." one Aunt suggests so we retire to the Media Room.

The Media room is all decked out in furs as well. Big wide couches with huge fur pillows and even more Lynx and Sable furs than the bed it seems. A big LCD High Def. TV screen for the video. This is really super!

We watch an old favorite of mine .. "Clan of the Cave Bear" with Daryl Hannah running around in wonderful fur hides half nude. Jill and I are fur fondling each other as are the two Aunts all through the movie. I occasionally feel a couple of extra hands and furs on me and see Jill being fur fondled by the Aunts as well. I have Jill in mild orgasm from my diddling her twat and I suck her twat in the more boring parts to her extreme delight. I find I love sucking her twat. This is all wonderfully furry and cozy.

After that one ends Jill suggests a Family video.

The lights dim again and the picture comes up. It's Jill's head filling the screen in a hooded White Fox fur coat.

"Hi. I'm Jill and this one is of my Aunties, Mary and Anne and me at play." she says and the picture fades and reopens in the Media Room with one Aunt chasing the other around, both nude and in two huge furs each, flinging other furs about, catching each other and rolling around in the couches full of furs. Jill's head pops up from seemingly nowhere in the middle of a deep pile of furs .. "HI I'm here Aunties!" she teases with a big coy smile. Both Aunts jump her and wallow around in the furs when Jill's feet can be seen popping up above the furs. One Aunt has her pinned down fur fondling her and is sucking her tiny tits. The other has her face buried between her thighs sucking her twat like a Popsicle gripping her butt.

I look over and one Aunt has Jill laid back in the furs and is sucking her just like in the video and the other Aunt says ..

"It's my turn first." and starts sucking my already stiff tool.

I'm in heaven in no time at all with Jill screaming and moaning with her orgasms both on and off screen. I'm close to cuming when the Aunt swings over on my cock and begins to ride me back and forth. I moan and wale with her skillful ministering to my cocks needs. She's beautiful with her thick long blonde hair flinging in the air and her thick white Fox rubbing all over her sexy body.

"Give me all you've got!" she demands and I'm cuming in no time at all but she's far from done I can tell.

Meanwhile Jill has been transported to orgasm heaven and it becomes clear to me the true nature of the relationships that I'm expected to be involved in. I'm already committed to this set of relationships in my soul I know already. For as long as they will have me I'm more than wiling to be had in any way they all please as I eagerly pump a second load into Auntie number one.

She screams and writhes around on my cock in the most artful and sensual manner I could ever imagine. With her beauty I'm inspired to fur fondle and caress her in ways I had only imagined and seem to come naturally. She's in another world of bliss with my attention and I'm inspired to treat her in ways I had only dreamed of. It's like another sensual world of love and subtitle passions.

She's going for number three. I accommodate her by flipping over on top and with very energetic humping that has her driven deep into the furs. She smiles broadly and is laughing along with her moans and screams with my wild pummeling. She's loving every moment writhing and twisting her head in the furs. I can see I'm very successful at pleasuring her in the extreme. I don't want to stop but there is Auntie number two that I'm "obligated" to make love with.

My self confidence with my sexual abilities has suddenly taken hold with their desires for sexual fulfillment. I'm more than eager and confident now that I can satisfy their every need and I don't have to be "bad" to do it, indeed, I'm being very, very good to them and their desires.

I slip out of Auntie number one and wrap furs around Auntie number two, pulling her from Jill's quivering and orgasming body. Jill protests but Auntie number one is back into her twat in an instant.

Flipping Auntie number two over on her face into the furs I ram my wet and still stiff cock deep up into her twat from behind. She goes through the roof and I'm in warp drive of wild humping and pumping of her surprisingly tight twat. Both are nearly as tight as Jill! She's screaming and wringing around my cock also very energetically as she begins to orgasm.

Jill is still in a sate of orgasmic Nirvana with her other Aunt. They obviously have a sexual history. Wish I had twin aunt's like these with lots of furs. Not in my wildest fantasies. My new reality is way more incredible than anything I've ever imagined.

Auntie number one is Mary and number two is Anne. Their mother named them so when she called it was like calling one name. I can't tell any difference between them. They act and sound the same as well. Not going to try. An equal opportunity .. opportunity!

I roll Anne over face up and begin to kiss and fondle her while I slide slowly in and out. She lapses into a trance like-state with quiet moans and an ethereal smile of contentment. I think we have some mutual satisfaction going on here. With my ejaculations into her she tightens up her twat and pulls my cock for every last drop. I can't help but shoot again.

Meanwhile the video which I get a glimpse of every so often is nearly echoing our actions. I see the glint of a little red light up high in the dark corner that tells me we are most likely being recorded as we fuck. I don't really care and I'm curious what I will look like screwing these women? Have to do Jill again if only for the record.

I slip out of Anne to her protests, push Mary aside to her protests and slip into Jill once again. She lets with a big sucking sigh as I part her labia with my fat Auntie wetted cock. I'm super lubed from her aunties twats and smoothly pump her vigorously. She's smiling and moaning as she slips into more orgasms only stronger now. I love the way she quivers and shakes with this ethereal and otherworldly look on her face.

I know I can penetrate deeper now that I tried it on Anne. So I roll Jill over on her face and slip deeper into her. Deeper than she's expecting. The effect it has on her is wonderful with her surprised swoon as I plunge deep into her. She tries out squeezing my cock with her vagina muscles like her aunts with wonderful results. I pump her full with convulsive and constant ejaculations.

The twins are coaching us on like wrestling referees, down on their faces encouraging us, kissing and fondling us both with furs as we fuck like there's no tomorrow. If ever I had doubts of my sexual abilities and prowess they have certainly been banished. Three beautiful and sexy women in furs for my fucking pleasure, demanding I constantly screw them.

I fall away from exhaustion on my back and Mary is on my cock sucking and licking me clean as a whistle. I can't possibly shoot another drop for awhile. Anne is on Jill's twat sucking her clean.

"Have you taken other guys like me before Jill?"

"You trying to trick me? I've been waiting for the right guy to take my virginity. My Aunts have though. Not many and not that often." Then she tries out sucking my cock with wonderful, for me, results. She's magnificently sensitive and languid. I shoot several times with her very artful licking and sucking despite my spent state. She's so sensual and gorgeous in anything she does.

The twins are like cleaner birds on an Alligator. They suck each other's juices with mine in both of them then they kiss and lick each other clean while they diddle each other.

"Most guys are a real disappointment. They don't have a clue how to do it in the furs and they're not at all very subtitle. You've obviously given this some thought even if you haven't done this before." Mary says.

"Why don't we watch the new video we just made?" I ask.

They all look at me in surprise and guilt. Jill doesn't question nor protest but picks up the remote and runs through a menu. Soon our images are filling the screen from the moment we came into the Media Room.

I screw each aunt again while we watch ourselves screwing. They all think it's the sexiest thing they've ever done. Each screams for more with each insemination.

"We should film the next round a little better. Don't you think? Maybe some better action." I comment.

They all look at me and begin to smile. It's all understood without a word. I'm family and Jill is my mate. We lay back in the furs and continue watching ourselves screwing in the furs with Jill wrapped up in my arms. Her warm body pressed against mine, my cock gripped in her hand and two of my fingers up her twat.

We softly fondle each other to the images of our actions on screen, watching our new family video. It's clear I'm actually pretty good from the beginning and I love watching myself fuck all three women. I'm quite excited over how beautifully they respond. I'm clearly as happy as it seemed when they take me.

"We have last night on disc too if you want to watch it next sweety?" Jill asks.

"I wouldn't miss seeing our honeymoon screwing for all the world honey."

"Our bedroom is next to my Aunt's and it's nearly as nice. Just as many furs and the bed is as big. It even has a fireplace too. I'm here most of the time now. When I'm not here you can sleep with my Aunt's. I'm sure they'll enjoy your company dear."

"So I'm moving in?"

"You already have dear. Between our thighs."

"So doing it with your aunts is part of the deal?"

"I'm protected until we decide to get me pregnant. My my aunts are not however. They've been looking for the right guy to get pregnant by an it just happens to be the same as my man. Isn't that wonderful dear?"

She smiles a very knowing smile, snuggling and wriggling deeper yet in the furs with me, her beautiful hair in my face. I already have her quietly moaning with my diddling of her twat. I know it's what she wants without asking as she beautifully and gently quivers and moans with small orgasms. Both aunts are with us and we're all snuggling together. I screw them all often. I want to make sure all their desires are fulfilled.

Their furry life goes on.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers