Jack and Jill

Story Info
A story about the awakening of Priapus and Venus.
1.1k words
4.17
5.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Jill: The Awakening of Priapus and Venus

Jack Manly and Jill Comfort sat across from one another at a table in a dimly lit bistro, holding hands, gazing deep into one another's eyes. Their voices were low and becoming throaty as they talked quietly.

The flickering candle light added subtle highlights to Jill's (Dare I use the cliché?) peaches and cream face which was framed by a lustrous cascade of raven colored locks, and mesmerized Jack.

Jill was no less effected as she stared with profound awe into the seemingly bottomless depths of Jack's sepia colored eyes – their pupils so dark that they made her feel she was gazing into outer space.

In the background, the plaintiff notes of a Gypsy violinists melodies of love and passion intensified the rapture that settled upon them and washed over them like the flutter of a moth's wings, or the kiss of a mother upon the cheek of a sleeping babe.

The fragrance of a vase of roses and the flavor of a shared glass of merlot heightened the mellow feeling of union that drew together in a way that neither had ever known or shared with another.

Possessed as they were, these mere mortals slowly felt the stirring of the ancient ones who dwelt deep in the almost limbic recesses of their being. Tendrils of sensual pleasure formed as all the senses the mortals possessed began moving inexorably from eyes, ears, hands, nose, and mouth to those inner recesses where Priapus and Venus lay in repose.

Priapus awoke with slowly twitching and rolling languidly about in the warm, dark confines where he had been sleeping. He jerked a little spasmodically and then began to uncurl and stretch to his full height. Now – now, the mortal Jack sensed the awakening of that primordial deity.

The stirring and stretching of that which had been sleeping peacefully upon his pubis brought a flush to Jack's face. He knew what was transpiring, but told himself, Not now. It's too soon. I don't know Jill that well, and she doesn't know me. Later, OK, but not now.

In spite of Jack's negative response, and perhaps in deliberate defiance of it, ancient Priapus gathered his strength and stood tall. He pushed mightily upward against the confining barrier causing it to bulge outward like a great tent. As he strained against that which imprisoned him, he began to drool. A pool of moisture soon formed above his head, and that growing circle of dampness, with its telltale fragrance increased the discomfort of the mortal Jack by four fold.

Across the table, Jill sat still oblivious to what was taking place a scant three and a half feet away. That, however was not so with Venus who now stirred as she became aware of that subtle fragrance wafting up from the Priapus' struggle to free himself so that he could visit her within her grotto and leave a libation upon her alter.

Anticipating his visit and the homage he would pay to her brought her fully awake.

Just as the premature awakening of Priapus discomfited Jack, her unwanted, wholly premature, physiological response to Jack and the romantic setting in which they found themselves embarrassed Jill.

Venus busied herself preparing to receive her suitor. She turned up the heat, not just in her grotto, but throughout Jill's body causing that mortal woman to feel a flush spread across her face, and down across her entire chest.

The added warmth made her already ample mammary mounds to feel noticeably fuller and more firm. To add further to her concern, she feared her almost translucent blouse and thin bra would let Jack see how large and stiff those delightfully sensitive nubs of pleasure were.

Oh no! she thought. Jack's going to see me like this and think I'm a slut. This is happening too soon.

Down below, in the grotto beneath the mount dedicated to her name, Venus continued her preparations to receive Priapus. She caused the delicate petals of the flower that blossomed at the entrance of her abode to thicken slightly and to coat their pink surface with the enticingly fragrant dew she knew from experience aroused Priapus to be most generous with the elixir he always shared with her.

Venus' frenetic activity made Jill squirm in her seat. Oh! I can't help it. There's something about Jack. I want him to like me. I want more than just a one-night stand with him.

The demands of Priapus became too much for Jack to ignore. Moreover, even in the dim light of the café, he recognized the effects of Venus upon the visage and behavior of Jill. He could no longer pretend that he controlled the situation. He surrendered.

"Jill, would you like something more, or are you ready to leave?"

"I'm so full, I couldn't eat another bite of anything. Where would you like to go now?"

"Dancing, a walk along the river, the theater, or to my apartment for a night-cap? Which would you prefer?"

I hope she chooses my apartment.

"Let's walk a little. It's such a nice evening. I'd like to spend a little more time getting to know you; walking hand in hand, and just chatting."

I really want to go to his apartment, but it's too soon.

As Jack and Jill strolled the tree lined walk along the river Priapus and Venus continued their assaults upon their mortal hosts.

The young couple walked hand in hand for a time. Then each encircled the waist of the other, drawing their bodies closer so hip and thigh rubbed together with each step. As they did, Priapus and Venus became more eager, more demanding. They were determined; they would not be kept apart.

Half an hour after leaving the café where the evening began, Priapus directed Jack's feet in the direction of his apartment.

"Jill, we're only a block from my apartment, would you like to come up for a glass of wine before I take you home?"

Jill, stopped, put her arms around Jack's neck, kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "That sounds like a lovely idea. I've enjoyed this evening so much, I'm not ready for it to end just yet."

When Jack at last took Jill to her home, Priapus had visited Venus in that grotto hidden in the deep cleft beneath her namesake mount and has, as was his wont to do had spilled a libation of the nectar of life upon her alter. Satisfied, she had imbibed all he gave and with a final kiss had bade him farewell until his next visit.