Jack & Jill Didn't Climb A Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the teasing myself that I could take. We quickly established the rhythm and were fucking like old pros. My pussy cried each time it emptied and cried with joy each time it was filled. I laid my head on my brother's chest so as to get my clit into the act meanwhile his hands were on the cheeks of my ass helping as best they could.

As much as I usually come with abandon when my clit is being diligently licked there is nothing like the satisfaction of be thoroughly fucked by someone you love and desire. It wasn't long till I was on the edge. I could feel Jacks cock begin to signal it's intention to erupt soon.

I managed to hold myself on the cusp long enough to feel my brother shorten his strokes and increase their speed. I joined with him as we each tried to bring the other off as we came ourselves. It was glorious. Our previous experience could never be equaled for satisfying a long standing lust.

This one would stand by itself in my 'million dollar book of sexual memories' simply for being a first class fuck. When we did both finally come and come together it was another gusher of cum and pussy juice the likes of which would stand alone.

At that moment mom's ship's clock sounded three bells.

"Nine thirty? Shit it's nine thirty. Bud's picking me up at ten. Gotta go." With that he was off to the shower leaving me with a dripping pussy and a clean up chore. Well I would clean u later I thought right now was time to sleep. It was three hours later when I awoke.

I rolled over and my warm body was on top of the wet area of the bed. "Oh shit." I yelled out loud jumping up and heading for the bathroom. Suddenly I was aware of the warm fluid running down my inner thigh and I recalled instantly the details of my morning romp.

After a quick hot shower I ate brunch as the bed clothes were being cleansed of the evidence of my sin in the soapy hot water of the washer. My mind turned to my brother or to be more specific of sex with my brother. I wondered where this was going. Would we become so involved or would we simply enjoy the interlude and then go on to our own lives.

I was certainly 'in lust' with Jack but was I 'in love'? I thought about this and the wonderful sex and then about other men I knew, some well, some not so well. As I tried to think reasonable my mind began to spend more and more on the sex, right here, right now, and less about the future. Jack returned about seven. By then I was so horny that I couldn't think about anything but sex with my brother.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as Jack headed for a much needed shower.

"Just for you." He shouted. "After pizza of course. I ordered one about ten minutes ago. Should be here in another ten. Money in my pant's pocket."

I heard the shower shot off and the door bell chime at just about the same instant. I paid the delivery girl then set the box on the pass thru. I quickly undressed finishing as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Don't bother putting anything on." I called. "I want my desert first."

Jack came into sight wearing only a towel around his waist. There was an obvious tent in the front. I fell to my knees on the kitchen floor. My brother got the message and dropped his towel. He padded softly up to me preceded by the tip of his hard cock. It went unerringly to my open mouth.

Jack's hands took gently gripped my head the palms covering my ears. My tongue went immediately to work lapping at the underside of his cock head and the area immediately behind it. I could feel it jump and twitch and I could taste a tiny bit of myself there which apparently had not been totally washed away.

My hands were on the cheeks of his ass as I slowly urged more and more of him into me. I was lapping hard till I had most of it inside of my mouth. I drooled some as I drew my mouth away so as to get his cock wet and slippery. Then I began to bob and twist my head in an earnest attempt to make my brother come. I must have been doing it right.

"Jill honey. Fair warning. I'm not going to last long. You're too good."

That caused me to squeeze him tighter and a few strokes later I could feel his cock signal that it was about to come. As soon as I felt the first spurt I stopped bobbing and opened my mouth wide. I held about three inches of his cock on top of my tongue as it came and came.

His cum bounced off the back of my throat until it needed to more room so as not to spill out. I then began to swallow and swallow till there was no more cum being ejaculated. I used my mouth and tongue to milk the last drop and finished leaving my darling brother 'clean as a whistle'.

He helped my up. We kissed then devoured the pizza grinning and sticking our tongues out at each other as we did bring back memories of some childhood antics. We finished our beers then left the remnants for later cleanup as Jack took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

My brother positioned me on the edge of the bed with my feet to the floor. He excused himself. saying. "Be back in a minute." I heard him go to mom's room the into her bathroom. A minute later he was back carrying a weird little statue which I recognized as something that graced mom's night stand. He waved it at me asking.

"You do know what this is don't you?"

"No. What is it?"

"It's a replica of an ancient Greek dildo. I thought that we would put it to good use."

"How do you know that's what it is?"

"Mom forgot and left it in the bed once back when making her bed was one of my chores." As he spoke he kneeled on the floor and guided my legs up over his shoulders.

Jack kissed the middle of my tummy for a moment then trailed wet kisses down to my right thigh. Next he trailed those kisses up and over my mound giving my clit a quick touch of his tongue and his way to my left thigh. By then my whole pussy was throbbing and my clit was quivering as then anticipated his next moves.

His thumb and forefinger were doing magic tricks upon my clit as I felt his tongue enter into my hole and wiggle as he worked it in as deep as he could. My juices were flowing and I could hear the resultant slurp. My mind pictured the dildo replacing his tongue causing to first signal of an impending orgasm.

His tongue left my cunt and followed my slit upward to replace his fingers at my clit. He sucked it into his mouth then paid homage to it with his tongue. I was suddenly in the midst of an orgasm. Just as my body was as it's orgasmic peak I felt something enter my cunt. I knew instantly what it was and welcomed it whole heartily.

My orgasm which I thought was at it's peak suddenly repeated itself. My brother began to fuck me with the dildo as he sucked and toyed with my clit with his tongue causing my body explode into multiple orgasms an event which I had often read of but had never believed in until that moment.

My body became worn from the orgasms and began to beg for mercy. With great regret but with total satisfaction I pulled away from my brother and worked my way up to the comfort of an overstuffed pillow.

I was joined by Jack and we settled ourselves into a spoon position. It was about midnight when I awoke. Seeing that Jack was still very much asleep I got him to turn over. Now with me in the back I looped my arm over his waist and took his cock in my hand.

Although he was still asleep I felt it grow a bit. Satisfied that he was enjoying things I again fell asleep to enjoy the most pleasant dreams of a long time. At least I assume that they were pleasant. I didn't remember the details but I did awake with a grin on my face and a pussy begging for attention.

I could hear Jack in the shower. I promptly put two fingers in my cunt and began to relive my recent adventures. As I approached orgasm I was lying with my eyes closed. I heard a sound close by and saw my brother standing by the bed with his straining cock in his hand.

"I've wanted to watch you do that for a long time and I've had many fantasies of us doing it together." He said as he began to stroke himself. "OK"?

"Yes. I've had the same fantasy myself. I want to watch it come and I want to feel your hot cum all over my boobs."

The reality being upon us we our hands and fingers both began to work at a fever pitch. The excitment of fulfilling this life long fantasy had my ready to come in only a couple of minutes. I tried to hold it back and wait for my brother but my body said 'no'. As my ass began to jump around in it's excitment Jack's penis erupted in it's reaction.

I guess that I had depleted his supply of cum the previous evening but there was still enough left to soak my right nipple with it's heat. I pulled Jack close enough to take the remaining drops into my mouth leaving him clean enough so as not to need another shower.

While our path's did cross each evening we were both too worn out from our jobs and chores to make love properly. The following Thursday was my day off. When I was awakened at 10:30 by my brother blowing on my clit I found that due to impending thunder/lightning storms Jack was enjoying a free day off.

"Give you any idea's." Jack asked.

I thought for a moment then answered.

"How about we make love, then ride down to Crisfield and pig out on crabs and oysters? Then return home and screw ourselves to sleep?"

"How about right now," Said Jack. "we slip down to the Jacuzzi for a few minutes then come back here for a session of sixty-nine. I sill get hard every time I think of last Wednesday."

As he spoke he looked for and found my Bikini set. He tossed it at me then went hunting his own trunks. Minutes later we were slipping into the hot bubbles of a Jacuzzi whose temperature was near perfect.

Our hands were busy concealed below the bubbles each teasing the other's crotch area. Back at the condo I felt the need of a shower. I was not lonesome in there as Jack and I soaped the other's entire body paying particular attention to pussies and penises.

We didn't waste much time there. A few minutes later having only half dried each other we were in bed in the classic sixty nine position. Well to be honest I'm not sure if there is a prescribed position. I was on top, my knees were on Jacks shoulders.

My head was bobbing up and down as my mouth and tongue savored Jack's cock from end to base. My pussy was squished against my brother's mouth as his tongue darted from place to place causing incredible sensations throughout my body.

Those sensations culminated in an orgasm that was on my top ten list. It was shortly followed by my mouth filling with cum as Jack released what he had been saving for me. I came once again as Jack softened in my mouth. We rolled over on to our sides and allowed our bodies to recover.

About four that afternoon rejuvenated by our ride and the delicious food we were again in bed. It might be more correct to say that I was on the bed. I was kneeling on the bed with my ass in the air and my head on a pillow. Jack was standing beside the bed with his hands on my waist and his dick in my cunt.

We were moving in and out ass against crotch then several inches of separation. Soon we were moving faster and making shorter strokes until our bodies who were becoming better aquatinted decided to come at the same time. So they did.

Another pleasurable injection of cum filled my deeper recesses. I guess I need not detail the rest of the summers events. It was much like honeymoons enjoyed by numerous other couples.

The summer ended. We returned to our individual institutes of higher learning, graduated, married, had children, became divorces or widowed. We became fatherless then motherless. We recently finished sending our own kids off to their institutes of higher learning and being now endowed with the ability to connect via the wonder called e-mail we have done just that.

The old feelings never buried very deeply are surfacing. I for one look forward to reuniting with my brother, perhaps forever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Note; To those of you who may love to pick nits. I've been working on this tale on and off for a long time. I have spell checked it but am not intereste in re-reading it--If you find errors--Enjoy having found them but please let it end there.

12