Jack and Jill Meet Melonie

Story Info
Jack and Jill bring Asian bartender back to room.
998 words
3.66
84.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a swinging reception in a grand hotel with a funky DJ and great food. Jack had been dancing most of the night and Jill had been teasing him with glances and touches for most of the time. Jack had moved to the large fruit bar and was helping himself to some grapes when Jill came quietly up behind him.

"Hi," she purred.

"Hi." He fed her a grape.

"Did you ask that bartender back to our room?"

"What?" Jack asked, dropping two grapes and nearly spilling his drink.

Jack turned and looked behind Jill. Working a small bar on wheels was a very cute Asian woman with short dark black hair and almond shaped eyes that were chocolate brown. She was in black comfortable shoes, tuxedo pants, and a buttoned white shirt complete with black bow tie. Her black suspenders seemed to lift up her ass just a bit and made her look like a Siamese cat prancing around looking for a tomcat.

"I...ah...ah...well..." Jack stuttered.

"She's kind of cute," Jill stated in a seducing, hypnotic voice.

"Yeah...yeah." jack finished his iced tea. "I'm going to get a drink."

"What?" Jill now asked.

Jack got into the bar line, thinking of a million things to say. He spotted her name tag when he was the next up. Her name was Melonie.

"Hi, Melonie." He smiled happily.

"Hi!" She greeted, with a slightly exposed look her eye that revealed what she was thinking. Do I know this guy?

"Can I just get some ice water?" Jack requested.

Jill watched from the fruit bar as Jack talked with his silver tongue and held up the line. She simply laughed to herself and nabbed another strawberry.

It was a spacious room with a king-sized bed, couch, cable television, and all the other usual amenities. As soon as they got in, Jill was all over him. She hungrily kissed him and scratched at his chest, trying to shed his jacket and shirt. Jack fell back and sat on the couch while Jill struggled with his zipper. She found him under his silk boxers and started to pull out his cock, but he stopped her.

"No." He pulled her mouth away.

"What?" She looked up with begging eyes.

"I've got a surprise for you."

Jack got up and went to the bathroom door. Jane finally noticed that the light was on inside there. Jack knocked and the light went out. The door opened and in the dim light Jill could see someone step out into the hall.

It was the sexy Asian bartender. She was naked except for black stain panties. She pranced on her perfect bare feet and was beaded all over with oil. Her hands were crossed over her breasts and she gracefully spun around the corner and leaned chest first against the far wall.

Jack sat down beside Jill, whose mouth hung open.

"How did you -?"

"She's a part-time dancer when she's not working here. I gave her my room key," Jack whispered, "and I've got a tongue of solid silver. Watch."

Melonie spread her legs apart and reached up as high as she could on the wall before sliding them down in wide arcs, lowering her face to the wall. She turned her head and rubbed her sweaty cheek on the cool wallpaper. She ran her fingers up her muscular thighs and under her panties along her pouting buttocks. She spanked herself with both hands and scratched up her sides. She put her hands back on the wall and swayed her ass back and forth like a lazy broken pendulum.

She moved her right hand to the small of her back and slipped it into her panties. Jill gasped and seized Jack's thigh. Jack laughed and kissed her. Jill's mouth was hot and very wet, but he broke the kiss and turned her head back to watch Melonie's dance.

Melonie had turned around and was leaning back against the wall. The oil reflected the dim light off her body. She ran her hands all over her slick skin and rocked her body to the rhythm of her hands. Melonie's dark brown nipples stood straight out like erasers. She traced lines up her thighs with her fingers, along her smooth stomach, between her breasts, over her cheeks, and into her hair. She pulled and mussed her hair, mouth open and quivering, her hips moving in circles. She sucked on her pinky fingers and made soft moans.

She squeezed her breasts slowly and pinched her nipples for a brief moment. Jack's cock was throbbing, begging to get out and see some action. Jill was rubbing her thighs and breathing hot, quick breaths. She reached over and massaged Jack's cock, which was huge with excitement.

"Watch," he ordered her.

Melonie criss-crossed her arms, squeezing her slickened, perky breasts together. She licked across her upper lip as she massaged her inner thighs and slid her fingers under the edges of her panties. She pulled them up, exposing her trimmed mound and rubbing the material between her lips and back and forth across her clit. She hooked her thumbs under the tops and slid them down to the tops of her knees. They shook and bent as she rubbed her clit in circles, with one arm thrown up over her head. Her fingers ran through her hair and tried to grasp at the wall. She made long moans and bit her lips as her pussy jumped on her fingers. It shook and bucked and rode her fingers until she let out one last gasp and nearly fell forward.

She slid her panties off and expertly kicked them across to Jack and Jill, who sat with a look of awe on their faces. Melonie spun slowly around the corner, never taking her eyes off them until she slipped into the bathroom without a sound.

"Wow." Jill shuddered.

"Did you like that?" Jack whispered.

"Yes."

"Just wait." He grinned. "The encore is better."