Jack and Missy Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter christen his new office.
1.9k words
4.4
136.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had been painfully hard on the flight back into town. He and his daughter Missy had been apart for near a month, and now she was teasing him relentlessly about their relationship. It was a quarter to eleven when he slipped the key into their front door. The whole house was dark which meant that Missy didn't wait up. He left his bags in the entryway and headed down the hallway. When he turned the light on their bed was empty. He ventured back out and saw a dim light coming from under the door to his new office. Missy met him at the door naked, illuminated by the soft glow from the desk lamp. Her only makeup was lipstick that was the same color as the wine in the glass she held. Jack focused on her full lips as she spoke. "Hi you. Welcome home."

He slipped his arms around her waist, pausing a moment looking in her eyes to see a sign – Is this ok? – she simply tilted her head back and closed her eyes as he kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss accentuated by the taste of the Pinot Noir she had been sipping. Jack savored the taste of the wine and the taste of Missy. It had been too long.

She pulled back, "Do you like it?"

"I love it." He ran his fingers up her spine then drew her into another kiss.

"I meant your office Daddy."

"I love that too." He joked as he unpinned her hair, allowing it to fall about her shoulders. Jack unbuttoned his pants as he planted soft warm kisses on her neck. "Spread your self for me," Jack instructed, as his hands explored her supple body. She laughed, feeling his unshaven chin. "You're so all scratchy!" Missy leaned on the desk behind her. She watched Jack take a seat in his swivel chair and soak her in. He took a few sips of her red wine then sat there and didn't move.

"What are you waiting for? You can do anything to me tonight." She bit her lip as she cupped her breasts.

"Come here," Jack smiled at her as he lifted himself up to pull his boxers down half way and sitting down again. She rose from the desk stepping toward him, he looking up at her now. He teased her by playing with himself as she watched. "Closer. Closer. Don't keep me waiting Missy ...I've waited. How come you changed your mind?" He told her.

She shrugged, moving closer. "It's...just. I love you. And like a lover. Not..." Her eyes melting. Missy turned herself slowly and backing herself stood, legs apart. "Closer? Like this?"

Jack reached his hands to her soft skin with slow deliberate teasing began massaging all the little "hot spots" he had learned so well, pressing his fingers in along her back and neck, pressing his thumb down through the crack of her ass. "Like this," he cooed out to her, as Missy's back was arching and pressing into his hand wherever he touched her, like a cats.

"Mmm, you're making my clit throb."

The invitation was irresistible and Jack responded by turning his hand and cupping her perfectly coifed little puss puss, curling his fingers up between her legs. He felt her open her legs wide and move back a little closer, bending herself down, letting her hair fall over her face. Jack could literally feel her clit pulsate to his touch, pressing along the ridge of her cunt, could feel her opening, her lips parting soft, lubricating his fingers, dripping wet. Slipping his fingers along the ridge of that little hood, the 'head' of her clit pocking through. He could feel little Missy jerk, spasming when her pressed. Holding her in his fingertips, and pressing down on her wet little hood right at the top, pressing her hard and pulling her close. And then... Missy moved away, glided away really, silent and raising her hands out from her side stood silhouetted by the bedroom window, began to draw the curtains. She loved doing that. The neighbors had a perfect view of that window. This was her room after all, and she loved to stand in the window naked and draw the windows. Maybe they saw her, maybe not. She told him she liked to let them see her, and she hoped they might come to think of those moments when she stood there drawing the curtain as the moment before she was about to be fucked. Which was true enough, those moments before she fucked Jack. "Let them imagine it she would say, not actually SEE it."

She moved back, and this time sat on Jack's lap. Putting her arm around his neck, insinuating her head toward his mouth, she began tugging at his lips in little nips and bites. Short, repeated kisses, bites and nibbles; and as Missy kissed, Jack was slipping his shiny fingers into her again. Not stopping him at all – sometimes she did when they kissed – encouraged, he slipped his fingers deep into her, deep inside. Her body literally melting against him, as they sat there skin to skin. "I can't move," Missy whispered between kisses, "My knees could not hold me up right now."

Jack laughed, "Here... maybe just a little. I can...let me..." And he grasped her hips and pulling her up along the length of his cock, raised her ass from his lap and her eyes knew. The mischievous smile came over her and helping now, wiggling her hips until the tip of Jack's cock was sliding, opening her wide, slipping its length into the folds of her pussy lips and then sliding her there, touching her clit with the head of his cock, until she slit all the way forward and lifting lightly, Jack's cock raising and finding her there, bending forward let his whole length wordlessly slip up into her. Their bodies trembled there, for just that moment, those delicious seconds they first became one. One with the other.

Missy lifted herself then, raising herself up and then sitting back down again, Jack's cock filled her as her head dropped low and looked back, the whites of her beautiful eyes shining bright. The pursed lips, her completely wanton smile. A look that was difficult to describe but if one saw only the look of her eyes, and smile, they would know she was at that moment being fucked. Could see it, feel it, her tongue on her lips, licking the unseen cock that was inside her. "Lay me down so you can fuck me proper."

Jack held her there, rocking his hips, and still the tease continued. Jack laughed, "Proper?" before releasing Missy, letting her drop away and lay out on the office floor there before him – at his feet. God the way Missy's body lay there, her legs fallen open and waiting. Jack followed, barely separating from her body, and that silent moment again, pressing inside. "Mmm, yes. A proper fucking on the floor." How things progressed!

"You like your office?" She asked it again, but Jack couldn't talk just then, in fact he could scarcely hear her as he raised her legs up high and he pumped into her hard. At one moment she was pressing him back with her hands, "Slower, slow down. We've got..."

He bent low and bit down really hard on Missy's nipple, which really made her squirm. Those sensitive nipples! Her arms wrapped around Jack's neck, and those nails drew lines down his back, digging into his flesh as he fucked her hard. "I've been so fucking... hungry for you." He breathed, growled really and she held to him.

"I've been begging you to come home." Missy was ever the tease, "Calling you, even at those meetings, remember; begging you to cum inside me..."

"Tell me..." His eyes went wild as she whispered in his ear. Pumping, holding himself inside, sliding along the floor and pulling her back again.

"How I've wanted that gorgeous cock in me. Hmm, haven't I?"

She drew her nails down his back, drawing blood this time. Jack could not contain the scream. He lay down on her spasming over her body, held her to his body, and clawing, pulling, came in a wave. His fingers reaching back and pressing up into Missy's ass. Her weakness, and how her body responded, writhing. Jack whispered, "I want you to cum." And then she rolled herself over, holding to him, never letting his cock leave her, until HE was laying there on his back and her glistening body was sitting up over him.

She purred as he held on to her hips, "Mmm. Not this time baby. Go real slow. Give me that gorgeous cock. You want to fuck your little girl, tell me how you want to fuck your little girl."

He could see sweat run down in a thin line between her breasts. And as she ground her pussy down, he could hear her whimper. "You know how I want my good little girl to open her legs. A little faster."

Missy was breathing hard ragged gasps, digging her clit into the base of his cock. "You remember that first night, how you came to my bed. Just wanted to hold me. Just that chemise I wore, and how I whispered in your ear that night. You know what happens when you ..." and she was lost.

"You said it that night too, 'You can do anything to me.'" He reminisced. She opened her eyes, reverie. Jack let go of her hips as he leaned back to enjoy the view.

"God I love riding you."

Jack lifted his hips up from the floor and let her grind down onto him, tipping his hip. Her clit digging in, and her hands fell to her chest, as she arched her back forward, dropping her head down. He knew it was a matter of moments before he heard deep moan fill the room. Her hips trembling and holding herself, pressing her knees up a little and shaking her cunt, and then falling down touching her belly to his, her hair covering his face. Jack could barely breath, holding to her, listening to the wave of her cries and pants. "Oh god. Oh god..." Clinging wet together. Then slowing, relaxing. She pressed her wet lips to his, tears staining her cheeks. Whispering, "I missed you, us. This." She continued to rock on top of Jack, but now almost as habit, slowing. Simply sliding together, feeling one another where they joined. Still one.

"Stay as long as you want, whatever terms you..."

Missy touched her fingers to his lips, "Shhh." She fell to her side, letting him slide out of her and lay on her back, hands curled at the elbow covering her breasts with her hands. Squeezing her nipples, and running a hand down her tummy.

He turned to his side, lifting a leg over hers and leaned his forehead against hers and spoke in an even lower voice. "I made you a promise earlier from the airplane. Let's go into our new bedroom so I can make good on it."

Missy knew what was to come... a delicious fuck in the ass by her Daddy.

*****.

Thank you again to Youbadboy for his work on this story.

--Sacred Beauty