Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and Dad teach son the facts of life.
3.3k words
4.47
82.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story, it will make more sense if you read Part 1 first.
All characters are over 18 years of age.

The first time I introduced Katie to Jack, she hid behind my leg and peered at him around my skirt. Jack showed great patience and did not force it, instead he waited and whittled the piece of wood he held, waiting for her to come to him.

My darling Katie may be a little on the reserved side, but her curiosity has always outweighed it so that by the time the dolphin started to appear, she was standing just to his left watching intently. Jack just carried on chatting to me, turning the wood in his hands, working it slowly.

"What is it?" She eventually asked.

"I don't know, Katie, the wood hasn't told me what it wants to be yet."

Her face crinkled in that look of pure derision that only kids can manage.

"Wood doesn't talk."

"It does to me, little one. I just have to listen very carefully."

She took a moment or two to process that.

"What does it say?"

"It tells me that I should take a little bit off here." He showed her where and then worked his knife over it. "But I have to be careful and not take too much away or it will cry."

"Cry?"

"Yes, the wood knows what it wants to be and will get upset if it can't be that."

Katie climbed onto the sofa beside him watching intently.

"Where is it saying you should go next?"

"It is making up its mind. It will tell me when it is ready."

And so the afternoon passed, Jack patiently working the wood and working his way into my daughters heart. Before he left, he presented the dolphin to Katie as a gift. He later polished and stained it bringing out the beautiful grain in the wood. Each year, Jack whittles or carves her something new for her birthday but that dolphin always takes pride of place. I honestly believe that if we had a fire in the house, it would be those carvings that Katie would run back in to save.

We had been worried when we moved in together as to how the kids would get on. They knew each other from school and so were not totally new to each other. Almost from the start JJ loved having a younger sister even if she was only younger by a few months. He became fiercely protective of her. Jack regularly joked that any future boyfriends would have to worry more about getting past JJ than him. For months nearly every sentence out of Katie's mouth began: "My big brother, JJ says".

JJ had always been a miniature of his father, the likeness only getting stronger as he grew up. Katie on the other hand, looked nothing like me. She took after her own father and grew tall and willowy, ever her breasts were smaller. While she has never grown out of the initial reserve she showed as a child we, her family, know that her warm and gentle nature is balanced by a wicked sense of humour. The girl has perfected the skill of delivering some outré remark with a sweet, innocent, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth face. More than once she has caught Jack or myself off guard and we have ended up nearly choking with laughter.

She has never been overly bothered about being popular in school, she has a few close friends, but JJ is probably her best friend and she is his. We have been blessed in this as in many other things.

=====

The Haven is not a large room, but with Master's skills with wood, he has made the most of the space by making some adaptable pieces of equipment. It was to one of these that he led me now.

"A woman's pussy, son, is a perfect piece of engineering and design: sensitive, strong and juicy. A man can spend hours exploring it for his pleasure, no two are the same and to keep her happy you have to learn how to play it like an instrument. Learn that and a woman is yours."

Master spoke as he secured my arms to the X shaped table with wide leather cuffs across my wrists.

"You can use your mouth, your fingers, vibrators, dildos, whatever you want but in the end what a hungry pussy craves is cock. A pussy can expand to take almost any size of cock but it is your job to prepare her to take it. Teasing and exploring her, finding what she likes, hard or soft touches, sucking or biting."

Placing my collar around my neck, Master used the D rings to shackle it to the table. He had not yet raised the leg supports so that my legs were dangling off the end, looking down the length of my body I could see JJ watching fascinated as his father restrained me. The combination of the restraints and being watched was making me wetter.

"Step closer son, look at her cunt." Master stood to one side and beckoned JJ forward. "See how neat she is, some women have large lips that hang down, but not your mother."

Master placed his hand on my mound running his hand down over my pussy.

"Neat as a new pin but open those outer gates son and a man is in paradise."

"She's shaved." I nearly laughed at JJ's comments, of all the things he could have said.

"Yes, it's a preference of mine. In fact I love to shave her myself. Some like a full bush, some a landing strip, I have seen all sorts, but I like to see what I am going down on."

"Oh"

Master continued to run his fingers up and down my pussy, teasing me.

"And if you think tits taste good, you should taste her pussy." Using his long middle finger, Master gathered some of the already plentiful juices and brought it to his lips. He sucked it and smacked his lips.

"Delicious!" He paused. "Touch her, taste her if you want son. Hands-on education is always the most effective."

Master's joke broke the tension that had begun to creep in.

JJ stroked my mound gently at first, my pussy gushed when I felt his fingers move down between my legs. He followed his father's example and gingerly took it in his mouth. His eyes opened wide in surprise.

"It's sweet."

"Nectar boy, nectar. Go on, taste some more."

Without waiting for any more instruction from his dad, JJ dived into my pussy, I felt his tongue, his teeth and lips exploring. Master was standing beside me and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"That is your son between your legs girl. Your son eating your juicy cunt. And you wanted him to didn't you?"

I moaned, since Master had suggested to-day, I have been watching JJ, wondering what his cock was like, wondering how his mouth would feel.

"You've been thinking about his mouth being just where it is, haven't you."

Master's hand rubbed my belly: "You already have his cum in there. You swallowed his cock and drank his cum, didn't you? And you loved it, didn't you? Sucking that young meat into your mouth, tasting him, gulping down his load."

Oh god. "Yes Master."

"You are a slut aren't you?"

It was too much. Masters words and JJ's mouth, his tongue had found my clit, my body bucked on the table.

"Master permission to cum please?"

"No." He laughed. "I asked you a question. You are a slut aren't you?"

"Yes, Master I am your slut."

"A son cum guzzling slut, aren't you?" I remembered the taste of JJ's cum as it filled my mouth and slid down my throat.

"Yes Master. I loved the taste of him."

JJ was sucking my clit into his mouth. I tightened my thighs around his head, holding him tight to me.

"I bet you are already planning how to taste him again aren't you?"

"Permission to cum please Master?"

Master lifted my head off the table as far as the shackles would allow, before continuing his whispering in my ear:

"Look at him. Your son and you want to cum all over his face don't you?"

"Yes Master, please Master may I have permission to cum." Fighting back the orgasm was torture.

"You want to squirt all over that face and watch him lick it off don't you?"

"Yes Master, please Master may I have permission to cum."

"Not my decision slut, it is up to the boy."

Oh God, up to the boy, my son now had control of my orgasm.

His mouth seemed to be everywhere at once. Sucking, licking, teasing.

"Please Sir, permission to cum?"

When JJ didn't react, Master said: "She's talking to you son."

JJ raised a face already glistening with my juices. I watched his tongue lick his lips. That was me he was tasting, my pussy juice on the beautiful face of my son. JJ smiled at me. Oh thank god, he was going to let me cum. But instead of speaking to me, he addressed his father.

"Should I let her Dad?"

His fingers explored and found my clit. He flicked it back and forth as if he had done this a thousand times before. Oh sweet jesus, the orgasm was building to such an intensity it was almost unbearable.

"Up to you boy, but once she starts she is going to keep on cumming. Your mother is a freight train." Master smiled wickedly down at me. "Try using a finger in her. Feel how tight she gets."

Oh god, his mouth was bad enough, if he started to finger me, I was going to explode.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" The orgasm was a hot fire burning inside me. I could feel tears begin to roll down my face.

One finger pushed deep into my hole. He began to push in and out a few times slowly, but then speeding up, his finger like a piston in and out of my hungry pussy, without any instruction from his father he had added another. With his other hand JJ was pinching my clit and was using his tongue to lick it.

"I dunno Mom, do you really want to?" Lick, Lick. "I mean, Dad doesn't seem to think you should."

"Please Sir, I really want to, I need to."

"Dad, do sluts normally get to cum just when they want to?"

"Please Sir."

Master barked out a laugh. "The kid is a natural."

I was burning up with the need to cum, and my son had just called me a slut. It meant he had heard what Master had been saying to me, he knew I had been thinking about him. Oh god, I was a slut for my son.

He continued to pump his fingers, stretching me open, squeezing my clit. I was almost at the point where I was going to cum without permission.

"Please Sir, I am begging you. The slut is begging you to be allowed to cum. Please Sir, let this slut cum for you." I repeated it over and over again.

JJ squeezed another finger into my aching pussy: "Cum now slut."

"Thank you Sir." I let the fire explode and writhed on the table as much as my bonds allowed. My brain kept screaming at me, "You have just cum for your son. You are cumming over your son's hand." It added to the intensity. I could feel the sweat break out on my body as the orgasm crashed over me. I could feel the gush from my pussy and it ran out of me.

"Shit, she is gripping my fingers so tightly. Think she is going to break one."

"Imagine how that feels on your cock son."

"Oh holy fuck." JJ seemed to think about just that for a moment. "Can I fuck her dad?" There was hope and disbelief in his voice, all traces of shyness long gone.

The aftershocks of my orgasm were still rippling through me, when I felt Master' warm breath at my ear again.

"What do you think girl? Should I let him? Should I let him fuck you? Fuck his mother?" Master moved to the other ear. "Would you like to feel your son's cock inside you? That fat cock you've already milked once? Would you like to feel it stretching you open?"

All I could do was moan: "Please Master."

"You do don't you? You want your son to fuck you."

Oh god, JJ was still finger fucking me and I could feel another orgasm building.

"You want to feel his balls slapping against your ass as his meat fucks you good and hard."

"Master, please."

"You want him to dump his load inside you."

"Please Master," I almost screamed,

"Please what slut?"

"I want him to fuck me."

"Who do you want to fuck you slut?"

"I want my son to fuck me Master, I need his cock inside me. Please Master let him fuck me." I whimpered.

"If," he drew out the word, "If I let him fuck you, you had best make his first fuck a memorable one slut, or there will be a punishment. Do you hear me?"

"I will Master, I promise I will, just please let him fuck me."

"Don't let me down slut." I shook my head side to side rattling the shackles.

"No, Master I won't let you down, I promise."

Master stood for a moment or two, his arms folded, considering. JJ and I watched him intently. We had talked about this being a possibility, but Master had never told me what he would decide. He had shared me before, but this was different.

"So you really want to fuck her son?"

"Hell yeah Dad, probably as much as she wants me to." JJ tugged on my clit.

"But she is your mother, you were worried about seeing her naked." Master gave JJ the final choice as to what happened.

"As you said Dad, she is a woman, she is there to be enjoyed."

Master grinned his wicked grin again.

"I think you had better fuck her son."

"Cool." JJ jumped up I could see he already has his cock in his hand. "Thanks Dad."

"Wait a minute son, I want to her to watch you fucking her." With that Master undid the straps around my wrists and released my collar.

"Sit up and move forward."

When he had positioned me, he bent my legs up and strapped my lower legs to my thighs. My pussy was spread wide open. JJ was standing to one side still stroking his cock. Just thinking about what was going to happen send a rush to my pussy. My son was going to fuck me. And I wanted him to.

Master sat on the table behind me and pulled me back to lean on him before beckoning JJ to move between my legs. "Enjoy son." To me he whispered: "You can cum as much as you want slut, but make my son's first fuck a good one."

I nodded, my eyes transfixed by JJ's fat cock, watching him moving his hand up and down his meat as he stepped forward. He rubbed the huge head up and down my pussy until he found my hole and pushed forward. Oh god, I felt that glorious swollen head enter me.

"Take it slow son, let her get used to you. I haven't fucked her in a week, so she would be nice and tight for you."

"Fuck, dad, this is awesome. She is tight. I can feel her everywhere."

I willed my pussy muscles to relax and take him. Master's hands were around my tits, pulling on my nipples as JJ pushed deeper. Looking down I watched as he disappeared into my cunt.

"Your son's cock is inside you slut." My pussy gushed, stretching wide to take him.

"Fuck me son, please fuck me."

JJ's eyes were watching himself disappear into me but when I spoke he looked down at me, his eyes glazed.

"I AM going to fuck you Mom." He smiled the same wicked grin as Master had. "I am going to make you cum all over my cock and make you beg me to fuck you again."

"Yes Sir." The words were a whisper, I felt his cock deep inside me. "Thank you Sir."

As JJ withdrew for the first time, Master's hands left my tits, one pulled my pussy lips up and the other found my clit.

As JJ pushed back in, I could feel the orgasm swell. It was not often that I was given permission to cum at will, and I was grateful that I did not have to beg. JJ was stroking in and out of me and looking down and seeing his cock covered in my pussy juices was enough to set me off.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard JJ yell and he picked up the pace pushing against the muscles of my pussy trying to grip him. The first orgasm had not even subsided before the next rolled in on top of me. Master's hand on my clit and JJ's cock stuffing my pussy was too much and I grunted like a pig with the strength of it.

"Come on girl, you can do better than that, show the boy a good time, slut."

"Yeah Mom, make it good, make me want to fuck this cunt of yours again." He slammed into me. "And you'll want me to wont you?" I tightened all of my pussy muscles, gripping his cock. Leaning on my bent knees, he sped up, his cock pumping into me.

"Jesus, I going to cum."

Looking directly at me he said: "I'm going to fill this cunt with such a load Mom." And ramming his cock deep inside me that is what he did. I gripped him hard, milking all of his cum from his balls.

"Ohhh fuck." I felt his body shudder and he stopped moving. The only sound in the room for a few moments was heavy breathing.

"Oh fuck that was awesome."

The youthful saying reminded me that I had just been fucked by my son. For a moment a cloud of worry about what had just happened formed but when he pulled his cock out of me and I felt his jizz running down towards my ass and the table, it passed. I had taught him how to ride a bicycle years ago, now I was just teaching him something else.

His cock was softening but I could see my juices and his glistening on it. My mouth watered and I licked my lips, I wanted to get down there and taste it but I couldn't move with my legs bound as they were.

But Master knows me well and moving away laid me back on the table, pulling me back so that my head dangled over the end.

"It is not over yet son. Let her clean your cock for you."

"Hell yeah." In a few long strides JJ was behind me and feeding his cock into my open ravenous mouth. It tasted so good. I was just beginning to savour the taste when I felt a cock pushing into my pussy.

"Not usually a fan of sloppy seconds, but after watching you, I need to fuck her." Master was not gentle and began to pound my pussy.

"Tag teamed by father and son, slut. A belly full of their cum and soon a cunt full as well."

I heard their combined laughter. The orgasm burst out of nowhere and I came hard and fast. Moaning around my sons cock and gripping hard on my husband's.

I felt hands on my tits but didn't know whose they were. They pinched and pulled and then a hard slap landed on one. I screamed and came again.