Jack in the Cast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

"Make me a promise then, that when you get better, you'll show me some of the same as I just showed you. Maybe even more."

"I'd like that Kathy. I'd like that a lot."

Kathy smiled a warm smile then leaned down and kissed her boss tenderly on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow Jack." She said, as she picked up her discarded dress and bra.

Standing beside the bed, Kathy yanked her soaked panties off. She hadn't cum, but they were still very wet from her lubricating juices, and the smell in them was intense. She dressed quickly while her still dazed boss looked on.

Finally, when she was all put back together, she said "One more thing Jack." and held up her soiled underwear. "Here's something to help keep your mind off the pain, for a little while anyway."

As Jack looked on, Kathy placed the crotch of her panties over Jack's nose and mouth,and left them there. "Bye now, and Happy Valentines day." She said and headed out again.

"Hey...hey you can't just leave me like this." Jack blurted, but Kathy walked out and shut the door without looking back. "Shit!" he grumbled as the musky smell of her cunt overwhelmed his senses. When the nurse came in to check on him about ten minutes later, she found him with his cock fully engorged, and his face still hidden under the sodden panties.

The End.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers
12