Jack, Jill and the Strippers

Story Info
Couple gets down & dirty with male strippers.
1.4k words
4.14
120.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Jill are a happily married couple, he is 35 years old, well tanned with long blonde hair and blue eyes, standing at a modest 5'8" weighing in at 70 kg, he is well toned with no body fat and is well endowed with a circumcised cock 9" long and 2" in diameter. Jill is a stunning 31 year old woman, she is a bit fairer in skin colour, has long auburn hair, the greenest eyes you have ever seen, she is a mere 5'4" in height and weighs only 55 kg, she also has a nicely toned body but has a little bit of body fat, her stomach is flat, her breasts are a big firm double "F" in cup size and her body is only a size 8. They both have had laser treatment to permanently remove all the hair from their bodies except for the hair on their heads and their eyebrows.

Being a Saturday with nothing to do Jack and Jill decided to go to a male exotic dance revue that was visiting their little town. They had a couple of hours before the club opened so Jill started to get ready as she would take longer than Jack to get ready. Jill had a 30 minute bath with special bath oils added to the water to bring out the best in skin, then after that she washed her hair, following with a blow-dry and thorough brushing, making her hair perfect she finished her hair off by putting in a tail on top of her head like the "I dream of Genie" girl. She applied her make up starting with foundation then eyeliner and false eye lashes, she then used some mascara, her lips were done with a hot pink lipstick. Jill's acrylic nails then got the attention with a buff and then a couple of coats of hot pink nail paint.

At this point Jack jumped in the shower and washed his hair and also gave the rest of his body a good scrub making sure he was spic and span. Jill continued on by putting on her sexiest lingerie, consisting of a pair of black fence net thigh high stockings and a black lacy suspender belt, a black demi cup lace bra and no panties. She then finished getting dressed wearing a flared mini skirt that just covered the tops of her stockings when she was standing up straight, as soon as she bent over or sat down her stocking tops and the suspender straps that held them in place were exposed. To complete the outfit she put on a pair of black thigh high stilettos.

Jack at this stage was finishing off his ensemble, he was wearing a bright red thong that barely contained his package, and blue denim jeans that hugged his firm legs and ass and made his package really stand out. He completed his outfit with a skintight polo shirt and a pair of "Johnny Rebs" boots.

Now that they were ready, they had a couple of warm up drinks at home. Jack loves to drink "Wild Turkey" and "Coke", while his wife Jill loves cocktails and made herself a "Cocksucking Cowboy". After having a couple of drinks each they called a taxi, which didn't take long to arrive and they went to the club. They paid the cover charge, went inside and found a table near the stage. About 2 minutes after they sat down a hunky waiter came over wearing nothing but a white sheer thong and muscles, lots of big hard muscles. The muscled bound waiter took their drink order while Jack and Jill ogled and fondled the large bulge contained in the little sheer thong the waiter was wearing.

Looking around the club Jack noticed that he was the only male there as a patron, all the other men present were either waiters, barmen or strippers. The waiter returned and handed them their drinks and Jill put the money for the drinks right into the waiters thong and gave the waiters cock a quick squeeze, just then the announcer introduced the dancers as they took to the stage and strutted their stuff. The dancers were made up off black men and white men, tall men and medium height men. They were dressed in different costumes, one was in a police uniform, another was dressed as a fireman, one as a cowboy, another as soldier, while another looked like a construction worker, another one was dressed as a doctor and the last guy dressed like a native north American Indian brave.

The dancers moved and gyrated to the music taking off an article of clothing every so often till they were completely naked and their rock hard cocks were on full display swinging and bouncing as they danced on and off the stage as they moved around the drunk and cheering audience allowing the horny female patrons to fondle and even suck on their cocks a bit before moving on to another patron. After they finished their first set the dancers all ran backstage while the announcer chose a lucky patron to pick all the discarded clothes from the dancers and take them backstage to the dancers and Jill was the lucky girl picked to do that. Jill quickly jumped up, ran around picking up their clothes before disappearing backstage.

Jack signalled to the waiter and ordered another drink and waited for his wife to return. After about 10 to 15 minutes Jack got to wondering why his wife hadn't returned yet. He got up and went to the men's room and when no one was looking he slipped backstage to look for his wife. As he was looking for Jill he heard some noises coming from one of the dressing rooms, it was the sound of some serious fucking. Jack went to investigate and when he opened the door his jaw hit the ground as in front of him was his sexy wife getting the fucking of a life time as she had one cock in her ass, one in her pussy and she was sucking on a third while the rest of the strippers were standing around her waiting for the turn to fuck her.

At the sight of this Jack immediately got hard and he undid his jeans and pulled his throbbing cock out of his thong and proceeded to jerk off. One of the strippers saw him and moved right in front of jack and grabbed Jack's cock and pulled him in further to the room and started jerking on Jack's cock. The dancer then pushed Jack down and pulled Jack's head to the stripper's cock and Jack, being bisexual went to work straight away licking and sucking the massive cock of the stripper. Some of the other stripper that were not fucking Jill moved over to Jack and they stripped Jack of his clothing so he was completely naked, then one of the strippers started to finger fuck Jack's ass with a lubricated finger while Jack continued sucking cock. After a few minutes of being finger fucked the stripper playing with Jack's ass replaced his fingers with his cock into Jacks hungry ass and started to fuck Jack with long strokes.

While this was happening Jack couldn't help but look over at his wife. Even more turned on by seeing her take on multiple cocks like a hot wanton slut. Jill also looked over periodically at her hunky husband watching him get fucked by big cocks, this made her even hornier than she already was, resulting in multiple orgasms. The physical stimulation of being fucked by the well endowed strippers with muscles flexed combined with the visual images of her husband getting fucked made her even more excited.

The strippers were moving from one hole to the next with all the strippers having a turn at every hole both Jack and Jill had to offer. The strippers were spurting their cum into Jack and Jill's orifices and some unloaded their cum onto Jill's tits and Jacks ass and on both of their faces. Jack also let loose his own cum which shot straight to his own face, even getting some into his mouth. The strippers quickly got dressed and went back on stage to do their next set. Jack and Jill cleaned each other up with their tongues before giving each other a passionate kiss and swapping some cum between their mouths before swallowing. They got dressed and left via the backdoor, caught a taxi and went home to relive the memories and do some more fucking of their own.