Jack Johnson - Montana Wilderness Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack & Hailey become more involved.
5.1k words
4.49
91.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good nights sleep, I arose early being careful not to wake Hailey. I slipped out the front door and began working again to finish the plumbing. I noticed the over the course of the night, that Frank Drexler had dropped off his backhoe for the septic tank and there were plastic PVC lines lying all over the ground. Luckily I had gotten dressed because I had only been outside for a few minutes when Frank turned into my driveway.

I greeted frank and we talked of how long this would take and what all it entailed. With that, he went to work and I busied myself with making final preparations inside the cabin to ensure all the necessary plumbing pipes exited the house at the proper places to ensure a smooth hookup when frank had finished.

During this time Hailey had risen and had heard the crunching and whirring machine outside and dressed completely as I was. She'd made coffee and came to me carrying a cup. She handed it over and kissed my cheek and seductively said, "Good morning Daddy in this girlish voice that just tore me to pieces. I looked down at her angelic face and kissed her lips lightly and said, "Good morning, angel."

I sipped my coffee and said, "Honey by nightfall it'll be ready." She smiled and said, "Good."

She turned and walked away back into the living room. I noticed the time was almost seven am. She came back to me and asked,

"Dad is it OK if I use the jeep? I have an errand I need to run."

I didn't ask, but assumed it was probably a womanly thing and replied, "Keys are on the peg beside the door, be careful and call if you need anything..."

With that she was gone in a flash.

I continued my work and soon had drywall up on the walls and was opening my first box of floor tile when I heard the jeep enter the drive. I got up from my knees and exited onto the front porch where she'd tied a wooden crate to the top of the jeep. I was sure now that this road trip of hers wasn't a womanly thing.

I asked, "What's all this?"

She said, "Well dad I appreciate the new bathroom but in your haste to provide a toilet, what's the one thing you forgot?"

I looked at her with a puzzled look and honestly didn't know what she meant.

"A bathtub dad." Was her only response to his question?

"Now come help me get it off here. "She cried.

I expected it to be really heavy but it was a new molded thick plastic tub. The crate was far heavier than the item itself. We sat it down in the front yard and opened it up. It was very nice and big. I only hoped there was enough room in my new bathroom for it. Luckily enough though I had thought ahead and put the new hot water heater in the kitchen corner and ran all my electric to the box in the kitchen, so I didn't need much wire or piping to complete that task. After I installed it, it didn't look especially modern, but at least it would be functional and useful so I think I could overlook the aesthetics of the whole ordeal.

Each of us grabbed an end and walked it into the house and got it positioned which was easy because I hadn't gotten the toilet or sink in place in the bathroom. Each of us was a bit surprised how much room was left even with the tub in the room, she said, "Ya know dad a hot bubble bath tonight will feel great! Listen, I'll cook breakfast and you get busy hooking all this up."

I said nothing but went to work as she'd instructed. I easily found the piping in the crate outside and within an hour had it all tied in to the rest of the plumbing and ready to go. Soon I heard Hailey call me to breakfast. I dropped my tools and went into the kitchen. She had prepared an abundant feast and stood smiling.

I said, "What's all this. I thought you meant a simple breakfast?"

She said, "Well I thought that maybe we could ask, Mr. Drexler if he's hungry too?"

I smiled easily and said, "Sure, I'll go call him in."

She said, "No, let me do it. I need to meet more people around here anyway. You just sit down and eat, I'll do it."

I watched out the window as she approached the backhoe and gained Frank's attention. He shut the machine down and spun around in his seat. As always he was chewing on a stub of a cigar. I soon saw his face light up and he and her both smile and converse as she put on her best daddy's girl routine. I wasn't stupid, I knew what she wanted from Frank and it wasn't compliments on her scrambled eggs.

Frank hopped down from the machine; he was a decent enough guy probably thirty five or older. He was heavy set with dark brown hair. He was an unremarkable man with the exception of his beer belly which was quite large. I watched the two walk towards the house and soon inside the house they came.

Frank shook my hand and said, "All I like now is covering it all up Jack, about another hour and you can connect the lines to the tank. We just need to give all the pipe glue time to dry before I cover it all up so it won't leak."

I nodded my head and offered frank a chair. He sat down and we began to feast. Soon we were all stuffed beyond belief and I asked frank if he'd like a cup of coffee. He agreed and we took our cups to the front porch. We sat and continued talking and each finished one cup of coffee when Hailey appeared in the doorway holding the pot in her hand.

"Refills anyone?" She asked.

Frank said, "I think I will little darling'."

I had enough already so I said, "None for me."

She opened the door more and came onto the porch. She wore only her apron and nothing more. Frank's eyes almost popped out of his head. I almost laughed at his expression. As Sherlock Holmes once said, "The game's afoot."

Franks attention never wandering from Hailey's naked ass was getting a bit uncomfortable, he began to fidget in his chair and at least twice spilt the coffee on his hand, often muttering "Damn!"

Hailey in her best minx like tone asked him, "Do you like what you see Mr. Drexler?"

He looked at me and I said, "She asked you a question Frank. Do you or don't you like what you see?"

He said, "Hell yea. I like what I see."

At that moment she placed the pot on the rail of the porch and dropped to her knees between old frank's legs and unbuttoned his jeans. She fished his small flaccid penis out and kissed it lovingly. Frank looked at me and said, "Sweet Jesus!"

I could see beads of sweat on his forehead as Hailey sucked his cock stretching the flaccid skin until it was hard. Once Hailey had stiffened Frank, she worked like an old pro, up and down, up and down; she'd take her tongue and slide it up and down each side of his shaft as she cupped his balls close to her face. Frank's lip began to quiver.

I said, "Honey I don't think he's going to last much longer..."

Not expecting a response, from either, frank reach over and firmly latched his hand over mine on the arm of my chair and I thought his grip would break my hand, but noticed that Hailey had began swallowing his hot cum and Frank's involuntary response was not meant to hurt me.

She stopped sucking him and pulled the band of his underwear up and re-buttoned and re-zipped his jeans. She stood and refilled his coffee cup for him. She reach inside his ragged shirt pocked and grabbed a cigarette from his pack and placed it between his lips and used his lighter to light it for him. He inhaled deeply as she leaned down and kissed his cheek and turned and went back inside the house and closed the door.

Frank sat there and didn't really know what to say.

I said, "Frank, it's alright. Breathe..."

He took a deep draw off his smoke and returned, "Damn Jack that was incredible. "

I smiled and stole a smoke from frank and said, "Listen what just happened, never happened if you get my drift."

Frank nodded his head and said, "Gotcha."

He stood and said, "But why did she do it?"

I stood in turn and placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "She just enjoys it. Now finish this puppy up so we can take a shower."

Frank headed back out to his machine and began working once again. I returned inside where Hailey was washing dishes and putting away the leftovers. She was nude standing at the sink when she heard the door close. She said, "Are you mad?"

I replied, "Why would I be?"

"Because I sucked Frank's dick." She blurted.

I walked up behind her and hugged her from the back and whispered, "I could never be mad at you honey. I just want you to be happy here with me."

I kissed her cheek and turned to grab my juice glass from the table.

I heard the backhoe outside speed up and knew Frank had finished. I kissed her cheek and said, "We'll talk later."

I went back outside and finished the connections to the septic system and carefully attached the main water line coming into the house and fished enough line to the kitchen sink as well. I worked for a great many hours and at last all that had to be done was the floor tiling in the bathroom. I wanted it to be perfect for her. Little did I know that while I worked, she tiled and although it didn't look totally professional, I knew deep down inside that watching all those do it yourself shows had paid off in a BIG way. By the time I came in and repaired a few odd and end leaks everything was finished and we at last had running water and modern plumbing.

I heard a crash out back and knew it was Frank demolishing and covering the old outhouse that had been here probably since the place was built. Hailey smiled and cupper her hand to her ear and said, "Sweet music to my ears!" I couldn't help but smile to myself because I knew she was right. That old thing should've been destroyed a long time ago. Later on that morning, I heard Frank loading his truck. He came to the door and knocked and I knew he wanted his money. We had initially agreed on fifteen hundred dollars for the septic system and install job. I figured that after what Hailey had done for him, he might knock off a few bucks but alas he did not. I paid frank and shuffled him out the door as he kept trying to peer around me to see Hailey.

By the time I was finished with Frank, I turned to see my new bathroom door shut. I heard water running and knew she was enjoying her first hot bath in a few days. During that time I watched TV and checked my email. I had a few writing offers which I intended on looking deeper into tomorrow, but for now, I just wanted to use an actual hose to water the garden and spend some more time with Hailey.

She opened the new door which stuck a little with the room's humidity. I turned to see her wrapped in towels, one on her body, and one on her head. The steam escaped the room and quickly made the living room humid as well.

She said, "That was heaven! Oh I feel so much better after that."

I rose and took my turn and sure enough a hot bath was what the doctor ordered. I too emerged renewed and invigorated with life. I had simply wrapped a towel around me and noticed she was painting her toe nails still wrapped in both towels sitting on the couch. I glanced at the clock, it was almost two pm.

I said, "So Hailey what would you like to do the rest of the day?"

She stood looking almost silly with cotton balls between her toes and her head wrapped like a turban. She placed her hands on her hips and thought for a minute and said, "Well, I was thinking about a deep freeze dad. After all winter's coming and we need to start stocking up and preparing for it. I was reading on the internet that Montana had some pretty harsh winter weather."

Once again my princess's intelligence shone though. I had always meant to buy something like that but hadn't yet and usually ended up eating canned beans all winter just so I wouldn't starve to death.

I said, "it's settled then, let's go shopping today."

I noticed as she took her towel off her body she wore a simple pair of white panties. I didn't comment on them but she noticed that I saw them and said, "You know dad, aunt flo is here for a visit."

I didn't respond. I knew full well what she was saying. Without incident we both dressed and left the house. I allowed her to drive us into town. It was unusual for me to sit on this side of the jeep, after all the years I had been its only driver. I watched Hailey closely, she was amazing. Everything her mother wasn't or never would be. Her small stature, her demeanor, her fire and thirst for life made me fall deeply in love with her. I dare not tell her that though. She had walked into my life and immediately taken the place of a wife when she didn't have to. Her body was perfect and that long flowing brown hair and her big doe eyes were enough to make me melt.

I visualized her naked as before we left. Her breast stood firm and did not sag nor droop. Even if they did, I'd love her anyway. I watched her professionally shift the gears as the wind blew her sleeve as it rested on the edge of the door frame where she had her window down. She was angelic. She finally spoke,

"Watcha looking at?"

I replied, "You."

"Why?" she asked.

"You amaze me, you know that Hailey? I love you so much."

She smiled and leaned in her seat and kissed my lips quickly and returned her attention to the road.

She said, "You know I love you too daddy."

We arrived at the local hardware store and shopped for a while and did purchase a deep freeze as she'd wanted along with some ceiling fans and odd and end things like towel holders and two emergency heaters for winter.

We left and loaded the jeep up and walked across the street to the diner and I treated her to lunch. We ate and talked as only one other patron sat at the far end of the bar while we took the end booth at the opposite end of the counter. Our waitress was a worn down shell of a woman whose name tag read, "Liza." She wasn't remarkable on any level except she was a heavy set woman, obviously married for many years. The lines and wrinkles on her face coupled with the tremendous set of spider veins in her legs told me she'd been doing this most of her life. Hailey ordered a burger and fries, while I got the Catfish plate and a coke.

It seemed to take some time to get our food, but when we did we happily ate and soon had our fill. Liza came back ever so often to check on us but we paid our check and remained seated and she left us alone.

I said, "Listen Hailey there's something I need to talk to you about."

She sat up attentively and said, "What is it?"

I said, "Well It's been absolute heaven having you with me these last two days, and I'm so glad you're here, it's just that with everything that 's happened so fast between us, I kind of feel less like you father and more like a...."

I stumbled for the words which she finished for me.

"A lover?" She inquired.

I exhaled uneasily and said, "Yes."

She laughed a silly laugh and said, "I feel the same way too it's just different dad that's all. We had this discussion remember about how families never show physical affection for one another but we will to a complete stranger we fall in love with?"

I drew upon my memory and sure enough she was right, we'd already crossed that bridge.

I said, "I guess I'm just having trouble getting used to the idea. I mean I remember changing you as an infant for goodness sake and now just last night I had my face buried in the part of your body that used to make me cringe."

She smiled and shifted her eyes left and right as she chewed a last bite of food and said, "Roll with the changes dad. You'll get used to it. Do you think that when I first saw you again, the first thing on my mind was you naked? No. That was the furthest thing from my mind actually. I just wanted you to be happy I was here and not send me back to Denton and Mom."

I reach out and grasped her hands tightly and said, "Let's go home."

Hailey tipped Liza ten dollars on a ten dollar meal and we left the diner.

I asked, "Anything else you need in town before we go?"

She thought for long minutes and said, "Well, I could use some more shampoo and soap and we definitely need dish washing detergent." She stopped and her eyes got big, "Oh! We need an actual washer and dryer dad that would be so cool!"

I stopped her in her tracks when I said, "Where we going to put it at?"

She grimaced and mock slapped my arm and said, "Party pooper!" and took off running towards the general store. I chased after her laughing all the way. By the time we got to the door we were both semi winded and laughing. I felt as if I were eighteen again. I know I must have looked ridiculous but I didn't care.

We entered the store and were greeted by a somber older man. I'd been in here plenty. This was Mitchell Stewart; grumpy store owner. He much like myself had give the big city life the finger some twenty years ago and regretted it ever since. He'd came here hoping to make a fortune carrying products that you normally couldn't get out here such as designer shampoos and soaps and even lingerie sometimes but he'd forgotten that women here in the high country had lives, kids, chores and jobs, not nanny's, hair appointments, and shopping dates with their girlfriends like they did in the big city, so his good remained mostly unsold and he had dove straight into a bottle and never looked back.

Soon both Hailey and I had courtesy baskets filled to the rim and we'd paid and were out the door. She hopped into the driver's seat and we headed back out of town. I prayed all the way that I'd tied the freezer to the roof to endure the ride home. I tried not to think about it as much on the way home but the ride was pretty quiet. She didn't seem to want to talk and I mentally was busy taking stock of what had and what could possibly happen in the coming days.

We arrived home and I helped Hailey gather all the bags and light stuff into the house and she in turn helped me with the freezer which almost killed both of us trying to maneuver and position it inside the house but eventually it was done and hooked up and ready for use. During all this time when she put everything away, I took to the computer and undertook a few backed up writing assignments. She once again took the keys and headed out.

She didn't say where she was going, only left.

Three hours later I was sipping on a cup of coffee reading an article I'd just written when she came back though the door. She hung the keys up and simply smiled. I heard a beeping outside like a big truck or piece of equipment backing up. I opened the door to peer out as a large refrigerated truck backed dangerously close to the front steps.

Two burly men exited and threw the door open. One scampered into the truck and slid box after box to the other who carried it into the house and stacked it upon the table and surrounding counter. After ten minutes or so of this mock assembly line, Hailey signed a clipboard and they were gone. I asked, "What's all this Hailey?"

She said, "Meat! Fresh meat dad. I bought a slaughter cow and had it killed and prepped, wrapped and ready for our new freezer. I saw a sign for it when we were at the General Store, so I went back and called the slaughterhouse, they gave me directions and I got there and ordered a whole cow. How cool is that?"

I was impressed at her foresight into the coming winter months but felt it was all a bit much. I helped her put away the various cuts of meat wrapped in white butcher's paper and soon the door would barely close. I was happy. The freezer was full, the house was mine, we had plumbing, electricity, cable and internet and I had my loving daughter. During that week, she did her thing and I did mine, our casual bed time nudity became less and less consuming for both of us. During that week she did not touch me in any way nor did I her.

We simply existed together. She worked the garden while I did my writing assignments and we both took the job of making dinner each night. Our sexual encounters became less and less frequent after a few weeks. I don't know what changed or how it did; all I know is that I was still the same man I was before. Each day it seemed the house was becoming more and more hers and not mine. She'd taken to knitting and needlework and now her creations had begun adorning our walls.

12