Jack the Magic Dragon 01

Story Info
Jack just wishes he could live a better life.
1k words
4.22
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuck" moaned Jack who again, woke up to a (what he thought) horrible day. Jack was a 27 year old dragon, yeah that's right, DRAGON. Well he wasn't 27 more like 2600. He was born in as the 6th 'child' in his family in the some of the last years of the dragons rule. He choose 27 as his body because it was the prime of his dragon AND human life. Enough of the past, let's get on with it

**************************************************

Jack got outta bed, made it and went to his master bathroom. He washed up and got ready for work. He worked at the museum down the street as a tour guide. He had to act perky and happy when he, inside wanted to stab some of the kids who asked the most retarded questions. Dismissing those memories from his mind he hopped down the stairs and ran out, trying to avoid the creepy ass lady who always watched him and rocked in her chair. She, of course asked him to come here. He stopped, marched over and stood there, waiting. "Could you come inside with me and see if my bread looks good." He could already see were this was going so he backed up and ran like hell. When he reached his car he could only shudder about all the nasty images that he imagined. "Fuck that, how did I even get her attention anyway" he said as he got into his car and started it up. It coughed but came to life roaring like a lion. He pulled out of the parking lot and started off down the street.

**************************************************

"Ugh, where is that lousy excuse for a tour guide anyway" said Rose. He was late by 15 minutes and counting; and he had a class coming in 2 minutes. Then in a flash he walked through the door. She strolled up to him and stopped him in his tracks. "And why were you late mister, you must known that you have a class in a minute." He glared at her and said, "I'm not in the fucking mood Rose. Go sit at your counter and fill out papers." And then as if nothing happened he pushed past her and made way for the coffee. She sat there gawking. Well I never, she thought as she came up to Jack turned him around and slapped the crap outta his face. He slowly turned his head and glared at her as if she killed his sister. She actually peed herself looking in those eyes of hate. It looked as if the pits of hell were in the center of his eyes. He then whispered, "You peed yourself; maybe you should clean that up because I hear the students. She still sat there as if in a trance. After 20 seconds she snapped out of it and ran no sprinted to the janitor's closet.

*******************************************************************************

Jack, now happy as if just lost his virginity cracked a smile at the students walking in. Not because of them but because of what happened before they came in. "Hello and welcome to the Nature Museum. We'll tour the museum today and end at the gift shop. Any questions before we go? One boy, a short round one raised his hand. With a sigh, Jack called on him. "Will we see any dwagons today?" That question struck him to the soul. He was about to say no but he could show him some but the smacked himself in the leg for thinking so stupid. "No I'm sorry but we don't. Sorry for your disappointment. Now let's begin" and Jack turned and walked towards the closest exhibit.

**************************************************

"Finally home" said Jack after a long day of guiding. He plopped down on his bed and thought of all the questions and comments by the round kid. Man how he wanted to take his real form and just there laughing. And then an idea formed in Jack's head. "I'm going out and going to truly take flight", he said as he got up and ran for the door.

20 minutes later he was sitting in the forest focusing all he could to sprout his claws, fangs, tail, wings and snout. He hadn't done this since 1980 when he moved to Louisiana. He had always thought it was stupid to try it, even in the middle of nowhere but those kids' questions had ignited him to start trying again. After about 2 minutes he could see his mouth and nose getting longer and scales starting to cover his body. But little did he known, he was not alone.

**************************************************

Mary Richards was going to her father's farm at 10 pm. There was a car in front of her that seemed as if going to their own farm but suddenly it swerved off the road to the side. She slowed down but kept going. She took a turn, stopped her car and sat for 30 seconds. She then made a U-turn and parked next to the car. She now saw footprints in the mud running off into the woods. She followed and couldn't believe what she saw. A man was standing there but he wasn't really a man, more like a lizard. He had a snout, claws, fangs and turquoise scales. She stared in awe at this magnificent man lizard. He then shuddered and a tail sprouted right above his ass. He then let out a grunt and translucent wings came out of his shoulder blades. She the right there loved this animal. Those wings with the moonlight going through them and his scales and his orange eyes made him seem irresistible even if he was a dragon. She moved closer but then stepped back as he grew to 40 feet long and 15 feet tall at his shoulders He sniffed in the cool August breeze. Her eyes grew in terror as she knew what was going to happen. And as if on cue he turned his head her way. "Oh Shit"

That's the end of Chapter 1 and I hope you enjoyed. There'll be more sex and fantasy on the way. First chapters I like to introduce and try and help you guys start to know everyone. So yeah, see ya soon