Jacki Misses Jimmy

Story Info
Jacki misses Jimmy's taste, so she shares it.
1.8k words
4.39
29.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was missing Jimmy so much. He had been away on business for nearly a month, and he was finally coming home today! I hadn't felt him inside of me forever it seemed, and I wanted to look good enough to eat today. I was missing his sensuous kiss, charming smile, his big arms around me and the sound of his comforting, deep voice. More than that, I was missing his hard cock slowly move deep inside of me, and his stiff shaft in my mouth. He was so good at enjoying the moment... he'd grab my hips, move me slowly up and down over his hard dick, slippery with my juices, while I'd reach down and fondle his balls. I'd kiss his earlobes and neck, then squeeze his hard nipples and rub his big chest, then slide my body down his, my mouth making its way to his warm, sweet rod. I just loved rolling my tongue around the head of his cock and licking down its side, pushing my tongue at the base of his cock then grabbing his shaft and jerking him as I tongued his tip, enjoying his pre-cum that was so sweet. He was the perfect fit for my body and I was hoping he missed me.

Like no one else, his slow kiss alone could make me wet... just thinking of him made me all creamy. I was anxious to see him but worried he may have lost interest. I had to make this a wonderful day for him. I was thinking of him while I showered, and wanted him there since we hadn't showered together before. I could sense his sweet kiss and feel his skin next to mine. I began washing my breasts and found myself circling my nipples, grabbing them, and imagining his touch. My hands slowly moved down to my firm waist, then over my curved hips. I slid my wet hands over my ass, stroking it as he did. Making way to my inner thighs, I was slow and teasing, moving my hands as he would, up to my pussy. I felt its wet hair and warm, thick lips. I slowly stroked my lips, gradually going deeper, exploring to find my clit.

It was already firm and hard. I just wanted him soooo badly. I started rubbing my clit back and forth, back and forth, harder and faster as the water streamed over my naked body. I could feel him touch me and wanted his tongue on my clit and mouth sucking the hot juice out of me. My legs stiffened and I could feel I was about to cum. Rubbing faster and harder, as the water pulsated over my nipples, I imagined his shaft going deep inside of me. I stretched up onto my toes and felt the surge starting. "Oh Jimmy, oh Jimmy, I'm going to cum so hard!" I screamed. And then I came. It was so intense and so long, I went weak at my knees. It seemed to last a minute. My clit was tender and cum started oozing out of me. I wanted to bend over and have him enter me from behind. I could imagine him going deep inside of me, moaning with delight, as water splashed over us. He'd grab my hips and pound our bodies together, as he'd go so deep it hurt with screaming pleasure.

I just finished my shower and the phone rang. It was Jim. He was vague but sounded interested in seeing me. He asked if I was busy right now and much to my surprise was calling from my driveway! HE WAS RIGHT HERE! My hair was wet, I had no make-up on, I looked awful. What a welcome home present. This is not what I wanted. He was going to be so disappointed. I grabbed a white terry robe, put a towel on my head and sheepishly answered the door.

As I opened the door, I saw his tan face, white teeth and beautiful smile. I was melting already. He came in, put his arms around me and planted a long, hot kiss on me... he didn't know I was so ready for him. Knowing he had already showered, I just had to make the best of it and think quickly. He did talk once of a submissive fantasy. Maybe it was time.

I asked if he'd towel me off. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. I had a little black lace-up outfit I wanted to wear for him, but that would have to wait. I softly said, "Honey, I have an idea. You just relax today, listen to me and I'll take care of everything." I kissed him hard and long as I unbuttoned his shirt. He quickly dropped his pants and I removed his t-shirt. His hands went inside my robe and he stroked my ass, my hips and then went right down to my dripping pussy as we kissed even harder, with his tongue in my mouth. He felt how wet I was and started rubbing me with great pleasure. I pulled him onto the bed and told him HE had to lay down. I laid on top of his big, warm chest and could feel his cock was hard and anxious. I rubbed my nipples across his chest and slide my cunt up and down over his firm shaft. I was so slippery and wanted him inside of me, but I wanted his tongue first.

I slid my hips up to his head and slowly made my way to his face so I was straddling his mouth. He started to flick his tongue over my clit and it was making me crazy. His tongue slid down and circled my opening as he began to taste me and moan. His tongue went deep inside of me and I felt something coming on. His tongue went back to my clit and his finger went inside of me, moving rapidly. He rolled me onto my back and his face was on top of my burning pussy, tongue moving faster and fingering me like never before. My thighs squeezed his head and I came hard and long again. He leaned back and started to rub my clit with his fingers. First slowly then quickly. I came again and again. He went back down with his tongue inside of me, swallowing my juices as I rubbed my clit, stretched my legs long and came again. I grabbed his head, moved his face up to mine and kissed him, licking his tongue covered in my cum. Now I knew what he tasted and the scent that covered him. Turnabout is only fair play, and he would do the same, right now.

I always wanted to do him with HE being submissive, but felt silly asking. I wasn't sure of myself, but decided it was time. I had some belts in my closet and it was an opportunity I couldn't resist. I climbed off the bed and returned with two belts. I strapped one of his wrists and tied it to the bedpost then did the same with the other. He was all mine and going nowhere! I looked at his sweet, anxious face and gave him a soft kiss. I went down biting his hard nipples, licking and rubbing his firm chest, making way to my treat; his hard, hot, shaft. I slowly grabbed his balls and started to stroke and play. I flicked my tongue over the tip of his stiff cock and got his pre-cum right away. I put some on my finger and reached up to his mouth, putting his juice on his lips. He was so ready for me!

My tongue circled the tip several times then I put his whole cock in my mouth, going up and down as he got harder and hotter. I rubbed the base of his cock slowly and knew he was enjoying the moment. I climbed up onto of him and straddled his hips, sliding my wet pussy over his hard cock, then putting him inside me. Oh, he was hard as a rock and felt so wonderful. I moved up and down over him slowly as I squeezed him inside me. God he felt great and was writhing with pleasure. I moved a little faster, then stopped as he groaned. Moving back down over his body I put his cock back in my mouth, sucking and moving rapidly. He stiffened up as I could sense he was about to cum. He became rigid and came in my mouth long and hard with a great moan, and I held his cum in my mouth.

It was sweet but tangy and I wanted to share all of it. I made my way up to his lips and kissed him, opening his mouth and pouring his cum inside for a taste. We kissed so long, and shared his cum as we both swallowed his juices. But I wasn't done. I moved my hips again up over his face and he started to flick his tongue across my clit. I was still hard and so wet. His tongue went inside me as my fingers moved down to my pussy and I started rubbing my clit. It was difficult to cum with bent legs, but I was so wound up. It had been so long without him. He tongued my opening as I rubbed my clit hard and fast and I came all over again. I rubbed one more time and came again.

I climbed off his face and lay next to him for a minute. I untied his arms and he wrapped them around me. He smiled in exhaustion and held me for a minute while we kissed. I could still taste him and he could too. I reached down to his shaft that was still somewhat hard. I just couldn't get enough of him today. I started slowly stroking his love muscle and he seemed to be getting horny all over again. I tenderly played with his tip and could tell he was getting more excited. I climbed on him, straddling him with my back to his face and my slippery pussy teasing his hard shaft. I knew he was almost spent, but I wanted him in me from behind and he owed me. He had been gone too long. I let his tip just enter me for a moment, then pulled out. I rubbed his tip against my clit then had him enter me again, just briefly. I grabbed his cock and stroked my clit, full lips and opening with it lightly. I thought of my morning shower and wanting him there. I decided he wasn't quite done yet, and told Jim, "I think you deserve a shower now, honey," as I escorted him to the next room and turned on the water for us.