Jackie and Artie Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning - Discovery and Recognition.
13.3k words
3.98
100.8k
74
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

"Jackie and Artie" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

For my friend Peakmb, a consummate critic of cuckold erotica.


"Hi Artie, I have my bag. I'm in front of door three on the arrival level."

"I'll be right there."

I set my cell phone down, put my Ford Escape into gear and pulled out of the cell phone waiting lot. Jackie, my wife of eleven years was returning from a continuing legal education course in Atlanta. She'd called me twenty minutes earlier to let me know that her plane had landed. Of course, she still had to retrieve her bag from the baggage area.

As I drove onto the arrival level I looked ahead to door three and spotted my wife. She saw me too and waved.

Jacqueline Conners was a beautiful woman. At thirty-three regular exercise and a sensible diet had helped her stave off the physical ravages of two pregnancies and an intense, pressure filled legal career. She took pride in the fact that eleven years after graduation her weight was exactly the same as it was the day she started her senior year in college.

I pulled up to the curb. Jackie opened the back door. After tossing her bag onto the back seat, she opened the front door, slipped into the passenger seat, leaned over, kissed my cheek and said; "I missed you."

Smiling at my wife, I said; "I missed you too." And then I shifted my Escape into gear and pulled away from the curb.

As I accelerated into the traffic lane, I glanced at Jackie out of the corner of my eye. She was dressed in blue jeans and a tight fitting top that accentuated her large bust. My wife had a fabulous figure and she loved showing it off. Her auburn hair was casually pulled back into a pony tail. A light touch of lip stick and eye shadow highlighted the classic features of her pretty face. Jackie really was a beautiful woman and I wondered, as I often did, why she was attracted to a skinny little runt like me.

I'm Arthur Hammond, everyone calls he Artie. At five foot seven inches and one hundred forty-five pounds, I'm hardly the broad shouldered linebacker type that one would expect to see with a woman as desirable as my wife. I'd like to tell you that I was rich, but I'm not and I never will be. In fact Jackie makes eight times as much money as I do.

Immediately after graduating from college, Jackie and I got married. The following fall I took a job teaching English at Benjamin Franklin Senior high school. I had to do it, six months after we were married Jackie gave birth to our first daughter, Cassandra. Yeah, everyone else did the math too. Our second and final child, another girl, Monica was born a year later.

Jackie had always wanted to be an attorney, so a year after Monica was born she started law school. Every morning Jackie dropped the girls off at her mother's house on her way to the law school and every afternoon I picked them up on my way home from Franklin Senior High. Since I had more free time, I became the de facto homemaker for our household.

A good student, Jackie graduated at the top of her law school class. Heavily recruited, she accepted a position with a prestigious local firm. While her starting salary was noteworthy, so were her hours. Because of her demanding schedule, the only reasonable course of action was for me to continue as de facto homemaker.

That is exactly what I did. I cleaned, did the laundry, cooked meals and took care of the children while my wife pursued her law career. Don't get me wrong, Jackie has always been a good wife and mother. When she did have time, she always tried to help out. If the girls or I needed her, she would always be there for us. Still, there was never any doubt that her career took priority over mine. I didn't mind. I've always been proud of my life. I'm a good teacher and our girls both seem to be happy, well adjusted children; so I believe I'm also a good parent and homemaker.

Once we were moving with the traffic, Jackie asked; "Who's taking care of the girls?"

It was 4:00 pm on a Monday, a school day. Our girls were now in the fifth and sixth grade. While they were growing up quickly, they still needed someone to watch over them after school was over. Usually that was my responsibility, but of course, that day I was picking Jackie up at the airport.

"Your mother picked them up after school. She's taking them to a movie and then out for pizza. They're staying with her tonight. She'll bring them to school in the morning."

Jackie flashed me a lascivious grin, "So we're alone tonight."

"Yes."

"That's good, because I'm in the mood for a little pampering."

"Did you have a rough night last night?"

"I wouldn't call it rough, but it certainly was rigorous."

"I gather you met someone at the seminar."

"Of course, that's why I love these trips so much."

"Was he handsome?"

"Yes he was."

"Was he good?"

"He was fabulous. Artie, last night he wore me out."

"I'm impressed. Men who can wear you out are rare."

"Yes they are and you know me, when I find one I like to take the time to fully enjoy him."

My wife has always been a passionate woman. She appreciates life and all the pleasures that come with it. That includes sex, sex with a variety of partners. She also admits that she's a size queen. She relishes a big cock. Since I'm not only slightly built, but slightly endowed as well; that admission came as both a shock and a concern.

When I met Jackie, I knew she had a reputation. I didn't care. After we started dating regularly, I continued to hear rumors that she was still partying with other guys. Again, I didn't care. Jackie was an independent, free spirit. That was one of the reasons I found her so attractive. While we never talked about it, I always felt confident that the other guys were just fun and games and I was the only man she loved.

At our wedding we both made the traditional vow to forsake all others. I chose to assume that meant that Jackie was finished playing around. I wasn't positive that I actually believed that and frankly, I wasn't certain that it mattered to me. I really did believe that I was the only man Jackie loved. If she was continuing to party with other guys I was confident it was still just fun and games. That said, Jackie did make the promise at our wedding and I preferred to assume that she was being truthful. That position made life much less complicated.

Six years later I was confronted with indisputable evidence that Jackie wasn't keeping the promise she'd made at our wedding. I still clearly remember that day. Just after lunch a fight broke out in the classroom across the hall from mine. I rushed over, grabbed one of the combatants and wrestled him to the ground. Unfortunately his opponent had punched him in the nose and he was bleeding profusely. During our struggle I was covered with his blood.

After the fight was ended and the two students had been brought to the office, the principal arranged class coverage for me so that I could go home, take a shower and change clothes.

When I arrived at my house I opened my garage door and was surprised to find Jackie's Mercedes parked in her stall. Even more surprising, a black BMW was occupying my space. Hoping that there was an innocent explanation, I parked my Escape behind my wife's car and went into the house.

As I entered the living room, I heard the familiar coos and moans Jackie makes during sex. The sounds were coming from the bedroom area of the house. Now fully resigned to what was happening, I walked down the hall. The door to the master bedroom was ajar. I opened it wider and looked inside. Jackie and a strange man were on our bed. They were both naked. The man was on top of my wife. He was fucking her.

Fascinated, I watched. This may be hard to believe, but my first reaction wasn't anger. Instead, I was struck by how beautiful Jackie was and how much she seemed to be enjoying herself. I also have to admit that I was aroused, incredibly aroused.

During our engagement, I'd heard enough rumors to convince me that Jackie had been actively playing around; but I'd never actually been confronted by it, so it had been easy to pretend it wasn't happening.

At our wedding, Jackie did make a vow of fidelity; but I always felt that it was unlikely that she was keeping that vow. Again, having never been confronted with hard evidence, it was easy to pretend ignorance.

Still the suspicions lingered in the recesses of my consciousness. Over time, they became seeds that sprouted fantasies about Jackie and other men. At first I tried to fight them. Getting aroused by the thought of another man fucking your wife seemed perverted and it certainly wasn't macho.

Despite diligent efforts to purge myself of these fantasies, they not only persisted, they grew. Gradually the ever increasing excitement I felt when I pictured Jackie with another man completely smothered any reticence I had about the inappropriateness of what I was imagining. It wasn't long before I was freely day dreaming about being Jackie's cuckold husband.

During that time, my wife graduated from law school with honors and accepted a highly paid position with a prominent local law firm.

While she was doing that I was taking full responsibility for all of the household chores. Over time my domestic duties made me feel less like Jackie's husband and more like her servant. Surprisingly, I found that I was not only willing to accept that role, I relished it. It excited me. Apparently, our marital situation had uncovered a submissive streak in me and while I was sure it was unconscious and she didn't recognize it, a dominant streak in Jackie.

Like the cuckold fantasies, I initially tried to suppress my submissive inclinations; but again the excitement they created was so intense that it wasn't long before I was freely dreaming about being Jackie's slave.

So that day, as I stood in the doorway to our bedroom watching my wife and fantasy mistress enjoying herself with one of her stud lovers; my initial reaction was an overwhelming desire to take out my tiny cock and masturbate. I didn't. Suddenly feeling that it wouldn't be right, I stopped myself. I was an interloper. I didn't have an invitation to this party.

That realization squashed my excitement and two less welcome emotions, hurt and anger quickly replaced it. I wasn't angry because Jackie was cheating on me, I was upset because she'd lied to me and I was hurt that she'd chosen to hide this part of her life from me. Why couldn't Jackie have been honest and shared it with me? Why couldn't I have been an invited guest at this party? But Jackie hadn't chosen to share this part of her life with me and I wasn't an invited guest at this party so my hurt and anger grew.

I could have continued watching them. They were both so engaged in what they were doing that they were totally oblivious to my presence. I couldn't do that anymore. I felt like I was intruding on an intimate moment that wasn't supposed to include me. Overwhelmed by hurt and embarrassment, I thought about leaving. I didn't. My anger was rising and it took hold of me. This was my bedroom. I had a right to be here. This strange man was the intruder. I was in the middle of a personal emergency, I needed to take a shower, change my clothes and get back to work.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the bedroom and said; "Excuse me, I had a crisis at work. I need to take a shower and change my clothes." Now when I think about it, I realize that was an odd initial comment, but it was accurate.

The man reacted first. He stopped fucking my wife, looked over at me and stared. After a moment he asked; "Who the fuck are you?"

His question made my anger boil over. The son of a bitch was actually trying to intimidate me in my own house. Of course his question and aggressive demeanor were due more to shock and surprise than a desire to intimidate, but at that moment I wasn't in the mood to give him the benefit of the doubt. In a voice dripping with venom, I answered; "This is my fucking bedroom and I think the real question is, who the fuck are you?"

As the reality of the situation began to sink in, the man's face turned gray with fear and concern. At the same moment the noise and activity in the room roused my wife from her stupor of lust.

Seeing me standing in the doorway, Jackie screamed; "Artie, what are you doing at home? You're supposed to be in school." And then she started trying to push the man off of her so she could sit up.

"I helped break up a fight in Mel Bronson's room. The student I grabbed was bleeding. I'm covered with his blood. I need to clean up."

"Are you hurt?" There was genuine concern in Jackie's voice.

"No, I'm okay. I just need to clean up."

The man was now off of my wife and sitting up. He started to say something, but Jackie quickly cut him off. "Ron, be quiet. Please just get dressed and go."

Noting the desperate determination in Jackie's voice, he nodded and then without making further attempts to comment, stood, picked up his underwear and pants from the chair by the side of the bed and started to get dressed. I couldn't help noticing that his remarkably large cock was still partially erect.

Looking at Jackie, I said; "As soon as I'm cleaned up I have get back to work, so he might as well stay. That way you can finish what you were doing." I didn't make any effort to mask the hurt and anger I was feeling.

"No Artie, you can't go back to work. We have to talk."

"I don't have any choice. I have to go back. I only have class coverage for one period and I'm running out of time."

"But..."

I held up my hand and barked, "Later!" And then, shaking my head, I hurried into the bathroom and started stripping off my clothes. I didn't shut the door.

From the bedroom, I heard the man say, "Jackie, are you going to be okay?"

Jackie answered; "Yes, I'll be fine. Artie's mad and my marriage may be in trouble, but I don't believe he'd ever hurt me. Please hurry, you absolutely have to be gone by the time he gets out of the shower."

"Will you call me?"

"Yes, tomorrow morning."

"When can I see you again?"

"Ron, be serious. My marriage is about to collapse. We had a good time, but that's all it was. Artie is my husband. I love him and I don't want to lose him. This has to be the last time for you and me."

"I see, well I'm sorry; I'm going to miss our little get togethers, but if that's the way it has to be, then that's the way it has to be."

"Ron, if Artie divorces me, it's likely that you'll be named in the suit. If that happens...."

Gasping with horror, Ron interrupted Jackie. "My wife will find out! Jackie, I'll be ruined! You have to talk him out of doing that!"

"Do you still want to see me again?"

"No, no of course you're right. We can't ever see each other again. Jackie, I'd better leave. I shouldn't be here when he gets out of the shower."

Smiling at the smug s.o.b.'s sudden change of heart, I stepped into the shower.

While I showered my anger at my wife began to dissipate. Based on what she'd just said to Ron it was clear that despite her lies and infidelity, Jackie still loved me.

Nonetheless, we were going to have to talk. Jackie had lied to me. She'd also deliberately hidden a part of herself from me and now that I'd been confronted with indisputable evidence that I could neither deny nor rationalize away, I was angry. No that wasn't correct, I wasn't angry, I was hurt by Jackie's deceit. Also I felt cheated. Call me a pervert, but I would have enjoyed knowing about her infidelity while it was happening. I would have preferred to have been a knowing cuckold rather than an ignorant one.

As soon as I finished my shower I returned to the bedroom. Jackie was busy putting clean sheets on the bed. I started getting dressed. Clearly on edge, Jackie watched me. She was waiting for me to say something. I didn't.

Finally she said, "You must be incredibly angry with me. I don't blame you. I feel awful about what just happened."

I looked at her. "What do you mean? Why do you feel awful? Because I came home unexpectedly and caught you? Or because you did it?"

Jackie thought for a moment and then she said; "Both I guess."

"And I'm not angry."

"You're not?"

"No, but I am hurt. Jackie, you deceived me. You deliberately hid part of your life from me."

"I had to hide it from you. How could I possibly tell you that I was cheating on you?"

"I can't talk about this now. I have to get back to work."

"Yes, I understand, but can you tell me something before you leave?"

"What?"

"Do we have a chance? I promise that Ron is history."

"Jackie, I love you with all my heart and soul; so yes, we do have a chance."

"I love you too Artie. If you do give me another chance I promise I'll make this up to you."

"We'll talk tonight."

"Thank you Artie."

I picked up my wallet and car keys.

As I left the bedroom Jackie called after me. "Artie I really do love you."

After my school day ended I picked up the girls at their elementary school. When we arrived home Jackie's Mercedes was gone. I assumed that she'd gone back to work. I would have been surprised if she hadn't. The law firm that employed Jackie paid her a generous salary, but in return they demanded diligent effort. My wife was expected to be an extremely industrious attorney.

Once we were in the house I got the girls settled at the kitchen table with coloring books and crayons and then I started a load of wash. After that, I turned my attention to making dinner.

I'd just finished cutting up some raw carrots when I heard Jackie's car pull into the garage. A moment later the back door opened and she walked into the house. After greeting the girls she turned and looked at me. For several seconds we stared at each other. The tension between us was palpable.

Finally Jackie said; "I'm relieved to see that you're still here. I was afraid you'd be gone."

"I told you I'd be here." And then I added, "I don't tell you lies."

Closing her eyes, Jackie sighed and said, "Yes and I'm ashamed to admit that you're the only one here who can say that."

We were both silent. After several seconds I said; "I don't want to alarm the girls. Let's try to follow our usual evening routine. We can talk after they're in bed."

Jackie nodded. "That's a good idea." And then looking into my eyes, she said; "Artie I love you, I really do."

"I know, I love you too Jackie."

"Do you Artie, even now?"

"Yes, even now."

"I hope that's true."

The four of us sat at the kitchen table and had a normal dinner. After dinner Jackie and the girls watched cartoons on television while I cleaned the kitchen. As soon as I was finished Jackie and I told the girls to get ready for bed. Once they were in their pajamas and in bed we read them a story. As soon as they were asleep we tiptoed out of their bedroom into the living room.

Jackie sat down on the couch.

I asked her, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"That would be nice."

I went to the kitchen, poured two glasses of red wine and returned to the living room. As I handed Jackie her glass of wine, she patted the spot next to her on the couch and said; "Sit here next to me?"

Shaking my head, I said; "No not tonight." And then I sat down in the chair across from her.

Jackie slowly nodded. My response had sapped her of any remaining confidence she might have had. Now clearly anxious, she watched me.

Not finding any joy in her obvious discomfort, I set my glass of wine on the table next to me, took deep a breath and asked; "Was this the first time?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers