Jackie and Artie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"Fetch it."

It wasn't a request, it was a command. While Nattie's tone wasn't mean spirited, there wasn't any hint of politeness either. It was simply a direction from a superior to a servant.

Bowing politely, I said; "Yes, Ms. Natalie, right away."

I scurried out of the room and hurried to the kitchen. In the kitchen I had to stop for a moment. My heart was racing. I had goose bumps. Every nerve in my body was pulsing with electric excitement. I leaned against the counter and took several long slow breaths. Gradually I began to regain my composure. I took a sip of my coffee and then with a huge grin, I picked up Connie's garment bag and returned to Jackie's boudoir.

Nattie was still seated on Jackie's bed, but now both of her feet were on the floor, her skirt was pulled up to her hips exposing her garter belt and nylon stockings, her legs were spread and she was slowly massaging her pantie covered pussy.

I stood in the doorway and stared. I couldn't help it.

Nattie looked at me with a lascivious smile and said; "Cowboy, are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

Chuckling, I said; "Yes, Ms. Natalie, I am."

"Why don't you take off your clothes. When a slave attends a lady in a boudoir he really should be naked."

"No!"

We both turned. Connie was standing in the bathroom door. She was naked and holding the bath towel that she'd just used to dry herself.

I gawked. While Connie was a middle-aged woman who'd given birth to two children, she'd kept herself in excellent condition. Her large breasts still stood firm and proud. Her stomach was flat and her hips and thighs were trim and smooth.

My eyes drifted to her shaved pussy. Like Jackie, her slit was long and extended well up her pubic mound. Her labia barely peeked out of her outer lips and her clit was pierced and adorned with a gold ring.

"Cowboy has to stay dressed so he can attend to the girls in case one of them wakes up. That's why I waited to shower and dress. I didn't want them to see their grandmother looking like a slut." Connie smiled. "But cowboy, I'm very happy to have you see me looking like a slut. Do you like what you see?"

Nervously, I answered; "Yes, very much."

"Do you like my ring?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"Yes, but I think I need Jackie's permission before I could do anything like that."

"Good answer cuckboy, you're now your wife's property. You need her permission before you can do anything."

Connie walked over to Jackie's makeup table, picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip. As she set it back down she said; "Unpack my garment bag cuckboy."

"Yes Ms. Constance."

"Cuckboys should be seen but not heard. Unless we ask you a direct question I expect you to remain silent. Natalie and I don't want to be bothered with your silly prattle."

"Ye..." I caught myself and nodded.

"I'm waiting, unpack my garment bag and be quick about it. Natalie tells me that the Goldenrod is filled with handsome men. I'm anxious to meet one of them."

I quickly opened Connie's garment bag and laid an emerald green cocktail dress, a matching green lace garter belt and stocking set and a green lace thong on the bed.

Connie moved so that she was standing next to the bed. "Get down on your knees and put the garter on me."

I dropped to my knees. Nattie handed me the garter belt and asked; "Artie do you know how this works?"

I looked at it for a moment and then I nodded.

Connie said; "Cuckboy, she asked you a direct question. You can answer her."

"Yes Ms. Natalie, I see the hooks in the back."

I placed the garter around Connie's waist. As I was fastening it her gorgeous rear end was at my eye level. While I knew it was wrong, I longed to be able to bury my face between her sumptuous cheeks and worship her with my lips and my tongue.

Sensing my desire, Connie said; "Maybe someday cuckboy, but not tonight."

Fully aware that Connie was right, I refocused my attention and quickly finished fastening her garter belt. As soon as I was done she sat down on the edge of the bed and said; "Very good cuckboy, now fetch my stockings."

The stocking were on the bed next to Connie. I stood, walked around her, picked up the emerald green nylons and handed them to her.

Smiling, Connie rolled up one of the stockings, placed it on her toes, extended her foot and unrolled the stocking up her leg. As she was rolling on the other stocking, she said; "Most men really do seem to go gagga over a woman wearing nylon stockings. Wouldn't you agree Natalie?"

Nattie laughed. "Stockings drive most men wild."

I remembered that Jackie had been wearing stockings in the restaurant and wondered if Clayton Taylor was enjoying them. I assumed that he was.

Once Connie was finished putting on her stockings she stood up. "Cuckboy, get back on your knees and fasten the suspender clips of my garter belt to my stocking tops. Be sure that they're straight."

This was something I'd never done before, so it took me a couple of seconds to figure it out. I was also nervous so my fingers fumbled as I was doing it. As soon as I had the first suspender fastened, I realized that it wasn't straight.

Nattie stood up and moved so that she was standing next to Connie and me. She unfastened the clip. As she refastened it, she said; "Like this sweetheart."

Connie said; "Don't worry cuckboy, you're going to get plenty of opportunities to practice. When she has a date you're wife almost always wears stockings."

I smiled at Connie. She winked at me.

Nattie said; "Now you do the next one."

The second strap was easier. When I was finished it was perfectly straight.

Nattie whispered, "Very good cuckboy, you're going to become a wonderful valet for your wife."

Chuckling, Connie said; "I think maid might be a better term."

"Mom!"

"Nattie, calm down; all three of us read his favorite stories. We know exactly what gets him going."

I hung my head in embarrassment.

Connie reached down and patted me like I was a puppy. "It's okay cuckboy, there's nothing to be ashamed about. We all have our kinks. Just relax and let yourself go, we're going to have fun."

I smiled up at her.

She winked at me and said; "You're going to be a wonderful chamber maid for my daughter, aren't you."

Taking a deep breath, I slowly nodded. I was embarrassed, but at the same time my entire body was tingling with excitement."

Next to me, Nattie said; "Damn this is so hot."

Connie said; "It's getting late; fasten the other two clips to my stockings. We need to get going."

I quickly fastened the two remaining suspender clips. As soon as I was finished, Connie said; "Fetch my panties cuckboy."

I stood and retrieved Connie's thong panties from the bed next to her.

As I tried to hand them to her she shook her head. ""No cuckboy, get back on your knees and hold them for me."

So excited that I felt like I was about to burst, I got down on the floor and held Connie's panties for her while she stepped into them.

"Now pull them up."

As I pulled them up, Connie laughed and said; "A little later tonight a man I've never met before is going to be pulling them down. Artie, sex is so much fun. For the life of me, I can't understand why people are so uptight about it."

I grinned at Connie.

Reaching down, Connie pulled me to my feet and in a gentle voice said; "Help me with my dress."

I picked up the emerald green cocktail dress and stood, unsure about what I should do next.

Connie took the dress from me. "I'd better do this." She unzipped it and slipped it over her head. Once it had fallen into place she said; "Zip me up cuckboy."

The dress was tight, zipping it up took a little bit of effort. When I was finished I looked at Connie. She had a gorgeous body and the dress just barely concealed it. At that moment my thoughts were far from honorable.

Nattie caught me ogling her mom. "Sorry cuckboy, she is gorgeous but that body is for men only."

Connie laughed. "It's okay, cuckboys can always look; they just have to understand that they never get to touch."

I smiled sheepishly.

Connie stepped over to Jackie's makeup table. As she sat down she said; "Nattie, I'm going to give my makeup and hair a quick touch-up and then it's time for us to go. We don't want to miss the fun."

"Don't worry mom, the Goldenrod was full of cute guys."

Connie was silent while she added some mascara to her eye lashes and then she said; "I'll bet Jackie's having a good time right now."

Laughing, Nattie said; "I'm sure she is. She picked out a real hunk. At this very moment she's probably pinned to the bed under that big muscular body of his."

"That would be my Jackie. Cuckboy, your wife loves big jocks."

Remembering that from our college days, I smiled.

Connie continued. "When she's with one, she loves having him on top. It allows the guy to take control."

Nattie nodded. "For many women, getting fucked by a powerful man can be incredibly exciting."

"As long as he knows what he's doing. He still has to have a little style. Rammers and jammers can be unpleasant." Connie was brushing her hair.

Nattie said; "Yes, it is a fine line. Jackie's man was a little older. I suspect he knows what he's doing. Younger guys tend to be the worst rammers and jammers."

Connie stood up. "Cuckboy, do you understand what we mean by a rammer and jammer?"

"I guess so."

Nattie grinned. "It's a guy that sticks it in and fucks as hard and fast as he possibly can."

Connie shook her head. "They're not fun, but most of them are teachable."

Nodding in agreement, Nattie said; "And if you can teach them, they generally have the energy to be unbelievably exciting."

"Occasionally we enjoy going to a college bar." Connie laughed. "Training a twenty year old cock can be an invigorating experience, especially for an old broad like myself."

Connie's demeanor abruptly changed. Snapping her fingers she pointed at her high heels and said; "Cuckboy, get down on your knees. It's time for you to put my shoes on for me."

Already excited by their brazen conversation I fell to my knees. Feeling like a servant I earnestly picked up each of Connie's stocking clad feet and placed her shoes on them.

When I was finished Connie patted my head and said; "That was very good cuckboy. You really are going to be an outstanding servant for my daughter."

I beamed with pride.

"Now stand up and pick up my clothes. I expect you to launder them tomorrow."

Nodding, I quickly picked up Connie's jeans, blouse and panties. After putting them in the dirty clothes basket, I turned back to Connie and Nattie.

Connie was staring at me. After a moment she walked over and hugged me. As she was hugging me, she whispered; "Artie, any time you ask I'll wash your clothes, iron your shirts and vacuum your house for you. I love you, please don't ever forget that."

"I won't Connie."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"We're going to leave now. I would guess that Jackie will be home in about an hour. Are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? We can stay with you."

I stepped back and grinned at Connie. "And have you miss out on all the fun? I wouldn't dream of it. Don't worry, I really will be fine."

Turning to Nattie, I said; "Thank you for sitting with me tonight. It did help; in fact you turned it into a memorable evening for me."

Nattie smiled. "Thanks Artie, it was fun. I'm glad you're involved in this part of our lives now."

"Me too."

As soon as Connie and Nattie were gone I checked on the girls. Once I'd ascertained that they were both sleeping soundly, I went down to my basement bedroom, got my laptop computer and brought it back upstairs. The girls were sleeping, but I still wanted to be near them in case they woke up and needed me.

I glanced at the clock on the fireplace mantel. It was five minutes to nine. Not knowing how long it would be before Jackie got home, I sat down in the living room and turned on my computer. Passing the time was going to be difficult and I thought reading a cuckold story might help.

While the story was good, it wasn't enough keep my thoughts from constantly drifting to Jackie and Mr. Taylor. I couldn't stop imagining them together on his hotel room bed. He was naked; Jackie was wearing nothing but her garter belt and nylon stockings.

Nattie had said that Jackie enjoyed having a strong powerful man on top of her. Since that description fit Clayton Taylor to a T; I assumed that my wife was currently on her back. Her stud for the evening was on top of her, pumping his big hard cock in and out of her sopping cunt while she cried out in ecstasy.

A myriad of emotions coursed through me. Envy, jealousy, heartache, intense arousal, shame and humiliation were all part of the mix. The humiliation resulted from the awareness that at that very moment, my wife was giving another man pleasures that she denied me; pleasures that were supposed to be my marital right. The shame arose from the realization that I was aroused by that knowledge. My shame was magnified by my desperate desire to take out my tiny penis and masturbate like a teenaged boy while another man enjoyed my wife.

I didn't. Jackie had expressly forbidden me from doing that and I was not about to disobey her.

Finally, I gave up on the story and tried some captioned pics. While they didn't demand as much attention as the story; they still didn't keep me from thinking about Jackie and her date. Realizing that I really didn't want to be distracted from what was happening in Mr. Taylor's hotel room; I shut off my computer, set it on the table next to my chair, leaned back and closed my eyes.

I immediately understood that my preoccupation wasn't only caused by what was happening in that hotel room. The past thirty-six hours had brought a whirlwind of unbelievable change.

While I may have had suspicions, yesterday morning I was still laboring under the delusion that I had a faithful wife. Now, I not only knew that my wife was regularly sleeping with other men, I'd actually spent the evening watching her meet a new playmate while her sister sat with me holding my hand.

Nattie, wonderful Nattie; prior to tonight we'd only carried on superficial conversations during special occasions like our wedding or Christmas or Thanksgiving. I thought she was tough and hard. She scared me. Tonight I learned that she was warm, caring and fragile. The toughness was a facade and underneath that facade was a very sweet girl.

And Connie, always a loving mother-in-law and grandmother; now I learned she's also a professor emeritus of kinky sex.

For several years I've fantasized about being Jackie's submissive cuckold husband. Suddenly I find myself confronted with the possibility that my fantasy could actually become reality. No, that's wrong. I've been confronted with the fact that my fantasy is real. The only remaining questions are whether or not I'm willing to accept that reality and if I am, to what degree?

I knew the answers to both questions, but they scared me. If I followed my desires, I was about to embark on a highly unconventional life style; one that would make me a laughing stock in the eyes of some people. Of course Jackie would also be branded as a slut, but that appeared to be a choice she was willing to make.

The knowledge that a limited number of people would actually know about our lifestyle gave me some consolation. For the sake of the girls that was a necessity. At all cost, Cassie and Monica had to be shielded from our unorthodox marriage. Still, if we were careful to be discreet that wouldn't be difficult, especially since we had Connie and Nattie to help us.

In my mind the question was already resolved. I was Jackie's submissive cuckold husband. I had been since the day we were married. It was true that prior to yesterday I only suspected it, but now that I knew it was a fact; I was willing, no I was eager to recognize, acknowledge and accept that status. I was also willing to allow Jackie the pleasure of sharing my status with her close friends and lovers.

Pangs of apprehension and ripples of excitement coursed through me as I thought about what might happen when Jackie entertained Ron on Saturday afternoon. Taking a deep breath I admitted to myself that I wanted him to know the truth.

This was going to be difficult, that was obvious; but I now understood that in addition to Jackie, I also had Connie and Nattie on my side.

My parents died when I was seven. I was raised by my father's sister, Edie. Edie was a fount of wise proverbs. One of her favorites was, "Nothing of value comes easily."

My thoughts shifted to Natalie Reid. It was clear that she cared about me. She demonstrated that tonight when she sat with me while I watched Jackie meet a new lover. She didn't need to do that; she could have been meeting a man of her own. While she did eventually go back to the Goldenrod so that she could find a man, she offered to forego that fun and stay with me until Jackie returned home.

As I sat in my living room waiting for my wife to come home from a date with another man, I made a resolution. I was going to find Milton Craig and when I found him I was going to do everything I could to reunite him with Nattie. He might not be willing to go that far, but at least I could try to give Nattie an opportunity to make amends for the transgression she made on that evening a long time ago.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12