Jackie and Artie Ch. 09

Story Info
The Beginning - Artie prepares Connie for a date.
6.8k words
4.28
34.3k
14
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

This is the ninth episode in a series entitled "Jackie and Artie". If you have not read the previous eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Jackie and Artie" is a romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

After ending the phone call with Jackie, I checked on the girls. They were playing with a set of puppets Jackie had bought for them a week earlier.

As I looked in on them Cassie said; "Daddy, we're going to put on a puppet show for Grandma Connie."

Smiling, I said; "She'll like that." And I knew Connie would.

I went back to the living room and started dusting again. I'd been working for about five minutes when I heard the back door open. A moment later, Connie walked into the living room.

She looked at me and smiled. "You really are the perfect husband."

Smiling back, I said; "Because I'm doing housework while my wife is on her way to a hotel where she's going to meet a man who will soon be fucking her?"

Connie laughed. "Damn right Cowboy. That is exactly how a marriage should work."

Grinning at her, I said; "Ms. Constance, I wholeheartedly agree."

Connie walked over and gave me a hug. While she was hugging me, she said; "I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I didn't forget. Jackie and Nattie both wanted to talk to you too and I felt their conversations were more important than mine. By the time they were finished talking to you it was time for me to leave to come over here. I decided to wait and talk to you in person."

"I always prefer talking to you in person."

Connie snaked her hand down the front of my trousers and gave my penis a gentle squeeze. "I prefer talking to you in person too."

"Connie!"

She gave my penis another squeeze. "Aren't you supposed to be addressing me as Ms. Constance?"

Suddenly feeling very submissive, I whispered; "Yes ma'am."

"Oh I like that. My daughter is doing an outstanding job of training you." And then Connie whispered; "Where are the girls?"

"In their bedroom playing with the puppet set Jackie just bought for them.

"Then it should be safe for you to give me a proper greeting. Get down on your knees and kiss my shoes."

Connie was dressed in a tight tee shirt that barely contained her large breasts, hip hugger jeans and a pair of black spike heeled pumps. I obediently dropped to my knees, bent over and planted a kiss on the pointed toe of each of her pumps.

Patting my head like I was a pet dog, Connie said; "Good boy."

I smiled up at her.

Connie said, "I'm going to go see the girls. Call us when you have dinner on the table."

Still on my knees, I watched Connie walk out of the living room. She hadn't offered to help, she didn't even say please. I smiled. It wouldn't have been appropriate. Connie was a superior, I was a servant. She wasn't expected to help or say please.

Our girls love spaghetti, Thousand Island dressing and Grandma Connie; so dinner was a great success. After dinner Cassie, Monica and Connie returned to the girl's bedroom where they continued a game that had somehow managed to incorporate all of the puppets and most of the girl's dolls.

I cleaned the kitchen. As soon as I was finished I checked on Connie and the girls. All three of them were engrossed in their game so I quietly retired to the bathroom in Jackie's bedroom. I took off my clothes, started the shower, lathered my body and began to shave.

It wasn't that difficult. I didn't have much natural body hair and modern triple blade safety razors make shaving easy. I'd watched Jackie shave her legs many times; so emulating her, I sat on the edge of the bathtub and used the shower like it was a steam bath. Shaving my genitals caused me some initial concern, but I used a scissors to cut away my pubic hair. After that all I had to do was work slowly and carefully.

As I relaxed the task actually became quite exciting. Knowing where Jackie was and what she was doing while I was shaving kept me on a sexual edge. That made the task even more exciting.

Once I was finished I rinsed off in the shower and then I looked at myself in the full length mirror in Jackie's closet. My body was as bare and smooth as a prepubescent boy's. I smiled. That was of course the object of the task. By making me shave off all of my body hair Jackie was stripping me of my manhood. I was being transformed into a symbolic eunuch.

I fully understood what was happening. I could have protested. I could have refused. I didn't. I not only didn't protest, I carried out my own emasculation while my wife was enjoying the physical attentions of another man.

That night in my wife's private bathroom I willingly transformed myself into her submissive cuckold. When I was finished I was as excited as I'd ever been in my entire life. This was my destiny. I now realized that while I'd been unconsciously aware of it for years, it had taken the events of the past few days to allow me to finally acknowledge and accept the truth.

After I was finished I dressed in a pair of thin cotton slacks and a tee shirt. I didn't put on socks or underwear. For the sake of the girls I needed to maintain a semblance of modesty, but I'd just willingly abdicated my manhood and I wanted Connie to know it.

The door to the girl's bedroom was partially closed. I opened it and stepped inside. Connie was seated on the edge of Monica's bed reading a story. Both girls were just barely awake. I sat down on the edge of Cassie's bed and placed my hand on top of hers.

She whispered, "I love you daddy."

I whispered back, "I love you too Cassie."

While this may be hard for some people to grasp, in life we fill a variety of roles. We're fathers and mothers, businessmen and business women, children to our aging parents and guides for our aging parents; all at the same time.

That evening I may have abdicated my masculinity in my relationship with my wife and her family, but when I walked into the girl's bedroom I switched roles. I was a father. The health, safety, well-being and happiness of my girls were all that mattered to me. If I had to do it I would have battled dragons to protect them. The submissive cuckold husband in one of my favorite stories stated it well. He said; "I may be my wife's wimp, but I'm sure as hell no one else's." When it came to my girls I would always be a pillar of strength.

By the time Connie finished the story the girls were sound asleep. We both kissed each of them goodnight and then we tiptoed out of their room.

Once we were in the living room Connie stared at me. After a moment she said; "Artie, you really are an amazing man."

"What makes you say that?"

"I've known a lot of men, more than most women."

I nodded.

"Many men work hard to create a macho image. They wear cowboy hats, drive big black pickup trucks, lift weights and get exotic tattoos. Sadly, when it comes to the important stuff; taking care of their family, supporting their kids when they're struggling and standing up in the face of personal adversity; they're total wimps."

I nodded.

Connie continued. "You, on the other hand deliberately project the image of a total wimp."

"Thanks Connie." I was being sarcastic.

"Please listen to me, I'm not done."

"Sorry."

"Unlike those other guys, I do believe that in the face of adversity you might be the toughest man I've ever met. Artie, there is an unmistakable air of strength about you."

"And that's why, at this very moment, another man is fucking my wife?"

"No, but it is the reason that tonight, when she goes to sleep, my daughter will be lying next to you."

"Thanks Connie."

Grinning, Connie said; "And now the Artie admiration party is over. For the rest of the evening I'd prefer to play with the cuckold wimp whose wife is, at this very moment, enjoying another man's cock."

"He's right here; ready, willing and eager."

Connie smiled. "Okay cuckboy, it's inspection time; but first I have a garment bag in my car. Fetch it for me. My car keys are in my purse on the dining room table. Oh and bring my purse. I'll need that too

Excited, I said; "Yes Ms. Constance, right away."

The garment bag was hanging in the back window of Connie's Lexus. I unlocked the car with the keys I'd taken from her purse, removed the garment bag, relocked the car and hurried back into the house. As I passed through the dining room I grabbed the purse from the dining room table.

Connie was waiting for me in Jackie's bedroom. Still dressed, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her legs were crossed. One of her spike heeled pumps was dangling from her toes. As soon as I stepped inside she said; "Close the door."

I obeyed.

"Lay my garment bag on the bed and set my purse next to it." There was an unmistakable tone of authority in her voice.

It excited me even more. I carefully laid Connie's garment bag on the bed and set her purse next to it.

"Very good; now take off your clothes. I need to inspect you."

I quickly undressed. As I started to pick up my clothes Connie said; "Leave them. If we hear the girls moving around you'll need to get dressed quickly."

I nodded.

Connie stood up. "Stand still. Keep your head bowed."

"Yes Ms..."

"Silence, don't speak unless I ask you a direct question,"

I nodded and then standing naked in front of my mother-in law with my head bowed; I waited. After a moment she began walking a slow circle around me. From behind I felt her fingertips explore the inside of my thighs and then my butt cheeks.

"You're nice and smooth, just like a little boy. Jackie will be pleased."

I started to say, I tried; but then remembering Connie's admonition of silence I stopped myself.

Connie moved around so that she was in front of me. Reaching out, she caressed my face with her manicured, crimson fingernails.

My breath caught.

She trailed her fingers down my neck, across my throat and down to my chest. She grasped my right nipple. At first she fondled it, but then she dug in her fingernails and gave it a firm twist.

I gasped.

"Does that hurt? You may speak."

"Yes Ms. Constance, it does."

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you."

"Yes ma'am."

"May I do it again?"

"Yes."

"Say please."

"Please."

She gave my nipple an even more vicious twist. I yelped.

Connie smiled and then she released my nipple and moved her hand lower. Her fingers traced playful circles around my stomach, my belly button and then my newly shaved pubic area. I bit my lower lip as the side of her hand brushed my erect penis.

Connie whispered, "I love seeing you bare and smooth down here. Little cuckboys really shouldn't be allowed to have pubic hair."

She cradled my tiny erection in the palm of her hand. "It really is cute. Jackie told me that it's just like one of those miniatures you buy in a hobby store. It looks like the real thing and even works like the real thing. It's just much smaller."

Connie winked at me. I smiled at the creativity of her taunt.

Her hand slipped between my thighs and cupped my balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze. "Do you enjoy this?"

I nodded.

"Men do too."

Connie's subtle barb made me grin.

She kissed me on the lips and said; "Cowboy, you did a very nice job. You look just like a little boy. Jackie will be pleased. As a reward I have a nice present for you. We'll need a bag of ice. Fetch me one from the kitchen."

Puzzled, I looked at Connie.

She raised her eyebrows. "Was there something about my direction that you didn't understand?"

Connie's inspection had me feeling aroused and submissive. Not wanting to be disobedient, I said; "No ma'am."

"Then fetch me the ice."

"Yes ma'am."

As I started to leave, Connie barked; "Put your pants back on. One of the girls might be up going to the bathroom."

I quickly pulled on my trousers and scurried to the kitchen.

When I returned, Connie was sitting on the bed. There was an open package next to her. The label on the package said, CB6000s. The plastic pieces lying next to the package were unmistakable. Connie was reading a page of directions; directions that showed her how to assemble a chastity cage. A chastity cage meant for me.

I hadn't expected this. I stood frozen in the doorway, staring.

Without looking up, Connie said; "Come in, close the door and take off your pants."

Still flustered, I obeyed. Connie was a dominant. I was a submissive. Obedience was becoming second nature to me. I set the bag of ice on the floor, quickly removed my trousers and then stood naked in the center of the room, waiting.

"Pick up the bag of ice and hold it against your cock and balls. We can't possibly get that little peepee of yours locked up until we have it under control."

While I flushed at Connie's unabashed directive, I still complied. The ice was cold. Of course that was its purpose. My erection quickly shriveled.

"Come stand next to me."

Again I complied without argument.

After taking the ice bag from me, Connie fitted an open plastic ring around my cock and balls. She closed the top of the ring with two partial rings, one with three pins. She added a spacer to the middle pin; slipped the plastic cock sleeve over my penis; slid it on to the pins and asked; "Is that comfortable?"

Still completely overwhelmed, I said; "It's fine, at least it doesn't hurt."

"Good, you'll get used to it." She slipped a small brass padlock through a hole in the end of the middle pin, snapped it shut and said; "There, now you're properly controlled."

I stared at her. After a moment I asked, "How long will I have to wear this thing?"

"That's up to Jackie. I have some friends in my sex club who know quite a bit more about cuckolding than I do. They told me that they've met cuckold husbands who wear their chastity cages 24/7."

"All the time?" I was aghast.

Smiling, Connie said; "They also told me that most cuckolds only wear them while their wives are actually partying with another man. I think that's probably what Jackie's going to decide to do. Since she's with Clayt right now it seems appropriate that you should remain locked up until she gets home."

Starting to get used to the idea, I nodded.

Connie ran her long, crimson painted finger nails along the length of the plastic cage. Licking her lips, she said; "I love the symbolism. While your dominant wife is out partying with another man; you have to sit at home, prohibited from enjoying even the meager gratification provided by solitary masturbation."

Reaching up, she grabbed my nipple, gave it a vicious twist and said; "Cuckboy, I never realized how much fun sexual domination could be."

Wincing from the brief shot of pain, I breathlessly answered; "Yes Ms. Constance, I agree.

Connie glanced at the clock on Jackie's night table. I looked too. It was ten minutes to seven.

"Cuckboy, Phil is going to be here at 7:30. I have to get ready." Gesturing towards the package for the cb6000s and the melting bag of ice, she said; "Clean up this mess while I undress."

Remembering that Connie had originally told me that Phil would be picking her up at eight, I wanted to ask her about the change in plans. I didn't. My submissive desires were now in full control of me. Connie was a superior. If she chose to ask her date to arrive at 7:30, that was her prerogative.

After quickly gathering up the ice bag and the packaging from my new chastity cage, I carried everything into the bathroom and placed it in the waste basket. When I returned Connie was naked from the waist up and unzipping her jeans. I gawked. Her large breasts were magnificent.

She smiled at me and said; "You like my breasts, don't you cuckboy?."

"Yes ma'am, they're beautiful."

"Jackie has beautiful breasts too, doesn't she."

"Yes ma'am, she does."

"I'll bet Clayt is enjoying them right now."

Remembering that Jackie had told me that Clayt was a breast man, I imagined him fondling my wife while she slowly stroked his erect cock. The mental picture elicited a now familiar quartet of emotions: envy, humiliation, longing and of course lust. My tiny penis strained against the confines of its new cage.

"The thought excites you, doesn't it cuckboy."

I nodded sheepishly.

"Jackie told me that Clayt fucked her tits last night. She loves that." Pressing her large breasts together, Connie said; "I do too, especially if a guy plays with my nipples while he's doing it."

Connie grabbed her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each of her hands. As she rolled them back and forth she asked; "Have you ever done that cuckboy? Have you ever fucked Jackie's tits?"

Taken aback by the brashness of Connie's question, I slowly shook my head and whispered; "No ma'am, I haven't"

"Why not? She loves it." Of course Connie knew the reason, but she was making me say it."

The feelings of hurt, anger and humiliation that I felt when I first discovered that Jackie had been regularly partying with other men while she ignored me came flooding back. I spit out the answer. "My penis isn't big enough." And then overwhelmed with shame and anguish, I turned away.

There was silence. I didn't move.

Connie said, "Cuckboy?"

I ignored her.

Connie waited. I still ignored her. Finally she wrapped her arms around me from behind and whispered, "Time out."

I didn't move.

She kissed my cheek and said; "If you'd like to do it, you can fuck my tits right now."

Shaking my head, I said; "We've already established that I can't do that. My pathetic penis is too short."

"I'm sure we could figure out a way to make it work."

"Why would you want to bother?"

"Because I love you and so does Jackie."

"As we speak Jackie is doing things with a man she just met that she's never been willing to do with me. Is that love?"

Connie sighed. "Artie honey, she never meant to deny you anything."

"But she did."

"Yes, and she will forever regret doing that."

"But right now, she's still out doing things with another man that she refused to do with me."

"You asked her to go. She offered to stay home. She does want to do all of those things with you; you just have to give her a chance."

"I know, but when I think about all the time Jackie ignored me, it's hard. Connie, there were weeks when we didn't have sex at all. Now I learn that during those times she was getting it on with other men at least two or three times a week, maybe more. If she loves me how could she possibly ignore me like that?"

"She didn't realize she was doing it. Artie when she did realize it she was devastated. Jackie loves you, she really does."

"She can ignore me and not know it? Connie, that doesn't make any sense."

"Artie, Jackie was always terrified that if you learned about her infidelity you'd divorce her, so she desperately tried to keep it hidden from you."

"I know that. It still doesn't explain why she neglected me."

"She only neglected you sexually."

"Yeah, and that's a big deal; especially when she was eagerly attending to the sexual needs of most of the other men in the city."

Connie paused. After a moment she said; "Please listen to me."

I stepped away from Connie and turned so I was facing her.

Connie said; "Because she was afraid that she'd lose you Jackie was determined to keep the sexual part of her life hidden from you. Many people who have to keep a secret, a big secret, especially a secret they're keeping from someone they love; do it by compartmentalizing their lives. I believe that's what Jackie did. I believe she divided her life into three distinct parts: her family life with you and the girls, her professional life and her sex life. I point out that she adamantly refuses to date anyone related to her career."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12