Jackie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers

She must have had concerns too, as soon as I was finished greasing her up she pulled up her panties and shorts and flew out of the seat. She whispered for me to follow as she got to her feet. I was only five feet behind her when she went into the bathroom door this time. I glanced around quickly and hurried right in.

As I shut the door she was pulling down her clothes. I wasted no time and quickly followed suit. Just then we hit a big bump and I fell against the wall which caused Jackie to chuckle. I waddled over to her and gave her ass a little smack saying, "Just because you have a sexy ass doesn't mean you should laugh at me."

"Oh Ron, just shut up and stick that cock of yours in my other tunnel."

"Ok Jackie, you asked for it my choo choo is about to make another trip." Entering her through her rear passage seemed a lot more difficult than her cunt had been. I strained and pushed for everything I could. Inch by glorious inch I slowly climbed deeper and deeper into her poop shoot.

Sometimes it seemed as though the train was trying to throw me out as the motion threw me backward. It took a couple of minutes but I got the hang of it and I was soon pumping that ass hole hard and deep. For her part Jackie was holding onto the sink for dear life as small little screams accompanied by frequent cussing came from her full lips.

Her ass looked fantastic shining in the moonlight and dim light of the room. The was the hottest encounter I had ever been in and as result it wasn't long before my balls tightened. I tried to hold it back by slowing down. But, I was just too damned turned on by the ass fucking I was being treated to. Jackie's moans became louder as I softly groaned, "Oh god, Jackie, I am going to cum."

"Oh yes, Ron fill me up with your hot spunk. Give it to me!"

"Oh my lord, here it is. You are so sexy." With that, I exploded a load deep in her shit hole. Still hard and horny I kept pumping until I shot another load deep into her. She was cumming at the same time as with every stroke into her my balls were coated with the fluid running from her gash. After my second shot my cock began to slowly shrivel up until it popped out of her rectum.

I stood there for a second trying to get my balance as I was treated to a loud fart from her asshole. She giggled about and using the sink for support stood all the way up. She kicked off her shorts and panties. Then she used the panties to wipe off her pussy and handed them to me saying, "a souvenir of our trip together."

All I could say was, "Ah, thank you Jackie, it was the best train trip ever."

"You bet your ass it was. And, that cock of yours had better find its way back into every crack and cranny of my body real damn soon!"

"Oh God, Jackie that would be absolutely fantastic!" I put my arms around her and we kissed deeply as if sealing the deal. Pulling back up my pants I shoved her sticky wet panties into my pocket.

"Oh no, Ron, you have got to wear them," she scolded me. Quickly I dropped my pants and exchanged my underwear for her panties. I didn't want to piss her off as I wanted more sex like we had just had. While I was doing this Jackie was once again putting herself back together.

We scurried back to our seats as we were now halfway across Illinois and it was beginning to get light out. We enjoyed breakfast together as we crossed the Mississippi River into Missouri. We didn't say much as we ate. We were both basking in the after glow of a wonderful experience.

We didn't have the chance to do anymore hard core stuff as the train was just too damn busy. We did a lot of kissing. No opportunity was missed to caress one another under the safety of the blanket. Her halter-top was probably off more than it was on. When we got halfway across Missouri, in the shadow of the Capitol building in Jefferson City she unzipped her fly and had me finger her pussy.

I could feel her cum like gangbusters as her whole body trembled under me. Somehow she managed to keep her orgasm secret from the rest of the passengers. I took out my fingers and licked them clean when no one was looking. It didn't seem like anymore time had passed and we could see the Kansas City skyline.

While it was going to be good to get home I was sad that an experience of a lifetime had ended. We exchanged one more deeply passionate kiss and she said, "Remember, this cock of yours better not be a stranger; I mean it."

I just hugged her tighter knowing she would have to make the next move as there was Bob, her husband and my brother, to worry about. We staggered off of the train and there was Bob waiting to meet us. I was always jealous of him as he always had the sexiest girls flock around him. Now I was even more jealous as he had Jackie who was not only sexy but the best love maker I had ever been with. He had her and I was, at best, her toy. Tall, slim Bob said, "I see you two found each other."

Jackie ran over to him and planted one hell of a kiss on him as if she had been away for a year. Their kiss continued as they fondled each other's asses right there in public. I was close enough to hear Jackie whisper, "Bob, I need a fuck, I need a fuck so bad. Let's go home and fuck before we go to your parent's house."

He whispered back rubbing her butt, "What about Ron?"

"He can sit in the living room and watch TV. How about it? I need your cock." Bob knew that he couldn't resist his wife so he nodded yes. We got into their car and it wasn't but a couple of minutes before Jackie began flirting. As we came to a stop light she sat up sideways in her seat and said, "Bob, peak over here."

As she said this to her husband she was looking back and smiling broadly at me. She was teasing us, at first by tracing her fingers over her large watermelon orbs. As we went along she got bolder and bolder and was squeezing and rubbing them. Several guys honked at her display. I don't know for sure about Bob, but I had a whale of an erection and was turned on beyond belief.

It took about twenty minutes to get to their apartment. When we got there Bob took Jackie's luggage back to their room and hollered that Jackie should make me comfortable as they had some business that just had to be taken care of. He also said he had to make a couple of quick phone calls.

I expected that this was the set up for Jackie to go back and fuck Bob. But, she didn't move toward the TV or to get me a drink. Instead, she stood right in front of me and untied both knots of her halter. And it fell to the floor between us I must have turned white as a sheet as she purred, "What is the matter? You've seen these before."

"Yes, but what about Bob?"

"He is in there making phone calls. It will be at least half an hour before he calls me back there. Now keep your promise and let me have that cock." I just stood there frozen as if in the twilight zone. But, Jackie was a woman of action and dropped to her knees. My fly was undone in a flash and before I knew it I was stepping out of socks, shoes and pants.

She pushed down the panties she had given me just far enough to let my cock spring free. She licked all over my shaft and gently caressed my rod. I was already forgetting about my big brother. Suddenly she let go of me and laid back on the floor and seductively called to me, "Ron, come here, there is something we didn't do last night. Come here and fuck my titties, right now."

Trembling a little I began to pull off the panties as I fell to the floor answering, "I guess so, but we had better hurry before Bob finds out."

"Leave those panties as they were. You are sexy like that. And, Ron, shut up about Bob and get your prick between my boobs." Not wanting to miss this chance I straddled her body and let my member slap against her right boob. She took over and rubbed my cock all over her breast paying close attention to her large brown nipples.

Satisfied with the foreplay she laid my cock at the bottom of her very deep valley. She used her hands to shove her boobs tightly around my member while she rubbed them up and down against it. Taking this to be my cue I began pumping in and out of her sexy cleavage. It was an entirely different feeling than anything else had been.

The friction was terrific as I kept going in and out in and out. Her boobs soon seemed to be able to stand up on their own so Jackie began caressing my panty covered ass and pulled my chest down to her face so that my knees were touching my side. Suddenly we heard a voice boom out as Jackie clamped her hands tightly on my ass, "What a sight, my brother is tit fucking my wife. I see you even got him to wear your panties, fantastic!"

Looking up I saw Bob standing in front of me totally nude holding his cock in his hand. At first I tried to get away but Jackie held me in place. Shuddering I realized it had been a set up. Oh, the sex on the train was real and very mutual but obviously Jackie and Bob wanted more. I was willing to play along as I had fun with Jackie so far. Then she said, "Yes, Bob, Ron is my good panty boy."

She pushed on my hips signaling me to continue Bob kneeled beside us and began caressing my back and panty covered ass. His hand felt good back there. I did not care if it were male or female, even when he began squeezing my cheeks. Bob's erection was almost touching my side as he commented, "Fuck her; fuck her titties. I want to see your cum all over them. Jackie, he sure does have a nice prick; it will feel so good inside of me. My, my what a sexy panty covered ass we have here."

I was out of control and didn't think it would be much longer until I came. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to Bob until his hand was under the panties. But, I couldn't stop him I was too excited. The strangest sensation came over me when he buried two fingers up my asshole. I couldn't help it and pushed into them and before I knew it my brother was finger fucking me full force.

Suddenly he pulled down the panties and straddled us putting his legs outside of his wife's but inside of mine. I felt kind of like a wishbone. Then I felt the head of his nine inch cock at my back door. I thought briefly of running but he had a tight grip on me. Besides I figured I was willing to try this one time.

A split second later Bob was pushing hard into me. My god, it hurt and burned a hell of a lot. My muscles had never been tested like this before. Bob would not give up and pushed all of the way in. He rested momentarily and then began slowly thrusting in and out. In a remarkably few strokes my ass began accommodating his huge invader, until before long I began enjoying it very much.

In a short time I was alternating between pushing back to meet his thrusts and forward through his wife's tit valley. It did not take long to develop a perfect rhythm. From time to time Bob would give my fanny a smack and urge me to cum all over his slut of a wife. He didn't need to wait long at all, as very soon I was covering both of her boobs and chin with my hot sticky spunk. Jackie called triumphantly, "Oh fuck yes, Ron that is super!"

Having succeeded in getting me to cum all over her chest Jackie squirmed out from underneath me. I left a string of cum along her belly as she pushed away. As soon as, her legs were gone I clamped my legs against my brother's. Jackie's crotch was now right in front of my face and she had a huge wet spot between the legs of her shorts. Jackie was spreading my cream all over her twin globes as Bob reached around me and lightly felt my cock. He smirked, "Looks like you enjoyed fucking your sister-in-law's titties doesn't it?

Having finished fucking his wife's tits my mind was now only on one thing. All I could think of was those wonderful nine inches buried deep inside of my asshole. I didn't believe how much I loved it. So, I yelped back, "Yes Bob that was fine but shut up and ram that prick of yours deeper and harder. Cum in my fucking asshole!"

"Oh so, panty boy likes taking it up the asshole, huh. Well, take this baby brother." He was now holding onto my sides and ramming me totally out of control. His strokes were so hard that I felt like I might fall to the floor. Jackie wasn't done with me either as I looked down and saw her struggling to take off her shorts.

Then she scooted herself right into position with her knees up and legs spread with her hot cunt right under my mouth. With the heat and smell coming from her magic place I could not resist and dove right in. As Bob seemed to ram my rear passage harder and harder Jackie ground her twat in my face in rhythm with her husband's strokes. It was an amazing feeling. I felt Bob's first shot hit the sides of my tunnel hard just as Jackie came for the first time. Then another shot from Bob's tool burst into me and then another. Each time Bob shot into me it seemed as if Jackie came again. Bob then pulled his magic tool out of my bowels and scurried across the floor to Jackie.

Jackie clamped her legs together as Bob reached her. He quickly took one of her breasts into his mouth and began licking off my cum. I was lost as for what to do. Then I looked in Bob's direction and saw his still rock hard cock. My mouth was on it in a flash. Never before had I had another guy's prick in my mouth but this seemed perfectly natural.

Knowing how much I loved a good blow job I wanted to do the same for Bob. Of course, I also wondered if I could actually deep throat his massive rod. Beginning slowly, I licked around his soft circumcised head causing him to flinch. Then inch by inch by inch I sucked him working my tongue all over the sides as I went down on him. Curious I reached a hand around to his little ass and began fondling it until I found his tiny butt hole. I stuck a finger just inside as he cringed in surprise.

God his rod felt so good in my mouth. Up and down up and down my mouth slid on his hard rod. I had to try it; I had to deep throat Bob. I took a deep breath and dove in. Gagging just a little I got my lips all the way down his shaft until they were touching his thick pubic hair.

Smiling to myself, I began mouth fucking his manhood. Bob was moaning out loud as he continued to devour Jackie's titties. Now, I knew I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth! I kept sucking on him harder and faster. Bob urged me on, "Shit Ron, don't stop! Oh fuck, you little cock sucker, that is fantastic!"

His cock twitched a little than a torrent of cum began to fill my mouth. The salty taste filled my mouth and I started to gag. Swallowing as hard as I could I managed to get the first wave down. Just then a second shot blasted my throat. I was more ready and had no trouble eating it on down. Determined to drain him I kept sucking and mouth fucking him. Load after load of his wonderful spunk filled my mouth.

After several minutes his nine inches just shriveled up and fell out of my mouth by this time he had also finished cleaning off his wife's boobs. So, there he was relaxing laying on his stomach with his butt in the air. Not knowing if the three of us would ever get together again I reached over with both hands and begin roughly playing with his ass cheeks.

I just had to try butt fucking another guy while I had the chance as Bob had said he wanted me inside of him. Straddling his legs I pulled him up by the hips. Willingly he got up onto his hands and knees. Since I didn't know where any lubricant was I decided lube was for sissy's and aimed my cock for his rosebud. Quickly, I jammed a couple of fingers in and out to open him up a little.

Then, I pushed my cock head hard at his opening. At first, I didn't think it would make it. Bob let out a small scream as the head popped in past the sphincter. It was even tighter than Jackie's asshole had been and it took what seemed like several minutes to get in. Jackie had moved over to Bob and they were gently kissing each other. While at the opposite end of his body I was ramming in and out of his shitty depths with a reckless abandon. His ass muscles were clamped unbelievably tight around my penis and I knew that I would not be able to hold out for long.

Teasing his limp prick as I rammed him I could feel the pressure building up in my loins. It felt like a gun going off when I exploded inside of him. I noticed that my play with his cock had caused him to get semi-hard as I collapsed on the floor beside him. Jackie took over playing with Bob's cock determined to bring it back to life. A little sleepy I looked at her twat and it was once gushing with juice. She was ready for action as she demanded, "The tit fuck was fine. But I need real action. I want both of your cocks in me now!"

Initially I did not move as I was worn out having had my prick in every one of their holes except Bob's mouth. But, the last 24 hours taught me what Jackie wants Jackie gets. Moving up to her and kissing her while caressing her huge jugs I asked her, "So, sexy lady where do you want my cock?"

"Well, now that I got Bob hard again after what you did to him I want him in my cunt and you in my mouth."

"Sounds fine to me sweet lady; you give a great blow job." Actually I was disappointed that she wasn't ready to try double penetration with Bob in her cunt and me up her asshole. Somehow, I knew that when she was ready this too would become another fantasy fulfilled. Jackie got onto her hands and knees as Bob dragged himself up behind her ass. She had me sit in a chair right in front of her.

Resting her shoulders on my thighs she used both hands to hold my cock as she took it into her mouth. Immediately I reached for her enormous jugs and began mauling them. Seeing my cock being buried in his wife's mouth brought renewed energy to Bob and he thrust deep into Jackie's cunt. He shagged her as if he hadn't cum in a year. Each of his thrusts were harder and deeper than the one before.

I watched Jackie's ass bounce up to meet him stroke for stroke. This only caused me to squeeze even tighter on her orbs of joy. Her head was now furiously bobbing on my shaft this was the climax to a 24 hours I can never forget as all three of us came at the same time in one terrific crescendo. Bob and I only had a trickle of jism to give Jackie as compared to earlier but Jackie still enjoyed the whole wild experience.

Suddenly Bob looked over at the wall clock and a look of horror came over his face. He wiped his cock off on Jackie's ass and quickly stood up. We looked up at him wondering what his problem was. Then in a slight panic he said, "Oh shit, it is 7:45 and when I snuck into the bedroom when we first got here I called Mom and told her we would be there at 6:30. I didn't expect Ron to get into it quite as much as he did."

We all knew there would be hell to pay if we didn't get over there right away. So, Jackie and I sprang up. We took just a minute for each of us to exchange deep sensual kisses with each other then hurriedly went piss, wiped off and got dressed. Jackie just threw on a sundress not worrying about having to put on panties or a bra. As we walked out the door Bob grabbed my cock through my pants and whispered, "Ron, you have a fucking great cock and you can stick it up my ass or mouth anytime you want as long as Jackie doesn't want it inside of her first."

"Bob, this cock of yours felt fucking fantastic in me too and is welcome back anytime as well." I whispered back squeezing his rod in return. We practically ran to the car. Bob paid no attention to speed limits as we flew down the highway. Jackie added her own excitement to the trip. She sat between us and pulled her skirt to her waist and put her leg on my thigh. Taking her up on the invitation Bob and I began teasing her cunt and even playing some with her tits. Her hands found both of our cocks and rubbed them through our pants. As worked up as we still were and the way Bob was driving it was amazing that we made it to Mom's house at all.

hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers