Jackie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

In about 15 minutes we were there and were careful to make sure there was no sign of what we had been doing. We walked in and Bob and I hugged our mother and gave her the traditional peck on the lips. We looked at each other funny when she gave both of our asses a swat. Then Jackie kissed and hugged her mother-in-law. Shocked couldn't describe my reaction as they exchanged a deep long passionate tongue kiss and felt up one another's asses. Jackie stepped a half of a step back and pulled the straps of the dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She smiled at Mom and purred, "Sorry, that we are late because your sons discovered each others cocks and I couldn't get enough of them either, but I need some pussy too, your pussy."

Bob and I were frozen in place as we just watched the scene unfold. Before Jackie came along Mom was my fantasy woman who I came to while jacking off. She was 5'4" and about 135 pounds and had D cups that didn't sag yet and a large ass that perfectly filled out her size 8 panties.

Mom reached out and caressed Jackie's boobs and then she reached to her own shoulders and let her own dress fall to the floor. There was nothing underneath. I could never remember seeing her nude before. Mom was a sight to behold. Bob and I had tents in our pants and we were both itching to free our pricks from their prisons.

Jackie planted her mouth on Mom's boobs and sucked hungrily. Mom wasn't satisfied with this as she pushed down on her head. My sister-in-law fell to her knees and kissed down Mom's belly. Then mom demanded, "Eat me, eat me now Jackie!"

"Oh yes mom," Jackie answered joyfully. Mom spread her legs more and Jackie's face went into her hairy muff. The older woman was groaning in no time. Then, mom pushed her away and laid down on the floor.

"Let my sons have a turn eating me as soon as they get their fucking clothes off, and then you can sit that cunt of yours on my face as you suck one of them off." Mom was now giving orders like she had when we were growing up. Bob and I knew that we should obey. Beside, we both wanted to obey. Ten seconds later we were nude at their side. Jackie motioned for Bob to come to her which meant I got first turn at Mom's pussy.

Mom lifted her crotch up to meet my mouth and my tongue began scooping out her marvelous fluid before I found her sweet clit and sucked it passionately. Meanwhile, Bob was already moaning as Jackie sucked on his member. Mom was licking on her daughter-in-laws cunt as slurping sounds came from Jackie's' twat. Jackie wiggled on mom's face and exclaimed, "Oh Barb, you are the best pussy eater in the whole fucking world, don't stop!"

Jackie was careful not to let either Bob or I come as she sucked us. She knew how many times our pricks had already been called to duty in the last several hours. More importantly, she knew how many more times we would have to cum in the next few hours. Nonetheless, her blow job was still great. It seemed to make it sexier knowing she was trying not to let us cum. She was good as she seemed to sense just when to stop or relax so that we wouldn't.

After Jackie had cum a half dozen times on Mom's face and Bob and I had experienced our mother's pussy juice gushing all over our faces as she came numerous times we waited for a few seconds to see what was next. It was then mom demanded that we call her Barb while having sex or Mommy when nursing on her tits.

She made it clear she wasn't in the mood to mess around and ordered one of us to fuck her hot twat right then and there. I let Ron go first as he was the oldest. Besides, just then, I saw Jackie's big ass right in front of my nose and had to ram my cock back up there again this time without having to worry about the motion of the train.

The rest of the night was spent in perfect lust. I loved fucking Barb but loved fucking my sister-in-law even better. Bob couldn't tell Jackie but he found fucking Barb better than her. The night was passed in perfect bliss and we fell asleep me snuggled in Jackie's tits and Bob snuggled into mommy's D cups. When we woke up in the morning we started right up again fucking and sucking wildly until we had to get ready for the reunion.

Little did anyone else at the reunion know that the four of us had already had our own special reunion. After all the company left we sat down and discussed things and decided Jackie and Bob should move in with mom and me. It would save everyone money and since mom was a widow we could all share her king size bed.

Things have worked out great for the last several years. I graduated with honors from college and got a high paying job. I date a lot but always come home and fuck Jackie four or five times a week and Barb three or four times a week. Bob and I still fuck around some but not very often as we both decided that big boobs and pussies are better than cocks but we still get in the mood every now and then.

As mom owns the house as each of us comes home from work we kiss her erotically hello and then fall to our knees and hug, sniff, and kiss her crotch and/or ass usually through her panties after lifting up her skirt. We haven't had one fight over sex the entire time. We all are so over-sexed that we know that if one of us is doing something we want to be doing all we have to do is wait a short while and have our own fun.

Next month all four of us will take a train back out to State College, Pennsylvania to see my grandparents and will rent a large sleeping car. Jackie and I will show Bob and mom the thrill of fucking on a train. I will try and let you know how it goes. But as for now I had better get off of here as Barb has unzipped me and pulled out my cock and has her tongue licking the head and Jackie is behind me and wrapped her tits around the sides of my head. Barb is wearing nothing but a pair of brilliant purple bikini panties and Jackie is wearing just a red G-string. Oh my god, Jackie just came around in front of me and gave me a great sweet kiss and is about to stick her tit into my mouth. The fun continues right here in Kansas City.! I better go before I cum.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers