Jackie & Rod Move

Story Info
Jackie is taken.
1.6k words
3.58
120.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Jackie's warning to her [see the end of Jackie and Rod Become Lovers], Sherry kept coming to visit Rod. Although Rod had divorced her, Sherry would not, maybe could not, stay away from him. So Rod and Jackie decided to buy a boat and live on it, in a place Sherry could not find. They looked for several months before finally finding a suitable boat, bought it, and moved aboard, renting Rod's house to another couple.

The boating life was well suited to their lifestyle of debauchery and drinking. The other people who lived at the marina were very friendly, heavy drinkers too; real party people. Every weekend was a wild bash of drinking, barbecuing, boating and lots of fucking, but only for Rod and Jackie with each other, so far.

One night they went out clubbing with three other couples. As they sat in a bar eating raw oysters and drinking beer and mixed drinks, another couple took an interest in them. The man looked like a biker; long hair drawn back in a ponytail, tattoos on much of his visible body parts – arms, neck, ears and hands. He was even wearing a thick, gold earring in one of his ears. Dressed in black leather jeans and a matching sleeveless top, his muscles showed clearly, rippling under the tattoos. The woman was overweight like Jackie, but dark-skinned, blackhaired, and sporting a few visible tattoos as well, on her arms and the tops of her breasts, pooched up, bubbly, in a red bra underneath a sleeveless, black leather top; a corpulent ass encased in matching black leather hot pants.

This couple bought Jackie and Rod drinks and pulled chairs to the booth where they sat with the three other couples. Dinner finished, drinks consumed, the bar ready to close, the three couples with Jackie and Rod prepared to leave, to go back to the marina for a few more drinks – nightcaps – more laughing, joking, teasing. When Jackie stood up from the booth, she reeled, staggered, and fell into the biker woman for support. Jackie turned her head to Rod, behind her, and said, slurring her words, "Baby, I'm fucked up. I don't know what's happened, but my legs are all rubbery. I feel really funny." Giggling, she added brazenly, "My cunt's all wet. It feels funny down there."

Solicitous, Rod embraced Jackie from behind and answered her, "You'll be alright sweetie. You – we – have just been drinking."

The biker woman leaned across Jackie's shoulder, put her mouth right to Rod's ear, and whispered, "We have drugged her, in the drink. We want to fuck with the two of you. Figured you would be alright with it, so we did not give you anything, but we have given her a cocktail of aphrodisiac and a drug to mess her up, weaken her, put her down so we can fuck with her. Want to do it?" she hissed at the end in Rod's ear.

"Sure, why not," Rod answered. "We were going home to fuck anyway, and you excite me, you nasty bitch," he added.

"I like that big man," the woman said, "you talking dirty to me, calling me names. I am a nasty bitch, a cumslut, cockwhore." Then grasping Rod's cock in his pants, she said, "And you have a big one for me. Let's go. Bo and I will show both of you a good time."

Rod excused himself and Jackie from their marina friends, and paid his bill. Meanwhile Jackie sat back down on the edge of the booth seat. The biker woman and her guy sat back in their chairs, attending to Jackie while Rod took care of these details. When Rod returned to the booth, he asked the couple where did they want to get together. Bo answered, "At our house. Follow us in your car. We live near here."

The foursome left the bar. Rod and the woman, who on the way introduced herself as Rose, a name matching the tattoos on the tops of her breasts, supporting Jackie on her wobbly legs. Rod, with Jackie slumped in the passenger seat, feeling her crotch with one hand and mumbling to him about how strange she felt, followed Bo to the their home. Again Rose came and helped Rod guide Jackie into their house. With no preliminaries, they went through the house, out the sliding glass back door and right to a bubbling spa.

Holding Jackie close to her, Rose said, "Let's get out of these clothes honey and into the tub." Bo was already undressing. Rod did too. Rose helped Jackie remove her clothes, then she stripped off her leathers and the bra, unleashing her big jugs, and exposing her hairy cunt, protruding butt, and protuberant belly. Naked, all of them, Rose, Bo and Rod, guided Jackie into the spa, and sat down with her in the water. Rose cuddled up close to Jackie and moved right on to kissing her on the mouth, nuzzling her big titties, fondling them, and feeling Jackie's oozing pussy, slimy even under the water. Jackie just relaxed and let it happen, looking at Rod through glazed eyes as this woman, a total stranger made love to her. Rod winked and nodded at Jackie, signaling his approval to his drugged lover.

Bo came to Rod and took his cock in his hand, massaged Rod's balls, stroked his cock, leaned over him and kissed him on the mouth. So this is the way it's going to be, Rod thought, homosex. All naked, Rod noticed both Bo and Rose were even more covered with tattoos in more intimate, before unrevealed places. Rose had clit rings, as well as nipple and navel rings, and Bo had a ring through the foreskin of his uncut cock, nipple and navel rings.

Bo guided Rod to the edge of the tub, opened Rod's legs and licked Rod's nutsack, kissed, licked, and took Rod's lovestick in his mouth, started sucking it while fondling Rod's balls and fingering Rod's ass pucker. Rose guided Jackie up out of the water too, sat her on the edge of the spa, spread Jackie's ample thighs, and swiped her tongue from the bottom to the top of Jackie's slit, then went down for some serious pussyeating. Jackie leaned back on her elbows, arched her hips up to take more of Rose's tongue in her cunny and just started cumming, over and over, sluicing Rose's red prober with her juices and spraying her strange mixture of girlcum and pee over Rose's face.

Bo worked Rod into a 69 position, and while sucking Rod's cock, pushed his own 10x6" into Rod's mouth. Thrusting, sucking, licking, kissing, stroking, fingering, the two couples moaned in their lust. Jackie was cumming near continuously; Rod wanted to cum in Bo's mouth, wanted Bo to cum in his mouth, to fill him with his hot, slimy babymaking juice, but Bo got off Rod and moved to Jackie and Rose. Rose steered Bo's big stick to Jackie's fluttering, wet quim, and Bo slid his cock full length into Jackie in one smooth motion. Bo's cock, with the ring through his foreski, was a real plump – gnarly, thickly-veined, even showing underneath his skin covering. The head never came quite all the way out, stayed partially covered by his thick foreskin, oozing clear pre-cum. Bo's cock seated in Jackie, his balls in the crack of her ass, he pulled back and started fucking Jackie slowly, longstroking her, then faster, pounding her pussy into submission. Jackie just moaned and kept on cumming. Rod didn't know if Jackie had ever had an uncut cock, but she sure was enjoying this one – the thick skin adding inches to his roundness, sliding in Jackie's cunnyhole, peeling back as he penetrated her, over and over.

Rose moved to Rod. She sucked his cock, then pushed him onto his back, mounted him, moved his raging hardon to her hairy, dark cunt and impaled herself with it. Full of Rod's cock, Rose rode Rod, fucking herself with his engorged shaft. Rose started cumming and kept on cumming as she rode Rod's cock. Bo pulled his cock out of Jackie and shot his relish, through the still covering foreskin, all over her belly, tits, even on her chin and neck. Bo stroked his cock, milking his white globs onto the tip, the slit of his cock, barely visible under the sheath of flesh covering it. Rose fucked Rod until she felt him pulsing, then leaped off him, rolled onto her back, and took his deposit all over her body. At the end she engulfed Rod's pole in her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue and lips.

Rose and Bo swabbed clean with their tongues the cum and pussy juice off and in Rod, Jackie and themselves. Into the daylight, Rose, Bo, Rod and Jackie kissed, licked, sucked and fucked each other. When it was over, Rod took Jackie home to the boat. About midmorning, Jackie woke up. She took Rod's cock in her hand, stroked it, sucked him off. When she was finished, she told Rod she had the strangest dream last night. She dreamed she was drugged and taken by strangers. Rod just smiled and fell back to sleep, his mouth on one of Jackie's nipples, his hand cupping her cunt.

Later, a few days after, Rod took Jackie back to the same bar. They had dinner again, but he was plotting their next group fuck. It happened; group sex with strangers, smoking dope, doing coke; lots of peeing, smooth-shaved cunts, skinny bitches, fat, hairy women like Jackie and more lesbian and gay sex. Bo and several of his friends fucked Rod and Jackie. Rose and some of her friends did too, both of them.