Jackie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers

Suddenly she started bouncing her hips up and down faster and faster and I knew she was on the verge of her orgasm but she still caught be my surprise as her back arched again and her arms flew up around my neck and pulled my face down to kiss her. As our tongues fought each other, our bodies locked tightly together, her moans became louder and incoherent until her body lost all control and her arms flew to her sides and she started convulsing as wave after wave of delight swept over her. My cock erupted harder than it ever had and it seemed like I poured shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy for what seemed like hours. Finally we collapsed into each other's arms. Spent. Our breathing labored. Our bodies twitching. We lay there in silence.

It may have been seconds, minutes or hours I don't know but we lay there holding each other fighting to regain our breath and squeezing and holding each other tight until my now empty cock slipped out of her. I could feel the combination of her sweet juices and my cum flowing out of her on top of my limp cock and we still didn't move, didn't speak.

"Paul that was incredible," she finally said move in a whisper then speech. "I never knew a cock could feel so good or be so big. My God what have I been missing all of these years? "

I didn't say a word and just lay there with my head on her breasts and my arms wrapped around her waist.

Jackie began to tell me things I am sure she had never told anyone else in her life. She told me how her husband always left her frustrated and wanting even when they were dating. How his "pencil" dick was so tiny she couldn't even tell he was in her. How she married him because she thought it wouldn't matter and she was a wonderful man. As the years went by and the kids came how she ached for relief. She began daily masturbating and bought some toys that she kept hidden to try and bring her pleasures her body wanted but she didn't know what they were. She told me that after having her second son she had begged the doctor to stitch her back so she was "tight as a 15 year old virgin" hoping that if he did she could feel more of her husband. She had never been with another man during all of that time, even though she had wanted to so many times and how she had cried at night with desire, no one hearing, or caring but her. She said the only time she had felt close to pleasure was when she and an old college friend had gotten drunk and ended up playing with each other, fingering each other to climax but not going any further.

"I am sorry to unload all of this on you," she said when she was finished.

"I am glad you did," I looked up and said with a smile. "Better yet I am glad you're here right now."

"You don't think I am a slut. I mean I literally forced you to take me," she said nervously. "I've watched you for a long time and could just feel you sometimes. You are one of the sexiest men I've ever know."

She giggled and said, "If I'd only known I'd have attacked you before."

I laughed and asked if she wanted another cigarette. We sat there smoking, drinking and playing with each other for a while and I looked at the clock beside the bed. It was close to 2 PM. We'd been together since 9 AM.

"What time do you have to leave," I asked with a certain amount of apprehension.

"Oh, Lord, what time is it?," she said with a start.

I told her and she sank back in the bed.

"So much for what I was going to do today," she said smiling. "I guess I need to be out of here by no later than four."

I didn't say a word and got up and started the water in the hot tub we'd overlooked in our lust.

"Time for a hot bath then," I said as I turned around.

She just lay their smiling and held her now empty glass out to me.

I fixed fresh drinks and returned up stairs, grabbed some fresh towels, helped Jackie off the bed and into the tub, handed her her drink and joined her. We sat next to each other sipping our drinks and began to talk again.

"I don't want this to end," she cooed.

"It doesn't have to you know," I replied.

"Really, I am not just another quick piece of ass for you?"

"No love, not at all."

"What about your wife," she asked.

"What about your husband," I asked.

"I don't think he'd know I was having an affair if we fucked in front of him," she said with a trace of anger. "As long as he gets off once a week, he doesn't care."

I could tell how much she loved him but also how much she hated him at that instant.

"What about your wife," she asked again.

What Jackie didn't know is that my wife, Patty, and I had been in the swing lifestyle pretty much all of our married lives. Patty is very bisexual and I loved other women as well. We had not been that active with other couples for several years, but we had some special girl friends that joined us from time to time. Patty loved to see me fucking other women and had "loaned" me out on occasion when one of her girl friends needed a good fucking. In fact, I would tell Patty about this afternoon that evening knowing she would make me give her a blow by blow description of the activities and this would lead to hardcore fucking between us.

"It's a long story, but it will be OK."

Jackie had a quizzical look on her face, but let it go.

"Enough talking," I said. "We're running out of time and I want more of you."

I took the drink from her hand and placed it on the side of the tub. I wrapped my arms around her and we began kissing again, without as much urgency but more erotic than before. Our hands were going over each other's bodies and her hand grasped my cock and started stroking it again.

"Um," she sighed. "I think that's ready for some more of this". And she took her hand and rubbed it on her pussy.

I stood up and pulled her up and we toweled off and fell into the bed.

I was instantly hard and ready for her and was sliding down to tongue fuck her again when she stopped me and whispered, "Just fuck me baby, I want to feel that huge cock in me again."

I rolled over on my back and pulled her on top of me in the motion.

"Just climb on baby and ride until your heart is content," I said.

Jackie looked a little confused and then I said, "Don't tell me you've never fucked with you on top?"

I could tell she was embarrassed and shook her head no.

"You poor thing," I smiled and then helped her mount my erect cock.

She was a natural and soon worked the entire length and girth into her and started to move up and down taking me deeper with every stroke.

"Oh damn, this is good," she semi-screamed.

I started to play with her tits as she began to ride my cock in earnest. It didn't take long and I could see that look coming upon her again and I started to move more and more with her as began to buck and grind our way to the pleasures of orgasm. Her nipples were taut between my fingers and I raised up and began to suck on one and then the other, flicking them with my tongue and biting gentlely, which only increased her pleasure and her drive for release and then she was there, screaming leaning back and slamming her pelvic bone into mine as the first hints of orgasm captured her, sending her into that dazed state she entered and riding the crests. She collapsed on top of me breathing hard but still moving her now soaked pussy up and down my shaft.

"Oh God, this is incredible," she moaned. "Absolutely incredible."

I rolled her over and lay on top of her, my still hard cock deep in her. I gently pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach and positioning her to take her doggie. There was no gentleness now. I was about to explode and I slammed my cock deep into her with no notice which made her scream again and then she began pushing back on me, taking me deeper by doing so. She was definitely born to fuck and I found myself slamming her relentlessly, forgetting all about her and only wanting the pleasure for myself. As I raced toward climax I could feel her pussy tightening up on my cock and realized she was close again herself. I tried to hold back, but couldn't as the cum started shooting out like a gusher which was all she need to feel before she started to squirm, scream and cum again and again. She collapsed and I fell on top of her, my cock still in her sweet pussy.

We lay there like that until my cock slipped out of her and again I could feel our combined love juices dripping onto my cock.

I looked at the clock again and it was approaching four.

"I don't want you to leave, but it's time hon," I whispered in her ear.

She turned and kissed me, "Can I come back tomorrow,"

Think you know the answer to that question.

pwapp
pwapp
9 Followers
12