Jackie Makes a Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had finally come. Jackie went into the break room and took her jacket from the extra locker that "floaters" used. She put her phone in the outside pocket of her backpack and then slung the pack across her back. As she headed toward the elevator she saw Katie slip into the break room. She resisted the urge to call after her. It was her choice; she would let her make it.

The lounge on the 2nd floor was rarely used. Jackie wasn't sure it was ever used. She had been brought here by a female doctor her first week at work. That was what made her so confident she and Katie would never be found here. She had been shocked when Dr. Woodard had asked if she wanted to fuck. She had said it just like that too.

They had been leaving a patient's room when she had leaned over and whispered, "Hey nurse, wanna fuck?" Jackie had almost fallen over. She had looked up at the doctor with wide eyes and said, "Sure."

After her shift had ended she had gotten on the elevator still wondering what the doctor had meant. Just then she had appeared out of nowhere and stepped into the elevator. She had reached out and pushed the button for the second floor and said, "Going down?"

Jackie had nodded. And had she ever. That had been one of the best times she had ever had with a woman. Dr. Woodard, which she had made Jackie call her, had brought along a bag of tricks that had wowed Jackie into multiple orgasms.

"Shit! Maybe I should have brought something!" Jackie thought. She shook her head. No, it was better that she hadn't.

She stepped inside the lounge and shut the door behind her.

To say that Katie was freaking out would be an understatement. She was out of her mind trying to figure out what she was going to do. Twice she had gone to the bathroom thinking she was about to puke. Instead she had sat on the toilet mentally flogging herself for being so damn stupid. She had come to the conclusion that she only had one choice. She wished she had more time, more time to come up with a plan to get that little bitch off her back. "Did she follow me? How could she have known?"

Katie understood it didn't matter how Jackie knew; what mattered is that she knew and there was no taking it back. Katie grabbed her lunch box off the shelf in the break room and headed out to meet the devil.

When she got to the 2nd floor she realized she had no idea where the lounge was. She panicked. Then she looked at her watch and saw that she still had five minutes and forced herself to calm down. She turned left and walked down the hallway reading aloud the nameplates by each door, "Dr. Anastasia Krump, Dr. Craig Reynolds, Dr. George Amberson, Dr. Kevin Sterling. Come on!" She realized she was most of the way down the hall. "They aren't going to put a lounge down here," she thought.

Katie turned around and went back to the elevators. She was starting to sweat. Then she noticed a directory sign. She quickly scanned the list. "There is no lounge!" Her imagination went wild, "She tricked me!"

Jackie stepped out of the lounge and looked down the hallway. She saw Katie standing in front of the floor directory and called to her, "down here." Jackie wasn't at all worried about being spotted. That was the good thing about being a nurse, people assumed that no matter where you were in a hospital that you belonged there. She knew they were cutting it close, however, because the nurses and doctors that worked in these suites would be showing up at any time. That thought prompted her to tell Katie to hurry up.

Katie stepped in and Jackie shut the door behind her. There was no lock or she certainly would have engaged it.

"Jackie I can't do what you want me to do. I am not attracted to women. I just don't want to," she rushed on, "I have about $5,000 in savings, it's yours. Please just don't make me do this."

This was not something Jackie had expected. She thought she had played out every possibly scenario, but this? No, she hadn't thought of this. "A counter bribe! That's fucking priceless!" Jackie thought.

"Come on. Sit down," Jackie said as she sat on the couch where she had had her own 2nd floor experience.

"No. I don't want to sit down. I want you to tell me what you want so I can get the fuck out of here!" Katie crossed her arms and glowered at Jackie.

Jackie spoke softly, as to a child, "I already told you what I want. Katie, I am only going to tell you this once. I am not a patient person. I don't want your fucking money. I want you to come over here and sit down on this couch."

Katie closed her eyes. "God, I can't do this. I can't!" But she went to the couch nevertheless.

She perched on the opposite end from Jackie and put her head in her hands. Jackie scooted closer. Using the most calming voice she could muster she said, "If I could turn out the lights I would. I am sure that would make it easier on you, but there aren't any switches. I know, I've looked." She was hoping her soothing voice would work. She didn't feel sympathy for Katie, not really. Jackie knew that Katie had gotten herself into this mess.

Katie sat staring down at the coffee table in front of her. The room was decorated in the usual nondescript hospital style. There were large framed watercolors on the off white walls and brown Berber carpet covered the floor. The sofa they sat on was mauve with small white dots patterned across it. On one end sat an end table with pamphlets about health conditions ranging from heart disease to AIDS. There were two silk potted plants in the small room and they looked as if they hadn't been dusted in six months or more.

Jackie got up on her knee and scooted closer to Katie. Katie felt her move and she squeezed her eyes closed. She screamed inside, "I won't do this! I can't!"

Jackie put her hand on Katie's back and felt her cringe. Jackie felt anger rise in her chest and she lashed out with her words, "Listen, I am not going to fucking play this all day! If you won't give me what I want, get up and leave and let's be done with it!"

"I don't know what to do Jackie. I don't want to do this, but I want to keep my job," as Katie spoke she could feel herself becoming resigned to the inevitable. It made her sick. She took a deep breath and said, "What do I have to do? If you want me to eat you out we might as well end this now. I am not doing it. I don't even think I can kiss you."

Jackie smiled, she knew she had won. "I am not going to make you kiss me. Once you have relaxed I might make you to touch me but for right now I don't want you to do anything. I will do it all. She reached down and slipped off Katie's shoes. She set them aside.

Katie sat up slowly. She couldn't think about what she was about to do. She tried to concentrate on what she was saving by giving in to Jackie's demands. She could save her pride, she could keep her job. She went down the list one by one hoping this would make her feel better. A positive distraction.

"Stand up," Jackie said softly. Katie kept her eyes closed tight and did as she was instructed. Jackie stayed seated on the couch and placed her hands on the backs of Katie's thighs, steering her out in front of where she was sitting. Jackie reached up and untied Katie's purple scrub pants and pulled them down. Katie didn't move.

Katie's long legs ended in purple lace panties. They looked similar to boy shorts. They hugged her hips and Jackie was sure they were from Victoria's Secret. She had had a girlfriend a couple of years ago that wore nothing but Victoria's Secret underwear and bras. Those with shiny lace had been her favorite kind of panties. If Jackie remembered correctly they were called "Lacies" and they showed just the right amount of ass.

"Turn around," she all but whispered.

Katie stood motionless. Jackie grabbed the back of her thigh again and pulled her to the right. "Turn around," she said more forcefully. Katie turned. Her eyes were still closed and she had her arms pulled tight against her chest. When she was facing the opposite direction Jackie stopped her with a gentle squeeze to her thigh.

Jackie was mesmerized. Katie's skin was lightly tanned and silky smooth. The bottom of each ass cheek peeked from the bottom of her lacy panties. Jackie reached around Katie and pushed the table out away from the couch a few inches and then leaned around the other side and pushed it out the rest of the way. She took hold of both of Katie's thighs and gave her a nudge forward.

"Put your palms on the table Katie," Jackie was full of lust. She had wanted to do this for so long she could hardly believe that she was finally here. When Katie leaned forward her pert little ass stuck out towards the ceiling. Her pussy was positioned above Jackie's face but her legs were squeezed shut.

"We will have to change that," Jackie thought as she imagined what lay beneath the purple cloth. She slipped her hand between Katie's calves.

Jackie turned her hand trying to spread Katie's legs apart. She didn't move. "Katie, open your legs. Like you did for Walt," Jackie said. Katie stepped out with her right leg about six inches. Jackie ran her hand up along the inside of her left thigh and applied pressure, "farther," she said. Katie stepped out a bit more

"A little bit more," Jackie coaxed. Jackie could feel her own heart beat between her legs as her pussy became engorged with blood. She reached up between Katie's legs and rubbed the place where Katie's clit lay, below the lace. Katie drew a sharp breath. Jackie scooted forward and perched on the edge of the couch. She slipped her finger under the edge of Katie's lacy panties and squeezed her ass, rubbing gently up and down. "How are you doing?" she asked Katie.

"I'm fine," Katie responded. "Can't you hurry up?"

"Nope. Sorry but good things come to those who wait." She was hoping that by drawing out the inevitable she could get Katie to move from a place of thinking to a place of feeling so that perhaps she could forget Jackie's gender and instead focus on the pleasure she was giving her.

She wrapped her hand around the crotch of Katie's panties and moved it up and down. On the second down stroke her knuckles brushed Katie's outer lips and Katie instinctively widened her stance. "Now we are getting somewhere," Jackie thought.

Jackie would have loved to keep Katie in this position but she wanted to see her tits. She couldn't have both. She stood up. Katie was almost knocked off balance when Jackie stood behind her. Jackie did not want to give her time to clam up again so she pulled her underwear off in a quick motion, took her arm and sat her down. Jackie took the bottom of Katie's pink scrub top in her hand and pulled it up and over her head.

Katie wore a matching purple bra that Jackie wanted her out of immediately. Jackie could feel that her own pussy had become sloppy wet. She didn't want to touch it because she knew that once she did she wouldn't be able to stop. She reached out to unclasp Katie's bra and stopped.

"Take it off," Jackie said. She hadn't really made Katie pay for her mistake in the hospital and now that there was no turning back, Jackie wanted her to be a participant of this fantasy.

Katie didn't even try to protest. Her eyes were open and she was sitting on the edge of the sofa. She reached back, unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor. She kept her eyes pointed at the floor. Jackie reached out and tweaked her nipple. Katie closed her eyes again.

Jackie pushed her back against the couch. Katie held her body rigid. She lay back against the arm of the couch and kept her arms tight against her sides. Seeing her like this made Jackie wish she had brought a dildo. Katie was used to being fucked and at that moment Jackie would have loved to oblige her. Instead she grabbed Katie's legs and swung them around onto the couch. She caught a glimpse of Katie's pussy. It was shaved clean. Jackie felt a lightning bolt in her stomach. She loved pussy more than anything in the entire world and shaved pussy was the blue ribbon of pussy.

Katie kept her legs squeezed together. She knew something bad was coming. She was stark naked, nothing between her and this fucking dyke. She tried to clear her mind of anything but one phrase kept repeating in her mind, "please let this be over, please let this be over..."

Katie's breasts were perfect. Jackie guessed she probably wore a C-cup and she liked the just-right size of Katie's nipples. She sat on the edge of the sofa next to Katie and reached out, taking one mound into each hand. She used her thumb to tease each nipple as she caressed the flesh. Katie licked her lips.

"Does that feel good?" Jackie asked.

Katie didn't respond. "How 'bout this?" Jackie questioned and then leaned over her body and took one nipple into her mouth. She flicked her pierced tongue across the hardened nub several times. Then she sucked it into her mouth. As she moved to the right she rolled the still wet nipple in her left hand and then squeezed it lightly. She put the right nipple into her mouth and drew her teeth across it. She felt Katie move and she opened her eyes. She sat up, continuing to massage her tit and she saw that Katie had made a tight fist with her right hand.

"Uh-huh. I thought you might like that," Jackie smiled and bent down. She sucked the right nipple and ran her hand across Katie's flat stomach. Jackie decided it was time to get serious. She kissed her way down the middle of Katie's abdomen as she hooked her arm under Katie's right knee. She pulled her leg up until it was bent and then pressed it against the back of the couch. She sat back and admired Katie's pretty pussy.

Katie's eyes were shut tightly when Jackie looked up. She watched Katie's face as she parted her labia and rubbed her finger around inside. Katie's mouth opened but no sound escaped.

Jackie used her thumb to rub Katie's clit until she heard the slightest moan. As if she had betrayed herself, Katie bit her lip no sooner than she emitted the noise.

Jackie took that as her signal. She pushed Katie's left leg off the couch and moved her face in towards Katie crotch. When her mouth was mere centimeters from her sex she pursed her lips and blew lightly on Katie's lightly parted lips. Katie lifted her ass off the couch a tiny bit. Not so much as pushing her pussy into Jackie's face as she was offering it up to her.

Jackie bucked her own hips slightly, feeling so horny she thought she might burst. Leaning forward, she dipped her tongue between Katie's outer lips and found her clit. She pressed her tongue into it and jogged it up and down. Katie gasped. Jackie took her thumb and entered Katie's hole. It was good and wet and Jackie was once again sorry that she didn't have something bigger to probe her with. As Katie's pussy beckoned to her, she removed her thumb and pushed two fingers in slowly. Katie flexed her pussy walls and Jackie jabbed her hard while she continued to assault her clit with her tongue. She sucked on it, bobbing her mouth up and down keeping rhythm with her finger fucking.

Katie moaned. She couldn't help it. Jackie's mouth felt so good on her swollen cunt. She would have never imagined that she would be so aroused by a woman. She wanted to lift her hips toward Jackie again but she was afraid. She still didn't want to do this. Having sex with a woman went against everything Katie knew yet she was powerless to stop it. She was no longer an unwilling participant and that scared the shit out of her.

Just then Jackie added two more fingers and Katie's fear was no longer enough to stop her. She flexed her butt cheeks up toward Jackie and held her pussy there. She tried to squeeze Jackie's fingers; she wanted them deeper inside of her.

Katie was confused when she heard Jackie start to make a buzzing sound with her mouth. Suddenly she felt the slightest vibration on her clit and understood. It felt amazing!

Jackie used her left hand to spread Katie's pussy lips wide open, exposing her clit as she slowed the pace of the fingers she was using to fuck Katie with. She buzzed Katie's clit several times with her mouth and then sucked on it hard before she removed her fingers from Katie's dripping hole. Using her right hand Jackie used Katie's wetness to rub her clit at a quickened pace.

"Ahhhhh!" Katie was no longer worried about whether or not she would have to touch Jackie's body. She was in the grip of a rolling orgasm. Her leg jerked and she bucked against Jackie's hand. Jackie bent her mouth back down to Katie's pussy and covered her clit. She slid both hands under Katie's ass and held her throbbing sex to her mouth sucking while she jiggled her head side to side.

Katie howled. "Oh, oh, oh, oh no. No don't!" she reached down and tried to push Jackie's mouth away but she couldn't. Her back arched and she came again. This time she could feel her toes curl as she squeezed Jackie's head between her knees. She was using her legs to push Jackie's face towards her twat as she moved them up and down grinding Jackie's face into her.

Jackie was in heaven. She didn't care that she couldn't breathe or that her head felt like it would pop from the pressure. She had just given Nurse Callaway, not one but two trembling orgasms. She was actually pulling her in towards her. This was better than anything she had imagined!

Jackie still had Katie's ass in her hands and she pushed it gently hoping to get Katie to let up a little bit on her head.

"Oh, woops!" Katie said. She released her legs and blushed deeply.

Jackie sat up and leaned back against the sofa breathing heavily. She looked as if she had just eaten a glazed donut. A very messy one.

Katie put her legs together and lay on her side. Her breathing had returned to a semi-normal state but her body was still trembling and her heart pounding. Her mind was blown, she couldn't move or think.

Jackie looked down and saw that Katie's juices were leaking out onto the sofa. She smiled and dipped a finger into her spent pussy. Katie whimpered. She couldn't move. Jackie wiggled her finger around and withdrew it before sticking it in her mouth slowly sucking the wetness from her index finger.

Her own scrubs were probably soaked through. She was still so horny she wasn't sure she would be able to make it home without rubbing out her own orgasm. Perhaps she could get Katie to help her. It was doubtful. Once the endorphins wore off Katie was apt to go running for the hills.

Jackie stood up. It startled Katie and she looked up. Jackie saw that she had better hurry if she had any chance of getting Katie to reciprocate. The glazed look was already starting to wear off.

She knelt by Katie's mouth. Katie's eyes were closed and she barely opened them when Jackie put a hand to her cheek. She rubbed her palm gently against her cheekbone and then lightly trailed a finger down her jawbone to her neck. She leaned in a kissed her. Jackie was surprised that Katie took her tongue willingly. She kissed her back with something like curiosity and smiled when Jackie lightly nibbled her lip.

Jackie slipped her hand down below her waistband and began playing with her pussy. She wanted to come so badly. She closed her eyes and imagined Katie's mouth on her body. She sat up on her knees and spread her legs.

"Hand me my purse," Katie whispered.

Jackie was confused, "What? What for?"

"Just hand me my purse. Over there," she gestured. "It's on the end...," she trailed off and pointed.

Jackie withdrew her hand, annoyed and gave Katie her bag. She watched as Katie dug around in the inner recesses and finally she pulled out a lipstick. Jackie looked at her with reproach.

"Honestly? You're going to put on lipstick?"

Katie smiled and took off the top. But that wasn't precisely right; the top didn't come off it just extended. "Come here," Katie beckoned. She twisted the little tube and Jackie heard it whir into life.