Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"That's right," the woman said, reading his face as she removed the other shoe. "Get the new toy I bought us out of the drawer. It's probably under a scarf or something."

The guy was actually swallowing hard, his face ashen, and he was nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other—--all the while completely nude, with the camera unflinching in its appraisal of every inch of him in the full frontal shot.

_Now this is my kind of video,_ thought Jackie, her moist pussy experiencing a rush of warmth. She unconsciously slid a hand to her crotch, slipping it easily under her robe to place a fingertip on her hardening clit, pressing there and squirming a bit underneath the delicious sensation.

The guy turned around hesitantly, laid the dildo he had originally pulled out on top of the chest of drawers, and then rummaged in the drawer to find the other.

_Mmmmm,_ thought Jackie, _yeah, that's nice, Jeremy. Very nice. Love your butt. Great story. Willing to please your woman. Willing to take the one she wants you to take---_

Jackie drew in a breath when she saw what he had extracted from the drawer. It was indeed larger than the first one. Not overly large but, oh, it looked so satisfying—--what, maybe the size of Brandon's gorgeous seven inches?

"Yes, baby. That's the one," purred the woman, now reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra. Her tits spilled forward, with her long, hard nipples speaking volumes about her arousal. "I am so very much looking forward to this."

The guy's expression registered an endearing nervous grin. Jackie would have grabbed him in a tight hug, pressing her tits hard into his chest, and slid her tongue into his mouth in a passionate kiss if somehow he had materialized in her bedroom at that instant.

_Damn, would I love to get my hands on him_, she thought, her fingers now more insistently working on her distended clit.

Then, disappointingly, the video clip moved forward through brief snippets of the action that followed: the guy on his knees in front of her, sliding the harness up her legs; the woman slipping the dildo into place on the harness; the guy's mouth on the fake cock as the woman stroked his hair and whispered, "God, you don't know how hot it makes me to see you doing that, babe. Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight"; the woman again wrapping her hand around the guy's dick, this time leading him to the bed with HER cock bobbing sexily as she positioned him on all fours, head down and ass up, on the mattress; a very arousing visual of her behind him, phallus protruding proudly from her crotch as she snapped back the lid on the bottle of lube and drizzled liquid at the top of his ass crack and then using her finger to advance the liquid toward his exposed rosebud.

And then it ended with only a few seconds of, first, a woman's-point-of-view shot showing the tip of the dildo entering the guy's crinkled opening as the liberated, lusty brunette said, "Ummmm, sexy, babe, so very sexy. I love seeing you take my cock," and then, in maybe the most erotic coupling Jackie had ever witnessed on a video (at least, after seeing the set-up that preceded it), the woman's lovely breasts jiggling as she held onto Jeremy's hips and thrust into him, fucking him in a way that left no doubt she had done this many times before. For his part, Jeremy squirmed back against her to take her cock deep, emitting a low man-growl of pleasure before huffing out in a masculine voice the only words he said during the entire videoclip:

"God, you're gonna make me come so hard, babe. I love it when you fuck me!"

Jackie played the clip three times because she knew with no doubt that seeing the woman give it to him with her strapon was just what she desperately wanted as the view in front of her eyes when she crashed head-long into a major, quaking orgasm.

Which is precisely what happened. The orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her nipples and her pulsing pussy as her eyes glazed over staring at the empty black frame on her computer screen where Allison had just fucked Jeremy in the ass.

After a few moments of recovery, Jackie stood to stretch. She noticed the clock in the system tray of her computer display: 1:21 AM.

She had been surfing for over four hours!

Not caring much—--her boring job doing copy edits tomorrow was sleep-walk work anyway--—she nevertheless marveled at how time had telescoped down into what seemed like minutes instead of hours that evening. Shuffling to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she wondered what it all meant.

Her just-earned B.A. in Psychology—--a major reason her first post-graduation job was copy-editing for a small publication, the demand for psych graduates being less than overwhelming--—meant she did a little self-examination with a psychological bent:

Is my current fascination with doing it to a man in his asshole something that has been bubbling in my subconscious ever since Brandon? Maybe longer? Have I always subconsciously wanted to do this but wouldn't give myself permission, and that's why I was consciously so repulsed by it for all these years? Did I have some "playing doctor experience" when I was a little kid that I don't consciously remember but that I repressed strongly because I was caught in the midst of an anal exploration with a playmate and severely punished?

Or am I just turned on by the idea of man-fucking?

Still musing as she turned out the light and settled into bed, Jackie drifted to sleep, wondering if she would have a really good dream before morning's light.

She did. It started just as the videoclip had started, but she was the woman, not the actress portraying the female protagonist. However, Jeremy morphed into Brandon in short order.

She awoke, horny, tired, and hungry.

The tired and hungry would wait. The horny would not. Back to the computer, back to the bookmark, back to the video, and, as before, Jackie had a satisfying orgasm watching Allison fuck Jeremy in the ass. The frustration, though, of knowing she was seeing only teaser excerpts that didn't allow her to truly be there in her imagination with Allison and Jeremy quickly convinced her not to delay her purchase.

She ordered the DVD as the last thing she did before leaving for work, and the three-for-the-cost-of-two offer made it easy to get Volumes 1 & 2 in the _Allison and Jeremy_ series, as well.

Her self-education about anal play, man-fucking, and strapons continued over the next days and weeks. She graduated to discovering that men had something analogous to her own G-spot (at least in terms of a hot button inside them that was reachable by a partner's fingers or a well designed toy). Jackie's fascination with everything related to the idea of penetrating a guy in a sexual role reversal created a depth of research that would have rivaled graduate study about the mind-fuck that was the whole strapon experience from a male perspective. The psychological allure was described in numerous blog postings from guys who tried to explain why the act was such a turn-on for them.

That part was fascinating. Her background in psychology drew her to the guys' explanations of why they were so aroused by being sexually penetrated by a woman. She quickly took it for granted that the men posting these explanations all thought it felt great (reason enough to engage in any activity). But the mind-trip they took as they anticipated being taken seemed to layer itself on top of their physical pleasure, and the combination took them places they all swore they would never get to otherwise. She learned a great deal about the psychological attraction of being taken in the ass by a woman from Bill, a blog denizen posting a typical comment:

"I don't know what it is. Part of it must be connected to some kind of crazy thrill I get from the embarrassment of it all. I guess I get turned on by being 'forced' to do this really embarrassing thing connected to the woman seeing—--and using--—a part of me that you're supposed to keep hidden (I'm not talking about forced like a BDSM-thing; it's more like, 'Oh please don't make me do this because it's SO embarrassing, but I truly hope you DO make me do it.'). That is just a crazy, intoxicating mix of emotions. Then there's the idea of 'being naughty, being bad on purpose' that I find erotic somehow. I mean, showing my asshole, exposing myself like that—that's something you get spanked for as a little kid, right? (Hmmm, am I into sexplay spankings, too?) Finally, there's the anticipation of hoping that she WANTS me to show her my asshole because it turns her on to know that I will surrender it to her, but not knowing for sure if I'm going to get her hot, and dreading that she WON'T be turned on and WON'T do me. When she does take control and lets me know in no uncertain terms that she's going to fuck me because she's hot to do it and wants to make herself come as a result, I get this great big relief inside that quickly turns back into anxiety because she IS going to fuck me in the ass. What a roller-coaster ride! Like I said, it's hard to explain. All I know is that a woman who pushes all these buttons along the way to finally bending me over, spreading me open, and plunging her strapon deep into me in order to fuck me as a way to get herself off—--well, that woman is a sex goddess to me. In fifteen years of having these feelings, I've found only one sex goddess, and I married her."

Just as intriguing for Jackie were the women's explanations, which were hot and arousing in ways the men's descriptions could not duplicate (the guys could never know how it felt as a woman to take a man, to fuck him as the one doing the penetrating—--a complete turnaround of all the cultural conditioning of woman as receiver). The women's posts talked about things like how intimate the act was, how much they adored that their men would—--literally and figuratively--—open up to them like that during lovemaking. The women intimated that the symbolic act of surrender by the male (no, they didn't use that language, but Jackie's psychology filter translated it that way) was as big a factor in making them crazy with lust to fuck their men silly as any other single aspect of the act. Having the power to give a man an orgasm by penetrating him, by being inside of him and driving him crazy BECAUSE he had surrendered and opened up to them in a way that involved total trust was powerfully erotic and addictive for many of the women.

Continuing her self-education was a given. It was a fascinating and truly enjoyable erotic curriculum for Jackie.

She enjoyed all three volumes of the _Allison and Jeremy_ series immensely. She found that the production company affiliated with the by-women-for-women site sold other top-notch fantasy material for women who wanted to probe the male asshole as well as the male psyche. Though her love life continued on a rather rocky, unfulfilling pathway, her fantasy love life grew prodigiously in scope and variety.

By now she was beginning to understand the attraction the act held for so many people, and she wondered if she would actually find a guy who would go for it. Her regular dating life, though, had been turning up a series of losers who were either quickly discarded after only a couple of dates as way too into themselves or complete jerks or both, or who were simply not worth the investment of time to find out if they were good in bed. Frustrated, she continued on the lookout for quality men who might actually be a pleasure to date, to get to know, and ultimately, to have sex with.

At the same time, she also continued indulging herself, tutoring herself, enjoying herself with stories, blog postings, videos, and just good ol' clit-frigging fantasizing about what it might actually be like to finger a guy during a blow job or to feel the back end of a fake cock strapped to her crotch press into her when she squirmed against some guy's naked ass, giving him a thorough screwing that would launch her into a royal orgasm.

It was inevitable that she would eventually find the site with the associated blog where she saw the posting.

An immediate tunnel-vision sensation momentarily disoriented her when Jackie read the words written by "mpls_ace":

"I've always loved it when a chick slips a finger up my backside when I'm pumping away on top of her. I can't really put into words why or how, but it feels fantastic. The first girl who did this to me was into piercings, tattoos, and scoring 'righteous weed,' so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she might be a bit, um, 'adventurous.' (And how the hell I ever hooked up with her is still a mystery to me.) But she really opened my head to some new experiences. For sure. I've been lucky enough to find a couple other women who got into it, but most of the chicks I've had sex with just freak out when I even suggest it."

Jackie blinked hard, an ominous yet seductive tug starting at the back of her subconscious.

Mpls_ace continued: "Like this one chick. Man, she was smokin' hot, and we hooked up during a great spring break trip. The first night with her was abso-fuckin'-lutely great. She was truly good between the sheets, and she was cool to hang out with, too. I would have liked to get to know her better. But the next night I guess I must have been overconfident about how she would react, and I asked her to put her finger inside me when I got on top of her. BIG mistake! She was not down with it, and things pretty much sucked (in a bad way) after that."

There. There it was, the tug again, and it broke from a subconscious nudge to full-blown recognition.

"Mpls," as in, "Minneapolis." "Ace," as in his nickname. Spring break. Two nights doing the nasty. The second night spoiled by the chick's aversion to doing what "mpls_ace" asked.

Brandon!

_Oh, my god!_ Jackie thought, her hand covering her mouth as she sat in front of the computer screen in her bedroom.

She stood up. Paced. Ran both hands through her hair, blowing breath through pursed lips and looking back at the screen in disbelief.

Jackie walked back to the chair at the little desk where her computer sat, but she didn't sit down.

She leaned forward and re-read the post.

". . . smokin' hot . . ."

". . . cool to hang out with . . ."

". . . would have liked to get to know her better . . ."

". . . things pretty much sucked (in a bad way) after that . . ."

Stunned, she eased back into the chair and started searching the site's blog posting archives.

"Mpls_ace" had apparently discovered the site only a month or so ago, but he had made it clear in his several posts during that time that he loved the sensation of a woman's finger sliding inside him during sex.

"During a blow job is one of the best times to feel it," he said in one post. "I've been lucky enough to have three different girls do it to me (and, trust me, I can remember the exact number and who they were because a girl making a guy feel that good means he will NOT forget her). I hope to feel it again—--a lot—--in the future. I'm working on it, and I'll find another girl into it, I know."

"Find me!" was Jackie's mental exclamation.

"The last post was great," mpls_ace wrote on December 12th in response to a posting by a woman who was describing how, and why, she fucked her boyfriend. "You wrote a great description of why it gets you hot to do a guy like that. Makes me want to try out being on the receiving end of a strapon one of these days."

_No way!,_ Jackie thought, jumping up in excitement.

Fingertips trembling on top of the keys, she scrolled through all the posts, not wanting to miss any of the threads to which mpls_ace might have contributed. Doing so brought her to the bottom of the current month's threads, where she saw the "post a response" box just above the link reading, "Need to register?"

Should she?

Confused, excited, stunned, aroused, anxious . . . Jackie's reaction was an incredible mix of conflicting emotions.

She X'd out of the site.

AFTER bookmarking.

She shut the computer down and went into the kitchen to fix a cup of hot tea.

Curling up in her favorite chair with the cup of tea, Jackie blew across the steaming liquid to cool it down before sipping.

Mpls_ace. Brandon. What were the odds?

She shivered in spite of the steam rising from the cup held close to her face.

Register on the site? Post something to see if he responded? If he did, might he offer his email address? If he did THAT, would she contact him?

Her thoughts ran away into multiple potential scenarios:

He would ask her immediately to get together.

He would call her a bitch and tell her to leave him the hell alone.

He would reply with a sweet yet sexy message that hinted he would love to repeat what they had done in Miami Beach.

He would say he was not interested in ever hearing from her again.

She remembered his gorgeous brown eyes, how she had loved looking into them. She remembered his laugh, his sense of humor. Then she remembered his body, his lovely cock, the way he had used it to give her the best orgasm she'd ever had with a guy.

What if he didn't even respond to her post?

An idea came to her, and she rushed to her computer. However, no amount of searching—--Facebook, Google, MySpace, anything—--turned up "mpls_ace" as a term that connected to a site where Brandon (if Brandon and mpls_ace were really one in the same) could be contacted. Disappointed that she could not find him some other place on the web besides a site dedicated to strapon fucking and ass play, she slumped back in the chair at her desk.

It would have been so much easier to have found him on some (non-sex) site and then figure a way to explain to him in an initial email how she had "stumbled" onto his site. With her new knowledge that he thought she was hot and would have liked to get to know her better, and with her recently developed eagerness to experience man-fucking, Jackie could have continued in that initial email with something like, "I've regretted many times that I wasn't more adventurous or open-minded that night," and gone on to smooth things over and maybe re-ignite their connection.

But the easy way was not to be.

It was after midnight by this point. With no other avenue available for contacting mpls_ace, Jackie knew what she must do.

Registering at the blog was quick and simple, but she spent time considering how to identify herself. Finally settling on, "new2this," it was less than a couple seconds later that she was into the site with posting rights.

She typed: "It's been a real education reading the posts in this blog. I'm new to the whole asshole-as-erogenous-zone thing, so the discussion here is helping me understand some stuff (and turning me on like nothing else!). As a woman who for her whole life has been grossed out by anything even remotely close to anal play (but who nonetheless absolutely adores sex!), I'm now really wondering what it would be like to--—gosh, I can't even type it without blushing!—--well, you know, wondering what it would be like to slip a finger inside a guy. There, I said it, and it got me hot."

Jackie had no idea where the ruse originated in her head. Of course she could type it without blushing. She could read about it without blushing. She could watch it without blushing. And she desperately wanted to DO it, during which time the only blushing happening would be that brought about the sexual flush of excitement that naturally causes things like engorged, extra pink pussy lips and a slight extra pinkness on her chest right above her breasts.

She went with the flow as she continued to type.

"And to the guys who have posted here about bad experiences with women who were clueless about what I've been learning and thinking about lately from reading this site and others, well, don't be so hard on those women. They were just ignorant. Some of them, with a little loving instruction, would probably turn out to be eager to fulfill every one of the arousing fantasies I've read here."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
123456...9