Jackie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

I could see instantly she wasn't kidding about the kilt. Her eyes showed she was slightly put out about my remark. "It takes a real man to wear a kilt in public. I'm sure Sean Connery would tell you as much." She told me.

"I'm sorry. I was kidding about being to manly. I don't own a kilt." I told her in a way of an apology.

I saw Angie's eyes sparkle in the streetlight as she said. "Well maybe we should rectify that."

Before I could object Angie's lips were on mine once more. This time she pulled out all the stops as her tongue slid into my mouth. At the same time her thigh found my erection and I could feel her thigh rub against it. She also rubbed her breasts against my chest and I could almost feel her hard nipples through both our jackets.

Just when I thought I was about to make a mess in my underwear Angie pulled back and said. "Why don't you come to my house around nine tomorrow and we'll leave from there. We'll stop and have breakfast on the way."

We kissed once more and Angie made sure she rubbed up against me like she had before. Just when I though I was sure to pop my cork Angie stepped back and said. "Until nine tomorrow love and bring your little friend with you." Those words and the smile on her face told me that she not only knew I had a hard on but she had rubbed up against me on purpose. I watched as she got in her car and drove away.

Chapter Three

Morning couldn't come soon enough as far as I was concerned. It was the first weekend that Angie and I didn't plan on working at least on the Saturday. By eight I was long past ready to leave but I knew it only took me twenty minutes to drive to Angie's house.

I had been there several times before but it always had to do with work. This would be the first time I would be going to her house as a social call. To say I was excited would be an understatement. The way she kissed me the night before and the way she rubbed up against me told me she was as interested in me as I was in her. That knowledge added fuel to my fire.

The weather had turned cold in the last few weeks and that morning the temperature hovered in the mid-forties. Thankfully the forecast called for warming temperatures into the sixties by late afternoon.

Due to the colder temperatures I decide on wearing a pair of black Dockers a wool turtleneck sweater and a jacket. Once the temperatures warmed I could take off the jacket.

Angie's house was in an affluent subdivision. It was a two story home with four bedrooms and three baths. She had acknowledged the house was more than she really needed but she detested paying rent and the house would sell for more than she paid for it. She considered it a wise investment.

As I pulled into Angie's driveway at nine o'clock on the dot she stepped out of her door. She was wearing plain brown slip-ons with a flat heel. She wore knee high white socks and an emerald green plaid skirt. A white cable knit sweater and a leather jacket. On her head was a beret made of the same green plaid her skirt was made of. It wasn't until I saw the sporran around her waist that I realized she was wearing a kilt. She actually looked like a school girl, which was pretty hot.

As I approached Angie her arms went around my waist and her lips sought out my own. We kissed for a few seconds before she said. "God its cold out. Come on lets get in the car and out of the breeze." There was a slight breeze blowing and I could see it puff up Angie's skirt.

We went to one of those chain restaurants where we had breakfast. On the way into the restaurant Angie held my hand and she left it to me to tell the hostess how many was in our party. Even after we sat down Angie held onto my hand.

Once our meals had arrived I asked Angie. "This may sound a little weird and if it does you don't have to answer me. I was just wondering why you kissed me last night and why are you so affectionate toward me. I mean we kissed that night after the library and then nothing for the last three months.

Angie squeezed my hand and smiled before saying. "Its not because I didn't want to, but I didn't want my feeling for you to get in the way. If we had become intimate before you got the job permanently, I was afraid you would think it was because we were involved. I wanted you to earn the position as my associate. I was pretty sure you wanted to know you earned it too." She was right I did want to know I earned it. I told her as much which earned me one of her dazzling smiles.

After the restaurant we went straight to the festival. It was held at the fair grounds and there was a long line of cars waiting to get in. Once we found a parking spot and got out of the car Angie took my arm as we walked to the entrance.

All around us were men wearing kilts. Not every man there was wearing one but there were quite a few who did. Angie made sure to point out any man that was over six foot tall and broad in the shoulders. She would then ask me if I thought he was any less of a man because he was wearing a kilt.

Once we were inside the gate we went first to the caber toss. A caber is a long wooden pole that is tossed by men wearing kilts. I wasn't sure why they were doing it except to say it looked like a real man's sport. I'm sure Angie made sure I saw this to strengthen her argument about real men and kilts.

After the caber toss we watched teenaged girls doing an Irish jig and other Irish dances. Then we went on to a dog show, which Angie watched intently. She also asked me what I thought of dogs and cats. I liked dogs but didn't care for cats.

After the dog show we started looking at the tents where they sold items that dealt in Irish and Scottish origins. In one of the tents I saw they sold swords. My fascination quickly took over until I found myself buying a five foot broad sword. The steel wasn't the best quality, but it was really a show piece more than something I would actually use.

As we continued to go though the tents I learned that the color and the pattern of the plaid had significance. Each clan had its own color and pattern that would tell others what clan he or she was a member of. I also realized that the plaid Angie was wearing was the one for her own clan.

I really should have known where this was all going. Angie would lead you by the nose in her own sweet way till you were doing just what she wanted. It wasn't until we walked into a tent that sold kilts that I realized just where she was leading me.

Angie started looking though the rack before she said. "You can wear my family colors Jack, if that's okay with you. Exactly what is your waist size?"

I should have stopped her then but I was infatuated with Angie by this point, but I did question her. "Really Angie I don't think I want a kilt, after all I'm not Irish or Scottish"

She dropped the kilt she was looking at and said. "You really don't have to be Irish or Scottish to wear a kilt, but if you really don't want one then I'm not going to force you. I just thought you understood it has nothing to do with what you're wearing as to whether you're manly or not."

"I understand that, it's not something I would wear. I'm not sure I would feel comfortable in one." I told her.

"I guess you will never know how comfortable you feel in one till you put one on right." She told me, which looking back was another way of getting me to do what she wanted.

"I guess your right."

Angie took the kilt she had been looking at and said. "Here just try it on and see how you feel about it. If you're too uncomfortable wearing it then you can take it off." Before I could say anything she turned to the sale's clerk and said. "Miss my boyfriend wants to try this one on do you have anywhere he can change?"

The use of the word boyfriend when she was referring to me surprised me. I had no idea we were that close. Before I could recover from the surprise I was taken back to a makeshift dressing room.

Once I was inside I figured I might as well put on the kilt then at least I could say I tried it on. I didn't realize how cool it was until I took off my pants. Instantly my skin became like goose flesh as I tried pulling my pants off over my shoes.

I had just gotten the kilt on and the snaps done up then I heard Angie say. "I have some different socks for you Jack. Can I come in?"

After telling her she could Angie ducked under the curtain door and came in. She looked me over and said. "Very nice at least you don't have knobby knees like most men do."

She then stepped closer and said. "Do you know what the best thing about a kilt is?" When I shook my head no she pulled the hem of the kilt up and reached under it and grabbed my manhood through my boxes. With a devilish grin she said. "I can do this a lot easier."

Angie massaged my genitals till I was rock hard. At the same time her lips were on mine and her tongue was in my mouth. It really didn't take that long to get me hard but Angie made the kiss last a few minutes before she said. "Give me your pants and your socks and I'll have the clerk bag them up."

I knew by this point I was going to wear the kilt, but to save face I said. "I didn't say I was comfortable in it yet."

"Well of course you're not honey it's something new, you have to wear it a while to really see if it's something you're comfortable with. Now come on out when you're ready." She scooped up my pants and ducked back out of the dressing room. Now I had no choice but to wear the kilt in public. Like I said, when Angie puts her mind to something you might as well go with it.

It took me about five minutes to get my erection under control and to get my courage up to walk out of the dressing room. I really expected to hear people laughing about the way I was dressed in an emerald green kilt and knee high black socks, but of cause there was none. After all I wasn't dressed any differently than a lot of men at the festival.

As soon as Angie saw me leave the dressing room her smile once more lit up her face and I swear I could see a sparkle in her eye. She came over and entwined her arm in mine and said. "There's my man come on lets go watch some more of the games."

After watching some more of the games and the procession of the clans Angie asked. "Well do you feel comfortable in the kilt now?"

"I guess its okay though it still feels kind of weird. I just wish the wind would stop blowing." I told her.

Angie giggled and said. "You should be glad you weren't wearing the kilt this morning. I though my bottom would never unthaw."

At five o'clock the festival came to a close. As we made our way to the parking lot I asked. "Do you want to stop for dinner on the way home?"

"No I'm going to make you dinner tonight as soon as we get back to my place." She told me as she clung to my arm.

"Are you sure it pretty late to start something?" I asked.

"I already have it made; all I have to do is pop it into the oven when we get home."

Chapter Four

It took us over an hour to get back to Angie's house. Most of that time was sitting in traffic trying to get out of the Fair Grounds. Once we did get back to her house Angie had me sit on her sofa while she put the casserole she made into the oven, When she came back into the living room she was carrying two glasses of wine. She sat on the sofa next to me and handed me one of the glasses.

I didn't drink much of the wine before Angie took the glass from me. After placing the glass on the glass coffee table she leaned over and kissed me. We were soon kissing deeply as we held each other tight. It was Angie who took my right hand and placed on her left breast giving me the signal it was all right to touch her intimately.

It was Angie who pulled off her sweater giving me my first glimpse of her white lace bra and the heavenly mounds, which it held. The bra I took off myself after I licked and kissed every inch of her exposed flesh.

Angie's breasts didn't look like they needed the support of her bra as they held they're shapes nicely once it was removed. What really surprised me was the small nipple ring that were pierced though each nipple.

"I've heard of having your nipples pierced but I never knew anyone that did it before." I told her before I licked at one of her nipple rings.

"Mm" She said "I had them put in on a dare when I was in college. They feel so good when someone licks them I hate to have them taken out."

As I licked at her rings and sucked on her hard nipple Angie moaned sweetly. I was actually surprised by how long her nipples were. They were at least a half inch thick and the end stuck out almost an inch. Her areolas were a dark tan color and they were hard and bumpy a testing to her arousal.

Angie caressed my head and played with my pony tail as I continued to suck on her nipples and licked the flesh of her breasts. Her breathing quickly became labored; her moans and gasps became more frequent. Before I knew it she started shaking and I heard her tell me not to stop, as she was cuming. I had heard a woman could orgasm from having her nipples sucked, but I never knew one that could.

Once her breathing had returned to normal and her heart had slowed she pulled my head up to hers and we started kissing once more. At the same time she reached under my kilt and started pulled off my boxers. It was clumsier than it sounds put in short order my boxers were tossed to the side.

Once my boxers were history Angie took my cock in hand and started stroking it. I realized the advantage of wearing a kilt, there was no zipper to undo or belt to unbuckle. Once my boxers were gone Angie had free access.

She stroked my cock for a few minutes then she pushed me back till I was almost lying on the sofa. She next flipped up my kilt and leaned over to start licking my cock.

She didn't take my cock into her mouth immediately instead her tongue swirled around the head like a swab. She then licked up and down my five inch shaft before she started licking my balls. Once my cock was wet with her saliva she took the head into her mouth and started sucking.

From the way I was laying I could see every thing Angie was doing. I could also see the way she would look up at me while her head moved up and down on my shaft. I really wish I could say it lasted longer but unfortunately she was very good and I was very excited.

With in minutes I felt my orgasm rear up and I shouted. "God Angie I'm going to cum."

I said it to give her a warning in case she didn't want me cuming in her mouth. Angie didn't seem to mind as her mouth moved faster and she sucked even harder. Less than a minute later I groaned out as I felt the first load of my semen inject into her mouth. I also felt Angie swallow it down. Several more loads, each of which was also swallowed, followed the first.

When I was done cuming Angie released my spent organ and crawled up to rest her head on my chest. I didn't even hesitate as I pulled her head up and kissed her on the mouth. When my tongue slid into her mouth I tasted something odd. It only took me a second before I realized I tasted the aftermath of my own ejaculation.

After we kissed Angie looked down at me and said, "Thank you. You're one of a few guys that didn't treat me like I did something disgusting."

"What do you mean disgusting? That was wonderful." I asked in disbelief.

"Most of the guys I sucked off act like their semen is poisonous. They won't kiss me until I rinse out my mouth. That really ticks me off. I mean if they think it's so gross then why is it okay for me to swallow it."

"I don't know Angie. I'll kiss you anytime you do that to me. Now may I return the favor?" I asked eagerly.

Angie giggled and said. "Most definitely my love but we'll have to wait till later to continue. Dinner is almost done and I still need to set the table." She told me as she started to get up.

"Let me help" I said.

When I tried to get up Angie pushed me back down on to the sofa. She then smoothed out my kilt so I looked decent once more before saying. "No sweetie, this time I'm serving you. Now relax and I'll be right back."

Angie picked up her bra and sweater and left the room with out putting them back on. About ten minutes later she came back in wearing an emerald green camisole top that seemed to match the kilt she was still wearing. She then helped me to stand as she told me dinner was ready.

We ate dinner by candle light in her dinning room. Dinner was good though it wasn't anything spectacular. I mean after all she didn't have much time to prepare it. She also had a tort for desert and coffee to follow. We talked about the day and what I like about the festival. At the end of the conversation I admitted that once I had the kilt on it wasn't that bad as long as other men around me were wearing one too.

When dinner was over I said. "Seeing you cooked I'll do the dishes."

Angie thought only for a second before saying. "Only because I hate doing dishes I'll let you." She then giggled.

After helping me bring the dirty dishes from the dining room Angie left me to my task. There really wasn't much to cleanup. A dirty casserole pan two plates plus a few glasses and flatware. Instead of using her dish washer I did everything by hand. It would be faster and more economical.

As I was wiping off her granite counter tops Angie snuck up behind me and slid her arms around my waist from behind. She nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Are you ready for bed?"

I turned in her arms and saw she had changed from the kilt and camisole to a red satin button down pajama top and a red satin robe. She wasn't wearing any pants or a skirt, from what I could see she might be wearing panties but the robe hid them from my view. "I'm not the least bit sleepy." I told her teasingly.

She kissed my lips lightly and said in a seductive whisper, "No one said anything about sleeping. In fact if you're lucky you may get to sleep before dawn." I had nothing else to say as she virtually dragged me up to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was beautiful and oh so feminine. Her dressers were painted white, as was her king size bed. Above the bed was a canopy made of white silk with a lace boarder that hung down over the sides. All around the room there were lit candles of every size and shape. I could tell Angie put a lot of thought into this night.

Once in the room she turned to me and we kissed. As we kissed Angie's hand slid down my back and came to rest on my left ass cheek. It was actually kind of strange to have her hand on my butt but I couldn't say it was unpleasant. When she cupped the cheek in her hand and gave it a squeeze I couldn't stop the moan from leaving my throat.

We kissed with her groping my ass for a few minutes. When our lips separated it was only long enough for her to pull off my sweater and tee shirt. Our lips made contact again while her hands unsnapped the waist band of the kilt so it too could slip to the floor.

Once I was standing naked except for my shoes and socks Angie pushed me back toward the bed till I was sitting on it. She then knelt between my legs and removed my shoes and socks. Just when I thought she was going to suck me off again she stood and pulled off her robe and the pajama top as one. She didn't even try to unbutton the top she merely pulled it up over her head.

As soon as her top and robe were gone I saw Angie had put on panties. They were made of red satin with see through lace on the front panel. They looked so delicate and extremely sexy. I couldn't stop myself from reaching out and grabbing hold of her hips. I then pulled her close and started kissing her hard flat tummy as my hands caressed her satin covered bottom.

She let me kiss her tummy for a minute or so before she pushed me back till I was lying flat on the bed. She then straddled my hips before lying down on top of me where we started kissing once more.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers