Jackie Pt. 04: Alternative Ending

Story Info
A non-demeaning, trans-supportive rewrite.
1.5k words
4.47
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a short one-off rewriting of Literotica Author Scribler's ending to his/her four part story Jackie, which in my opinion was horrifyingly mean-spirited, and completely destroyed for me the respect I had for him/her for writing Oasis In The Desert. In Part 4 of Jackie the author ended the story in a repugnant mean-spirited fashion that completely undermines the struggle of a transsexual woman to find herself. So I'm writing my own ending a'la Literotica's chain stories. Being a transgendered intersexed woman I write from experience, and this is how it should have ended. My ending starts from the point where Angie is waiting for Jackie to cave into her emotional blackmail and drink the hormone spiked coffee.)

***********************************************

I stood there, still staring at Angie as she pushed the coffee toward me. There were some things I had to accept about myself, some things she was right about. I did feel more right with myself as a woman. And I even enjoyed fucking Dan. It had made me feel more like a woman than I wanted to believe. But even still...

I took the cup of coffee, staring at it. Angie always got her way didn't she? I looked up at her, and she looked so smug as I held the coffee in my hand, thinking her cuckolded little sissy husband Jack would give into her as always. But I realized in that moment she was right.

Jack was dead.

Even more than that, Jack had never really existed. In my anger, my burning disgust with her cold manipulations, her shallow attitude, her complete disregard for how I felt about anything, I realized that deep inside, I was always Jackie. If I hadn't been, I would have fought harder. I loved Angie, but love can't change who you truly are inside.

I refused to look at her anymore. I still loved her but I decided then and there that her dead husband Jack may indeed have been a spineless cuckolded sissy, a pussy boy who would whimper and kneel and give in to her every cruel whim.

But I didn't know anyone named Jack. My name was Jaqueline, and I was a strong confidant woman. And Jaqueline bowed to no one.

I drank the coffee and carefully read the forms to make certain the name change was all it entailed. At this point I couldn't just assume Angie had any faith in my legal talents, and I wanted to make certain there were no hidden clauses that would screw me down the road.

I played along as she smugly kissed me and ordered me to cook breakfast. I played nice when Dan came downstairs, woken by the smell of the bacon. I acted every bit the part they expected of me while I carefully mapped out how things would go from this point on. Angie had left me with the illusion of having any control for so long, but now the illusion was hers.

After breakfast I followed them both upstairs and fucked them. I knew if I declined for any reason Angie would get paranoid I was having second thoughts. She really believed she loved me. Of that much I had no doubt. But what she had done to me isn't love. And in hindsight I knew I was wrong about her, she could fake tears very well, as she had that night at the motel.

As she had promised, beyond the namechange, everything else I had to go through to become her little slut wife took only a few weeks. I dutifully played my part, feigning the feelings she expected of me. Once my bank accounts and credit cards were all properly up to date, I put my own plan into action.

First I dug a little deeper into Dan's background, and learned I had him read very wrong. He was a superior court judge. I made a clear mental note of that. Then I took the tape recordings I had begun making the day after Angie's grand revelation to our bosses at the law firm, backed up by every legal precedent I could find on my lunch breaks, and successfully convinced them of everything Angie had done, including illegally spiking my coffee. The senior partners had come to like me and respect my work ethic, and they agreed to take up my proposition.

Angie's number appeared on my celphone several times an hour starting the next morning. Right after reading an article in her morning newspaper about the judge accused of not only cavorting with a married lawyer whose cases he had often presided over, but of helping her manipulate her husband, she found the divorce notice in her mail.

Given all the evidence and legal precedent I had dug up, the divorce was very one-sided. All Angie could do was fume in court. It was only by my kind refusal to press charges that she avoided criminal proceedings for some of the things she had done. I asked in the divorce only for an even split. I wanted only my own money and bank accounts, I didn't want one single thing of hers.

Anything she bought me she got to keep. The upside of her always doing the spending was that my bank account topped $800'000 US since all my paychecks went into my bank unspent. I bought a small cozy Condo, with very big closets, and bought my own wardrobe. I got my own legal hormone prescriptions. Angie kept her job at the firm, again solely through my kindness, but she was demoted to a lowly legal assistant. For my hard work I was promoted myself to a position as the senior legal secretary while Angie by court order paid my way through law school.

Two years later I was in hospital, recovering nicely from the sex change operation. Angie had also been right about how useless my small cock was. So I was more than happy to be rid of it after two years of therapy to determine my eligibility and hormone therapy. I never needed the implants Angie wanted, proper hormone dosages grew me naturally to a nice c-cup.

As I lay in recovery, I had a visitor.

"Hello.... babycakes," She said. I looked up and smiled.

"I have to admit," I replied, "I did think that was a cute nickname."

"Then why?" she asked, the crocodile tears starting to well up in her eyes. "Why did you throw it all away? Why did you destroy what we had?"

"We never had anything to throw away Angie," I said, still smiling. "Everything we had was a cruel lie to feed your own ego. There was nothing real in our marriage except my love for you. And you destroyed that when you told me what you'd done."

"But I did love you!" she protested in tears.

"No," I said calmly. "You loved the idea of me. The sissy man you thought I was. You knew as little about who I really am as I did. Although for that much I suppose I should thank you. You helped me to realize Jack was a comfortable lie. But when you shattered the lie that day, you let the real Jaquelyn free. The proud woman, the strong woman, the confidant woman. And that woman has no place in her life for a shallow, cruel, manipulative bitch who thinks love means accepting only the parts of her lover she likes and finding someone else for the rest."

"Jackie... please...," she tried to protest, right as Anna walked in with my soup.

"Who's this sweetiebuns?" Anna asked, as Angie's mouth fell in shock.

"The woman from the tranny boutique???" Angie said, aghast.

"Mind your mouth Angie," I said. "Anna helped me realize my true self after I left you behind. And she fell in love with me for me, and accepts me completely as I am. Which is more than you ever did. But again, I do have to thank you Angie. If you hadn't been so shallow about Jack's tiny dick, I might never have woken up and had the chance to realize who Jackie really was. You can leave now."

Angie went to protest but Anna stood between us. Anna wasn't trans like so many assume, she's just tall. But even a tall woman is an imposing figure when she's protecting the love of her life.

Angie quit the firm the next day. Last I heard she was trying to start her own law firm, but the stigma of the Judge Dan scandal followed her wherever she went. That was a year ago. I'm all healed up now, and Anna loves me as I am. Anna never tries to change me, or force me into anything. And we found a boyfriend because it was what we both agreed we wanted, not out of any lies or deceptions as Angie had done.

We got legally married during the brief golden age in California before the bigots who don't think they're bigots railroaded Prop 8 through in California. I'm part of the legal team trying to overturn it. But Anna and I have our legally recognized marriage certificate, and I'm happy with her and Brian.

Part of me still loves Angie. And I do owe her for unintentionally setting me free as she tried to imprison me. But she never loved me. She loved who she wanted me to be while fucking her studs like it was no big deal.

I'm Jackie. Jack never existed. And there can be only one.