Jackie's Club Appearance

Story Info
Wife enters a strip contest.
2.2k words
4.22
137.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the swinging party at Bob's house, Jackie was sexually wired. We talked about the party every night. The sex we were having was like a drug, we couldn't get enough. On Friday my cock wore out, but Jackie was still horny. I told her about an ad I saw in the paper, about an amateur strip contest at a nude bar which was on the other side of town. I told her that as sexy as she is, she would surely win. She had enjoyed dancing nude at Bob's party, I thought she might be tempted.

She said, "I'll let you rest tonight and we will go to the club tomorrow night and see what happens."

The next evening we went to the club. Jackie was wearing a medium blue dress of some kind soft clingy material. When she moved, I could tell she had nothing on under her dress. The doorman took us to a table, close to the stage and runway. We ordered drinks and the waitress asked Jackie if she was going to be in the contest.

"Let me get a few drinks down first and then I will decide."

The waitress brought back two drinks for each of us but refused to take any money since the two guys at the bar were buying, in hopes that she would dance. My wife checked out the guys over my shoulder and saw two good looking regular guys with big smiles on their faces. I could see them in the mirrors which were all over the walls. As Jackie exchanged a toast with them.

Jackie was half way through her second drink when another drink was brought to the table for her, compliments from another guy at the bar. When Jackie toasted him I saw him say, "please dance." After finishing her second drink Jackie went to the ladies room. When she came out she stopped to talk to the bartender and the two guys. They all nodded their heads with big smiles after Jackie said something. She turned around and pulled up her dress showing them her naked ass then dropping her dress back down she strutted back to me.

The MC got on the stage about ten minutes later saying he had five ladies ready to dance for us. The first three were pretty good, in that they were sexy and got the crowd going. The forth lady was a little shy and by the time her second number was almost done she still had on her panties. She stepped out of them just as the music stopped and she ran off stage. Then the announcer called Jackie's name and with a smile at me she stepped up on the stage. The MC asked her name and told her how sexy he thought she was. He asked her if she was ready to take off all her clothing for this group of 40 or 50 horny guys. She said yes she was ready.

During her first number Jackie danced with her dress on but with her hands sliding all over her body. She would dance over to one side of the runway and lift her dress up grinding her naked pussy at the crowd then the other side. The guys were making a lot of noise and throwing money on the stage. When the music ended her dress hit the floor and there she was, standing naked in front of all these guys who were cheering like mad and making all kinds of lewd remarks. The second song was slower and when she started moving to the beat everyone quieted down to watch. Jackie danced down and back up the runway with her hands caressing all over her body. With her back to the crowd I saw her hand dip into her pussy and her ass contract with her touch. Boy! was she turned on. She got on the floor and started thrusting the pussy and ass at the crowd. Then turning around again on her knees she stroked her clit a few times pretending to cum just as the music stopped. At least that is what she wanted everybody to think, but I knew better.

The MC stopped Jackie before she could leave the stage and with his arm around her waist and his hand on her butt, he called all the other contestants out on the stage. When all five ladies walked out, they were also naked. He asked each of them to walk down the runway and for the crowd to cheer for the one they liked best. The cheers for Jackie were the loudest by far and as she accepted the prize money from the MC he whispered something to her. All the ladies left the stage with the MC behind them. It took Jackie fifteen minutes to come out from back stage. When she did the crowd cheered her again. I watched as she walked slowly back to our table stopping here and there to have a few words with the guys. I saw several hands slip up her dress touching her between her legs. She would give the hand a little hump and move on. When she sat down next to me she was radiating a high degree of sexual heat. I asked her what took so long back stage. She told me that the MC had rubbed her butt with his hard on and as turned on as she was, she let him finger fuck her while she gave him a hand job.

We had one more drink and went next door which was a dance hall. Some of the other dancers were there and having a ball. We headed straight to the dance floor. Jackie and the other girls were dancing with the same sexy moves they used on stage. We danced about four songs during which I watched Jackie and the other girls flash their ass all over the dance floor. As we sat for a few minutes the two guys from the bar came over and offered to buy us drinks and talk for a while.

Their names were Tom and Jerry [yeah like the cartoons] they were in their early 30's and very nice guys. They were in town for a convention and were going home late the next day. Jackie was quite taken with their witty conversation and ready smiles. Of course, the constant string of compliments concerning her sexy body and superb dancing ability, endeared them to her even more. The guys danced with her for the next hour. While on the dance floor I could see that they were taking every opportunity to touch her. When a slow number would play, Jackie would rub her groin against their's. During a slow dance with Tom, he maneuver her into a dark corner and slipped his hand up her dress to caress her pussy. Jerry did almost the same thing but must have slid a finger or two inside her, since her eyes went wide and her hips humped his hand. I took Jackie onto the dance floor for a slow song.

"Are you have a good time?"

"I'm having a lot of fun teasing the guys." She smiled.

"Is that all you are going to do? Tease them?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

My hands were not idle while we talked and when she said maybe, I slid a finger into her very wet pussy. When we got back to the table, the conversation turned very sexy. Jackie was sitting between the guys and their hands were up her dress playing with her pussy. Our table was in the back corner of the dance hall and there was not much light, putting our group into a semi-darkness. Jackie leaned back in her chair moaning and spread her legs. Her dress was above her hips and I could see their hands. One had two fingers inside her while the other was stroking her clit. After about five minutes Jackie had an orgasm. Tom whispered in Jackie's ear and she nodded her head. He slid off his chair and buried his head in her pussy. A few minutes later Jackie was biting her finger in a effort not to cry out as she came again. My cock was standing at attention and I assume so were Jerry and Tom's.

After Jackie came Tom's head came up and he kissed her neck. I saw his hips grind against her pussy and her quick look around to see if anyone was watching, nobody was. Her hand went between them and Tom moved back about eight inches. Which was about how long his hard cock was. Jackie's hand was wrapped around him guiding his cock to her pussy lips. I could not believe was I was seeing but I sure as hell was enjoying it. The head of his cock popped past her pussy lips and he slowly slid the rest of his eight inches all the way into her. He fucked her steadily for a few minutes but Jackie got nervous and made him stop. Tom had a "oh poor me" look on his face and Jackie felt bad for stopping him.

She leaned over to me and said, "let's get out of here."

She gave each of their cocks a squeeze and grabbed their hands leading them out. I followed, wondering what she had in mind. Since the guys had to get back to their hotel we gave them a ride. When we got to our van Jackie sat in the middle of the back seat. Our van has seating for five, two up front and three on the rear bench seat. The bench folds down to make a bed. Tom and Jerry sat on either side of her. I adjusted the mirror so I could see the back seat and started the engine. When I turned around to back up the guys were pulling Jackie's dress over her head, leaving her totally naked.

It normally would take fifteen minutes to get to their hotel, I made it in ten. During the ride, Jackie leaned over to suck Tom's dick, leaving Jerry the job of eating her pussy. I pulled into a dark parking place behind the hotel and swivelled my chair around to watch my wife have sex with these two guys. Jackie looked at me and the guys then at herself, telling us we were over dressed. Two seconds later the guys and I were naked with rock hard cocks.

Tom and Jerry made the bench a bed. Tom sat on the side of the bed while Jackie on her hands and knees started kissing his hard-on. Jerry got behind her positioning his cock to enter her pussy. When she felt his cock, she looked at him and smiled as she pushed his hard cock deeply into her. When he grabbed her hips and started to fuck in and out of her pussy, she went back to sucking Tom. After about ten minutes of moaning and groaning, my wife stopped sucking Tom. She laid her head on the bed and opened her pussy to Jerry's pounding cock. Jackie's body was all tensed up and would jerk with every thrust of Jerry's dick.

She was saying to Jerry, "fuck me, fuck me."

Tom reached around and started to stroke her clit. My wife slammed her pussy back onto Jerry's cock and held it there while he fucked into her. When I saw Jackie's orgasm approaching I told Jerry to plant his dick deep inside her and hold still. As her orgasm hit her, Jackie's pussy opened wide pulling Jerry's cock deeper inside, then clamping down she pulled him half way out. She did this fifteen or twenty times when Jerry cried out and grabbed her hips holding himself as deep in her pussy as possible. His hips began twitch in and out as he fucked her through his orgasm and hers.

Jerry slumped to the floor drained. Jackie moved Tom over to the center of the bed, positioning herself between his legs with her pussy pointing straight at me, she went back to sucking his eight inch cock. I took the opportunity presented and fucked my wife through another orgasm, cumming when she did. My wife looked back at me when my softening cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy and smiled. Tom stretched out on his back presenting his eight inch pole to her. Jackie positioned herself over him, putting his cock at her opening, she pulled her pussy wide open. With an upward thrust Tom fucked is dick all the way to the hilt inside her.

He grabbed her ass holding her still while he screwed his cock in and out of her pussy. He would change the speed and the angle of his thrusts and my wife was loving it. After about ten minutes Tom pulled Jackie's chest down to his and straightened his legs, pushing his cock straight up. My wife started to slide her pussy up and down on his cock. Faster and faster she went, then Tom suddenly went stiff arching his back off the bed and shoving is cock deeply up her pussy. I could see his cock ejaculating inside her clenching pussy, as my wife frantically rubbed her clit against him orgasming shortly after he finished cumming.

Jackie laid on the bed playing with herself during the ride home. When I pulled into our driveway and looked at my beautiful sexy wife, I fucked her again as she told me what a wonderful time she had.