Jackie's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

"Sure," she said gamely.

"Why aren't you going home to your family for the Holiday?"

"Are you kidding? Why would I spend a week with that barren bitch my son married and freeze my ass of in Chicago when I can lay on the beach and enjoy the sun?"

"You won't have to work?"

"No, Mr. David has a couple there to take care of things, I'll have the time off. Who knows, I might even get lucky while I'm there!"

"Hell you say, it will be him that gets lucky!" I answered meaning it.

"Her," she corrected me.

Oh shit.

"While I'm here I'll go ahead and pack you a bag for the trip if you like," she continued as if this were the most normal conversation in the world.

Mel called my room a while later and I hurried out carrying nothing and not wearing much more than that.

When we entered the plane at the private terminal I was awestruck. This thing was great. All leather furniture, corian counters and tables, entertainment center and phones at every seat. I had never been on a private jet, but I suspected this was better than most.

I noticed the company sign on the side of the plane, "Scott Exploration" and I started to giggle.

"What's that all about?" David asked me.

I pointed to the sign.

"Yeah, S.Ex for short!'

Inside a woman was waiting to take our coats and assist with seating or luggage. I untied my jacket and turned my back to her letting it slip off. David nodded at my choice of apparel, Mel winked and Mrs. Costner smiled and told me to sit by her. I turned to thank the girl with my coat and David introduced us.

"Jackie, this is our stewardess, Sarah."

"David Scott! You can not call me a stewardess! My contract calls me a flight attendant! Stewardess is sexist and degrading!" she ranted, but with a charming smile all the time.

"So sue me!" he laughed back at her.

"I just might! Especially if these uniform skirts get any shorter!"

"You know the uniform is in your contract Sarah, you can't sue me for that."

"Yeah, I also know they're at least an inch shorter than they used to be!"

"How much would another couple of inches cost me?"

"With a good lawyer probably a couple of million at least. A million an inch!"

"Might be worth it?" he mused as he headed to the seats.

Sarah was a spitfire and I liked her right away, I didn't know just how serious she was, but suspected it was mostly just their way of teasing each other. She had shoulder length curly brown hair that was magnificent on her, big brown eyes accented it and were the most striking feature of her soft round face. She was only about an inch taller than I and a little bigger in the bust. I guessed her to be about 27 or so and later found out she was 35. She moved with grace in her high heels and just seemed to flow around the plane as we all got settled for take off.

Her uniform was composed of the short black skirt that was under discussion. It wasn't really terribly short, about mid-thigh, but it was close fitting and hugged her round butt nicely. The top was a white cotton blouse, tailored to her body and revealing under its thin fabric a soft lace bra. A thin black scarf hung around her neck and was knotted loosely over her breasts. Rather than hide, it accented the exposed cleavage. She appeared bared legged to her patent leather pumps.

We sat in individual leather armchairs that would pivot around so we could all face the table between the seats. As we sat I heard David tell Mel.

"When you get back to Houston call the laundry and tell them to take a half inch out of Sarah's skirts each time they launder it for the next month. That ought to be interesting."

The plane took off like a rocket, much faster and steeper than any commercial jet I had ever been on. We were soon at cruising altitude and leveled off flying comfortably along. Sarah served us all drinks and snacks and took orders for lunch. As she bent to place drinks on the table in front of us the necktie dangled drawing the eye to the visible rise of her breasts. Her legs bent as she dipped to place trays of snacks on the table and her skirt rose to show a tantalizing amount of thigh. I could see where she would be very distracting. I wondered what effect loosing two more inches of skirt would have on her. Would she modify her performance while serving guests, or go ahead and show her panties, which would surely be visible if the skirt were any shorter. This wasn't the usual, "Do you want the soggy chicken or week old fish?" lunch, she actually offered us menus with several selections.

A little more than an hour into the flight I was getting restless and David was talking business with Mel so I got up to wander around a little. There isn't much room to wander, but seeing Sarah at the rear of the plane working in the little galley area I headed that way. The flight was smooth but still walking on a plane in heels was a little unstable.

"I waited tables for a time while I was in college," I began, "but never at 600 miles an hour or at 30,000 feet. You make it look so easy."

She smiled, that was good, then said, "After dancing the two step in four inch heels with a half drunk cowboy this is easy!"

"You must be the new girl."

My expression must have shown my question.

"Yeah the new girl, the one all the rumors are going around about."

"I've only been here a day, what rumors?" I asked a little shocked.

"Look honey, this is a small company really. I mean we make a ton of money but there are only about 50 employees in all, nothing, absolutely nothing, is a secret around here."

"So what rumors are going around?" I asked a little afraid to know.

She looked at me raising her eyebrow a little, sort of measuring me to see if she should tell me the truth or not. "The favorite one currently is that David decided to stop marrying his lays and has hired himself a high priced French whore to take care of him.

I never could lie worth a damn, my face always gives me away and it did this time too. I was at a loss for words.

Sarah smiled her sweet smile again, "I know that's BS girl."

I was relieved and sighed, then she continued.

"You obviously are not French!"

I turned beet red as I stammered for an answer, then realized that she was still smiling impishly at me, waiting to see how I would react.

It all struck me as funny suddenly, and true. I wasn't French after all. I laughed, "You're right, I'm not French, I'm from the Midwest."

We talked for a time, just chatter about the company I now worked for and some of the people in it. The thought crossed my mind to mention what David had said about shortening her skirts, but I knew that would violate David's confidence, so didn't. Besides, I knew Sarah could handle whatever he threw at her.

"So do you really mind the uniform?" I asked her.

"This?" she asked using her hand to indicate the outfit, "not at all, I just like to give him a hard time. I know David uses me to distract some of his guests on the plane, but that's alright too. If they're dumb enough to let a little leg affect their business judgement shame on them."

"I've got a feeling you like to tease a little too!" I jested.

"Who me?" she said innocently.

"What about you girl? Is that your uniform?" referring to the crop top and bikini that I wore.

"This?" I giggled, "hell no I just got dressed up for the trip!" I raised one foot and wiggled a heel, "these are my uniform!"

She looked a little confused, "You mean just high heels?"

"Yep!' I said trying my best to look unaffected by the revelation. "Around the house that is all I wear, anything else is at David's whim. Outside I get to dress, but from what I've seen so far that's not going to be much better than being naked."

"Don't you get cold?" she asked laughing.

"Honestly, embarrassment keeps me warm!"

For some reason I had the urge right then to strip off my shirt and bottom and let her see me in my uniform. I resisted the impulse thinking that maybe on the trip back David would take the choice away from me.

Trying to change the subject I asked her, "Do you guys fly back to Houston, or do you wait in Key West?"

"The boys, pilots, will be off for the week and will fly home. I'm staying here for a little vacation. I get to stay in David's house while we're here and the company picks up the tab for all the meals so why not enjoy it?"

So she would be seeing me around the house soon enough I thought.

I returned to my seat across from David and he smiled at me, "You and Sarah hitting it off ok?"

"Yeah, she seems really sweet," I smiled back at him.

"She'll be staying with us this week,' he added with no apparent expression.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers
12