Jacking for Jill, Jilling for Jack

Story Info
A couple's mutual surprise.
2.3k words
4.44
73.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack dawdled over his morning newspaper and coffee. It was a sleepy Saturday in the early spring, and he and Jill had no plans for the day. She had gone to the market right after breakfast, and he was alone for a time. Getting up and stretching, he walked into the master bath and had a quick shower, then dried himself and slipped into his oversized white terry robe. He went to the computer in the bedroom, which was against the wall at the foot of the king bed, to check his mail, and the usual 90/10% mix of junk mail to real mail flooded in. He clicked through all of the real ones and then deleted the junk messages one by one. Only one of these caught his eye; it was an invitation from an adult service, with supposedly "amateur" models portrayed in "candid" situations.

He knew this was total bullshit, and there was nothing amateur or candid about it. Something, however, caught his eye this time. The featured model, "Candy," was a petite blonde woman about 20 years old with shoulder-length hair. She looked a lot like Jill, except that his wife wore her hair long and bushy on top but very short on the back and sides with a tapered, almost masculine clipper cut. Jill exercised a lot, and didn't want to be bothered with a lot of hair. Even with the slightly butch haircut, Jill was drop-dead gorgeous, about 5'4" with a swimmer's body, but with outstanding tits and ass. Jack lusted for her continually even after 10 years, but there was more and more static between them. He wondered at times if their marriage would survive.

So Jack turned his attention back to "Candy." She was pictured on a tropical beach in a white bikini, with a transparent white sarong around her hips. The pictures formed a series in which the girl gradually undressed, revealing small but luscious breasts with delicate pink nipples. The next picture showed her slipping out of the sarong, and the last one had her kneeling in the sand, with the bikini bottoms lowered halfway down her thighs. Her pussy hair was strawberry blonde and her cunt lips were a shocking pink. She spread them for the camera and tilted her head back from the lens, her eyes covered with sunglasses.

Jack's desire began to stir from within the lower folds of his voluminous terry robe. He'd had a running battle with his wife over sexual issues which usually left him high and dry. Jill's career was getting in the way of their life together, and he had long suffered in silence. However, in recent weeks, he had discovered a new side to his sexuality, and found himself fantasizing about masturbating outside, or doing it with another person watching him. He hadn't done much about it except one discreet trip to a lingerie modeling place in a far distant city while traveling on business. So increasingly, his main sexual outlet was masturbation, which had become routine for him, particularly when Jill was away on her frequent business trips. He didn't usually do it when she was home, out of faint hope that they might wind up in bed, but today he was particularly horny, and he felt the urge to continue.

He selected the last picture, where the girl was kneeling on the beach nearly nude, and double-clicked on it. It filled the screen, which was a large format motion-picture style monitor he used for his writing work. He leaned back in the chair, which was an expensive one in the executive style, and allowed him to recline very comfortably with his legs extended before him. Jack untied the terry belt of his robe, letting the two halves fall to his sides, and his cock sprang free. He was almost totally hard already, and a droplet of pre-come welled up on the tip of his penis. He rubbed it around his glans with a sigh, and focused on the girl on the beach.

Jack ran his fingertips over his nipples, one after the other, which became stiff and pointed with desire. He began to stroke himself with his right hand in long, slow movements; his eyes closed and his head fell back, luxuriating in the sensations of lust. He joined "Candy" on the beach. He lay down quietly on the towel facing her, and the girl did not seem surprised to see him there. He continued to stroke himself, and the girl smiled approvingly. Candy sat back, allowing her to slip the bikini bottoms past her tiny white feet, and off. She threw them playfully at Jack, and the small triangle of satin floated briefly across his engorged cock. The touch of the delicate fabric sent a thrill through him, and his excitement surged.

At that exquisite little image, Jack almost came. He opened his eyes and squeezed the tip of his penis gently and relaxed, which he did whenever he wanted to delay ejaculation. His excitement receded to a lower but no less delectable level.

It was his recurring fantasy, this idea of someone watching him masturbate, and that of masturbating outdoors. The mental image of being naked on the white sand beach with Candy was a compelling one, and he began to stroke himself in longer and slower movements. He was taking something of a chance, in that he had no idea when Jill would be coming back, but when he was this aroused, he didn't care much. Part of his fantasy sometimes involved being observed by Jill, and the thought that she could walk in on him was an acutely pleasurable one.

Jack softly stroked his straining organ. The feeling of the sun on his body was incredibly soft and sensuous. Candy smiled approvingly at this, and lay down on her side facing him, with her left elbow in the sand, and leaned her pretty head on her left hand. With her right, she toyed briefly with her incredible tits. The nipples swelled under her touch as she tinkered with them. Then she slid her hand quickly down between her legs, and inserted her manicured third finger deep into her pussy.

Jack lay on the beach towel with the hot sand of the beach under his back. The sun warmed his cock and he jerked it slowly and steadily, as he watched Candy finger-fuck herself. His climax was drawing near. He began to pull his penis harder and faster, and the palm of his hand grew wet with his pre-come, which served to heighten his pleasure even more. At last, he was at the point of no return in his orgasm. He knew he was going to come, but he resisted it with all his might. He gripped his raging cock firmly and held it tight, pointing his toes and arching his back, fighting the urge to shoot his load. He glanced at Candy, who looked serenely back at him and opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't stop... "

Jack opened his eyes and found Jill standing over him. He was so aroused and so involved, he never realized she was in the room. It was she who had spoken.

"Don't stop!"

And with that, Jack exploded. Jill watched, spellbound, as he fired stream after stream of sperm high into the air, covering his chest and belly and crotch. It seemed to go on for minutes, and his dick continued to contract again and again, long after his sperm fluid was exhausted. Finally, his orgasm subsided. Jill went into the bathroom and ran a washcloth under warm water, then lovingly wiped the mess from his groin and torso, as he began to protest.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were going off the island for groceries," he wailed, plainly embarrassed...

"The drawbridge was stuck, and I didn't feel like waiting, so I decided to turn back and get the groceries later," she said, calmly.

"I'm sorry... " He started to explain, but she cut him off gently.

"Don't be sorry... I'm glad I found you doing this. I've wanted to talk to you about it."

"About what?"

"About this," Jill said simply, as she slipped out of her sweat pants and hooded sweatshirt. Underneath, she wore a matching bra and panty set in a shimmery, translucent lavender. This color, against her tanned and athletic body, stormed Jack's senses, and desire began to build in him again.

Jill sat on the edge of the bed where she could see the computer monitor.

"So let's see who you were jerking off to... Oh, baby... She is pretty... " Jill exclaimed, as she ran her fingers over her erect nipples, through the shiny fabric of her bra. "Were you away on this beach, fucking Candy while I was supposed to be at the store?" She smiled wickedly at him.

"No, I wasn't fucking her. She was just watching me... " Jack was at sea, uncertain where this conversation was going, but he went on. "I think I like it... "

"Like what, Jack?"

"I liked that she was watching me. It turns me on," he admitted at last.

"I like it too."

"When someone is watching?" Jack's befuddled, postorgasmic brain was slowly putting the pieces together.

"Yes... and I think... well... maybe you should watch this... "

Jill undid the front closure on her bra, and slipped it off her shoulders. She lay back on the bed, lifting her fantastic ass off the mattress in order to slip the tight nylon panties down and off. Now quite naked, she was plainly aroused. Her nipples rose to sharp points, and as she spread her pussy lips with two fingers Jack could see her glistening wetness from several feet away.

"You came for me, Jack. Now I want to come for you."

Jack was stunned. He started several sentences but never got a single syllable out. Finally he managed to say something.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you watch, Jack?"

So Jack swivelled the big chair around to face the foot of the bed, as Jill began to masturbate. She kept her eyes fixed on his, as she slid her right hand between her legs. Her pussy lips were coral pink and fringed delicately with her fine blond hair. She parted them deftly with two fingers of her right hand, and began to stimulate herself, first with tantalizing slowness, then gradually faster.

Jack was dumbstruck. Never in a hundred years would he have thought he would ever see a woman masturbate for him, especially not Jill. Yet, there she was before him, with her legs stretched taut in front of her, toes pointed at the wall and tits pointed at the ceiling, frigging herself for all she was worth. Jack couldn't contain himself. His cock was hard as a rock, and he began jerking off to his beautiful wife.

"Oh, yes, do it for me...I love it..." Jill said, in a frenzy of sexual arousal.

Jack's pleasure built rapidly to a peak of sexual intensity. "I had no idea...This was what you wanted...I though I was alone..."

"Fuck no, Jack...I've wanted to for months...I was dying to..."

Jill was near the brink of orgasm. Her nipples were erect as Jack had never seen them before, and her cunt was dripping and swollen. A sexual flush crept up her body from the center of her chest, covering her to her neck with a rosy pink glow that was easy to see because of her fair skin.

'Christ,' thought Jack, 'she looks like she's going to explode!' He had never seen her so turned on by anything before. The raw, tense sexuality of his wife's shocking arousal fueled his own, and Jack felt his climax begin to build as Jill spoke to him, breathlessly.

"Jack...Jack...Jack...I love you...this is...for you...it's...Watch me..."

Her voice was a faint, breathy whisper, as she thrashed herself closer to orgasm. She deftly plunged three fingers of her left hand into her soaking wet pussy, and lifted her ass off the bed. Lost in erotic exaltation, Jill humped her moving hand with her pussy, afire with lust. On the very edge of orgasm, she cried out in a final burst of exhibitionist lust.

"Jack...Look at me!"

The sight of his wife fist-fucking herself was way too much for Jack, and helpless to delay his ecstasy any longer, he climaxed. Semen shot from his cock like a Roman candle, again and again, high into the air, falling back onto his body like warm rain. At the same moment, Jill's orgasm ran over her like an avalanche. Contractions began deep inside her body and shot through her sexual organs like a bolt of lightning. Her clitoris seized abruptly, and her vagina clutched her left hand, squeezing it with each thunderous contraction. Her vagina, ass and clit clenched over and over, perhaps two dozen times, each time slightly less furiously than the last. Jack, his orgasm spent first, opened his eyes and watched Jill, who cried softly with each receding pulse of her loving, sexual heart.

At last, they were done. Jill lay on the bed in a semi-coma of pure sensual fulfillment. Jack got up from the chair and went into the bathroom to wipe the mess off his body once again. He returned to the bed, and lay next to his wife, who curled up in a fetal ball in his arms.

"I can't believe we just did that," Jack exclaimed, still astonished.

"I can," Jill replied. "Shh...go to sleep..."

"Okay," Jack said. "But we have the hell of a lot to talk about..."

Jill snored softly in reply, and Jack pulled a quilt up from the foot of the bed, to cover them both. The late morning sun slanted in from the sea, and fell through the window blinds in warm bands across their bed. Jack closed his eyes and cradled his wife against him like a sleeping infant. They did have a lot to talk about, but now, he knew, it could wait.