Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood Pt. 05

Story Info
Jacki's cumming out party.
5.4k words
4.74
43.8k
31

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacki697
jacki697
361 Followers

We finished our drinks and talked in excitement about the forth coming party. Steve then caught the glint of headlights as they turned up the driveway. "I better go make sure the valets get started parking the first cars right, or we will never get all of them in here." Steve sat down his beer and headed for the door, "Be back in a minute girls."

Seeing the lights of the arriving guest set off my nervous butterflies. I turned to Laura, "I need to tinkle real quick, will you come with me?"

"Of course darling, let's go," she answered and grabbed my hand and led me on.

I pulled down my panties and sat down and began my business then asked Laura apprehensively, "Laura, are there going to be any other girls here like, well you know like me."

Sensing my distress Laura squatted down in front of me and took my hands in hers, "Baby, what's wrong."

"I just was worried someone might find my, you know, and think I was a freak or something. I thought I might feel better if there were other girls like me here," I muttered.

Laura looked me in the eyes and said, "No honey, no one is going to think you're anything but a beautiful young woman they would saw their arm off to be with. Trust me."

I let out a smile, "Thanks Laura I needed that."

"My pleasure baby," she replied and wrapped me in a hug, "now clean yourself up and touch up your lipstick, I need to pee too."

I wiped my clitty, then stepped in front of the mirror, and began reapplying my lipstick. "You forgot to answer me about whether or not there would be other girls like me here."

Laura wiped herself and pulled back up here panties, "Well there usually are, usually the members have 6 or 7 other t-girls on the list."

"What about other sissies, like me," I interjected.

"You haven't been a sissy for some time now Jacki," she said. "Sissies are men who dress up as women. Darling you've been a woman for some time now."

"A woman with a little something extra," I laughed back.

We both giggled and finished touching up our faces, Laura then took my arm and said, "Come on lets go have some fun."

As we strutted down the hallway, we could hear music and laughter, as guests filed in to the main room. There were about 50 or so people already there and more pouring through the front door at each second. I saw Steve talking with Mr. Conner who was dressed like a football player, and Tara and Courtney were at each arm dressed as sexy cheerleaders.

Tara spotted us as we bounded into the room arm in arm. "There are the two hot redheaded sailors we have been looking for."

The four of us girls shared a hug as we complimented each other's costumes. "I love Jacki's new hair, you guys look like a hot mom and daughter pair," Tara said.

"Well you two girls look fab, and so hot and cute," I replied. We all giggled, drank, and danced as the room began to fill.

Steve brought a man over to introduce me to later. The man was quite good looking in the rugged lumberjack kind of way, and looked to be about my age. He wore a pirate costume that exposed his chiseled stomach, my ass puckered in excitement as he shook my hand and Steve introduced himself. "Jacki, this is Mark. He's an architect I work with, and an old golf buddy. Mark this is Jacki, she is an accountant for me, and has been staying in our pool house."

"Nice to meet you, Jacki." Mark said.

Steve then said, "Why don't you two chat, I'll go get us a drink."

We talked for a bit, and Mark told me how pretty I looked, that made me blush a little. He had used to live here in the city, but had moved up state a year ago, but he was down this way quite often for work. The party began to fill up to capacity, and before long Mark saw a friend he needed to talk to, and turned to me saying, "Well it was lovely to meet you Jacki, hopefully I'll see you later?"

I looked at him coyly, "Maybe."

He smiled and winked at me, then walked away. Courtney then took his place, "Who was that hunk, you officially have me jealous."

"Oh that's one of Steve's friends Mark," I replied.

"Well if you don't take him, I'll gladly let him fuck the hell out of me," Courtney growled.

I retorted, "I saw him first, dibbs."

By 7 the place was jam packed full of people of all shapes sizes and races. There was scarcely room to move, but from what I could see there seemed to be 3 women for every man. When the last couple of the evening arrived, the front door was closed, and Steve took to the microphone, and waved me and Laura up on the stage. Laura and I walked up to cat calls and whistles from the crowd. I felt a little embarrassed by all the attention, but Laura pulled me close as Steve began to speak.

"I'm Steve Clark, and Laura and Jacki and I would love to welcome you all to our annual Halloween bash." The crowd erupted into cheers, after his opening. Once they settled down, Steve continued, "Most of you have been here before, but for the newbies among us just ask around if you need anything. Remember your rules, and most importantly have fun." He turned to us and took Laura's hand, "Without further a dew, let's get this party started." The DJ started the music back up as everyone cheered and danced. As we dismounted the stage I could see people begin to start filling out to other parts of the house. Laura and I were met by Tara and Courtney and yanked out on the dance floor. We danced around in the mob of people, grinding and dry humping anything that came up behind us.

Slowly the party began to move from the main room to other spaces, and the dance floor began to clear out. I saw Steve being pulled towards one of the hallways by two young blondes dressed as naughty nurses. I had lost track of Tara and Laura in the mob, but I found Courtney grinding away on a middle aged man dressed as a vampire. I decided I would get a drink and see if I could locate the other girls or better yet Mark. I got another glass of wine, and fended off a couple of advances by other men, because I wanted to make Mark mine. I searched the crowd, as people filed out, but with no luck. More worryingly I now couldn't find Courtney. I settled in and danced a little more and waited to see if they turned up. After 5 minutes I decided they all had probably began having fun, without me.

I decided I might as well do some exploring. I entered into the dimly lit corridor and could instantly smell the scent of sex. Everywhere I looked there were various couplings fucking in in lustful exuberance. I continued exploring to see what I could find. It seemed like each room had a different theme. The small formal dining room, was full of women fucking one another, the writhed and moaned in passion in various positions. Roxy, the pink haired girl, from the tattoo parlor was wearing a strap-on and hammering away at Tara's moist pussy, with a large strap on cock. Tara saw me watching and blew me a kiss, as Roxy fucked her silly. Well I had found one of my friends, I decided to continue on further.

In a sitting room, there were about 10 or 12 men all together having a gay sex orgy. I caught sight of Mr. Conner fucking a dark haired twink in a jock strap on a couch. His long cock was pounding away at the boys, smooth hole, while he had his lips around another man's pole. The blonde man who Greg was sucking, then pulled his cock from Greg's hungry mouth and joined the two on the couch. He positioned himself behind Greg and slowly pushed at his back. Greg bent over and began making out with the twink he was impaling, stifling his moans. The blonde man then began to squeeze his cock into Greg's exposed orifice. He slid into Mr. Conner and they rocked together, as Greg's swollen cock was buried in the twink, as the fair haired stud at his back powered away at his hole. The scene was pretty hot, but I decided to move on further.

Next I came to the den, where I found Laura. She was surrounded by 3 ebony studs. One laid on the ottoman, as she straddled him. He had his hands on her hips and bounced her up and down on his glistening shaft. The other two stood at her side with each of their massive black cocks in her manicured hands. Each one of them was at least 10 inches long, and so thick that her hand couldn't completely envelope their girth. From the visual of her stretched pussy the black stallion she rode, was every bit their equal. As she rode her African lover, her now exposed orbs bounced freely, as the two other men pulled at her nipple studs.

The man that hammered away at her sweet cunt was talking dirty to her, "Damn L, you a true black cock bitch ain't you. You love this black dick don't you baby." The two other men joined, in unison, "yeah freak this black cock hoe, Fuck dat pussy up Tyrone."

Laura's eye's glassed over in lust, as she came on the black dick stretching her snatch. She moaned, "Yes T, fuck my pussy, baby. Your big black dick feels so good fucking my white pussy, Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, give me your black nigger dick."

"Here you go bitch, here that nut," Tyrone slammed her down once more and drove his pole deep into Laura's womb where he emptied his seed. "Damn L you a freak, hoe. You done creamed yourself on my dick again."

Laura shook as the act of Tyrone filling her pussy caused her to orgasm again. She eventually rolled off Tyrone. He then stood up and walked over to two young white girls, and told them, "Be good white bitches and clean my dick for me, before I fuck you both." The two girls grabbed his rod and greedily lapped at its length.

The two other black men then returned Laura to the ottoman, this time in doggy position. "I get this pussy next, L you suck his dick while I tear up your white ass," one of the men instructed. As they situated her for another round, she caught my stare. Laura gave me a horny grin and a wink, before she was penetrated from behind and a cock was shoved in her mouth.

I turned to move on and a hand grabbed my ass, I turned hoping to find Mark, but instead I found a short man dressed as batman. "Damn, what a fine ass," the short man said with a slightly Spanish accent. He was a middle aged with a dark mustache, and not completely unattractive.

"Would you like to take this party somewhere private," he questioned. I was horny as hell after watching Laura be pounded into submission, but I really wanted to find Mark. But in this crazy atmosphere who knew if I could.

I bent down and kissed him on the lips and he returned my advance, or tongues wrestled as his hands explored my body. He was a good kisser, so I thought to myself, he will do. His kisses moved to my neck as I whispered in his ear, "I need you to fuck my ass hard."

That was all the encouragement he needed. Then led me down the hallway trying to find a spot. We finally found a room that was unoccupied and set to work. He went to close the door behind us before I stopped him, "leave it open baby."

He complied with my wishes, and he kissed me firmly as he pulled me close. His hands returned to kneading my ass, as mine massaged his stiff cock through his tights. I finally broke his kiss and allowed myself to drop down his body to my knees. I licked at his cock through the tights as he began to moan, then I hooked my hands into his tights, pulling them down and setting his member free of its confinement. His cock wasn't all that long, maybe 5 inches, but had quite impressive girth. I wrapped my ruby lips around his prick and took his manhood into my mouth. He must have been quite excited, because within a couple of minutes he was close to blowing his load. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me, "Let's see that beautiful ass."

I then crawled on the rubber covered bed, and removed my thong and placing it beside me. He then pushed at my back and I went down on all fours, and lifted my skirt exposing my hole and clitty. I guess my little appendage didn't bother him to much as he dove face first into my hole. "Damn, you taste good baby," he muttered into my horny pussy, as he lapped ravenously at it. I let him continue to lick my now moistened rosebud until I just couldn't take it anymore, and I pushed his head back from my ass. He looked up at me disappointed, as I said, "No more tongue, I need a cock now."

I crawled forward and allowed him to join me on the bed. I handed him the bottle of lubricant from the nightstand and offered him my ass. He greased his cock and then prepared to mount me from behind. His width proved to be an issue, as he struggled to push his dick into me. I relaxed and pushed out hard with my ass, and finally my anus accepted his cock. He quickly submerged himself in my rear, and slowly fucked my ass back and forth. His length left a little to be desired, but when the slammed himself into me hard, his wide head would rub my p-spot causing me to moan. We fucked back and forth, before he began to moan, and grunt. I then felt him spurt his hot seed into my rectum. He collapsed back on the bed and I spun around and took his cock into my mouth, sucking the last remnants of cum from his penis. He got up and pulled back up his tights, as I noticed Roxy in the hallway flicking her clit. The short man exited and I waved her in. She came in the door, and commented, "That was so hot, I hope you didn't mind me watching."

"Well since you got a free show, how about you clean me up," I said scooting my freshly fucked ass to the edge and lifting my stocking covered legs. Roxy dove in and lapped at my creamed hole, cleaning it of the leaking cum. She moved back and I sat up bringing my mouth to hers. Her hand pulled at my nipples as we swapped the creamy treat back and forth. She broke the kiss, "these turned out nicely," she commented as she tugged at my nipple rings. She kissed me once more, and said, "Thanks babe," before turning to leave. After she left, I stood up and grabbed my panties. I tried to fool with the clasps but ultimately said to hell with it and stuffed them in my top.

I walked out to find Courtney, walking down the hallway, "Oh there you are I've been trying to find you." We embraced each other and kissed. I could taste cum on her breath I wondered if you could taste it on mine.

"I need a drink, how about you," I asked.

"Lead the way girly," she answered. We walked hand in hand back into the main room. As we did I felt more cum leaking from my pussy and beginning to run down my leg, I thought it best not to draw attention to it.

We found Laura, and Tara taking shots at the bar in the main room. They saw us and said, "There are our girls, I hope you two are having some fun." They passed us jello shots and we all downed them, then we were passed two glasses of wine. I drank half of mine in the first drink.

Laura cautioned, "Slow down darling this goes all night." I laughed back, "I know I just worked up a thirst."

Laura, I could tell had been having fun. Her stockings were shredded, she too was going commando as her cum soaked panties were wadded up in her bra, her red hair was tossed about and her sailors cap was long gone. Her inner thighs glistened with excess black jizz. Tyrone walked up behind her and wrapped her arm around her. "Damn L when you gonna let me have a piece of that white cookie," he asked motioning towards me.

"Oh no, her delicate flower is not ready for the mandingo group," she laughed. "Plus that means id have to share some of my black cock, and you know how bad I am at sharing," as she groped his massive member through his basketball shorts.

"True dat,"he replied. "So you think your pussy be ready for round two, the boys are getting anxious."

"Sure I'm ready," she chirped.

"I think I'll tag along if you don't mind Laura," Tara added.

Laura looked at her, "Ready for some dark meat are we?"

"As they say, when in Rome," Tara replied. They downed another shot and then placed Tyrone in the middle, and his hands on each of their asses. The group walked away leaving Courtney and me at the bar.

I turned to Courtney, "Tara won't walk right for a week, I mean cocks like this," I held out my hands demonstrating Tyrone's endowment.

She giggled, "Not my pussy, I'm not that much of a size queen I guess. Like 8 inches is the max, 6-7 inches is perfect for me."

"Same here," I said as we drank.

"Speaking of cocks, I met two cute guys earlier, while I was looking for you. They said they wanted to dance, I told them I would meet them here once I found my friend," she explained.

"Ooh that sounds fun," as I bent down to fix my shoe. When I did, my panties fell out of my top. Courtney picked them up and looked at them. She then took her other hand a put it under my skirt, fondling my naked clitty, and then feeling the sticky cum on my inner thigh,

"Your dirty girl you," she exclaimed, "Was it Mark?"

I sighed in disappointment, "Sadly No, I haven't been able to find him actually."

"Well I'm sure he will turn up," Courtney consoled. "Oh look there they are."

Courtney waved to someone across the dance floor. Two tall guys in firemen's costumes began to make their way over to us. Both guys were about 6'4" or so and looked like they could be brothers. Both boys had an Abercrombie model look to them, and with nothing on underneath their fireman's coat they both sported a delicious set of hairless abs. "Oh my," I cooed as they approached.

"They are young and kind of dumb, so don't let them talk too much, but they are nice pieces of man candy," she chuckled as she sipped her drink.

"So ladies, we heard there was a fire over here that needed to be extinguished," the one on the left said.

Courtney was right, total idiots, I thought to myself. "Hi boys, this is my friend Jacki. Jacki that is Brad on the left and Curt," Courtney said as she introduced us. "Why don't you guys grab us another drink and we can do some dancing." The boys nodded and went towards the bar.

"See what I meant about not talking," Courtney laughed.

"Yeah no kidding, but they are both incredibly hot though," I added.

Courtney then got serious, "I figure our best shot is to pull them out on the dance floor, dance for a while and then find a loud place to have them fuck our brains out."

"Sounds like a deal, as long as we don't have to carry on a conversation with them we are good," I agreed. "But if I find Mark it's all on you."

Brad and Curt returned with our drinks and we promptly pulled each out on the dance floor. We danced our little hearts out grinding away on the guys crotches. Curt was fond of playing with my ass under skirt while we danced. I was a little buzzed from my drink, and very horny now from playing with Curt's rock hard body. I gave Courtney a wink to signify I was ready. We grabbed the boy's hands and dragged them towards the rooms. I caught a glimpse of Mark being led out by two brunettes. I considered chasing him down, but It was probably too late. Oh well, I thought, maybe another time.

We wondered the halls with our boy toys in tow looking for a room. We walked around for a while before catching two couples exit a spare bedroom. I told Courtney, "I think that room has a stereo in it."

"Perfect," she replied as we led the boys in. The room was now empty, so we entered bringing the boys in behind us and closing the door. I pointed Brad towards the stereo control on the wall, "Brad, why don't you find us some music, and turn it up loud."

Brad nodded in agreement, and Courtney and I entered the attached bathroom. As hip hop started blaring, I said, "So far so good."

Courtney laughed in return as she removed her panties, "Won't be needing these now."

I took off my top exposing my breasts. "Good idea Jacki, I'll go topless to. Less work," Courtney asserted.

Once we were ready we entered the bedroom and looked at Curt and Brads hot bodies, Courtney then shouted, "Now lose the clothes boys."

Both Brad and Curt shucked their clothes quickly and stood naked before us. They're chiseled frames were immaculate and they're half hard cocks were glorious. We both attacked the boys dicks, on our knees in a flash; Courtney on Brads cock, me on Curt's. We sucked at their tools breathing life into them in short order. Curt was a little longer than Brad around 7 inches at full mast, But Brad trumped Curt in girth. I was so horny, I jumped to my feet and kissed Curt deeply and led him to the bed by his cock.

jacki697
jacki697
361 Followers
12