Jacki's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- If you're wearing your work outfit today, you may also start to service a few patrons. We will park at a distance from the tattooist booth and you'll walk twenty feet in front of us, wiggling your hips seductively. If some one hails you on the way, stop and wait for him to make his proposals.

- I've no idea of the standard fee, Mistress!

Dee noted that her sister just asked technical questions : in her head, she was already a whore trying to earn her life. Dee decided they could try to offer Jacki to her first customers with little chances of having her trying to escape.

- Three hundred dollars is the price in my top class brothel for a quarter of an hour. Here, it should be much lower, in particular if your patron wants just a blow job. In that case, just ask for fifty dollars. At this price, he will tell all his friends and you may become soon rather busy. Don't forget for them to put on a condom. You don't know whether they are safe! You offer a rubber to each of your patrons. Put a few between your breasts for them to be ready for use! Your customers will get reassured and ask you more expensive services. Let's say two hundred for your pussy and three hundred for your ass. For such a price, you'll suck them clean afterward!

- OK, Dee but where?

- Look straight forward : there's a seedy hotel to your left. I would bet they rent rooms by the hour. Just enter and ask for what you need!

Jacki went away with the wiggling gait of a seasoned whore. A man whistled as she passed by him. She stopped, asking him with a raucous voice,

- What can I do for you, Sir!

- Nothing! I just showed my pleasure of seeing such a pretty wench in our dull life!

- Sorry! I made a mistake. I thought I had run on the first true man in this street!

- You're going to see if I'm not a true man!

- That would be my dearest hope!

- How much do you charge?

- Fifty for a blow job in some dark alley, two hundred for a cunt fuck in the nearby hotel and three hundred for my ass on the bed in the same hotel!

- You aren't cheap, slut!

- No but you'll find I'm worth every cent! And I clean you in my mouth afterward, except for the blow job : a bargain price it is, not charity!

- I really like you, slut! Let's settle for a gentle fuck in the comfort of a bed but your ass is too expensive!

- You'll never know what you are declining!

Jacki bravely entered the hotel with her customer on tow. He exited exactly a quarter of an hour later, looking quite satisfied with himself. Dee's sister emerged a few minutes later, her hair perfectly rearranged and her make up restored. She was really a high class whore already. Abbie had an appreciating grin :

- Being your sister, she couldn't be a less than perfect whore!

- Thank You, luv!

Jacki had not time enough to join them before being hailed by another man interested by her sex appeal. All in all, adding the men she serviced before and after going to the tattooist, eleven men accompanied her into the famous seedy hotel. Dee congratulated her : a good start for a whore, eleven men in three hours!. You just should work a bit faster! How much did you earn?

- Let me count : six at fifty, ten at two hundred and one at three hundred, that should be two thousand and six hundred...

- Don't forget the room price!

- I had it for free as I blew the receptionist under his desk!

- Welcome to the new whore in the family! Now we can hold the ownership ceremony this very evening. Abbie will be our master of ceremony!

The tattooist had also made the piercings Dee requested. Jacki now had a ring yo both her nipples, four on her cunt lips and one on her clit hood. Dee had attached a very short leash to it and it was dangling just around her knees but most people would think it was a part of her outfit and, everything considered, it was!

When they arrived to their house, Abbie went to wake up Jacki's daughters. They emerged reluctantly from their slumber. Dee informed they had to attend the ownership ceremony of their mother who was now an active whore. They changed then to ceremony clothing, Jacki put on her old wedding dress and the other girls stayed naked. Debbie was the only one wearing a cocktail dress. Justin would take the photographs and he made several pictures of Jacki taking poses with a beaming smile. Abbie placed on a plate Jacki's marriage ring. He cut it in two with pincers in a symbolic gesture. This time he recited tha appropriate sentences.

- By this gesture, I pronounce you, Jacki, divorced! You never will wear your wedding ring any more. Kneel down in front of me and announce to your sister, your daughters and to the camera that you hereby divorce your husband and want even the souvenir of your marriage to be erased.

As he had done with Debbie three years before, he lifted her veil as she pronounced the definitive words. The camera zoomed on her face to catch the moment.

- Now present to the camera your wedding license for a close up.. Roll it in a cylinder and take it into your mouth.

Abbie opened his fly and freed his cock. He placed it at the open end of the cylinder. It was something new for Jacki and she wasn't prepared herself for what was to come. The warm jet of his pee filled her mouth. She gagged in a reflex but Abbie and Tyrone blocked her backward move. She had to choose between drowning and swallowing the pee. Finally she decided to drink the abominable liquid as fast as she could. Finally, the taste wasn't that disgusting! When Abbie had finished peeing, he took out the drenched paper, spread it out carefully. The paper was sopping wet with pee. He applied it on Jacki's face. The ink was dripping down, disappearing as fast as it had done in the case of Debbie. Abbie continued following the protocol.

- Will the witnesses step forward and add their signature to this document?

Tyrone aimed his huge cock to Jacki's face. He rinsed her face with his pee, then Al and Justin followed suit. Dee stepped forward, lifted the hem of her dress and squatted to aim her pee jet toward the face of her sister. Jacki didn't move, mesmerized by the kinky prospect of having her sister drenching her face with her pee. When Dee had emptied her bladder, she felt relieved : Now she had settled her account with her sister and Jacki was again her beloved twin sister who happened to share the same job as herself! Abbie called out.

- Now Jacki's sister has just added her own contribution?

Jacki had kept the last mouthful of Dee's pee in her mouth. Her humiliation was now total but somehow she felt really elated : she had really enjoyed becoming a whore. Her daydream has started to become reality. She perfectly knew that she had still many steps in her training before reaching the level of her sister but she would do her best. She had a fleeting thought for Bill, her former husband who was probably in jail already and she wiped him from her memory as she swallowed her pee. At least, she had been spared the indignity of having her daughters pee on their mother!

Abbie then proceeded to shred the piss drenched paper and feed it to Jacki. She opened wide and very eagerly her mouth to receive the pieces of paper. She swallowed them. He made her then stand up and reduced her wedding dress into tatters. He took his big knife and cut into pieces her bra, leaving her in her veil, gloves and stockings as he had done with Dee. He hosed her down to clean her somewhat. He made her stand up, fixed a long leash to her clit ring and held the handle in his hand. Jacki's daughters discovered then the new rings adorning their mother's body. They knew the same ones would soon be fitted on their pussies and breasts. Any hope of escaping their fate abandoned them. Al had filmed every step of Jacki's initiation. He went to the other side of the table.

- Who is claiming, this woman, Jacki as his or her own?

- Me, Debbie Whitaker! I claim Jacki who wears my rings, my leash and my brand.

The tattoo on her cunt proclaimed her to be Dee's whore.

- Jacki is now the slave of Dee Whitaker! Dee, what career do you want Jacki to follow?

- Whore and baby maker, Sir!

- Jacki, do you agree to become a whore and baby maker for Dee's benefit, for the rest of your life, to abide to her orders, wishes and whims, to service as completely as possible all the men and women she will choose or accept for you?

Jacki hesitated for an instant before replying in a loud voice :

- I do, Master!

- Then I declare you, Dee, the total owner of Jacki and you, Jacki, the totally owned property of your mistress Dee. Now you can own your property! Enjoy her! Don't forget to have her impregnated as soon as possible to complete the rite!

- It's already done, Abbie!

- Then just enjoy her! Her daughters will watch the five of us enjoying their mother before they are allowed to join in the fun!

Abbie helped Jacki on a table while Dee put on a big strap on dildo. Jacki immediately opened her legs as wide as possible and grabbed the rings on her cunt lips to offer herself to her mistress.

- Now that I'm your totally owned whore, Mistress, claim me! I can't wait for it! Fuck me with your big cock, Sister! Own me! I'm your slut, now!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12