Jacki's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Leila seemed to recite a learned lesson. Kira exchanged a glance with Dee to encourage her. The door opened in front of them. Dee discovered a large hall with several storage rooms with just very small windows giving a sparse light. There were also rather old stone stairways.

- Beware, Dee : wearing a burqa impairs your sight and you may easily trip in the dark : better to use the inner ramp! It's meant for beasts but I'm sure you won't mind!

Leila led them to the master's level and told them to quit their burqas : Dhanraj was waiting for them in his apartment. Kira went straight to him. He embraced her lovingly and kissed her on her lips. She told him

- Oh, Master! I'm so pleased to meet you again! I promised you I would come back an I'm here, less than six moths later! May I present you my friend Debbie? You may call her Dee! Dee, here is Dhanraj who will be our Lord and Master for a few days. He is a cousin of my husband Kyrhan but he may be even more versed in the ways to tame a wild girl. Your sister and nieces are in good hands!

Dhanraj turned toward Dee. His eyes assessed her from head to toe. He lifted an eyebrow when he reached her ample bosom that would fulfill any man's wet dreams, her thin waist, she had adorned with a sash around her hips. If the burqa had concealed totally her body, the face veil she was now wearing was so flimsy that he could detail her fleshy mouth and her caftan delineated perfectly her curvaceous body that would have awakened the desires of a very old man! Dee felt he was stripping her naked with his eyes. When she had been a simple married housewife, she would have hated being watched with such lusty eyes but now she was a whore, she relished being admired in such a direct way. It made her feel hot and horny, ready for anything with this handsome guy!

Satisfied with what he had just seen, Dhanraj called for Leila. He told her to lead them to the hammam to clean themselves from the dirt of their long trip...

- I think that Kira showed you that the camel drivers I employ have been chosen to be able to fulfill the desires of any woman! Have they satisfied you? Don't fear anything, Dee : I'm not of the jealous type and none of you is my wife! so you can dally freely with anyone outside of my house!

He turned toward Leila :

- Leila, take them to the hammam and give them a scented bath and a good massage with Jasmine oils. You'll deliver them together to the master bedroom. I feel like enjoying both of them in the same bed, tonight. Tell Hassan to lock the other girls in the basement room. The servants will have free access to them as soon as their duty is finished. I'll visit them tonight with Dee and Kira.

Leila led the girls to another downward stair. There was a locked wrought iron door leading to it. Leila opened it with a key attached to her neck. She couldn't stop herself from reciting the menacing speech she had given to Kira, a few months before :

- Look, Dee, you are entering a prison meant to keep your beauty for the sole pleasure of your master and to forbid the other men even to soil you with their lecherous glances. I have a steel key of the harem doors and the master has the main one which is in gold. I'm in charge of punishing the errand girls in this harem and I may be fiendish if you have displeased the Master!

When they arrived at the base of the stairs, Leila opened another door, even more massive than the first one.

- Here you are in your new apartments where you'll spend the next week! The master may summon you upstairs to serve his pleasures but he may also come here to visit you! Then you'll dance and do anything to seduce him and have him or another harem girl pleasure you! He has told me to give you these loukoums : they are made with the finest best honey in the world. The master has just taken several ones just before your arrival.

Kira looked up queryingly toward Leila. During her first visit, she had been told that this delicacy was a potent aphrodisiac for men and women. If Dhanraj had taken several, it meant that he intended to fuck them all the night! She didn't tell anything to Dee : she was to discover by herself how virile their master for the next week could be!

Dee opened wide eyes when they entered the harem apartments : there were several tiny fountains charming the visitors with the delicate chirping of water cascading on rocks. The patio had a direct view to the sky and an intricate marble paving. Leila led them to another door with a short anteroom with several cases on the wall. Kira seemed to perfectly know the place as she undid her clothes, stripping naked in front of Leila without any shame. Dee followed her example

They entered a large fresh room with huge beds covered with fluffy pillows. Leila pushed them into an other room that was filled with a hot vapor. The steam was so thick you couldn't see anything at four feet from your eyes. Water was dripping from the ceiling and covering the floor tiles. Dee felt immediately sweat running in rivulets from her forehead and dripping on her shoulders and knees.

- You'll get to the hammam every morning and evening to clean yourselves and be ready for your master. You have seats all around the room. Stay there! The bed in the center is reserved for the Master if he wants to fuck you in the hammam!

When Leila came back, she led Kira and Dee to a shower room to rinse the sweat and cool them. The water was lukewarm. The mistress of the harem installed Dee in a tiny room with just a plastic armchair while Kira went through another door. A woman entered Dee's booth, holding a jar of the finest sand that had been perfumed with jasmine and a razor. She looked surprised to find Dee totally depilated. She just applied very fine sand on her skin to grind away any imperfection of her skin. Then she rinsed Dee with very cold water. Dee shrieked and tried to elude the cold shower but to no avail :

- Cold water will make your skin firmer. The Master isn't interested by a bag of jelly! You are prepared for him! You must be proud to be considered worthy to share his bed!

Then she retrieved Kira on a large massage bed. A woman was busy working o her back with a smelly oil with jasmine fragrances. The two girls were now ready to receive their master!

Meanwhile, Jacki and her daughters weren't confronted to such luxury : they had been herded into a small cramped cubicle at the basement level. Steel rings had been attached to their ankles and chains were fastened to them. They were given some water but nothing else. As the hours passed by, the men working outside for the house came back. They cleaned themselves more or less completely, went for something to eat then went to Jacki's cell and chose one of the girls. He unfastened her chain and led her out of the cubicle, closing the door behind him. Usually the man didn't go very far, attaching the chain to some ring on the wall. He forced the girl he had chosen to lie on her back or her belly on the stone floor without even a sheet or a comforter to protect her and he started fucking her immediately. The first time she was chosen, Jacki felt soiled to be used with so little consideration : she was treated far worse than some mule!

Around midnight, several men came together and Jacki was chosen while other Guys enjoyed Julia and Laura just a few steps from her. It was utterly degrading and Julia was weeping in shame and humiliation! There was suddenly a stir in the assistance : a very handsome man came to inspect the three girls on the floor. He nodded in satisfaction when he noted the discomfort of their position! He had on his tow two girls in harem outfits : see through pants and semitransparent blouses, high heel shoes and long flimsy face veils that hid nothing! Jacki had trouble recognizing her sister Dee and her friend Kira! They opened wide eyes as they saw Jacki and her daughters being abused that way. Dhanraj barked an order :

- Leila, these girls have been well used, now. I want the guys who didn't have the time to fuck any of these sluts to take their places in the queue. I give them one hour to finish with them. Afterward, you'll lead them to the servants' hammam and have them clean themselves. Then, you'll give them mattresses filled with hay or just a bale to sleep in acceptable conditions.

He repeated his orders in Arab. Jacki and her daughters (even Julia) had the reaction he had expected : they thanked him a lot. For them he was the Master but a good one who came to help his slaves and reduce the hardship they suffered! The immediate benefit was for the last guys who came to fuck Jacki and her daughters : they were welcomed with wide open pussies and mouths and beaming smiles! On the next day, the girls would feel quite content with just a thin layer of dried hay on the floor while they were fucked!

Before he left, Dhanraj had a bale of hay drawn in the center of the basement level. He ordered Dee on her back on it! He told her to point her legs to the ceiling and put them on his left shoulder. Everyone could see that there was a slit on her snatch and her bald pussy was in full display! Her position made her back passage totally available to him. He rammed his cock mercilessly into her, making her scream. Somehow, Jacki felt that her sister shared her own treatment!

Dhanraj returned to the harem level with Kira and Dee to enjoy the night with these two superb girls. The honey from the Hadramaout was really effective as he honored both girls several times that night. There's no wonder it's offered to newlyweds during their marriage night!

When she woke up, late in the next morning, Dee's luscious lips were already tightly wrapped around Dhanraj's cock, sucking fervently to revive him once more. He was fondling her right breast while he watched his cock sliding in and out between her lips.

Kira was lying a few feet from them completely exhausted. She had been well used that night but Dhanraj felt a new desire developing, bringing a stir in his loins. Yes he wished, No her Master wanted that Kira danced for him. He had discovered her ability concerning belly dancing. He had pleaded with Kyrhan, not wanting to beg anything from Kira and Kyrhan had acceded to his demands. Since then, he received every two months a blue ray DVD with new choreographies from Kira. She was wearing always changing dancing outfits and the dances themselves became more and more elaborate for his deep pleasure. Knowing that Kira was thinking to new dances, just for his pleasure, buying new outfits he would be the first one to watch on her sexy body was a heavenly pleasure.

Tomorrow, he would tell Kira to train Jacki and her daughters to dance for his pleasure while he fucked Dee on his bed. In a week, the girls wouldn't have time to learn anything but the simplest movements but it would be a beginning and that Julia girl would have to think to other things than to refuse to cooperate. Perhaps, a few whip marks on their bottoms would help the girls to perform? Of course, Kira would get a fair share of it as she wouldn't be able to transmit her skills to her students in the imparted time! At least, now when Julia had a big cock up her ass or in her mouth, she was quite docile!

Kira started to dance for Dhanraj. The dance was long and difficult and he watched it closely with connoisseur eyes. She panted heavily as she finished the dance, her breasts heaving, her body covered with glistening droplets of sweat. The pretty white woman had made a fantastic performance. She stayed crouched on the floor in the final position of her dance, with her arms sprayed upward and backward, her legs wide open toward him as if she invited him to fuck her. Her violet outfit was making a superb case around her tanned body. The jewels she had put on sparkled on her ears, around her neck, on her ankles and wrists. She had a whole set of armlet rings nearly covering her forearms and an Indian ring on the side of her nose, just to please Dhanraj, her master for the week!.

Standing, he walked over and examined Kira. She was exhausted but she kept her position until he helped her up, signaling the end of her performance... He caressed her body, grabbing her breasts in his hands and squeezing them. The dance had made her very horny and aroused. Each time he touched her, she quivered convulsively. He played for some time with her, making her whimper helplessly. Seeing her totally abandoned in his arms was exciting him terribly. He had a huge hard on and she could see the bulge in his pants. She just wished he would just throw her on the floor and fuck her!

Dhanraj plunged two of his fingers in her honey pot... Honey! It was an idea to break that damned Julia and force her to submit! He had a mischievous smile! But now he had to satisfy Kira. He had pushed her until she was in heat and her need was the most important thing in the world for the time being!

Kira stared at her husband's cousin through her half closed eyelashes. He had the avid appearance of the master about to take his slave. She knew quite well that she was about to be royally fucked, and she longed for it. Pulling her to him, he crushed her against the wall as he kissed her deeply, making her feel the full length of his fully erect and rock hard cock up against her crotch. She gasped in surprise when she felt how huge he was. He was far bigger than the last time they had met. Had he been so aroused by her dance?

His hands were rough on her breasts as he pressed her against him. When he finally stopped kissing her, she was moaning wantonly for his touch. Kira was trapped between him and the wall but she never even thought of trying to escape. He freed his cock from his pants and rubbed it lewdly against her crotch. She was so wet that it got shining with her love juices in minutes. He ripped the flimsy fabric of her dancing outfit in his haste. He aligned his cock with her slick opening, and he thrust forward, watching his big cock slicing through her pink lips.

Kira gasped as he ploughed into her! She lifted her right leg in his back to feel him better. The result was so enjoyable that she lifted also her other leg and crossed her ankles behind his back. She was now supported just by her arms behing his neck and his hands clutching her buttocks. Her whole weight was pressing her on his cock. In and out he thrust, going deeper and deeper into her each time as she made small whimpering noises. He was nailing her to the wall, using her really as a Master and she relished every moment of their brutal coupling.

(to be continued)

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12