Jackpot

Story Info
Larry hit the lotto and gets a white pussyboi in bed.
2k words
4.15
58.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers

Larry pulled a crisp one hundred dollar bill from his shiny gold money clip and tossed it towards the check. "Will you need change, sir," asked the long haired waiter.

"Yes please."

"I'll be right back," the server offered.

Marlene, Larry's wife of 21 years, shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "I need to use the ladies' room. I'll meet you at the car."

"Alright."

Larry watched her disappear around the corner and then scoured the room for big-eyed cutie that had been kindly catering to his every need during the meal. He loosened his tie and unhooked the top button of his Oxford shirt. He was anxious to get out his stuffy clothing. After enduring a musical and expensive dinner with his other half, he wanted nothing more than to go home, change clothes, and then crawl into bed with his girlfriend for a night of steamy sex.

But, that would not be the case. Candi was out of town visiting family and would not be back for another week. Instead, he planned to sit on the toilet and jerk off before hitting the sack. The waiter returned with his $6.92 worth of change. His wife was determined to get as much of his recent lottery scratch-off winnings as she could. Good thing he told her he won only half as much as he really did.

Larry slid a fifty into his hands and said, "Thanks, son."

"Thank you, sir. Can I get you anything else?"

"I wish," he sighed.

"What do you need?"

'My girlfriend."

"I'm sure she'll be right back."

"That's my wife. Not my girlfriend," he laughed.

"I'm very sorry, sir."

"Don't be," he said. "What was your name again?"

"Dillon."

"Alright Dillon. See you later."

The silence was deafening on the drive home. After pulling into the driveway, Larry realized aloud that he had forgotten his jacket at the restaurant.

"Call them so they can hold it for you."

"Yeah, I'm gonna call, but I need to get it tonight."

"Why?"

"I have like nine hundred bucks in the pocket."

"Oh, well go pick it up," she said already scheming of ways to spend that money too.

"I gotta pee. Then I'll call."

Larry pressed in the number for Blair's on Greenview and waited for an answer. When prompted, he asked to speak with Dillon.

"This is Dillon."

"Hi! You just waited on me and my wife. I left you a $50 tip."

"Yes sir! Attractive couple."

"Damn skippy," he laughed. "I left my sport coat up there."

"Oh yes sir. I put it in my locker for safe keeping."

"I need to come back up there and get it."

"I'm leaving in a few minutes. You could meet me at the bus stop on 12th & Parker."

"Alright, see you soon."

Larry sped off into the evening towards downtown. The waiter's lengthy blond tresses blew with the wind as he waited for the bus to arrive. It was slightly chilly outside, but he wore no jacket. Larry pulled over and yelled out the window, "Not cold are you?"

"Nah," Dillon offered with a devilish grin walking towards the shiny champagne Cadillac. "Here's your coat, sir."

"Thanks! How long till the bus gets here?"

"About 10 minutes."

"Damn! Why don't your roommates pick you up so you don't have to wait?"

"I don't have roomies," Dillon laughed.

"Well, hop in and I'll give you a ride."

"Seriously," he asked in shock.

"Yeah. I got nothing but time. Tell me where you stay."

Dillon opened the door and settled into the plush leather seat. He placed his messenger bag on the floorboard. "Nice car," he mused.

"Thanks! Want me to turn on the seat heater?"

"That'd be great!" Then said softly, "I need my buns warmed."

"I can handle that. And, I don't mean no seat heater," Larry informed his passenger.

"Is that so," Dillon inquired.

"Yeah. You heard me."

Dillon leaned over towards Larry and asked, "So, you like boys?"

"Sometimes. They gotta be real fem though."

"Am I fem enough?"

"You in my car ain't you?"

"I guess that's a yes. So, how did you get into boys," Dillon asked as he grabbed Larry's dick to see how much meat he was packing.

"I got locked up for like 18 months. Went about 5 months with no pussy, then I couldn't resist no longer. There was so many fags runnin' around in there tryin' to get fucked. So I banged one and kept going back. You think you can handle this 8," he questioned while the boy stroked his throbbing cock.

"Better believe it, Daddy," Dillon replied. "Turn in here."

The Caddy came to a stop in the parking lot of the Arbor Manor apartment complex. Larry got out carrying a small paper sack with him. Entering the efficiency unit, Dillon offered his stocky visitor a seat on the futon. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Just a glass and some ice," Larry replied pulling a bottle of Hennessy from the brown bag.

Dillon obliged and then excused himself for a few moments. He exited the bathroom wear a short hot pink satin bathrobe and matching bikini cut panties. He sprayed a waft of Japanese cherry blossom body spray into the air and twirled his five-foot-ten-inch body through it. "Damn, you look just like a li'l bitch," Larry commented. "Bring that pretty white ass over here, boy."

Dillon sashayed over to his waiting lover.

"What you waitin' for? Get on this dick!"

Dillon unbuckled Larry's belt and his slacks fell to the floor. Larry's 8-inch cock was pitching a tent in the royal blue silk boxers. Dillon carefully slid them off of Larry's caramel skin and out popped a dick that had the width of a coke can and a downward curve. His legs and butt were thick and taut. Dillon kissed Larry's right leg from the inner thigh down to the ankle. Then he worked his way back up the left leg. "Oh, you wanna do some sensual shit, faggot?"

"I just want you to enjoy it. Trust me; I want you to fuck me hard."

"Oh, I'm gonna do that. Come on and suck it."

Dillon opened his mouth wide and stuck out his pink tongue. He licked the pointy dark brown head of Larry's tool. As he slid down the first inch of the thick member, he savored the salty taste of Larry's precum. With each additional inch, Dillon massaged Larry's low hanging balls.

Larry continued sipping on his whiskey while he ran his free hand through the cocksucker's hair. He gathered it into his fist and pushed the boy all the way onto his dick. He heard the muffled sound of Dillon choking as he felt the back of the pixie's throat. "Suck that black dick, boy!"

Dillon braced for the face-fucking he was due by putting both hands on Larry's firm butt. He pulled Larry into him and slobber ran out of his mouth. Larry began pumping slowly. He pulled out only an inch and worked it back in for several strokes. Then, he took half of his aching cock out of the boy's mouth and thrust it back in with great force. Dillon's screams were muted.

After furiously raping Dillon's mouth, Larry was ready to fuck. "Where's the bed, baby?"

"Right here," Dillon answered as he pressed down turning the futon into a flat surface.

"Take this robe off, bitch!"

"Yes sir," he whimpered as he removed the robe and began to slide of his panties.

"Hold on, muthafucka. Leave them panties on. I don't wanna see no dick while we fuckin'."

Dillon paused, "Then how will you fuck me?"

"Turn your ass around."

Dillon did as commanded. Larry picked up his pants and took out his switchblade. Dillon watched his Daddy carefully. "Don't worry boy, I ain't gonna hurt you." He sprung it open and sliced into the hot pink panties. He folded it up and tossed it back. "Get on all fours."

Dillon crawled onto the futon and wiggled his lily white ass around. He fetched a bottle of cocoa butter from the floor and squeezed some onto his hand. He rubbed it on his hot hole and then inserted his fingers to get himself ready for the large cock. "There's some condoms in my bag."

"Naw muthafucka! We goin' raw tonight. You ain't got nothin' do you?"

"No sir."

"Alright, gimme that lotion."

After getting his dick good and slippery, Larry put the tip of his dickhead at the entrance to Dillon's butt-pussy. "That hole is warm," he delighted. Larry ripped the opening he'd made earlier and his cock pushed inside of the tight anus and the heat made his body quiver. "Fits a like goddamn glove baby," he remarked while inching his member deeper into the sissy. Dillon squirmed. "Hold still. Relax."

Dillon stopped moving and let his mind wander to thoughts of taking Larry's cock all night long with no pain whatsoever. He felt the big black cock make it all the way inside his pink hole. "Oh yes, Daddy! That feels so good."

"You ain't even got nothin' it," Larry laughed

"Oh wow," he moaned.

Larry swayed his hips back and forth to get Dillon used to his girth. "You ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes sir," squealed the slut.

Larry pulled out slightly and then a little more until only the head of cock remained. He reached down in front of Dillon and put his hands on the panties so he could feel the small wiry white cock it hid. He began massaging. Dillon screeched with pleasure. As soon as Larry heard the faggot scream, he shoved his massive tool back inside. Dillon shot up, but Larry expected this and pushed the sissy face down into the bed.

"Face down. Ass up. Don't move muthafucka!"

Dillon laid there in pleasured discomfort as the substantial member impaled his behind. Back and forth in full strokes, he wasn't sure if his hole would ever recover. Larry began spanking Dillon's panty-clad bottom as he worked himself in and out. "That's some good hole, boy. It's opening up now."

"Oh yes, sir."

"You like Daddy's dick in that hole?"

"I love it."

"You love it, faggot?"

"Oh I love big black raw dick in my ass."

"Shit, this ass feels good."

"Fuck that white boypussy."

Larry flipped Dillon onto his side and continued fucking the hole. "That ass is wet as fuck. Just like a pussy."

"It's your pussy tonight."

"Hell yeah boy."

Dillon moaned and threw his ass to meet each of Larry's cock strokes.

"I'm gon' fuck you on yo' back now."

"Ooh yessss!"

"I'm 'bout to dig this faggot pussy out, boy."

"Oh Daddy!"

With Dillon's legs on his shoulders, Larry arched his back and began slamming full force into the now open rectum. His hefty balls slapped the Dillon's lower back as his dick pummeled the fairy's asshole. Larry's forehead dripped sweat onto Dillon as he looked up at his black god with his ice blue eyes. Larry groaned, "Fuckin' you just like in prison, bitch!"

"Oh god," Dillon moaned. "This is why I'm gay."

"Shit, this some good hole. I'm gon' have to put two loads up in you."

"Breed me Daddy!"

Larry continued pounding and sweating. Dillon purred. Then, he felt Dillon's body tighten and tense up. Dillon shouted. "I'm cumming." Larry kept pumping as Dillon's juices flooded the panties and a syrupy goo flowed from his worn out pussy hole.

"You cummin' out yo' ass, boy! This is so fuckin' hot!"

Larry thrust his cock three more times until a look of utter surprise overtook his face. He grunted and convulsed. His balls tinged and made his cock erupt with a giant load of cum. He planted his seed far into the depths of Dillon's anus. He collapsed and exhaled in relief.

Dillon got up to retrieve a washcloth so he could clean up his spent lover. As he wiped Larry's balls with warm wet towel, Larry remarked, "You one hot little bitch, I might have to make this pussy mine on a regular basis." Dillon smiled and finished cleaning off his new Daddy.

puzziboi
puzziboi
272 Followers