Jack's Education Ch. 11

Story Info
Jack meets two of Angela's hot friends.
5.6k words
4.61
38.2k
6
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The stories previously posted in the series "Jack Awakens" and "Jack's Exploits" were originally the opening chapters of a book which I had started writing over the last few months. I have now decided to post the entire book, which traces the sexual development of a high school boy during his senior year, hopefully at the rate of one chapter each week. The stories previously posted have been retitled as "Jack's Education" in strict chronological order, under the "Novels and Novellas" classification, as the book covers a variety of sexual behaviors and experiences.

*

CHAPTER 11

All morning at school Jack had been thinking about the events of the night before and how Elizabeth had unexpectedly come into the room while he was jerking off Jim and Jeff. He smiled to himself as he thought about how Tim had conned her into taking off all her clothes and eventually agreeing to let Jack fuck her. It hadn't been the best fuck he'd had in his limited sexual experience, but he had enjoyed the tit-fuck he eventually got to bring him off. As he thought about all the events of the evening he suddenly remembered his promise to visit Angela, and he turned his thoughts to what might happen, and his cock got hard as he fantasized about all kinds of scenarios, but none of them were even close to what actually happened that night.

The final bell couldn't ring soon enough for him, and when it finally did, he hurried over to Angela's house. When Angela opened the door, he was again surprised by how good she looked. She was wearing a white low-cut blouse, revealing a lot of cleavage, but he could see she was wearing a bra. The blouse was tucked into a black mini-skirt which just covered the essentials, and she was barefoot except for a bandage around her left ankle.

"Hi, Jack!" she exclaimed. "Come on in, I'm so glad to see you!"

She closed the door behind him and immediately grabbed him to give him a long french kiss, her tongue searching for his. Jack could hardly breathe, but after the kiss he told her, "What a wonderful welcome! I'm glad to see you, too!"

"Jack, I missed you yesterday. I kept thinking about Sunday afternoon, and how sweet it all was!"

"Except for making my escape!" he reminded her.

"Oh, yes! That was scary, eh? Come, let's go in the family room. I was just watching TV."

As they settled on the couch, Jack asked, "What time do your parents get home, Angie?"

"Usually about six, but they've gone to Cleveland for an awards banquet tonight, so they won't be back until tomorrow."

"So you have the place to yourself?"

"Well, it's just you and me for now, but a couple of my friends are coming to spend the night."

"So what time are they coming?"

"I'm not sure. Why?"

"Why do you think?"

"Let me see. It couldn't be that you're wondering if I want you to do me, could it?"

"Well, I hadn't thought of that, but it's an even better idea than mine!" They laughed and kissed again. "So, you want to go upstairs now?"

"OK, but first tell me what your idea was!"

"Well, actually I was just thinking about making out with you to see where it might lead!"

"I guess you have a pretty good idea where it might lead?"

"Yep. Upstairs!" They laughed and kissed again, and then Jack stood up and took both of Angela's hands in his, saying, "Shall we go?"

Angela nodded and Jack pulled her to her feet, after which they headed, hand in hand, to the staircase. They were halfway up the stairs when the doorbell rang.

They looked at each other and Angela shrugged her shoulders. "I guess that's Melissa and Tammy, although I didn't think they'd be here this early!" She went back downstairs to open the door to find two girls standing there. The three girls exchanged greetings and then the two visitors came inside. Angela called up to Jack, who was still standing on the staircase, "Come down, Jack, and meet my friends!"

Jack, although a little frustrated at not getting it on with Angela, was always eager to get to know new girls, so he bounded down the stairs two at a time with his hand extended. "Pleased to see you girls!" he said, smiling.

"Jack, this is Melissa and this is Tammy!" Jack shook hands with each one, while giving them the once-over. Melissa had long black hair and had much smaller tits than Angela, but a great looking ass. Tammy was much more slender, with a figure more like a guy than a girl, but she did have beautiful red hair. Jack became couldn't help wondering if her pubic hair was the same color!

"OK, guys," Angela said. "Let's go in the family room to watch TV for a while. I'll get some beers for us." They all settled on the couch with Jack at one end and Tammy at the other, while Melissa lay on her stomach, showing off her great ass encased in skintight blue jeans. Angela came in with two six-packs of Coors and handed one to everyone. They were ice cold and went down real smooth! Jack finished his almost in one swallow and Angela handed him another. The conversation was animated and Jack learned that Angela's friends were from the other side of town and were seniors at McNab High, where Michelle was also a senior and Betty and Sara were teachers. They finished the beers and were all feeling mellow watching TV when Angela got up and left the room to get more beers, or so Jack thought. Right after she left the room she called the other two into the kitchen leaving Jack by himself in the room. Jack could hear them whispering but couldn't make out what they were saying over the sound of the TV. After a couple of minutes he thought he heard one of the girls gasp, "You want to do what!" followed by "Ssshhhh!" and a lot of giggling.

Still not sure about what was happening Jack called out, "Hey, where have you all gone?" before opening another can of beer and chugging down about half of it, waiting for the three of them to come back into the room. When Melissa and Tammy eventually came back in the room without Angela, they had a sly grin on their faces and he thought he saw a mischievous look in their eyes. They sat on the couch beside him, one on each side and Melissa reached up and started playing with his ear, while Tammy began caressing his shoulder. Melissa asked Jack in a low tone, "Jack, do you know what we were talking about in the kitchen?"

"No," he replied. "I couldn't hear anything over the sound of the TV."

"OK, we were trying to be quiet about it."

"Quiet about what?"

"Well, we were just saying that there were three of us girls here alone with one guy, and we've never been in this position before."

"Really? And?"

"Well, we were just talking about how what we could do to, er, take advantage of the situation. I mean, we've double-dated and stuff like that, but the three of us have never been alone with one guy, and we were saying that, er, maybe...."

Tammy, still rubbing Jack's shoulder, interrupted, "Come on Melissa, tell him!"

"Tell me what?"

"Let me give you a clue!" Tammy said, pulling Jack towards her and giving him a long french kiss.

"You all want to make out with me?"

"Well, yes, in a way. Angela told us we interrupted you tonight, so we know you're horny!"

"So?"

Melissa spoke up again. "Come on, Jack! Don't act dumb with us! Tammy and me, well, we haven't got laid in ages and we're as horny as hell! So, you, dear boy, are going to give us what we want, and what we want is to feel that hard cock of yours in each of our pussies!" She punctuated what she was saying by feeling Jack's prick through his pants, and sure enough it had become very hard after Tammy's kiss!

Jack thought he would tease them a bit, even though he now had every intention of fucking both of these girls brains out! "So what happens if I don't want to?" he asked.

"Then it's going to be even more fun!" Melissa replied. "One way or another, we're going to getchya!" They grabbed him and with surprising strength pulled him on to the floor, Melissa pinning his arms and Tammy sitting on his legs and feet so that he was unable to move, even though he tried to kick his legs from under her.

"OK, Angela, we've got him!" yelled Melissa and that was the cue for Angela to come back into the room. Jack was surprised to see that all she was now wearing was her blouse and panties. Her blouse was also partially unbuttoned, revealing that she had already taken off her bra exposing more of her gorgeous tits. She stood at Jack's feet smiling down at him for a while, and then she straddled his legs and began rubbing his chest. Tammy moved over to help Melissa hold him down, each one pinning one of his arms at the shoulders but still he was able to reach around on both sides and started caressing Melissa's and Tammy's asses, causing them both to sigh with pleasure.

Angela pulled off Jack's shirt and began caressing his bare chest. "Look girls! He's so smooth!"

Melissa wiggled her ass a little in response to Jack's fondling and said, "Check down below to see what he's got!"

Angela slid back a little towards Jack's feet and slipped her hands down on to his crotch. She squeezed a little and it was Jack's turn to sigh. "I don't know if he's hairy here," Angela said, "but he sure is hard!"

"Big, too, I reckon!" Tammy said, hoarsely.

Angela unzipped Jack's jeans and slipped her hand inside, going straight down to his balls, letting her fingernails run down the length of his shaft. By now Jack had stopped struggling and he moaned as Angela touched him even as Melissa urged her on, "C'mon, Angela! Pull that thing out!"

Angela pulled her hand from inside his pants and clumsily pulled down his jeans while the other two girls still had him pinned down. Angela pulled off his shoes and then slipped his jeans off, exposing his shorts. Tammy reached down and started squeezing his hard cock through the fabric and then Melissa joined in causing him to fondle their rear ends even more. "Girls, girls!" Angela said, "Wait your turn please!" She reached up and pulled off his shorts in one swift move.

"Oh, god, look at that beauty!" Melissa exclaimed. Angela immediately grabbed his hardened prick in her hand and began jacking it back and forth while Tammy and Melissa watched in stunned surprise.

"OK, OK," Jack said, "You can let go of my arms now. I promise I'm not going to try to escape since I have nothing on!"

"All right!" replied Melissa, who released her hold on Jack and stood up. "I'm getting hot anyway!" and promptly pulled her sweater off. Tammy followed suit and started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Jack lay back with Angela jacking him off, while he watched the other two girls undressing in front of him. As she exposed her body Tammy looked much more like a girl than she had with her clothes on. As she pulled off her blouse she revealed a skimpy black bra containing tits much bigger than Jack had originally thought. She unhooked the strap of her bra, lowered her shoulders and let it slip off. Her tits had big, beautiful pink nipples and she had freckles all over her chest which Jack found very attractive. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans and eased them over her hips, letting them fall to the floor, leaving on her black panties which were very skimpy and didn't hide much, as Jack was able to catch a glimpse of red hair on both sides.

Next Jack looked over at Melissa who was down to her bra and panties. She had nice tits too, but Jack couldn't stop looking at her perfectly shaped ass. She realized his attraction to it and turned away from him to slowly pull down her panties until she was showing her naked ass to him in all its glory. And what a glorious sight it was! Melissa slowly turned back to face Jack revealing a thick black bush of hair! She finally unfastened her bra and released a nice pair of tits that were just a little larger than Tammy's, with dark nipples that were smaller, and already hard as a rock, like pencil erasers.

Not wishing to be lagging behind, Angela stopped tugging Jack's prick and pulled off her blouse, fully exposing her beautiful pair that had first caught Jack's attention at the party on Saturday night. He stretched forward and cupped both of them in his hands, fondling her nipples with his thumbs. They became erect at once and she moaned at his touch before she stopped him saying, "Hold on Jack! I haven't finished yet!" Tammy and Melissa came back to lie on the floor beside him. Tammy bent over and kissed him hard on the mouth again, and their tongues probed each other for a long time, but still Jack was able to reach over to fondle Melissa's luscious tits.

As Tammy broke off the kiss she reached out to pick up her can of beer, and dangled her boobs right over Jack's face. He took this opportunity to take one of the freckled mounds into his mouth and began gently sucking on it, while reaching through her legs to stroke her ass and her pussy through her panties. She squirmed with delight at the double sensation of having her nipple sucked and her clit fingered through the sheer fabric of her soaked panties. Jack was really enjoying making her moan from the pleasure he was giving her. Suddenly he felt the sensation of Angela's expert blow-job technique as she took the full length of his shaft into her mouth, sending shivers down his spine.

In the meantime, Melissa had turned around to start squeezing his balls, again showing him her beautiful ass! Jack reached over with his other hand and slipped his fingers in between her crack, at the same time squeezing her ass cheek. Slowly he felt his way into her slit, finding it was warm and wet with her juices and his finger slid right inside her cunt. He worked his other finger work forward to her clit and he felt her twitching as he found it.

Tammy's nipples were now hard and Jack knew he was hitting the right spot. He pulled his hand forward and slipped it beneath her panties back down to her pussy. She was soaked as well and when he found her clit she moaned out loud. It was erect and every time he worked back and forth across the tip she would twitch and shiver. Jack slid his finger inside her cunt and it was immediately immersed in wet warmth. Her twat felt so tight and Jack couldn't wait sink his throbbing dick into that beautiful red haired pussy.

Melissa and Angela were now taking turns sucking him off and Jack was getting close to the point of no return, so he suggested that Melissa move on top of him so they could sixty-nine for a while, which she swiftly did. Tammy also stood up and pulled off her panties, showing Jack what he had been waiting to see all evening. After that she went over to Angela, knelt down in front of her and yanked off her panties. Now all three girls were nude and Jack felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Everywhere he looked all he could see were gorgeous tits, pussies or asses!

As Melissa again started sucking Jack's rock hard dick, he reached up and spread her pussy lips to expose her slit, burying his face in her warm wetness and began flicking his tongue across her clit, causing her to moan louder than ever. Now her beautiful ass was wiggling over his head he slipped his hands from her waist where he had been holding her, down her thighs and on to gently grab her ass cheeks, which he then squeezed rhythmically. As she pushed her mouth up and down the length of his cock he worked her ass back and forth sliding her clit across his tongue. This was apparently too much for her to bear and she soon came with a fury, shaking, quivering and moaning in sheer pleasure. After she quieted down she rolled off Jack, flushed from her orgasm, looked back at him and then smiled at the other two girls as she plopped down on the couch exhausted.

"Now me!" Tammy exclaimed, getting up from the floor.

Angela stood up and stepped in front of her. "No so fast, my friend!" she yelled. "This was my idea and I want mine now!"

"Girls!" Jack exclaimed. "There's enough for everybody! You'll all get as much as you need, I promise!" He was crossing his fingers as he said it, hoping that he would have the stamina to satisfy them all. "Now, Tammy, come over here and sit on my face!" She stepped right over his head, her legs spread apart and he looked straight up at that red bush.

"Go ahead!" he said, "Sit down!"

She lowered herself onto him and he reached up just like he had with Melissa and opened up her pussy with his fingers. He slid a finger over her clit and found it was still hard, so he started exploring her sopping wet cunt with his tongue. She reached down and held his steel hard cock towards Angela, who then lowered herself slowly on to it. Tammy rubbed her finger across Angela's clit making it as hard as Jack's cock, which was soon covered with Angela's juices. Angela began rocking up and down on Jack's shaft and he let her set the pace, responding by sucking Tammy with the same rhythm, alternating between her cunt and her clit. His hands were wandering all over her ass as his tongue flicked her clit he slipped a finger inside her pussy, finding it to be very tight! He slipped another finger inside, causing her to wiggle her ass in anticipation.

In the meantime, Angela had picked up the pace so Jack did the same on Tammy. She leaned forward a bit enabling Jack to get a good view of her puckered ass-hole. He pulled out his wet and slippery finger from her pussy and started rubbing her anus with it, still fingering her cunt with the other hand. Soon her rectum was wet and slippery too and he felt it loosen up a little. Taking it slowly, he gently pushed his finger deeper and he was really surprised when it started sliding deeper. Tammy moaned softly and leaned forward a bit more, causing her buns to spread even wider. Jack wanted to see how much she was going to allow and he pushed his slickened finger in as far as it would go. It felt warm and tight in there and he his mind went back and forth, thinking about fucking her tight pussy and then fucking her wonderfully tight ass!

Jack alternated between licking and sucking Tammy's clit and noticed that her asshole was spasmodically clenching and unclenching around his finger. He knew she was really getting hot now and knew she was not far from coming. All this time Angela had been riding his prick like a stallion and he started feeling like he would soon come himself. He pulled his hand away from Tammy's cunt and reached around her body to fondle one of her tits. He felt moisture on her chest and when he moved his hand to the other tit he was surprised to find Angela's mouth already sucking on the nipple. He slipped his hand down to Angela's pussy and felt his cock pumping in and out of her. He played with her clit as she rode his cock until he felt like he was getting ready to come. Suddenly Jack heard Melissa let out a gasp of pleasure, and he looked over at her as she sat on the couch, her legs spread wide apart. She was squeezing one of her tits with her left hand and fingering her pussy with the right. The excitement of watching them had got her hot enough to start playing with herself!

Before he could come Angela got up from Jack's dick and Tammy bent forward to take it into her mouth. "Come and try this for a while, Melissa," Angela said. "I want to find out if Jack's tongue feels as good as his cock!"

Tammy let Jack's prick pop out of her mouth and got up to make room for Angela, while Melissa came over to squat on his erect shaft, taking its full length inside her on the first plunge, again bringing a moan from her lips. Jack immediately felt she was tight, hot, and soaking wet! He was fighting the feeling that he was about to shoot his load and tried to slow down Melissa's grinding motion on his rampant cock.

Tammy took Melissa's place on the couch, while Angela knelt over Jack's face with her back to Melissa. She lowered her pussy to Jack's lips and Tammy watched him give the same treatment to Angela's pussy that he had given hers. The sight made her put a hand down to work on her own clit as Jack reached up to fondle Angela's gorgeous tits.

12