Jack's Education Ch. 13

Story Info
Jack and his friends look for revenge.
5k words
4.45
27.9k
00

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at school the five guys met at lunchtime to plan how to get revenge for Jeff's humiliation at the hands of Frank and Latesha. They decided that it would be too risky to try to get back at both of them at the same time, even with five against two, so they agreed that they would attack them one at a time. Since it appeared that Latesha was the main instigator of Jeff's mistreatment, they decided to deal with Latesha first. They also agreed that they would gang bang her, including some of the same ass-fucking that Jeff received from Frank. Tim outlined his plan to deal with Latesha.

"OK, guys, this is the plan. Jim has found out that Latesha always takes the bus back home and it drops her off one block from her house. She takes a short cut through an alley between the blocks and halfway down the alley there's a gap between the houses. We'll park the van right there where it can't be seen from either street and grab her as she passes by. We'll be wearing ski masks so she can't see who it is and then we'll blindfold and gag her so she can't make any noise."

"But what do we with her then? We can't take her to any of our houses," Jim asked.

"I've got that covered," Tim replied, "I'll rent a room at the Vagabond Motel and take her there. It should be pretty deserted that time of day, and in any event, it's a place for lovers so any moaning or screaming won't be considered unusual."

"Sounds good to me," said Jack. "So we'll all get to fuck her?"

"As much as you want, in any hole you want."

"Great! But shouldn't we rent the room before we pick her up?" asked Jim.

"Right. Perhaps one of us should do that while the others go in the van to wait on her?"

Jack said, "OK, but who?"

Jeff volunteered, "I could do that and wait for you there, while you get her!"

"OK, then it's agreed," Tim said. "See you all in the parking lot after school!"

The afternoon passed slowly for Jack as he couldn't stop thinking about getting it on with Latesha's luscious body and watching the other guys have their way with her. Eventually the final bell rang and he raced out to the parking lot where Tom and Jim were already waiting by Tom's van. After a few minutes Tim appeared.

"Ready, guys?" They all nodded yes. "Jeff is already on his way to the Vagabond, so let's go!"

They drove over to the spot where they planned to lie in wait for Latesha and Tim handed each of them a ski mask. "Put these on when you see her coming, OK?"

Half an hour passed by without any sign of Latesha, and they started to get antsy, wondering if she got a ride home instead. Tim reassured them, "No, I doubt it. She probably missed the first bus, so she'll be here soon, don't worry!"

No sooner has he finished saying this when they saw the bus passing the end of the alley and then Latesha appears at the end of the alley, walking towards them. They quickly donned their masks, got out of the van and hid behind it. When Latesha drew level with the van, they jumped on her and forced her to lie face down on the ground. She let out a little shriek, but Jim was able to clamp his hand over her mouth while Tim held her arms behind her back allowing Jack to gag her to stop her making any further noise. Jim pulled her skirt up over her ass and pulled off her panties to use them as a blindfold. Tom meanwhile tied her hands behind her back and then they lifted her into the back of the van. She struggled a little, but the guys were surprised how easily they were able to get her inside and close the door.

Only when they were on the road did they say anything. Tim told her, "Listen, sister. We're just going to have some fun together, OK! Don't resist or it will be the worse for you. The less you struggle the easier it's gonna be for you. Do you understand?" Latesha nodded her head and said something but her words were muffled because of the gag. "OK, good!" Tim said. "So let's see what we have here!"

They laid her down on the back seat and again pulled up her skirt over her waist, exposing her pussy with its thick growth of dark hair. Tim started running his fingers through the wiry mass, saying, "Wow, girl, that's some beaver you have here! Don't you ever shave your pussy?"

Latesha struggled a little, shaking her head from side to side, but she couldn't move very much as Jim was holding her feet. Meanwhile Jack was sitting by her head and unbuttoned her blouse to feel her tits. "Tim, look at these beauties," he said. "I didn't realise they were so big!"

"Yeah, they're great," Tim agreed, then said to Latesha, "Don't worry, babe. We're not going to hurt you. We just want to see everything you've got!" He started fingering her pussy and Latesha started moaning. They weren't sure if she was objecting to his touching her or feeling pleasure from his fingering, but Tim noticed she was already wet.

"Hey, guys, this is one hot chick! Her pussy is wet and ready!" He looked at Latesha and asked her, "Are you excited by this?"

Latesha could only moan and shake her head, but Tim saw something in her eyes that told him that she was really turned on.

At that moment Tom pulled the van into the motel parking lot and they saw Jeff standing by his car, motioning to them to pull alongside. As they approached, Jeff went to the door of the room nearest to him and opened it. Tom parked the van next to Jeff's car and got out to open the side door. Jack lifted Latesha by the shoulders with Jim still holding her feet until they could stand her upright. Tim straightened out her clothes, then lifted her up and carried her inside the room, laying her down on the bed as the others followed inside and Jeff locked the door behind them.

"OK, babe, listen to me! There's two ways we can do this. The easy way is that you co-operate with us and the hard way is that you resist us. We don't mind which way it is, but I recommend for your own good that you take the easy way. You'll have more fun if you do. I'm going to take the gag off your beautiful mouth now. If you scream, I'll put it right back on you! Is that clear?"

Latesha nodded yes and Tim released the gag from her mouth. To their relief, she didn't scream, but pleaded in a whisper, "Please, please, don't hurt me!"

"No, babe, we're not going to hurt you, but we are going to use you for our pleasure. Hopefully you'll feel pleasure too, but we don't really care about that. In a few minutes we'll take off your blindfold and you will see who we are. Before we do that I want to explain what this is all about and why you won't tell anyone about it after we take you home. OK, so far?"

Latesha nodded and whispered, "Yes."

"OK, good. When you see us you will recognise us, but you still won't say anything, because we will be taking pictures of you that you wouldn't want your parents or your pastor to see. What we are now doing is setting up a video camera so we can tape the whole proceedings and the tape will show that you are a real bad girl! OK, now. The reason that we are doing this is very simple – it is revenge! Last night you and your boyfriend humiliated one of us, one of our brothers, and we never allow any of our brothers to be treated badly without retaliating. It's your turn tonight, but very soon we will also deal with Frank!"

Latesha was whimpering now, "Please, please, don't do this! I'm sorry, I'm very sorry!"

"So you know what we're talking about, huh?"

Latesha nodded. "Yes, the guy we caught peeping on me. We just wanted to teach him a lesson, but I guess we got carried away. I'm so sorry about that, please, please let me go!"

"No, babe, we can't just let it go. You're a grown girl and you have to bear the consequences of your actions. What you did was bad and you must pay. What Frank did was worse and, believe me, he will pay heavily too."

"No, no!" moaned Latesha. "He'll kill you if you try to do anything to him!"

"We'll see about that, but first we have to deal with you. Are you taking the easy way, or the hard way?"

"Th.. the e-easy way!" Latesha stuttered.

"OK, good! Then we'll untie you and take off the blindfold. Jeff, turn off the lights!" Jeff turned them off and Tim gently pulled Latesha up into a sitting position. He cut the rope round her wrists and she rubbed them to restore the circulation. Tim bent forward and kissed her softly on her full lips. "Make love, not war is our motto," he whispered to her, "If you co-operate with us, I promise you will enjoy it, and maybe we'll take it easy on Frank. Deal?"

"Deal!" she said, kissing him back.

"Great!" Tim said, reaching behind the back of her head to release the makeshift blindfold from her eyes. "Are you ready for some fun?"

When she whispered, "Yes!" Tim said, "OK, switch the lights back on!"

The lights came back on and Latesha blinked to accustom her eyes to the bright light. "So do you know who we are?" Tim asks.

She looked at each one in turn, grimacing when she saw Jeff. "Of course, I know him," indicating Jeff. "He was the one peeking on me last night!"

"We know, we were watching!" Tim said.

"I don't know who the rest of you are," she said, "although he seems familiar," pointing at Jim.

"Yes, I live up the street from you," Jim responded.

"OK, on with the show!" Tim pulled off her shoes and socks and then told her to stand up. "OK, Latesha, take off your blouse, real slow." Sobbing a little, she undid the rest of the buttons and slowly pulled off her blouse, exposing her large boobs encased in a white bra that appeared to be two sizes too small. The effect of her dark skin against the white bra was fantastic and all five guys were already sporting hard-ons.

"Now, Latesha," Tim continued, "please take off your bra." Latesha slowly complied, and all ten eyes on her grew larger as her tits were truly magnificent and they were all mesmerised by them. "Jeff, come and feel these beauties!" Tim said. Jeff went over to Latesha and took one boob in both hands, fondling it gently. He took his time over this before fondling the other one. He started to finger each nipple in turn and they both quickly became stiff, each almost like a little cock. Talking of which, by now Jeff had a huge tent in the front of his pants and Tim noticed this. "Latesha, I think you're having an effect on our brother here. Help him a little bit, won't you?" As he said this, he moved away to pick up his camera from the dresser. Jim, in the meantime, had started his video camera to record whatever action was to follow.

Latesha nodded and unfastened Jeff's jeans, pulling them down below his knees. She reached inside his shorts and pulled out his hard dick, holding it gently in her hand. Then, to everyone's surprise, she bent forward and took it into her mouth. Jeff moaned a little and threw his head back as Latesha started moving her lips up and down his shaft. After a minute or so, she pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up at him.

"Did that feel good?" she asked him.

"Yeah, it really did!" he replied.

"Would you like to fuck me now? Believe it or not, I really wanted you to fuck me last night!"

"You did? I thought you were just teasing."

"At first, but when you finally pushed your cock into me, I really wanted it!" she said, standing up and dropping her skirt to the floor. She helped him take off his shirt and he pulled off his shorts, along with his shoes and socks. Both naked now, she pulled him on to the bed and resumed sucking his dick until it became rock hard. She straddled his hips and, positioning his rod at the entrance to her snatch, gently eased it inside. Slowly she lowered herself on to it until it was completely buried in her pussy. She started to ride him, her cunt muscles gripping his cock as she lifted up slightly, pulling on it, and was then deliciously relaxed as she settled back over it. Her back was arched and her bouncing tits were in perfect reach for Jeff to suck as she stroked up and down on his cock. Their breathing got heavier as her pussy got tighter around his member.

Jeff reached forward to put his hand between her legs and looked down to see the pink of her pussy flowing over his hard dick. He pressed upward right inside the opening of her outer lips, feeling for her clit with his finger. She moaned in pleasure as he massaged the little fold he felt there. Her cunt got tighter and her thrusting increased in speed, his hand following her as she rode his cock. The inside of her pussy was slick with her juices, and they flowed out around his shaft and onto his hand, making his finger slip easily over her clit. Suddenly, she held her breath, his cock buried deep inside her, and for a few seconds she quivered, like she was concentrating. Jeff flicked his finger over her clit light and fast, at the same time sucking hard on her nipple. Her cunt was pulsing tighter and tighter and she groaned as he felt her contractions ripple along the length of his cock as she came, the force so strong it pulled her clit back and forth across his unmoving hand. She put her hands on his shoulders and started thrusting on his dick as hard as she could. Sweat was standing out on her forehead; the muscles in her thighs were as hard as polished ebony.

Jeff raised his hips on each stroke to meet hers, his cock feeling like it was twice as big as it had ever been as her wet, tight pussy grabbed on to it. He growled, "I'm gonna come!" as he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled her body down to him and grabbed the cheeks of her ass as he felt his cum start to rush through his shaft. This seemed to enflame her and she ground her hips down on him as hard as she could, and his body jerked as his cum flooded up into her. He came in spurts, her movements drawing every drop out of him. He was gritting his teeth with its intensity, making that face that is impossible to mistake. He relaxed slowly, shifting under her weight which had felt so slight just a moment before. "Hey, wow, Latesha, that was great!" he said after catching his breath.

"I felt it too," she replied, smiling at him. "You fuck good for a white boy!"

Jack piped up, "That's just for starters, sister! There's a lot more to come!" She looked back at him and was surprised to see that Jack and Tom were both completely naked, slowly rubbing their hard cocks as they watched the action on the bed. She eased herself off Jeff's softening cock and walked over to the two of them.

"Now what do we have here?" she asked as she took a dick in each hand. "These are not bad for white guys!" She looked up into Jack's face and said, "You have a beautiful cock!"

"So I've been told," he said. "Would you like to suck it for a while, before I stick it in you?"

"Sounds good!" she replied. She looked back at Jeff, who was heading towards the bathroom. "Let's get comfortable on the bed, OK?"

"OK, good!" Jack and Tom both followed her over to the bed and Jack lay on his back with his fully erect cock waving about in the air. Latesha straddled his legs and bent over to take his throbbing dick between her lips. In this position her very ample young black ass was now up and on complete display as she moved her mouth up and down on Jack's hard dick.

Tom placed his left hand on the small of her back and began rubbing his right hand in small circles over her ass as he almost chanted to her. "Oh, yeah! What a nice ass you have! Oh, it's so beautiful! Nice and round and brown!" He rubbed her ass harder and harder in circles. He used the heel of his hand as he rubbed her just below the curve of her cheeks where her hairy pussy peeked out. "Oh yeah! Such a great ass this girl has! So warm and delicious looking! Oh, man, I can't help it, I just gotta put my dick in here!"

Tom grasped his steel hard cock with his hand and directed its pink wet crown down under her pussy, and then swept it up between her labia and plowed his meat into her pussy in one smooth slow stroke which started her moaning. She continued sucking Jack, but at the same time moved her ass back and forth on Tom's prick as he started to give her deep long strokes. Before long he was fucking her hard and she was moaning loudly but still moving her mouth up and down on Jack's rod. Suddenly Tom stiffened and proceeded to dump a huge load into her and some of the cum splashed back around his cock. His orgasm brought Latesha over the edge, and she started to come. Jack's cock fell out of her mouth, and she was screaming and thrashing about on the bed. Her grunts and moans were absolutely animalistic and she was milking Tom's prick with her cum-filled pussy.

After her orgasm subsided, Tom pulled out of her pussy leaving her cum drenched cunt wide open. Now that his dick was rock hard, Jack quickly pulled Latesha forward and began to tease her pussy with the head of his cock. This brought about little whimpers from the black girl, and she descended all the way on to his shaft, throwing her head back in full abandonment. After her cunt had fully accommodated Jack's rod, she began moving rhythmically against his thrusts. It only took a couple of minutes of sliding in and out of her slippery cunt before Jack tensed and shot spurt after spurt into Latesha's well lubed pussy. She pushed her cunt down on his spasming prick and milked every drop out of him. While they were still coupled, she leaned forward, mashing her ample tits against Jack's chest and kissed him deeply. The kiss lasted for thirty seconds or so and they only broke it off to catch their breath. She rolled off him at last and just lay there panting. Suddenly there was the sound of applause from the back of the room, coming from Tim, Jim and Jeff!

"Bravo! That was terrific!" Tim said.

"Well, big boy, don't just stand there! It's your turn now!" Latesha taunted. "If you're a man, come here and fuck me!"

Tim needed no further encouragement as he pulled off his clothes, telling Jeff to take over the video camera from Jim. "Come on Jim, we gotta get our share now!" Jim dropped his pants and followed Tim to the bed where Latesha was lying, looking at them. Tim handed his camera to Jack, telling him to make sure he got some good shots. Tim knelt down on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulled Latesha by the legs towards him until her pussy was inches from his mouth. Meanwhile Jim had taken off the rest of his clothes and was rubbing his dick slowly to make it hard. He knelt over Latesha's head and put the tip of his cock on her lips. Immediately she opened her mouth and started sucking the top couple of inches of Jim's prick, while he started to fondle her boobs, paying special attention to her nipples. She moaned a little as he did this, but moaned even more as Tim started to tongue the inside of her thighs. He ran the tip close to her pussy but stopped short, then repeated the motion on her other thigh while his fingers caressed her ass, stomach, and the backs of her legs.

While still sucking the length of Jim's dick, she grabbed Tim's head and pulled it on to her cunt and he had little choice but to start kissing her pussy. He lightly ran his tongue along her lips up to her clit causing her to moan even more. She tried to pin his head with her legs, but he kept his head moving around. He kept this up until her legs started to shake and then he separated her pussy lips with his fingers and dipped his tongue into her dripping pussy. She cried out as she thrust upward trying to get his tongue deeper inside her. Tim held on to her ass as her body shook with her knees spread wide and almost up to her chest as her hands held on to his hair.

Tim started to fuck her with his tongue, pushing it in as far as he could, with his nose bumped up against her clit. Latesha was moaning loudly, or as loudly as she could with her mouth stuffed full of Jim's prick. Suddenly Tim raised up and positioned his rock hard cock between Latesha's spread-eagled legs and slowly plowed it into her hot wet cunt. She momentarily pulled her mouth off Jim's tool as she gasped at the sensation of Tim filling her up. Jim soon pushed his prick back into her mouth and started a fucking motion of his own. Her attempts at screaming were now muffled by the hard cock stuffed between her lips. Tim continued his assault on her pussy, and soon Latesha's muffled cries were replaced by moans. Her hips started to push and gyrate against Tim's thrusts as he pumped into her cunt. Soon all three of them were moaning as they approached their climaxes. Once again Jim's cock slipped out of her mouth and he was the one moaning and grunting as he let loose a fountain of hot white cum on her face and lips and into her hungry mouth. She swallowed every drop that went into her mouth and even licked her cum covered lips for more of the precious liquid.

12