Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tight, Jack thought, she won't be able to take all of it. He tapped his cunt on the side of the head. She had been watching, never having seen anything like this up close. He wanted her to get to work, so he pointed at his balls. A moment later, the feel of her warm, wet tongue was on the sensitive skin of his scrotum.

Laura was sweating now, beads forming on her forehead and chest. He wanted to suck on her perky little tits, so he reached behind her and unclasped the bra. She slid it down her arms and he attacked the tiny brown nipples with gusto. He was sucking hard, pushing the nipple against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. He would spend a few seconds on one, then switch to the other.

She moaned and shoved herself down on his cock. She took the last 2 inches in one shot, and started cumming as soon as she did. He could feel her pussy spasming around his cock, and she could feel every vein and ridge of his dick, she was so stretched. The sensations in Laura's pussy, and his whore taking his whole sac into her mouth and sucking pushed him over. He warned her he was about to cum.

"In me, INNN MEEEE!" She screamed.

His cock jerked twice and she felt a huge pressure hit her insides as the first shot blasted out of his cock. He only had 6 good spurts, having cum earlier in the day.

She slowly raised off his still semi-hard cock and collapsed next to him. He grabbed his slut by the hair and brought her mouth near his cock.

The cunt had never tasted another women. She had made out with them plenty, even learning to kiss with an older girl in high school, but always kept it over the clothes. Now she would have to suck both boy and girl cum off her master's cock. Knowing hesitation would mean bad things, she started by licking the shaft gingerly. She found she didn't mind the taste. It was a lot like herself, which she enjoyed, mixed with her master's, which she loved. She proceeded to take the head into her mouth and suck it as it softened, cleaning him off.

He grabbed Laura's ass and brought her back over him, spreading her knees on each side of his torso. He then told his cunt to lick her clean.

She could see some cum accumulating at the opening of her pussy. She stuck her tongue out and locked up, from clit to the bottom of her pussy. Jack was busy making out with Laura. As soon as his cunt started licking her, the kissing became sloppy, she was breathing through her mouth at the same time as kissing him, moaning lightly.

He lifted her head and started nibbling at her neck and shoulder. This girl was hot, and she was wild.

His cunt made Laura cum again, just from cleaning her out with her tongue. The sight of a hot blonde straddled around his waist moaning loudly in climax was one he wouldn't forget.

Laura cuddled up to him after the orgasm, he tapped her ass to get her to get up. She slowly stood on shaky feet. He then indicated to his whore to get up.

"Laura, that was a lot more than I expected. That was quite a level of service! Take a couple of minutes, then please get her dressed and add a bunch of shoes and leather boots. No heels shorter than 4 inches please. I left a bunch of things to add to the bill at the counter. I'll take everything you have out here and in the dressing room."

About a half hour later, his slut was dressed in tiny little white short shorts, so tight, they were deep in the crevasse of her ass. Her t-shirt was red, tight around her tits and waist. Her flat stomach was visible below from just above her navel down to the belt of her shorts. Her cleavage was completely on display, no bra to cover up her nipples as they stuck out under the top. Laura had clad her feet in sandles with ropes that criss-crossed her legs till about mid calf. The sandles had about 5 inches tall heels, and were golden in color. Overall, she looked like a proper slut. If he hadn't just shot his load into the pretty blonde, he might have gotten hard again and fucked his bitch right there. He was very impressed with Laura's taste.

He grabbed his pet by the waist and walked over to the counter. There were about 20 bags in all, and another 10 boxes he assumed were for the shoes. Laura had rang up the bill, it added up to a hundred and twenty six thousand. He hadn't brought that much cash with him, so he pulled out his credit card, which he had a big limit on because of the servers and equipment he occasionally bought for his clients. Once the bill was settled, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a stack of 15 one-hundred dollar bills. He handed it to Laura.

"Laura, this was a pleasure. I hope this isn't too small a tip for all your excellent service?"

Her pale blue eyes lit up at the amount of money. She would also make a pretty good commission from the sale.

"No sir, this is more than generous enough. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you." She said it with a huge smile on her face. She also handed him her card, with her cell number written behind it.

Jack had never been a ladies man. In fact, he was pretty sure this was the first time a girl handed him her number. Since he didn't see her write anything while at the counter, he assumed she was going to hand it to him before the tip.

"Would you like to take a couple of the bags with you today?" Laura asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, well normally, clients have their bags delivered. We include it as part of our outstanding service here."

"Oh, I see. Ok, give me a couple of bags now, make sure they have some of the lingerie, at least a couple of boots and heels, and a couple of outfits for day and night. How does the delivery work?"

"We will have someone stop by on Monday and drop off the bags and boxes."

"Can I request that you deliver them?"

"Yes sir, that won't be a problem at all."

"Alright, please call me when you know the time on Monday."

"Yes sir."

Laura prepared a couple of bags, hunting through the bunch to pull out this or that. They grabbed the few bags they were leaving with, and walked out the door. The sun was close to setting, it being near 8 o'clock.

His stomach growled as they stepped into the SUV. He felt like a nice meal, with his cunt on his arm.

"Look, I'm tired of calling you cunt and whore, so going forward, I will refer to you as Slut. Consider it my pet's name. So, Slut, get in the back and put on a dress. We are going to get some dinner."

"Yes, master. Would you like any thing in particular?"

"There are probably only two or three dresses back there, dummy. Just put on the first one you grab."

She climbed into the back and took out a dress. It was red, and he couldn't make out what it looked like yet. She took of her shirt, then her shorts. She was wearing a nude coloured thong.

She pulled the dress on, a wrap around like the green one he saw her wear earlier. Except it was silk and had a deeper opening in the front, showing most of her chest, almost half her tits and even the top part of her tummy. The hem was only a couple of inches below her ass cheeks. It was incredibly sexy and since it was a designer brand, wouldn't be an issue at any restaurant.

He drove out to one of the most expensive steakhouses in town. He would never have been able to afford a meal here in the past. But over 10 large in his pocket was good motivation to start living the high life.

They parked and he took her inside, draped over his arm.

"I want you behaving like a high priced escort, understood? Fawning, touchy, seductive."

"Yes, master, I will be your expensive whore." She whispered it into his ear, under her breathe. He felt his cock stir from the way she said it.

As Jack stepped in, he noticed it was quite dark, the tables actually more like private booths. You couldn't see any of the people in the restaurant. The booths were very well designed. They also had an amazing old world feel, all wood and leather.

He asked the Maitre d' for a nice quiet table.

"Sir, here, all the tables are nice and quiet."

He shook the host's hand when he brought them to their booth, and slipped him a hundred. Jack had always wanted to do that!

They sat down in the circular booth. It was isolated. He couldn't see or hear anyone around them, but knew it must have been popular.

He beckoned Slut over to his side of the circle. The waiter showed up and asked them for their order.

Jack was confused. "I don't have a menu."

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize it was your first time here. We only serve steaks with sides of fries, mashed or baked potatoes, or steamed vegetables. You can choose your cut and how you would like it."

"Ok, then we will have two filet mignons, mine medium, her's well done. I'll take it with mashed potatoes and she will have the vegetables."

"And wine, sir?"

"I don't really know my wines. Maybe something red that would go well with the steaks?"

"Yes sir. It will be about 20 minutes for the steaks. The wine will be here shortly."

"Thank you."

The wine arrived just a few moments after the waiter turned away. It was poured out for them and the bottle was left on the table. Now alone, and knowing they had at least 20 minutes, he untied Slut's dress and opened it to reveal her tits and thong.

She couldn't believe he would go this far. Especially not so quickly. But he was running his hands all over. He rubbed her flat abs, and would occasionally cup a breast and squeeze or cup her mound and press in. Jack sensed the heat increase over the next couple of minutes. She was getting really turned on. She reached up and caressed his chest through his shirt, while she nibbled his ear or kissed his neck. He was also loosing himself to having her back, and now he could do the things he wished he could have before. Like showing her off... Heck, she wouldn't even wear a mini-skirt when they are dating.

With all the fondling and caressing, she then tried to kiss him. Just before it happened, Jack came to his senses. This bitch was playing the perfect escort, but he was still angry. Where was this behaviour when she broke his heart a year and a half ago? Why wasn't he good enough then? No, this cunt won't get a boyfriend out of this deal. All his rage suddenly rose up.

Before she could press her lips to his, he reached up and viciously twisted her nipple. She shrieked but it was cut of midway by a slap from his other hand.

"Cunt, you are not my girlfriend. You don't get to fucking kiss me. Your mouth is not to be used for your pleasure. I feel like maybe you don't fully realize this is an owner-slave relationship. I think you might need a bit of re-alignment with regards to your place.

"Take of the dress and your thong." She was stunned. She didn't move for a few seconds, holding her cheek in her hand and rubbing her nipple. He was getting even more angry at this delay. "Fuck, whore. What did I tell you about hesitation?"

She snapped to attention, and peeled on the dress and lowered the thong. He told her to give it to him. He then bunched it up and shoved it in her mouth, followed by a corner of a napkin.

"Keep your head up and eyes straight ahead, fucking useless bitch."

He then picked up the fork from his table and started to poke it into her tender tit flesh. He wasn't going to break the skin, but he imagined the hard tips of the fork would hurt like hell. He was right, because after a few pricks, she was starting to tear up.

He kept poking all over her tits, avoiding her areoles and nipples. He had a better plan for those. He picked up the steak knife that was in front of him, and a sudden look of panic came into her eyes. To add to the effect, he tested the edge on his thumb, pulling away quikly, as if to indicate it was truly sharp. She started saying no through her gag, while shaking her head from side to side. He brought the knife to her nipple, and pressed it flat against the area just above her nipple. The serrations were just digging into the top of her nub. She was looking straight at it, and he told her to look up.

There was a sharp pain. She started thrashing around, and tried to scream through the makeshift gag. The knife at her nipple and the suddenly white hot pain she felt made her think he had cut it off. She didn't see what he did, but calmed down after a few seconds when she heard him laugh evilly and couldn't feel any blood. When she looked down, there were 4 red stripes across her nipple, where he had smacked her hard with the fork and she mistook the pain for it being sliced off.

"You will remain unclothed until our meal is over. Will you be able to keep your mouth shut when I pull out the thong?"

She nodded her head slowly. Her mascara was running down her cheeks with the tears she had shed. What happened? She thought she was doing everything right, why was he angry? She felt the thong come out of her very dry mouth. He indicated the wine glass with a nod, and she drank the whole glass down. He handed her his, which she emptied in one gulp. He poured out both glasses, but put his hand over them to prevent her from downing them too.

"Sip the rest."

Just then, the waiter showed up with their plates. He wasn't fazed by the appearance of a naked woman at the table. He placed Jack's plate in front of him, then the other plate in front of the woman. That's when he noticed the red dots all over her tits and the 4 stripes on her nipple. This he had never seen before. He must have stared a bit long, because Jack spoke up:

"She wasn't very aware of her place. I had to apply a little corrective pressure."

He said it while cutting his steak, he didn't even look up. Slut was surprised with this change. The waiter just stepped away from the table, satisfied with the explanation.

"Eat, cunt."

They ate the meal quietly. After she got over the shock of what just happened, she really enjoyed the steak. She finished it and the vegetables, and 3 more glasses of wine during the meal. She was starting to really feel the effects. Jack kept refilling her glass as soon as she put it down. Her skin was looking flushed, and her nipples were hard as diamonds.

She always got horny as hell when she drank. Jack knew this, and had let her finish the whole bottle of wine, except for the one glass he nursed through out the meal.

He reached down and felt the moisture at her pussy. Yup, horny. He grabbed the thong and wiped up her juices with it. When the waiter returned to collect the plates, he asked for the check. The young boy returned quickly. He couldn't have been more than 19 or 20.

"Hey, tell me, why weren't you surprised to see her naked at the table?"

"Sir, most of our patrons have either naked or partially clothed women at the table when they join us. Nothing new except for the marks I noticed."

"I see. That's the second person who hasn't been surprised today."

"Sir, if I may, I think you will find most places where a rich man takes a woman like her will not be too surprised to see anything."

"Thank you. How much do I owe for the bill?"

"Eleven hundred and twenty dollars sir."

Jack was surprised. He tried to hide it as he pulled out the money from his pocket. He counted out 12 hundred-dollar bills.

"That's for the bill" and then counted out another 12 and put them on the table, "and this is for you." He added, while dropping the now wet thong on top of the second pile. "Looks like she is a bit hot and bothered, soaked her little panties. You can keep them." He turned to the bitch:

"Get your dress on, I'll meet you outside."

Jack couldn't remember a better steak meal. He wasn't sure how much of it was the food or the company. He certainly felt a part of the taste came from how much he paid for it.

When she came out, he untied her dress and opened it. Unless seen head on, it wouldn't be indecent. But she had to walk in the cool evening air, boobs in the wind and wet pussy caressed by nothing but the breeze.

"Undress before you get in the car. Open the back door and put the dress inside, then you can step around the car and open my door."

She took off the silky fabric, folded it over her arm and opened the back door. She placed it on the back seat and walked over to the other side. The public display had her pussy soaking, and she knew it would soon be leaking down her bare thighs.

When she reached for his door handle, he cupped her ass and slipped a finger into her molten pussy. She shivered from the touch and the cold. Her nipples were so hard that they could be glass cutters. He fingered her for over 5 minutes, looking in her eyes the whole time. People walked by, one fat man with two classless sluts on his arms. He gave Jack a head nod as he passed, but Jack didn't notice. He brought his whore to the edge, she was dripping around his 2 fingers, the sign of her arousal in two streaks down her legs till the laces of her sandles. He then pulled out and told her to open the door. He bent her over the seat, tits pressed into the cold leather.

Without warning, he began spanking her ass. He wasn't hitting too hard, more for sound effect than actual pain. She did feel them, the spanking from this morning still very much a source of discomfort. Still, she was holding back her screams as the smacks echoed in the parking lot. He kept this up until he thought she was ready, then reached back and slapped her with medium force right between the legs, making sure her lips and clit were covered by his palm and fingers. She finally let out a loud shriek, and started to cum. The little streaks became rivers, and her knees buckled. He was getting tired of her losing her footing every time she came, but was pretty impressed her orgasms were so powerful.

He did have a slight mess on his seat though. Some of her cum had wet the side and carpet on edge. He went into the back seat and used her dress to wipe it up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Amazing, master. Absolutely amazing. I keep cumming so hard."

"Good, now go sit in your seat."

He got in the driver's seat and drove home. He wanted to try out some of his toys when they arrived; she was probably going to have a long night ahead of her. He couldn't help but smile at the thought.

-------------

Next chapter, Slut experiences quite a bit of pain.